Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 5723

hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I remember watching you raise that little shit. Sad part is? He was just exactly how I was.." Tiras sighed out as he shook his head. "Just without the sex part. Killing was more of how I got my jollies off but I guess in retrospect his might be a wee bit better." He said with a smile as he tapped his fingers on Felicia's cheek playfully. "That Yumi girl...I remember seeing her as a kid. I'm glad Virgil found her if that's the case, she seems like a nice girl." Tiras said before scratching the back of the head with his magic cloth. "Remi...boy that girl is dark.." He grumbled out. "Did you know she was fiddling around with necromancy?..." He asked with a sullen look on his face. "I think that's what started off her powers honestly. She spent all her time studying because she wanted to bring her mom back.." He said before sighing. "I feel guilty, you know? Remi just doesn't understand that the father she knew, the man that loved her mom, wasn't me. I had no memory of my life after that blast I created Felicia; I didn't...I didn't cheat on you knowingly. That day when he captured you, Lucien...I had bought a wedding ring." Tiras admitted quietly as he looked down. "I never got the chance to tell you that all, did I?"
hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Felicia smiles softly, thinking about little Virgil. He had been indeed alot like his father. That's why she loved him so much as well. They were so alike. "Yumi is a very sweet girl. She fits with him I can tell." She days though at the news about Remi her eyed widen. Necromancy? "I didnt know...." She hadn't known at all. Dear gods. She felt like she had failed that little girl. Which hurted quite a bit. At what he said next though her eyes widen a bit. He had been planning on.... Ofcourse he would have been planning that. She puts her hand over his. "No, you never told me that.... I never saw it as cheating because I knew. I knew you would have come back to me the second you would have had the chance. That you lost your memory is sonething you could not have prevented. And you did come back.... I dont blame you for a thing."
"I'm glad you knew. In purgatorium, I couldn't get the feeling off that I should have told you. Even if in your heart you knew, in your head you must have had doubts." Tiras said quietly as he looked down, remembering purgatorium. "Purgatorium...it's where I watched yours and the kids lives." Tiras spoke out quietly as he gave a thousand yard stare into the distance. "I can only compare it to prison, but one worse than any hell the gods could devise. It was Satan's punishment to Adalica and Draerhur for killing his wife, and every single tang of his pain you can feel in those endless halls." Tiras uttered out as he gritted his teeth. "God's..the constant ringing...the vibration in your body, the whispers from wayward souls. And the doors, god every door led to another room, it never stopped. The only time it stopped was at the mirror portal, where I could watch what my heart most desired...but not touch or be with. That's where I've been the last twenty years."
Felicia could not even begin to imagine what a hell it must have been. If they roles would have been reversed she would have been going crazy as well. Seeing time pass by without you. Seeing the person you love like that.... He had seen everything she began to realize more and more. Every birthday. Every tear. Every fun schoolday. Every painfull night. She puts her hand on his cheek to make him face her. "You are not there anymore. Instead of watching you can now live... Like you deserve...." she looks down for a second before looking back up "Have you really seen everything?"
Tiras closed his eyes, having twenty years all blend together in one flashback as he saw everything again. Every fight with Virgil, Remi and Louisa having their first period, Felicia's wedding day and...the night of the wedding. And many nights after for years, all very similar. A glass of wine, a little chuckle, a kiss, dancing and then the bed. "Yes." Tiras said with his eyes closed, not wanting to describe all he had seen. "That's not important though." He said as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Our past...it does not define our future." He said while caressing her cheek. "Felicia..I love you." He whispered softly to her.
Her stomach could not help but turn a bit at his words. Felicia glances to the side, not able to keep eye contact. No, she did not regret the times she had spend with Kane. But it still made her feel very uncomfortable and kinda guilty. When he caressed her she could not help but rub her cheek against his hand. She could feel all of his love for her in that simple touch. That love never having wavered ever. "I love you too.... But I do need time... I... Just cant that quikly. It wouldnt feel right. I do really really love you. So much.... But-" Her troath tightens tightly as tears appear into her eyes again. "-I did love him as well....."
"Right now isn't the best time for a relationship anyways Felicia..I wasn't rushing us towards that, I told you; anything I can do to be with you..." Tiras said before breathing in and then out. "You do not need to remind me how much you love him, I saw VERY well each time you 'expressed' your love for him." Tiras said through gritted teeth as he took his hand off her face. "I loved Melania too. I have far more memories with her than you. But Melania is dead dammit, and I will not waste the rest of my days wallowing in my sorrow! I won't bring her back; so before you go crying at me about your lost husband remember Felicia that I lost my wife; the mother of my daughter."
Felicia's stomach turned again as she heard the bitterness in his voice. It hurted. But she could understand. She looks away from him and just towards the garden, being quiet for awhile as she didnt know what to say to that. It felt like nomatter what either of them said, they would hurt eachother with those words. But then she quietly says. "I hope you also saw that I had never forgotten about you....I didnt have much memories with you. Not as much as her. But I did cherish them..." It was so true. Even if she was with Kane, she still had Tiras's pictures. She looked at them so many times. Played their song when she felt sad.
"I tried so many times to talk to you from purgatorium when I saw you looking at those photos...or heard you listening to our song.." Tiras said as he touched his hand on her cheek, allowing Felicia to see Tiras in his spiritual form. His eyes were missing, gouged out so he could no longer watch out from the mirrors of purgatorium; however in purgatorium eyes weren't relative as a soul is not a true body. This hair was missing in several places, torn out from mental breakdowns. His wrists we're wrapped in bloody bandages, having had the flesh bitten off. Down his head to the end of his face there was deep claw marks that also were from various mental breakdowns. After he took his hand off his her cheek and looked down, appearing in his physical form that was unscarred unlike his soul. "No pain could ever compare to just... watching."
The air was knocked out of Felicia's lungs as he showed her... Himself. Even if he appeared normal and unscratched now, she knew that deep inside he still looked like that. It pained her. Making her guilt and grieve grow. A shaky sigh escapes her lips as she leans her forhead against his shoulder, some tears rolling down her cheeks for him now. She had no more words after seeing that.
"It's odd...the horrors we hold inside ourselves. Your soul is still beautiful. A bit..sad, but as beautiful as it's always been." Tiras spoke out quietly as he rubbed the back of her head. "You've always been so beautiful... especially in comparison to my damaged self. That's one of the many things I love about you." Tiras whispered out as he wiped her tears away. "Do you want to maybe go eat breakfast with the others now?.." He asked with a sad smile. "Besides, I need to meet this Yumi."
Felicia blushes softly at his words. Crazy how he could still make her blush like that and make her heart beat rapidly. In her eyes, he was just as beautifull. She nods as she stands up and holds out her hand for him to take. "And you need to apologize to your son about yesterday. What you said was more than just harsh." She scolds a bit but there was a soft smile on her face.

-----

In the town of Mephis, Baldrik and Cynfael finally arrived. Both exhausted from their travels in the intense heat of the sun. Baldrik could not handle it so he had his shirt off and wrapped around his head for a bit of coolness. Did not work alot but it did make the woman in the bazaar oggle his muscular and now sweaty chest. He did not give it much attention though, finding it way too hot to care. "Fucking finally." He mumbles as he glances at Cynfael. "You calm now that we arrived, loverboy?" Man, that guy had been nonstop bitching about wanting to go to that woman as soon as possible. It had been funny in the beginning but soon became a pain. Even if he had given the Bordeaux some nice tips. Though when he wanted to give tips about moves in bed the vampire shut completely down.
"Well...you know I'm bad at apologies.." Tiras groaned out before sighing. "Yes Felicia..." He said with a smile before walking to the dining hall with her, wearing a smile proud on his face while they walked in. Tiras looked over at Virgil who was trying to balance a fork on his nose to impress Yumi, looking like a seal trying to get a sardine before he looked over and saw his parents together with smiles, making his lose balance and drop against his face.

"Mom, dad. You two made up!" Virgil said with an excited grin.

"Come on...we just had a talk that's all." Tiras said with a small smile. "By the way...uhm. Sorry for yesterday kiddo; you know I didn't mean it."

"Did Mom put you up to this?" Virgil said with a grin. "Cause it's cool. No hard feelings."

"Well I'm glad." Tiras said before looking over at Yumi. "Hey, I was wondering when I'd have a chance to meet you?"

------------

"Yes." Cynfael said with his shirt completely off, having his cloak wrapped around his head like a massive headscarf. His skin was a dark red, burnt by the sun and peeling. It was clear this vampire wasn't meant for the sun. "I need shade." He muffled loudly.
Felicia couldn't help but smile as she saw Virgil's reaction. She saw how much he wanted to to get back together. She couldn't yet. But.... She glances at Tiras. "We talked." She sayd with a chuckle as Virgil just knew he had forced him to apologize. Obviously.

Yumi chuckled as Virgil dropped the spoon, still finding it adorably ridiculous what he had been trying. With a small blush she quikly stands up and holds out her hand. "Now is a time. My name's Yumi Cruz Mizushima. It's an honour to meet you."

-------

Baldrik grinned slightly, his own skin only a tad red and not as burned as Cynfael's. He obviously was alot more used to the sun. He sometimes actually enjoyed it. But not this intense. "And i need freedom. Shall we trade?" He asks a bit sarcastically as he sees a small tent with a salesman selling bottles of water. He quikly hopes over and buys one with a gold coin he had left in his pocket. He drank half of it before closing the bottle back up and tossing it to Cynfael. "Here. Before you drop."
"Tiras Elbinorune. It's a pleasure to meet you." Tiras said humbly before scanning Yumi up and down, nodding his head. "So...you sure you can keep this guy out of trouble? He seems to have a way of getting into it." Tiras said playfully with a bit of a chuckle; watching Virgil sip his water and roll his eyes. "He's so much like his mother." Tiras thought to himself while watching Virgil's eye roll.

---------

Cynfael drank the water, killing the bottle in about a second before throwing it on the ground. "Ahh....no trade, not yet. We need to reach the palace where I can get Rudolf to follow you around or something; you two would get along. You don't know how many times I've caught him with a girl or two...or three in his tent." He said while shaking his head and seeing the palace in the distance. He continued to walk, heading to the front steps with Baldrik before turning his head to Baldrik. "How should we get in? Should we kindly knock?"
last edited hace más de un año
Yumi could not help but chuckle at his words. Even if the start was rough yesterday, she truly could see this waa Virgil's father. Both in character and looks. "I am trying. Not easy though." She says with a small grin directed towards Virgil as she sweetly caresses the back of his head.

------

Baldrik raises one eyebrow before suddenly grinning a bit. "He sure sounds like me type of guy. But why let him follow me around while you are doing such a good job? Oh, i already get it. How foolish of me that I forgot you want to fool around with your girl. I still could show you some tricks that'll make her scream." He teases a bit before they arrived at the massive entrance. "How am I supposed to know..." He mumbles a bit.
"I can sure tell. He seems happy." Tiras said with a smile as he looked at Virgil who was failing to keep a pouty face, looking down and smiling as Yumi rubbed the back of his head. "Well that was really all I needed to know; you're a keeper. Plus you're Japanese. I can tell by the name and the eye slant so...you know." Tiras leaned in a bit with a grin. "Anata wa nakamadearu tame ni yobun'na pointo o eru."(You get extra points for being a fellow Jap) Tiras spoke out, remembering that Felicia couldn't understand Japanese the last time he checked.

-----------

"If you mention her screaming one more time I will tie you to a chair and begin slowly tearing out each toe and fingernail before scalping you and pouring hot wax over your head so your hair will never regrow." Cynfael growled out darkly before jiggling the massive golden gate, seeing that there was no budge. He looked up and saw a security camera, grinning as a lightblub clicked in his head. "Hey Baldrik, do you know how to make a molotov cocktail?" He asked with a smile. "Gasoline, a jar and a rag in the jar. I see a car over there, so I need you to steal two jars and get some rags from that stand over there as I punch a hole in the gas tank. I have the fire covered." He said while pointing to a car and a pottery stand.
Yumi blinks a few times before smiling a bit apologetically as she rubs the back of her neck. "Well.... I an yes but I don't speak Japanese that well. My original parents never raised me so..." she says before shrugging s bit and smiling.

------

Baldrik chuckles, thinking about if he should mention how he could make her moan instead. But decided against it. Very tempting though. At Cynfael's plan her raises one eyebrow. "Serieusly? That is your plan? Burn our way in?" He asks as he pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head before looking up at the camera. It probably had a mic as well so he steps forwards as he waves up at the camera. "Hello! My is Balrik and this is my compagnion Cynfael. We are a bit late for reasons but we are part of a group that isa guest in this residence at the moment. Go ask for Aurelie and Rudolf. They'll confirm this. So if we may be please let in to rejoin our group?"
"Your companion?! Might I remind you I had to drag you all the way from France to be down here!" Cynfael yelled as his jaw nearly dropped. "Tell Aurelie that; I am the leader here!" He hissed out with his fist tightened before looking at Baldrik and bearing fangs.

Ramses continued painting a picture of the sun before he was summoned by the head of his security council hearing quite the earful about the boys outside. He sighed deeply, walking towards the dining room with the hope to amend the situation "Hey Tiras." Ramses said as he walked into a dining hall. "We have two people at the front gate claiming to be part of your people's group so handle them please so I can continue painting. Let them in or kill them; I really don't mind it's just they're fighting like children out there and it's making my security council jittery."

Tiras was about to speak to Yumi when he heard Ramses speaking to him, making Tiras nod as he sighed and pulled out his gun; walking in irritation to the front gate. Tiras held up his hand, quickly opening it with his magic before stepping out and looking at Cynfael and Baldrik. He looked for a second, scanning the TMEA database with the neural processor only to find that Cynfael had no file and that Baldrik was incredibly dangerous. "Yeah no." Tiras said as he shot Cynfael in the chest for before shooting Baldrik in the shins.

Cynfael fell over, wheezing a bit as stared up at the sky, feeling his world spin. Being a vampire a steel mage killing bullet didn't affect him too much besides making him fall over and possibly breaking a rib. "Mother?.." He called out, coughing a bit as his body physically pushed the bullet out of his chest to heal. "Ugh......."
"Oh sorry. Perhaps I should have just said that yes. That would have let us in." Baldrik hissed sarcastically back. How much of an idio- And then he dropped to his knees with a cry of pain and suprise. And when he looked up his heart stopped. Tiras Elbrinorune. That fucking bastard brought them to the mage killer! Og yes he knew Tiras. From stories and things he has seen himself. The reason why he did not plan on attack Joseph earlier. This man. Dear lords.

"Wait!" Aurelie said as she came running up as she heard the shooting. "They are with me! Well, Cynfael is and I am sure the other one is now too. So please grandfather. Dont shoot them again." She says as she stands infront of Tiras, holding out her arms.

Baldrik was stunned for a moment, realizing two things. He had almost been killed by the modt dangerous supposed to be dead man on earth. And that girl was his granddaughter. "You....." He tackled Cynfael trying to punch Cynfael with each word in his frustration. "YOU. DID. NOT. DRAG. ME. HERE. TO. GET. ME. ALMOST.. KILLED. BY. HIM!" Yelling did help a bit and he had not punched hard. He was making a point before sighing deeply and getting off of Cynfael.
"Grandfather?..." Tiras said before looking at Aurelie. Of course, he should have know due to the resemblance to Yumi. He walked closer to her, putting his gun away before patting her head and giving a little hug. "Your dad needs to quick giving me these mini heart attacks with grandchildren." He said with a bit of a chuckle before letting go.

"I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS ALIVE!" Cynfael said after eating the hits before getting up and gasping as air filled his lungs. He rubbed his face, shaking his head as he cleared it before looking towards Aurelie, having his heart stop dead in it's cold tracks. "Aurelie!....I'm so glad you're safe. I knew you guys would get here safely." Cynfael said with a sheepish smile, not noticing the blood dripping down his nose. "I think I found out how to end the eternal night, kinda!...well.. we just...well, I have Jyran's brother here and that's a good start!" He said excitedly. "I'll talk about it inside...er, with everyone?"
Aurelie smiled a bit sheepishly as she hugged the man back before looking at Cynfael, smiling a bit more as she was glad to be seeing him. "Evan, Veron and Rudolf. The rest isnt here yet." She explains before looking at Baldrik with one raised eyebrow. "So you are the Jyran's brother.... I expected you to be more... scary?"

Baldrik stands uo as he pinches the bridge of his nose, realizing what Cynfael said. Kinda a plan. KINDA. He was dragged here for kinda a plan. Though then the woman talked to him, making him grin a small bit. "Excuse me for not living up to your expectations then." He says before taking her hand and bowing a bit. "Baldrik Haas, at your service, beauty." He says charmingly before kissing her hand, making her blush brightly.
"Careful...he's why the eternal night happened." Cynfael said while putting his crow cloak back on. His anger was clear in his tone and in his walk, almost stomping with an eerily precise walk as he found his way to the dining hall.

"Cynfael! How are you-" Rudolf stood up and opened his arms, only to get shoved off by the angry vampire. "Aurelie?"

"I do not need that right now." Cynfael huffed out before smacking his hand onto the table, clearly ready to get down to business. "Alright everyone. We've regrouped for the most part and I've moved on with the first part of my mission. Baldrik Haas is here, I propose him allying with us in order to beat back the eternal night." Cynfael said while looking over.

"Ally? No. Execute." Rudolf said while looking over at Baldrik with hatred in his eyes. "You." Rudolf spoke through gritted teeth, holding out his hand and slamming the doors to the dining hall shut with a burst of magical energy from his hand. "You caused the eternal night, you deserve nothing less than what it gave us humans."

"Casting aside my current anger, I highly doubt he knowingly caused it." Cynfael said with crossed arms. "It was his brother and I stopped him from the first step that lead to it being caused."

"Time has a butterfly effect. You stop it now, it'll happen some other time. We need to gut the root cause and right now semantics has no place in this discussion." Rudolf said while motioning his hand. "It is a terrible but it is a worthy sacrifice none the less. If we let him live, if we let his brother live, we risk the chance of the eternal night happening."

"I am his cousin. By blood, are you saying I am just as guilty as he is?" Cynfael asked while looking at Rudolf. "Are you saying that I am worthy to die too?"

"Should you ever give me a reason to believe that your life is giving chance to the eternal night, I would tear your heart out where you stood." Rudolf said coldly before looking at Aurelie and then everyone else. "That is nit what this is about. It is about this man and HIS crimes. What HE has done. And what HE has done, is given way to the destruction of our world. Billions, dead choking in the air of Chernobog's poison due to his actions! AND WE ARE TOLD TO ALLY WITH HIM?" Rudolf asked while flinging his hands. "No! And you all best bet that if he stays, if you choose to ally with this MURDERER, that I will save the world myself or go out dying attempting to."

"What if I help you get with Sauri?" Cynfael whispered to Rudolf.

"Errr......" Rudolf said before glaring. "NO. DO NOT TRY TO BETWIXT ME!" Rudolf growled out.

"I seriously couldddddddddd. Me and Kuro are pretty close." Cynfael said with a grin.

"Fuck she's hot.." Rudolf whispered to himself before narrowing his eyes. ".....ugh."

"Aurelie, Evan, Veron, I need you in here for a minute!" Cynfael said as he quickly devised a plan to try and woo Sauri before she actually arrived with her siblings which could be at anytime.

"So...want a smoke?" Tiras asked Baldrik as he plopped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it. "I don't know about this eternal night stuff so don't worry about the cig being poisoned or nothing."
Baldrik could not help but grin a bit as he saw how annoyed the vampire got. Hey, he needed a little bit of revenge and this satisfied him quite a bit. So he could not shake off his grin as he followed the man into the dining hall. He raises one eyebrow as the conversation got to keeping him alive or not. "In my defense, Cynfael is right that I did not know it would cause somehting like that. So there is no chance I would try and make something like that happen. As if I want my brother to rule." The thought alone sickened him. But gladly the man agree to not kill him. The reason why though was funny. The guy must but stupid if he thinks Cynfael could help with dating. But hey, it kept him alive for now. He glances at the cigarette before shaking his head. "Thank you but no. I don't smoke. Makes my breath smell too much."

"I think he is speaking the truth. Chances are slim now that it will happen with us monitoring him." Evan speaks up as he walks with Veron and Aurelie to him as asked

Aurelie glances over her shoulder at Baldrik. He did not seem like the dangerous man everyone was so afraid of. The night king's older brother, Baldrik Haas. He seemed.... Okay? She looks back at Cynfael. "If you think we can trust him then I think we should give it a go. Just look at him. Does he look like the stories we've all heard about? I don't think so"
"I'm killing him if you don't help me Cynfael." Rudolf said as he looked at Cynfael and extended his hand. "Maybe I can help you with your problem too."

"I'll get it done, relax reindeer." Cynfael said while patting Rudolf's shoulder, turning his head to the others. "No but...he needs to be watched. He's been trained by witches in alchemy and such. I suggest having myself watch him. I suggested the idea and... this is far more personal than any of you can imagine. If it truly has to come to it, I have to be the one to put him down."

"Suit yourself. So what's this eternal night all about? Doesn't sound too bad." Tiras grumbled out. "I kinda like the night. It's much better for my line of work, Haas." He said as he exhaled a large puff of smoke. "How's Jannik doing these days? I met him a couple times. Not maybe under the most pleasant circumstances because he was trying to steal my kill, but pleasant enough to share a smoke and some stories."
Evan raises one eyebrow as he got a bit curious at which witches had trained this man before both he and Veron began chuckling as they watched Aurelie slap the back of Cynfael's head. "Don't call my brother a reindeer." She grumbled out a bit.

"An eternal night can't be good when it's my brother holding the reigns." Baldrik mumbles out though then he got quiet at Tiras's question. A lump rising in his throat. He had to take a deep breath to calm himself down alot before he spoke. "He is dead. Killed by a plan orchastrated by Joseph Bordeaux with those two helping as well." he says loud enough for them all to hear as he glances at Virgil and Yumi sitting at the table, they clearly regonizing him as well. He knew they did not attack his father directly but they had still been part of it. He knew he could not attack them though even if he wanted to punch the crap out of them. He wasn't a fool. He wouldn't survive a single step towards them. So he was forced to bite on his tongue and feel the rage and pain tear at him from inside as he held it.

Veron frowns a bit hearing the name. "Joseph Bordeaux...." He mumbles as he glances at Cynfael, quikly making the connection, just like Evan and Aurelie did.
"Yeah, I did." Virgil said tauntingly as he stood up. "Anyone that stood next to that mad king deserved to be cut down a thousand times." He hissed out.

"Baldrik, be careful how to speak on the Bordeaux name." Cynfael said angrily while baring fangs at him. "I'll not defend the life of ANYONE who speaks down on my family with that tone of disrespect that you held."

"Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. You all need to fucking relax your hormones." Tiras said as he motioned his hands at at of them. "No killing, no disrespect and no taunting all of you. You're all acting five!" He barked out before pulling out his cigarette butt and flicking it out a window; picking up a glass of water off the table and chugging it to fix his dry mouth. "Relax, please." He sighed out as he sat down. "I'm too old for this." He grumbled under his breath before looking at Aurelie. "Hey kid, can you show those two hot heads to the sleeping quarters? Please?" He asked with a smile
Yumi actually grabbed Virgil's sleeve as she tried to pull him back down, not wanting anyone to start a fight here. Baldrik simply stood a bit taller, not intimidated by any off them at all. If they attacked, he would not go down without a fight. He was staring both of them down before speaking, actually sounding rather calm but that was just to hide his true anger and to make sure the mage killer did not get even more annoyed. "My father was a mercenary. He got paid to do his job. Just like your father-" He looks at Virgil. "-was an assasin who could be hired to kill mages and yours-" He then looks at Cynfael. "-is the leader of the TMEA. An associastion who gives these assasins their kill jobs." He looks at Tiras. "Not to offend you but I am sure you have done just as much as my father has done. Just jobs." He takes a deep breath before continouing. "My father never raped anyone. Never killed anyone if it was not his job or if it was to protect his own life or ours. So tell me, how come that my father deserved it and if either of yours were in the same situation it wouldn't have been right?..." He shakes his head as he tries to swallow the lump in his troath, just turning around before walking out of the room.

The room was quiet for a few seconds before Aurelie nods and quietly, still a bit stunned from his words, says. "I'll show them.... Come Cynfael..."
"....well.." Cynfael grumbled out as he got up to be lead to the rooms by Aurelie. He held his head down, pondering upon the words as he followed. "Hey, Aurelie? Mind if we can have a talk later?" He asked while walking, not even looking at Baldrik's direction.

"There isn't a comparison. My father is a hero, his isn't." Virgil adamantly said before drinking his water, then looking at Yumi and smiling, still noticing her hand on his arm. He reached over and rubbed her hand; smiling as he leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Sorry if I worried you. I just got...heated. Just a little; it's no big deal."
Aurelie led them towards the rooms, actually thinking about Baldrik's words as well. At Cynfael's question she smiles softly and nodding. "Sure." She says before glancing behind her a bit.

Baldrik had his hands in his pockets as he silently followed Aurelie as well, needing to know where the rooms were. When the anger and rage began to dissapear it began to make place for the hurt again. That clenching feeling in his chest that has been there ever since his father had died. And it showed in just the way that he walked. It wasn't like he had been before with Cynfael. What he tried to hide was coming out. How could he hide it when there were several people there connected to his father's murder. And ofcourse the fact that he could not avenge his father and that he was technically failing his mother on that point.

"Here it is. These are free so you can pick either one." Aurelie said as the arrived in the hallway where all the guest rooms where.

Baldrik just opens a door and glances inside for a second before looking back at her with a small smile. He tried atleast. "Thank you." Was all he said before walking in and closing the door behind him. He clenched his fists hard, feeling the urge to punch something but decided against it. Later perhaps.

Aurelie actually looked a bit worried after Baldrik got in. Boy, he was was not doing good. Logically as she heard to what was going on. And if he was gong to be on their team they needed to solve this or else it might lead to more conflict. "Do you.... Think he'll be alright? I mean, we need him to be alright."

Yumi kissed him back and smiled softly in return. "You always worry me with your rash heated actions. Promise me though that you won't do anything more to taunt him or so. We don't need any more finds." She asks of him, a bit pleading with her eyes. They have gone through enough already in the last few days.
"...... It's a pain you never really recover from. I'm sure you...you know." Cynfael said as he looked down and gritted his teeth in pain. "You merely learn how to numb the pain.." He said quietly before looking away and shaking his head. "I think we need to devise first what our next move is."

"I promise I won't try to cause any fights." Virgil said with a smile as he reached down and lightly rubbed his hand on her thigh. "I found this nice area in the gardens when fighting with my dad. It's a really beautiful rose garden. You interested hun?"
Aurelie looks a bit to the side as memories of her own loss flood back. Though she quikly shook it off. They were here to change that. And they will. So that was all she needed to focus on right now. She folds her arms as she leans against the wall. "I think we should wait for the others before we make our move. Now that one step is already stopped and now that we have our eye on him we can afford a bit of time to regroup. But after that we should head straight to the head of the serpant. Jyran himself."

"Good." Yumi says as she leans up and kisses his cheek. What he said next though made her laugh a bit and shake her head. Really only he could be paying attention to that when fighting his father. "Sounds good, silly man."
"That won't be probable right now, he has an entire nation on his back." Cynfael said as he rubbed his chin a bit. "We would need the support of a nation to even think of taking Vaas Ambris and right now there isn't many nations that are that powerful....leading me to my next idea. Stadderia has Bertholdt so no, but Cantenseel and Egypt..they could work. Egypt has the backing of a god which is always nice but Cantenseel is technologically advanced. I'm guessing though things didn't work out in Cantenseel with the whole Dietrich thing so I'm guessing we're left with Egypt. Have you been filled in by your grandfather on what's going on? I have no clue."

"That's a compliment coming from you, beautiful." Virgil said with a small blush on his cheeks after she gave him a kiss. He finished his hummus and beans that the Egyptians made, finding it odd that breakfast wasn't fruit or a bread like in Western society. He looked over at his mom and dad sitting next to each other, smiling as he saw Tiras trying to make Felicia laugh with his terrible jokes. He looked over at Rudolf bullying Veron again, flexing his muscles in front of Evan and Veron and then looked over to Remi who was quietly watching over all of them as she sipped a cup of tea; this was life. It was much different than the year he had a year and a half ago but in his mind it was everything he had ever wanted. His parents together, Yumi, people being happy...but still, his thoughts dragged him back to his twin sister and Kane. He shook his head, not letting the thoughts ruin the moment before looking at Yumi. "Are you ready to come with me?"
Aurelie listens closely and nods in agreement. Cantenseel was out of the question for sure. So Egypt was their only choice. Not a bad choice though considering that the were already staying in the pharaoh's home and her grandfather was part of his court. It could work. But they should first really wait for Kuro and the others. The could make the difference when it came to a fight. They needed to be complete. "I havn't talked to my grandfather yet. So I am kinda blank to on everything revolving around grandfather. So I guess we-" Suddenly she fell quiet as she frowns. She puts her ear against Baldrik's door. "Uhhmm.... It is strangely very quiet in there or is it just me?"

Yumi blushes softly as well before focusing on her breakfast, finding it very strange but tastefull. She just ate in silence, enjoying the small moments of peace they had as if it were their last. It always could be their last she has learned. Quikly she finishes her tea before smiling and nodding. "Yeah, let's go." She says before standing up.
"Yeah..it is." Cynfael said before knocking on the door twice. "Baldrik." Cynfael said before opening the door, finding it empty. "Aurelie, get your brother please. Baldrik is missing." Cynfael deeply sighed out as he ditched the crow cloak and went into the dresser, pulling out a white and gold robe; putting it on and pulling up the hood to keep his face out of the sun.

Virgil wrapped his fingers around hers, leading her to the gardens where workers could be seen already patching the massive hole in the building that Tiras had made by kicking Virgil. He chuckled a bit, turning down through the green grass past the golden fountain that had Ra standing in the middle holding the head of a dragon. He shook his head, finding it to be a statue befitting such a vain god as he took a left into the rose garden, where hundreds of red roses all bloomed out from their bush with one white one standing out amongst the others. He plucked it off, taking the thorns off and putting it in her hair as he listened to the birds chirp in the background. He hacked into the speakers placed about the gardens, used to present a feeling of peace in the garden, replacing it with that of a peaceful Japanese piece that he found that they often used for tea ceremonys via his processor. He smiled, just watching her reaction as he placed his hand on her cheek before gazing into her eyes. "Yumi, I have some things I just want to share with you, I just wanna know if it's okay?"
Aurelie's eyes widened a bit before sighing. Already gone? Well, they kinda should have guessed it that if they left him unsupervised for even a second he would try to flee. This was on them. But he could not have gotten far yet. "On it. You go on ahead." She says as she takes a small jog back to the dining area where her brother still was. "Rudolf, we got a bit of a situation. Baldrik is already gone. Out of the window."

In the meanwhile, Baldrik wasn't fleeing. Not really. He fled the room but he was still in Memphis. Just strolling around the bazaar, a scarf he had found in one of the drawers around his head against the heat. He just needed to get out for an hour or so. Just away from there. So he simply strolled around, actually quite enjoying the liveliness of the people around him. It was noisy. People bargaining. Woman chattering. Men working. Children playing near the cool fountain. He sat down on the edge of the fountain, just watching for awhile. And then something caught his eyes. A stand where they sold music intruments. Out of curiousity he went to take a look. All of them egyptian instruments except for a few. A guitar. A harp. And to his luck, a violin. He couldn't help but buy it before sitting back down at the fountain where he fine tuned the piece of art and softly began to play a bit. He grins slightly. He still got it. Felt good playing. And seeing the kids eye him so curiously made him grin even more. He smiled kindly at them before he began to really play. A fun song. A happy one. One where he began to tap his foot along with as the children began to laugh and dance, making some heads from the adults turn as well as the place got a bit more quiet. People were listning to his music.

Yumi gladly took his hand as they walked outside together. She had to shield her eyes for the sun for a moment as it burned so brightly. She wondered if she would ever get used to this heat. All she knew that it made her rather tired and every piece of fabric on her body too heavy. When they arrived at the rose garden her mouth fell open. The garden of eden it looked like in her opinion. Never had she seen something like this in her life before. When he puts the rose in her hair she shyly brushes a bit of hair behind it as she glances a bit to the side. She still felt so nerveus around him. Especially when he looked at her like she was the only thing in the world. Which he did quite often. Again he suprised her as the music started playing. The Japanese music was a bit foreign to her but strangely, it felt like home. He felt like home. "It's always okay." She says quietly as she did not take her eyes off of his.
"Oh really? Damn. Hey Veron and Evan, wanna play a game?" Rudolf said with a grin. "Who can catch the vampire first without using ANY magic or special powers. Whoever wins gets a case of ale from each loser." Rudolf challenged with his arms. Rudolf was wearing a tan head scarf, white robe just like the others except he had torn the sleeves off completely and was wearing only boxers underneath the robe. It was too hot for pants or sleeves in Rudolf's brain.

"I still have to be polite." Virgil asked with a smile before looking down than up. "Yumi Rose Mizushima-Cruz, we've been together a really long time. I remember meeting you at a park one day when we both were three; I was pushed down by Louisa and scraped my knee on the playtoy and you helped me up. I remember so vividly your mother going to mine and laugh a little bit as they saw us play after, running around the park for hours and doing whatever it is three yearolds do. As a kid I was afraid that'd be the last time you and I would see each other. You were the only person that didn't see me as that 'Elbinorune kid' but rather as 'Virgil' your friend. The next day our mothers set playdates each day after since..and each time you left my home and went back to yours or I came back from yours I always envisioned the next time that I would be seeing you. We only knew each-other for two years by the time that incident happened and by that time...to me it had felt like a lifetime. When you were gone after that, I stayed up for weeks wondering where you were, how you were and what you were doing. Louisa told me it was best to assume you were gone but I had to know. I had to see you at least one more time and so my hope never wavered. Even as I did questionable things out of lust, greed or anger...I still had that hope in me. You've always been that little bit of hope that's kept me alive because each of the times I tried my hardest to die, I always left a way out. A way that I could be saved, like keeping the door unlocked or cutting just far enough to where I would bleed but not enough to die." He admitted with a down expression before looking up at her. "Being with you again...it has been everything I dreamt of my entire life and more. With your words and soul you give me more joy and pleasure than sex ever could. Your beauty can't be compared, with everything lacking in comparison. Your voice, your laugh and your smile are enough to wake me up out of my depression in the most sad of days and warm me in the coldest. Yumi, I can't put all of how I feel about you into words but honestly I just; I love you. You are the love of my life, you are my better half and I don't know what I could do without you." He said before kneeling on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asked as he brought the ring out from his pocket.
Evan looked a bit bored, not in the mood to run around in the heat to just find a vampire, while Veron grinned widely and saw the challenge in it. He would have won in a second with his legs. But this did sound very interesting. It would put the Elbinorune back in his place. Well, not really needed but it was fun anyway. Just a game. "I am in." He says as he stands up.

Aurelie could not help but sigh as she shakes her head and rubs her forhead. "Serieusly guys? You two wanna turn it into a game? We serieusly need to find him. And Cynfael is probably already searching right now. So why not just let it go and just find him instead?" She says, seeing this just as a way for them to let out their testosterone.

Baldrik did not when it started or who started it but soon the whole bazaar was being filled with music. Different people decided to join him. And he did not know how, but together they played perfectly in sync. Almost like as if they were on a festival. The people on the bazaar felt it too. Since no one was bargaining anymore or gossiping. People were dancing. Laughing, Sharing drinks. It was strange what music could do. And he was grinning like an idiot, not having experienced anything this free and alive in a long while. So as he played he dances around with the kids. Never failing a note even once. Perhaps this was what he had just needed for awhile.

Yumi raises one eyebrow curiously as he began to repeat their whole life story together. Their playdates. She remembered them. She remembered them laughing. Playing. Sometimes crying as one of them got hurt. They always cried together somehow. Those were good times. Her heart filled with even more love as he began to tell her his feelings for her. She had already known most of these things but hearing him say them again to her, straight into her face, her heart could not help but beat rapidly in her chest. She just felt so much love coming from him. It was almost unbelievable. And when he began to compliment her even more she could not hide the blush on her cheeks. He was overdoing things again. Praising her too much. And she was just about to say that. When he suddenly knelt down, forcing the words down her troath again. He was.... It took her a few seconds to realize he was on his knees infront of her, a ring in his hand, smiling up at her with so much hope in his eyes. He was proposing. He was not just speeching or complimenting her. He was asking her to marry him. "Yes...." The word rolled off of her tongue before she realized it. But it was the truth. And it felt good. Really good. And the more she began to realize it, the more her stunned look turned into a look of pure happiness with the biggest smile she has probably ever had on her face. "Yes. Yes, Virgil, yes!" She almost yells out before actually tackling him down to the ground into a hug. not caring, just needing to hold him.
"Sis we'll find him. This is just a bit on incentive to find him." Rudolf said with a grin while patting her shoulder before quickly running out. "Loser!" Rudolf yelled out to Veron as he ran outside, quickly getting through the giant golden gate outside to the rest of Memphis. Rudolf began to walk around, trying to find where the hell the red haired vampire had gone to as the heat of the Egyptian sun beamed down onto his head, making the man grumble as he quickly lost interest in running around. "Too fucking hot." He wheezed out, almost missing the dark eternal night sky when in comparison to Egypt.

"Oh my-AHH!" Virgil yelped a bit in surprise as she tackled him down to the floor, having a gigantic smile on his face; the ring tightly held in his hand so he wouldn't drop it. He slipped it on the tip of his middle finger as he placed both hands on Yumi's face before giving her a kiss and leaning his head back on the ground after as he held his sudden urge to cry. He moved his hand over as he took the ring off the tip of his finger and placed it onto Yumi's right finger, sealing the deal right there. They were engaged, both of them now after it being twenty two years since they met. "This really is my dream...and I'm living it right now. It almost seems unreal but I know how real this truly is.." He whispered out as he stared up at the sky. "I love you, Yumi." He said as he sniffed before he started crying. "Damn allergies." He sobbed out as the tears went down his cheeks, blaming the garden for them.
Veron was about to reassure Aurelie that they were going to take it serieusly when Rudolf cheated and ran ahead. "HEY! No fair!" He yells after the man before sprinting out as well, having to hold back alot so he would not use his Fleeter legs. He went into a different direction but soon the heat got too much for him as well. And as he could not use his legs like he normally would it was rather tiresome and it just took too damn long. So now he was walking around as well. Hoping he would jus bump into the man.

Aurelie simply sighs and looks at Evan for a bit of support but he simply smiles, shrugs and dives back into his book. In other words, you guys will find him, let me read. She chuckles a bit and shakes her head before heading out to search as well. But she did use her powers, not wanting to take any risks and not joining in on their game, trying to track him by his aura. Soon she was walking into the direction of.... Music? She frowns in confusion as his aura got stronger and stronger as she neared the music. She arrived at the festive bazaar. Making her smile a bit as she just enjoyed seeing people.... Happy. She did not see that often. And she was suprised to see Baldrik there. Jumping around. Playing a violin. Just smiling as well.

When Baldrik noticed her standing there he stopped playing, everyone else just continouing, as his smile dropped a bit. Ah crap. With a sigh he walks towards her. "I was not running. I just needed some air. I'll come with you." He says, knowing exactly why she was there and he was about to head toward the palace.

"No wait." She said, suprising them both. "I-I-I mean...." She struggled to find her words as she looks at the crowd. "I have.... Never seen anything like this before."

Baldrik looks at the crowd as well, seeing what she meant. Just freedom. Not a care in the world. Harmony. Joy. Things the world missed way too often. "Then see some more." He says as a small smile reforms on his face. "Even in this world, what you see now, is a rare thing. It would be a shame to just walk past it.... Just join."

Aurelie hesitated alot. No. She should just bring him back to the palace. They had more important things to discuss and do and they needed to keep him on a tight leash but.... "I've never danced before. I don't know how."

"That's a lame excuse." Baldrik says with a bit of a laugh as he takes her hand and leads her to a place to sit. "Then just sit down-" He pushes her a bit on her shoulder down to sit. "-watch-" He puts his violin back in place "-enjoy, clap along and join when you feel ready. I swear you won't be able to sit still."

A smile began to form on Aurelie's face as she shakes her head a bit. Not seeing at all the dangerous man so many people have described. She could not see it as she looked at this smiling man. "You are not bad or evil.... Are you?"

Baldrik's only reply was that he grinned a bit more before he rejoined the music and began to play, walking a bit backwards before twirling around again to dance and move again on the music.

Yumi deeply kissed him back, her head still spinning from what has just happened between them. They were engaged. ENGAGED. The word feeling so alien but so familiar as well. It was just right. It was meant for them. She only glances at the ring for a second before looking back at the person who was worth more and who was more beautifull to her than any ring in the world. "You big fat liar." She says while laughing though tears began to stream down her face as well.
Cynfael continued to look for Baldrik, nearly giving up and getting ready to regroup until he saw Aurelie. He began following her, planning on seeing if she wanted to help look with him until she saw him disappear into the large crowd. He walked in, seeing what was going on until he saw Baldrik playing a violin. His first instinct was to knife him down with one of his throwing knives until he noticed Aurelie staring at the people dancing. He grinned, wondering if Baldrik's advice was even worth listening to before he reached over and gently grabbed her hand; her hand seeming tiny compared to his. "Would you give me this dance?"

"Shut up." Virgil said with a light laugh before kissing Yumi deeply to make her be quiet, moaning a bit as the tears finally stopped and pure joy truly began to be felt, with Virgil feeling almost as if he was on a euphoric high just off of the presence of the moment, placing both his both and his spirit on cloud nine.
Aurelie was tapping her foot along the music and actually clapping along. Yes she had the urge to dance but she just couldn't. So she simply watched. And then Cynfael was standing infront of her, asking something she hadn't expected at all. Normally he would have dragged Baldrik back to the palace for sure. So this was suprising. Not a bad suprise though. "I can't dance...." But still she smiled a bit more as she held his hand a bit tighter and stood up. "So sorry in advance." She says a bit softer, in other words agreeing on dancing with him.

Baldrik saw Cynfael out of the corner of his eye. Oh fucking great. Now he was gonna get it. But to his suprise he went to Aurelie and he could not help but grin a bit more. Oh? So he had been listning? Deciding to help the mood a bit he signaled over to the others as he started to play a tad bit slower. A more easy paced song to dance on. And slightly more romantic. He shot Cynfael a knowing grin as they made quik eyecontact before focusing entirely on his music.

Yumi laughed along but was shut up by his lips on hers, blushing alot by the intensity of it. God she loved this man so deeply. She curls her fingers into his hair as she closes her eyes and kisses him back. This was just where they belonged. Nothing could be more right. When she pulls away from the kiss she felt a bit breathless. "So..." She giggled a bit shyly as she was at lost for words.
"You know, we always tell ourselves that we can't do something when honestly we can." Cynfael said as he put his other hand under her arm and around her back. "It is then we realize that the risk is usually well worth it." He uttered out as he smiled before he swung her around quickly, playing almost criss cross with her feet as he lead her into a French waltz dance to the music, moving to the tune of the string instruments and having the hearts beat to the harp before abruptly stopping, standing straight before leaning Aurelie back and then forward as the dance continued. Cynfael hummed to the music, keeping pace to the music as he tried his best to avoid eye contact before inevitably making it with her as the music slowed, having sweat droplets stream down his forehead as he smiled, flashing his fangs at her as he slowly waltzed with her and criss crossed his feet with hers; eye contact not being broken for a second before leaning her back and leaning towards her, having his nose against hers as he gazed into her eyes before the music ended and he stood them both back up. "That was fun." He said with a deep red blush on his face, using every fiber of his being not to stutter while speaking.

"So do you want to pop the news to my parents?...or?...what's the plan, future miss Elbinorune?" Virgil asked with a small blush and a bit of a pant as he brushed hair out of her face with his hand; the smile not coming off of his face as it seemed stuck on like a statues expression.
Aurelie's heart was beating fast. Mainly because of the nerves as the energy she was using in trying not to step on his feet. Dear lords she felt clumpsy. But luckily Cynfael suprisingly knew how to lead well. Still she kept looking at her feet so she did not notice he was deperately trying to avoid eyecontact because of his nerves. But when she looked up, so did he look. She yelped a bit in suprise as he leaned her down the first time, clutching his arm to not drop and sighing out in relief as they stood back up. But she did not lose eyecontact. She blushed and her heart seemed to skip as he suddenly smiled at her like that. She had never seen him like this. It was strange. A good strange. This time when he dipped her down she did not yelp but instead stared back into his eyes as well. Only realizing how close he was when he felt his breath on her lips, making her blush a pure red. She clears her troath. "Y-Yeah.... It was." It was hard to look into his eyes. And she was so occupied with not looking that she jumped lightly and yelped as Baldrik suddenly stood next to them and spoke.

"You can dance just fine." He says and then laughs as he sees her reaction. "Is this the part where one of you cuffs me up and take me back to the palace or do you two want to-"

"W-We'll go. We can't let the others keep searching and waiting and such so we should just go back and.... Yeah." Aurelie stuttered out, a bit too stunned at what had just happend to speak normally. So she just walks ahead of them in a very quik pace, not even looking behind to see if they followed her.

Baldrik's grin grew as she stalked off before chuckling again and focusing now on the other vamp. "I do not wanna sound cocky but I guess in this situation I can be. I . Told. You. So." He says, having ofcourse seen it all. "And I guess you should go give a speech on how you will rip my head off if I ever walk off again but judging by the situation I think I deserve a free pass on that."

Yumi's heart skipped at her new title. Miss Elbinorune. She was truly going to be named that. Still felt unreal. She leans a bit towards his hand as he brushed her face. "I-I guess we could go tell you parents. They would need to know soon anyway."
"Fuck yeah!" Cynfael said to himself as he punched upwards in the air and clenched his fist, not truly believing he had just done that the way that he had intended to. He looked at Baldrik as squinted his eyes for a minute before breathing in deeply and exhaling. "You get a pass this one time." Cynfael said as he held up his index finger before grinning. "I can't even be angry right now. Do you want to go get a couple cases of ale with me so Veron and Rudolf don't get in a fuss about having to search for you? Plus, it'd be a great way to get them to like you. Hint hint."

"Sounds great my love." Virgil said as he bear hugged Yumi with one arm and used his other arm and legs to get himself up before carrying her bridal style and walking outside to where Tiras had gone with Felicia, now sitting outside by the fountain where mist from the water splashing cooled them down. Virgil walked over while holding Yumi still, trying his best to keep her face out of the sunlight. "Mom, I did it!"

"Why can't you trust a burrito? Because it always spills the beans-Oh god what did he do Felicia?" Tiras asked as he paled, wondering what Virgil was talking about and hoping for everyone's sake that it was something good.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Virgil yelled out as his eyes widened.

"HOLY SHIT!" Tiras yelled out in surprise and in shock. "Felicia, our son is getting married!" He whisper yelled to her as he grinned so widely his face hurt.
last edited hace más de un año
Baldrik chuckles a little bit. Really the only reason for him not yelling or punching him was that dance. Thank the gods. He mentally noted that every time he helped Cynfael with Aurelie it could help himself getting free passes. "You didn't even had to come search for me. I know if I try to run away I won't get far. I just... Needed some air." He says as he breaths out before nodding. "But sure, I don't need them to like me but if it helps." He shurgs before walking off with the other vamp. They were quiet for awhile before he suddenly says. "I have nothing against your family. Well.... I never really liked your family for outshining ours a bit but it was never more than a grudge. I realized that after my father got killed and I really began to feel hatred for him for the first time. I hate Joseph Bordeaux. Not because of his name but for what he has done. Because at the same time there is one Bordeaux I truly respect. Your sister. Eadlyn if I remember correctly. In that fight where my father was killed I tried to flee and she stopped me, attacked me. Logically. It was probably discussed that she would be the one to finish me off. But when I turned around, and when she could have shot me in the back, she did not.... She let me go. For whatever reason. Perhaps she saw it was just not needed or perhaps she just took pity on me. But I wouldn't be standing here if it hadn't been for her mercy."

Felicia was listning to another one of Tiras's bad jokes with a small grin. Really, where did he get all those horrible jokes from. When her son walked up to them with Yumi in his arms. Even before Virgil spoke she knew. She smiles widely as she stands up. "Put my daughter-in-law down so I can hug her." She says with a chuckle and Yumi giggles as well as she was put down and hugged Felicia. When they were done hugging Felicia cups her son's cheeks before giving him a kiss on his forhead. "I am so proud of you."
"The women in our family have always been much more compassionate than the women, or so I've heard. I don't know my family. Yesterday was the first time I had seen my father or mother in person that I can remember." Cynfael said as he got a couple gold coins from his pockets that he had conveniently snagged from the desk. "I've only heard stories. You ended up killing my parents, so my sister raised me till I was ten. Then the night worse than Aiymil's broken fangs happened. Louisa gave execution order seventy nine; the complete purge of non humans from Europe." He said while grabbing a case of ale from the merchants stand. "You wouldn't have recognized her if you had seen what the hunters did to her." He said as he closed his eyes, still seeing the fires after two decades. "Jyran is the only person I can hate. Well, Louisa too but we need her alive."

"Me too; I thought I was going to cry asking her!" Virgil admitted with a chuckle as he suddenly bear hugged his mother, having an influx of happy emotions that he had no clue what to do with. "So how long do people usually wait to wed?" He asked, wanting it as soon as possible.
Baldrik almost couldn't imagine growing up without parents. His parents had taught him so much. His father taught him how to fight. His mother how to cook and play the violin. They both taught him how to live and laugh. He loved them so deeply. And with his father being gone now and his mother so broken he could not help but feel hatred towards.... And that was when it hit him. As he looked at Cynfael he realized that he was the one who had made him grow up without the experiences he has grown up with. Losing a parent was painfull. Like hell. But never having had them in the first place... In his mind, blinded by his hatred,it would have been an eye for an eye. One death to pay for the other. But instead he would have taken more than just a single eye. Fayline would have been like his own mother. Eadlyn would have been like him. And Cynfael was a different story all together. Joseph would have deserved it.... He tought. He had been preaching yesterday about how his father had been just doing a job, undeserving of the death he recieved. But had the Bordeaux not been doing just his job as well, fighting for Cantenseel... God he was so confused right now. But he did know that he himself was not a bad guy and that he had not wanted someone else who did not deserve it to feel the consequences. And that was exactly what would have happend if he had killed Joseph. Cynfael being living proof of it. He had been so deep in his thoughts that only then he noticed Cynfael staring at him questionnly. "Oh, Uhm.... Louisa sounds like a bad person yeah." He quikly said as he grabbed another case of ale, deciding perhaps they would need two considering his own state, before paying his case.

"You did cry." Yumi mumbles teasingly with a grin on her face.

Felicia chuckles, already seeing her son like that. He was too emotional to not cry. "Well it depends. You need to take care of alot of things before you can get wed. Venue. Dress. Food. Music. Preparing for our wedding had took 7 months or so. And that is kinda a normal amount of time, like 6 months or so. 6 Months is rather quik though. Some even take a year to prepare."
"Head lost in the thoughts too?" Cynfael asked as he started walking back to the palace with Baldrik, still thinking of his dance with Aurelie. "Mine sure are...man." He said almost sorts of breath as he licked his lips to moisten them. "Do...you think she was into it? I dunno man, what if I got a little too close?" He asked worriedly. "She seemed happy though, maybe-"

"VERON I FOUND HIM!" Rudolf yelled out as he stood up out from under a tree in the palace as the two vampires walked it. "YOU are a hard man to fin-....is that what I think it is?" Rudolf said as he saw Baldrik holding ale.

"So long..why can't we just do it like, next week or something?" Virgil grumbled out as he wrapped his arms around Yumi. "It's not like we're inviting all of Cantenseel. I'm sure if we asked the Pharaoh he'd help us out. Dad?"

"Why are you asking me?" Tiras asked as he widened his eyes.

"That's your buddy."

"Ehhh... Virgil I dunno..." Tiras grumbled out. Ramses always wanted something in return.
Baldrik grinned slightly. His thoughts and Cynfael's were very different subjects. He was about to tell the vamp not to worry when Rudolf interrupted them. "I am not hard to find. I was simply playing at the bazaar. Middle of town you know." He says as he shows his violin before handing the ale over. "Get wild with it." He says before wrapping his arm around Cynfael's shoulders and continou to walk, leaving Rudolf behind. "I think she sees you now in a different light. And judging by the spark in her eyes and how quikly she left she liked it alot. She is a beauty. Inside and outside. You're aiming quite high but..... Yeah, it could work out between you two."

Felicia felt like something was up when Tiras hesitated like that. "You can always keep it small. Just family. And i will be glad to help organize it." She says with a soft smile.