Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Kane smiles a bit more as he puts a hand on Virgil's head and ruffles up his hair as if he was still the little boy he once was. "Finally." he said quietly as they walked to where their ride was waiting. "I suppose I should ask why you are wearing a bear pelt? Or is that a story you would like to keep a secret?" He asks with a chuckle.

---------

Lizana felt her heart clench painfully as she heard all the regrets he had and all the pain he has gone through as well. She wished she could've helped him through all of his fears. Just like he could've helped her through hers. But things had went differently. And she agreed with him. What has happend has happend. And now they should just move on. When he asked her the question she went down on her knees infront of him, not even question how he knew they had a son, but instead cups his cheeks as she nods. "Y-Yes Seth. I'll marry you. W-We'll be a family. Finally." She says before kissing him deeply, showing him how much she had missed him and longed for him in one kiss.
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Oh well that's a funny story." Virgil said with a chuckle. "Here, let me explain how I got it and where we've been the last couple of months." He said as he started to tell the story.

Dietrich followed as he stared down Virgil, grinning with joy as he saw his target. He began to walk faster yet still silent like a cat; extending his kagune out from his arm in the shape of a sword. Rudolf came behind him with ebony extended, grabbing Dietrich's face and beginning to slit his throat. Dietrich widened his eyes, stopping time as he leaped forward with his blade out. He stabbed into Kane's back, thinking it was Virgil until he pulled away while holding his throat which was now gushing out blood.

Rudolf hit the middle of his chest, deploying his battle armor fully as he summoned an ethereal jager sword in his hand. "I will not let you kill the future!"

"I..will..kill...Virgil!" Dietrich screamed out; blood squirting out more intense with his screams.

"Kane!" Virgil yelled out as he rolled over Kane's dead body, seeing his lifeless expression on his face, glad that the stab had killed him instantly. "Rest well father.." He uttered out with tears in his eyes before e then stood up angrily as people on the streets began to scream and run, seeing that there was a dead man on the sidewalk. "I'll kill you!" He screamed out as he charged at Dietrich. However before Virgil could get to him Rudolf body slammed him, getting him onto the sidewalk.

"I will not let you die, father!" Rudolf said as he covered Virgil.

Dietrich watched Rudolf talk Virgil before he ran, charging towards the direction of Felicia's house, planning on now killing her too before Virgil. That way Virgil could suffer the same pain he did; having no parents.

"I will not let him butcher my family!" Virgil screamed out as he wrapped his legs around Rudolf and wrestled Rudolf onto his back; standing up and making chase with oathbreaker drawn out.

"Yumi, we need to get him!" Rudolf said as his helmet retracted, showing Rudolf's face in all it's likeness to Virgil. "He's going to die! We need to stop him!" He said before chasing as well.

Kane had a soft smile on his face as he listened to his son tell him their story. But in truth he was not listning that closely. He was just enjoying the fact he was able to hear Virgil's voice again and see him doing well after everything that had happend. And now they could have some peace of mind. He glanced at the arm cuff he had given him, still solid at the same spot he had put it on. He smiled a bit more and opened his mouth to talk but he noticed all that came out was blood. He only had a second to glance down at the sword sticking out of him, that being the last thing he ever saw before he fell down to the ground.

Yumi actually screamed out in suprise and shock as she stumbled backwards. Too stunned for a second to even react and realize what was going on. But Rudolf snapped her out of that, the likeness of their faces seeming to wake her up. She ran after Rudolf as quiklt as she could, praying to whatever god was watching them to help them.

---------

Felicia was sitting in the dining room with Luna and little Rudolf, smiling softly as she watched the mother try to feed her son. Which was not an easy job since he was such a mess maker. Really, there was more food on the floor than in his belly now. It had been quiet ever since Remi had left so these little moments made the house look alive again.
Dietrich ran through he streets, cutting through anyone that got in his way. A car came out of an alley, blocking Virgil's path towards Dietrich until he slid across the hood of the vehicle; continuing his chase. Dietrich took a sharp turn, making Virgil nearly trip into the busy intersection. Dietrich continued running; hopping the gates of the residential area. Virgil charged, busting through the door next to the gate where the security guards were. "Halt! Do not go past here!" They yelled as they began to chase as well, shooting Virgil in the shoulder blade and thigh; slowing him down a bit but nonetheless not stopping him.

"I will save them!" Virgil yelled as he ran through someone's fence, breaking it in order to take a short cut to his home before being shot in the calf, collapsing now across a fence. "DAMMIT! YOU BASTARDS KILLED MY MOTHER!" He screamed out; foaming at the mouth as he forced himself over the fence and began to crawl towards the mansion.

"Father!" Rudolf said as he ran to Virgil who was shot up on the floor, motioning towards him to touch his face before Virgil smacked his hand away.

"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME!" Virgil said while getting up by grabbing Rudolf's hand, then taking off running again, making Rudolf growl as he continued the chase as well.

Dietrich busted through the front door of Felicia's manor, arming himself as he looked around, sensing any and all magic auras in the home, walking until he reached the dining hall door, knocking on it twice before coming in; blooding dripping down from his throat and his blade as he stared down Felicia and Luna

Luna heard the door get busted open, making her scared as she took Rudolf and stuffed him in a cabinet, wanting to make sure he'd be safe as she turned her head, hearing Dietrich walk in. Luna looked over at Felicia, running towards her as Dietrich ran across the table towards Felicia. She pushed Felicia out of the way, far from where his blade would hit. Dietrich jumped down, looking at Luna now instead who he saw as a nuisance. "Rudolf forgive me.." She whispered out quietly as she punched Dietrich in the face, splitting his jaw as he put his hands on her. They got on the floor and began wrestling with each other; Luna struggling a bit as she tried her best to keep Dietrich from getting out. "Felicia run!" Luna screamed out as Dietrich got on top of Luna; punching her face until his own fist bled from hitting her, becoming covered in so much of Luna's blood that one would have believed he had crimson colored hair. He finally put her to death; stabbing her up through her neck and having his blade come out of the top of her.
Yumi felt nauseous as she saw the man slaughter his way through the streets and it made her scared of what more was about to come. They caught up to Virgil, the shots in his body worrying her but still he got up and continoud his chase. She understood though and she followed him, ready to fight for his family as well. But they were way behind that man now. Way too much behind.

Felicia jumped up as well as she heard the alarms go off and heard someone bust through the door. Her fists clenched as she the already bloodied man with such a frenzy in her eyes charge at her. Her body tensed, ready to chanel any bit of magic she could find and she was about to release it when she was pushed to the side. The impact suprising her so that she stumbled to the floor. Her eyes widened as she realized what had happend as she sees the man now on top of Luna. The urge to trow up following quikly as her whole body felt cold. She pointed her hand as electricity played between her fingers but then she clenched her hand, taking one of the hardest decisions she has ever made. While Dietrich was buzy taking his rage out of Luna, she jumped up and grabbed Luna's baby boy out of the cabinet and ran for it. As she ran she pushed every lock down button she could find, causing doors of silver and steel to slide down the windows she passed and the doors she went through before she got out of the house.
Dietrich saw the locked exits; banging on the windows and doors for a minute before realizing that he was trapped inside of there. Rather than give them the satisfaction or torturing or imprisoning him he turned his blade on himself; breaking it out from his arm and pounding it into his heart in one large motion; falling onto the ground dead after as a final insult to them.

"M..MOTHER!" Virgil weeped out as he fell to his knees, seeing that she was still safe. "KANE AND..THE MAN....AND I COULDN'T SAVE HIM...IT HAPPENED S-SO FAST.." He said as he became a snotty and teary mess, seeing his mother holding the baby, completely safe. "MOTHER!" He screamed out in pain as he couldn't keep himself together anymore. The pain of what happened to Kane, thinking she had died and now seeing her for the first time in over a year. He stood up, falling down again before looking over at Yumi as he held his hand out. "Please help me up.." He whispered out to her. "I can't get up..."

"Where...is my mother?" Rudolf asked as he walked forward to Felicia. "Where's Luna?..." He asked as he looked at himself, seeing himself as an infant begin to cry. "Has she..fallen?"
last edited hace más de un año
Felicia was panting hard as she came to a stop infront of the son she had not seen in months. Tears ran down her cheeks as she lets out a shaking sigh, her heart pounding rapidly as she looks back, realizing they were safe now. She really felt so numb that everythign that had happend needed a minute to sink in as she rocked the boy to quiet him down. And then she realized what Virgil was saying. Kane.... "O-Oh god." She weeped out as she fell down to her knees as well, pulling Virgil closer to her with one hand, putting her hand on the back of his head as she puts his head against her shoulder, while in the other arm she held his baby. "Shhhhhh boy. Shhhh.... I know you did what you could." She tried to console both her son and his son as her shoulders shook because of her sobs as well. She hadn't even heard Rudolf's question.

Yumi did not need to help him up as Felicia got down herself. It pained her to see them like this, it made her own eyes tear up as well as she wraps her arms around herself. She had hoped this all would have been over after the war. The bloodshed. The hurt. The fighting. But she realized that would never go away. Not from their lives.
"It's never enough.." Virgil whispered out; sniffing as he looked at the baby knowing that it was his son. "I -I lost my powers..." He said as he felt himself go numb. "And I realized that...even if I'm normal, even if I have my powers or if I don't..these things still will happen. People will always be after me because of what I am, or more of what I was. People I care about will die, and if I don't have the strength to save them, then their fate is sealed.." He said before standing up weakly, holding his ground as he closed his eyes. His wounds began to heal and his bear skin and shirt burnt off as his magic nerves began to glow black across his body, making his veins pop out as he gritted his teeth. "But that's not a fate I will accept. I will NEVER accept it. You hear me gods?! I will kill all of you if I must! I will damn you all to the deepest parts of Hell, just as you did to me!" He screamed out at the sky. "I will create my OWN world. One where YOU do not exist!" He screamed, having his golden eye appear again while his wounds healed. He breathed out, calming down and keeping a grip on his magic before looking at his mother then Rudolf before walking over to Yumi and hugging her so she did not have to hug herself. "What is your name?" He asked Rudolf. "You tried to help; I'd like to thank you." He said, feeling numb now and holding in the pain.

"I'm Rudolf Jager. I am your son, Virgil." Rudolf said while breathing out.

"............." Virgil breathed out and kissed Yumi after, having had enough craziness for the day. "I'm guessing your some sort of time traveler."

"Yes actually."

"Well that's fucking great. Do I have any other kids I should know about?"

"You have a daughter too. With Yumi. She should be here sometime soon; time travel takes a while." Rudolf said while looking down. "Thank you Felicia, for taking care of me when I was younger. My mother in my time...she always had good things to say about you."
Felicia listened to her son rant with so much passion about things he could never change. The gods did what they wanted. They had no say in that even if humans believed they had. She simply shook her head as she held the now quiet infant a bit tighter, feeling her heart throb so much in pain and she could not let it out. Not yet. She looks up at the adult version of the child in her arms. It was stunning how much he looked like both Luna and Virgil. "I... Knew you would grow up to be quite handsome." She said with a tiny smile. "I'll take care of you." She promised him, almost choking on her words.

Yumi hugged Virgil tightly, knowing that was he said about the gods was true. They would never leave him alone. Not for what he was. And she made a silent promise to fight for him forever. So much had happend that it made her head spin. Still she blushed brightly while her heart skipped a beat at the thought of their own daughter. Sirens from nearing police cars caught her attention. "Virgil..." She was afraid of what would happen if the police found him here, not knowing how wanted of a man he was.

--------

Nori was sound asleep when suddenly his eyes opened, a blue glow in them. When the glow dissapeared he jumped up and puts on a robe before marching his way outside. He grabbed a bucket and filled it with water while quikly resuming on his way towards Yurichi's tent. Without warning he walked in and dumped the whole content of the bucket on Yurichi's head. "Wake up. I am training you. Now. We don't have as much time as predicted." He says, feeling the shift that was happening in the world without his god even having to tell him.
"I never knew my father and Yumi were ever so youthful looking. Or you, grandmother." Rudolf said with a smile as he rubbed his own head a bit. "Thank you. I am eternally grateful." He said before protectively pulling out his dagger as the police stopped, pulling out their weapons towards Virgil and the others.

"It's the chaos mage; look at the eyes! Men, defensive positions! Call the National Defense! Call the President for fucks sake! We'" The sergeant said as he squatted down and leaned against his car door, holding his pistol in his hand while shaking.

Virgil held out his hand, creating a massive forcefield that encased Felicia, Rudolf, Yumi and him; pushing the police cars a bit. As the police raised their pistols to shoot at it, the bullets bounced off. His processor caculated in his head, showing there was a 0.7% percent of escape as the police began to surround them. Virgil grabbed onto Yumi's hand as he looked into her eyes; figuring out everything he wished he could have ever said to her. "Yumi, I love you. From your beautiful silk like hair to your crimson eyes to the moonlight skin that you have. I love all of it. The way you laugh, the way you smile...even your breathing, Yumi. As a child I knew these things; yet I could never tell you. I was afraid because we were young, you'd find it freaky that I loved you like that. That you'd think I was being weird-" Virgil said before laughing a bit. "-And maybe I was a bit weird, but that didn't stop me. Twenty years and it didn't stop me Yumi. No matter what, I held you close to myself in the locket that you now wear on your neck. You were my dreams. You are my dreams. You are my Yumi Rose, and no matter what happens I will protect you. I will be by your side. And you know the wedding vows 'till death do us apart'?, well those are horseshit, because not even death could keep me away from the love of my life." He said before leaning in and kissing her as if it was his last kiss.

"He's so poetic." Rudolf said with a sniff, looking at Felicia as if he was about to cry. "Makes a grown man tear up."

---------

"YAMATOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yurichi screamed out as he woke up, pointing his fathers wakizashi at Nori as he had been dreaming about the Cantenseelan war general before his expression fell, seeing the look in Nori's eyes and realizing who it was. "What happened?" Yurichi asked as he stood up and sheathed his weapon, getting down to business.
"Mark this down." Leia said while adjusting the microphone on her podium, looking at a crowd of people in front of the old Kanshinin HQ that was still in disrepair from when it was bombed by the yakuza.

"Mark it down as what?" The reporter asked as they focused their camera on her.

"The shift in the mono-party system of Cantenseel." Leia said before looking at the camera. "Today we stand here under the ruins of one of the key founding parts of Cantenseel. Where my father Lei Feng and his friend Souji Zhang, together, built up the North district into a the economic and technological powerhouse of the world in time of economic and technological ruin. The North in fact is what we can thank to be what founded modern Cantenseel today, though the history books will not teach you that." Leia said before breathing out and shaking her head. "No, the history that has been rewritten will tell you that we unified to better Cantenseel but in reality we unified under the witch hunt of Chaos mages. Without due process, we tied Tiras Ebinorune to a pole in the middle of town and sentenced a man to execution without trial. That is the Cantenseel we live in. That witch hunt was lead by the man that we have as our dictator in chief; a man who has answered for none of the crimes he has committed in his venue. Today, a man was murdered in the streets. A man you may know. His name is Kane Tenshin; brother of the late Kyo Tenshin, a former councilmen and the husband of Felicia Tenshin, another former councilmen. That is the Cantenseel we live in.; reminiscent of the crime and muck that would be found in the most repugnant crime den in the Southern Area." She said with a smile, garnering a bit of a chuckle from the crowd. "No, the Southern Area is great, but anyways. Brexton Ellington, while some consider the savior of Cantenseel is what some consider the destroyer of Cantenseel. He has forced heavy economic taxation on the rich for his ego, forcing them to leave for Stadderia. A new country is flourishing more than us; a country led by a Cantenseelan citizen no less. What we need is a free market so the economy and technology we are best known for so we may and can flourish like we once did under the Kanshinin rule in the North. What I am proposing is not a restructure of the government; no, never. We are the most democratic country on this planet. I am a PROUD patriot of Cantenseel. What I propose is in fact...a change in leader. Let the popular vote decide a new leader perhaps?" She asked before clearing her throat. "I, Leia Feng, daughter of Lei Feng, propose myself to be the leader to drive Cantenseel forward once more during the age of rising empires. The Vampires in the South, the Stadderian's in the North and the Egyptian's in the West; they may have land, but Cantenseel, they will never beat our spirit!" She cheered out; getting a rather hearty reaction from the crowd before walking away with a smile on her face, walking over to Souji whom she had invited to the event along with Mina. Mina would have attended however she was too busy tending to Lanying who had a cold and didn't see the need in leaving her sick daughter at home for the sake of Souji's friend.

"Do you think I did well?" Leia asked as she smiled at Souji, finding that her throat her a bit from all the talking that she did. "I didn't come off as too....dictatorial, did I? I tried to put some humor in there but I honestly think the joke fell a little flat.."

Yumi took a step back as the police began to surround them. This was what she had been afraid for. Exactly this. They were going to get captured, imprisoned or even worse, killed. As he took her hand and spoke those words her eyes teared up. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kisses him back passionately and almost in a desperate way as well. When she pulled back for his lips she couldn't help but chuckle and say. "Nomatter if you had told me back then, you were, are and will be forever weird. But I love you. Weird as you are."

They didn't need to call the president as a car stopped behind the police cars and Rex gets out. He heard about the man killing his way towards the Stadner estate, saw what had happened on the security tapes and immediatly got into his car. He walks towards the police. "Put your guns down right now! No more shooting! Anyone who dares to shoot I will personally deal with!" He yells out, making them stop before looking at the rest. It did not suprise him to see Virgil. He knew he had to come back eventually. Especially with his father returning. "Virgil...." He knew what he needed to do. Virgil could not just be let go after everything. Not immediatly. He opened his mouth to speak but Felicia interrupted him.

"Please Rex." She whimpered out as she takes a small step forward. "I know what you want to do. But I am begging you. Please let him go. W-We've...." Tears began to stream down her cheeks now as her voice quivers. "We've already lost two people today. K-Kane he.... "

"I know." Rex says softly, his eyes filled with regret and guilt as he shakes his head. "I know what has happend and who did it. I am so sorry but even I can't overlook what has happend in Adalia back then...." He runs a hand through his hair. He had gotten message from Renald long ago that Dietrich had ran but they hadn;t found him again. Now he knew what he had been planning. "It wasn't supposed to go this way..." He mumbles quietly.

But Felicia heard. "What?.... What do you mean with that?" She ask softly.

Rex tensed a bit, not knowing how he was going to explain. But he had too. "That man was Eva Romanov's son, genitcally modified by a mad man to grow into a weapon. He killed the man who had modified him. When we found out me and Renald decided to let him live a normal life under Renald's supervision. But after Eva's death he dissapeared and... Now I know what his plans were." he says, looking at Virgil before looking back at Felicia.

Felicia was truly speechless. Ad everything began to sink in she realized something. "It's.... Your fault they died."

That hurted, quite alot, even if he knew it was partly true. "We can't look at it that black and white. Me and Renald did not want Eva's child who had been so mistreated to just-"

"You didn't go looking for him after he dissapeared-"

"We did. We just didn't find him."

"- and that gave him the chance to do this." The more she talked, the angrier she got. And the more she began to realize that he was the reason why her life had been such a living hell hole. "It were all your decisions. It was your call that got Tiras killed-"

"Felicia please."

"-, you were the one who send my son to war-" Electricity began to spark in the hand she wasn't holding Rudolf with. She felt so much anger that her hand began to shake and even her eyes began to spark.

"I need you to cal-" He took a step forward.

"- and now thanks to your decisions-" A whip formed in her hand. "-KANE IS DEAD!" She screamed as she pulled back her arm and thrusted it forward. The strength behind that move was so big and the magic so strong that her whip shot straight through the forcefield. Rex screamed in agony as the tip of the whip plunged into his right eye, making him stumble backwards and hold his eye as blood poured out. The policemen took action and aimed up there guns again. As light blinded them, they were all blasted backwards by a strong invisible push , flipping the cars over and making the men tumble on the floor. There infront of the forcefield, stood a woman in a white dress, her silver hair whipping in the wind.

The woman looks backwards at Virgil and the rest, her eyes and the likeness to both Yumi and Virgil telling everyone enough of who she was. "Time to go." She said as she concentrated all her magic, light blinding them again as she teleported them all to safety. They landed in a deserted place full of sand. Everywhere you looked was sand, nothing else. The woman was kneeled on the floor, panting and sweating hard from what she just had done. But everyone was safe now. That was her main priority. She looks up at Rudolf. "Good to see you brother." She says with a small smile as she tried to stop her panting.

--------------

Nori simply shakes his head. "You don't need to know. Not yet. All you need to know that training starts now. And that I am not going to go easy on you. I had planned on that but we don't have the time." He said before walking out of the tent, ofcourse expecting Yurichi to follow.

--------------

Souji had no clue why he had been invited by the daughter of his old friend. But still he went. Though when he saw all the reporters he was afraid of what was going to come since he already had a feeling. And his feeling was correct. He truly saw Lei's daughter standing there, so proudly, so strong, so full of ideals. But that was what had brought him down. And now this young girl was trying to change the whole political scene in Cantenseel. After everything that has happend lately this was tactical smart but the responsibilities would be so huge.... "Leia, What are you putting yourself into?"
 Yumi took a step back as the police began to surround them. This was what she had been afraid for. Ex
"It took you a while, Aurelie." Rudolf grumbled out as he spit sand out, having been teleported to a bit underneath the sand. He stood up, feeling an intense heat from the sky and covering his eyes, hearing nothing but the winds blowing. It was a stark contrast to the urban noises of the densely populated Cantenseel. "I have some stories to tell."

"So...Louisa's jokes about whips were true.." Virgil said in a bit of shock as he looked over at his mom, seeing her still greatly heated. He walked over and grabbed his son so she could have a bit of relax time, holding him for the first time. He looked at Rudolf, seeing the baby giggled and look at him a bit, almost knowing as much as he did who the other was. "I don't blame you mother." He said before turning his head finally to the silver haired girl in a white dress. Virgil squinted his eyes, seeing the great resemblance to Yumi as well as the resemblance to him. He thought in his head the names he had picked out before pointing at her and grinning. "AURELIE!" He screamed out, making baby Rudolf start crying. "Oh noo...noo...shh...please.." Virgil said in a baby voice as he started rocking the child, trying his best to comfort it. "Don't cry..no....laaa la laaa la laaa..." He hummed as he made the child stop crying. "Okay, now, Aurelie!" He whisper yelled at he pointed at her. "That's your name right?"

"Why did I not cry from gunfire...yet I cried from fathers yelling?" Rudolf thought to himself before walking over to his grandmother with a smile. "Are...well I know you're not okay. Do you need a hug, grandmother?" He asked as he hit the chest of his battle armor, having it turn back into a simple chest plate.

-------------

Yurichi followed, having his ears ring a bit as he had a flash back of being woken up during a bombardment raid during the war. He gritted his teeth, shaking his head as for a moment he saw people that weren't there; finally hearing the bomb detonate again before he shook his head and kept going, ignoring the visions the best he could as he followed Nori. "Physical pain is nothing when you do not care if you live or die anymore." Yurichi hissed out while following him.

------------

"I will reshape the political landscape of this country, Souji." Leia said with her hands behind her back. "My father had a dream, Souji. My mother told me it often before I would go to sleep. He wanted to be a leader; a great leader. One that would have made his father proud in fact." She uttered out as a smile formed on her face. "And that is my dream." She whispered out. "And it is to come to fruition now. Do you not see the people that cheer for the most simple change and reform, Souji?" She asked him with a smile. "They beg for a new person to lead them so...who am I to deny that? To not step up to the plate that I have presented to them?"

---------

"Mr. Egypt, come out!" An African tribal leader called out as they held a spear in hand. "We just want to talk, discuss! You are ambassador yes? You is good at those things. We mean you no harm, I promise."

Tiras hid against the back of a desk, holding his gun, now glad he had forced Remi to study magic back at the palace rather than join him on this mission. "Ramses you fuck." He thought to himself, knowing damn well that Ramses was aware this tribe was hostile. Tiras pulled out a cigarette and put it into his mouth, lighting it with a flame from his thumb. He stood up, whistling from the side of his mouth to get the attention of the leader.

"Ah yes; you are here. Good." The leader said before grinning, motioning over for two men to enter the room. "And now, we take your head!" He said while thrusting the spear forwards towards Tiras. Tiras moved a bit to the right, barely dodging the spear before he pulled a knife out from it's sheath on his back and threw it into the leaders throat. Both of his bodyguards reacted, pulling out their scimitars as they let out a battle cry.

"I wouldn't do that." Tiras said as he shot the first bodyguard in the throat to shut him up. "I hate loud...annoying things."

"No boom!" The second bodyguard said as he cowered down, seeing the power of Tiras's weapon; that being unlike any he had ever seen before.

"Oh this?" Tiras said while looking at his gold and black pistol. "Yes boom." He said while shooting the man in the head execution style. He took his knife out of the leaders throat, cleaning it and cracking his neck; inhaling the cigarette deeply while walking out of the tent, seeing the warriors of the tribe having their weapons pointed at him. Tiras sighed, holstering his pistol before clenching his fist tightly. When he opened his palm next, a spray of fire came out from it, lighting some of the warriors and the village itself on fire.

As he did so, a spearmen tried to spear Tiras. He missed barely, catching Tiras's attention. Tiras grabbed the spear and snapped it in half, throwing the half into his chest as a swordsman brandished his sword towards Tiras. He swung, forcing Tiras to roll to dodge. Tiras pulled out his pistol, shooting the man in the knee to force him down before blowing his head off. The village now being in pure chaos was unfocused on Tiras, trying now just to contain the fire. Tiras flicked out his cigarette into the sand, unzipping his pants and taking a quick piss on the side of the leaders tent, sighing a bit as he been holding that in all day. He walked around the village, seeing a group of little girls gather water to put out the flames before a hut collapsed onto them, trapping the three under the burning wood. Tiras stared, watching the fire burn the little girls alive before shaking his head, feeling disgusted as if he had been sent back to his days as an assassin, which he practically was again. Just a glorified one. But then he watched a man wearing battered black clothing walk over to the pile and scream; grabbing the burning wood with his hands and trying his best to push it only to no avail. The man let go of the wood and screamed while on his knees, watching the girls perish underneath the hard burning wood.

Tiras watched the man, walking over and looking at the man. The village was now silent, the only sound being the wind and the embers from the town. He pulled out his gun, putting it to the back of the mans head, breathing out quietly as the man began shaking, weeping at the same time.

"Have you..ever loved someone?.." The man asked in a heavily accented voice. "Had kids? HAD EVERYTHING YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED?!" He screamed out, gritting his teeth and having tears stream down his cheeks as he turned around to face Tiras. "You took everything from me!"

Tiras stared at the man, feeling nothing as he put his pistol up to the mans chin and put his finger on the trigger. "Words are worthless." Tiras said as he pulled the trigger, having the bullet come out of the top of the mans head. He watched as the body fell limp onto the ground; shaking his head as he walked over to see the charred remains of the little girls under the wood of the collapsed building. He swallowed his emotions, reminding himself that this was so his own little girl could live well. Tiras sighed, remembering who it was who had changed him in the first place from being a killer as he walked back to his camel, mounting himself on it. He turned his camel as he controlled its reins, heading back to Memphis, the capital of Egypt. He pulled up his scarf over his mouth and head, putting on sunglasses to shield himself a bit from the sun as he rode, not thinking as he began humming the same tune that Melania would hum to Remi to make her go to sleep when she was a child.

------------

Remi closed her book, finding the study of magic to be rather easy. She hopped off of her bed, giggling a bit as she saw how her father left his bed all messy. She walked over to it and fixed it for him; walking back over to her personal belongings and pulling out a photo that was burnt around the edges from the fire that killed her mother. The photo showed Tiras, Melania and Remi together on a bench with Tiras and her mother smiling happily and Remi staring at the camera eyes widened with a blue binky in her mouth. She put the photo on their desk before opening a window and looking out, seeing the bright sun and the great cloudless blue sky outside. She smiled and sighed out quietly, seeing this as a paradise and wishing her father was around more.
Felicia had no clue what had just happend as she sat in the sand but when she sees baby Rudolf safe and sound she sighs in relief. She stands up before Virgil takes a hold of his son as she looks around. Where were they... She takes off her coat, finding the heat almost unbareable as she recalls what she had just done. In all of her rage and pain she had hurted Rex. She could have killed him if she had hit him deeper. A part of her felt regret but the biggest part of her thought he deserved it for everything he has done. His decisions derailing her life every time. She was pulled out of her thoughts first by baby Rudolf cyring and then by older Rudolf approaching. She would have freaked out if she had not encountered Tiras raised from the dead first. Nothing in this world made sense. She nods slightly before hugging the boy. Not knowing what to say.

Aurelie manages to stablize her heart beat and breathing before she stands up. Her legs still felt wobbly from the use of so much magic at once. "I got stories as well. But I'll tell you when we meet up with Evan and Veron. They are not that far away." She says with a small smile, having traveled with them two towards the past. They had insisted and would not have let her go alone. Now they were waiting for them in Memphis as promised. That being the safest place to bring her family too. Her eyes widen a bit as he young father suddenly yells out her name before she giggles and shakes her head. Always as silly. "Yes it is. Father. Mother." She says as she smiles more and looks at both Virgil and Yumi.

Yumi could not believe her eyes nor her ears. But still she could not deny how much that girl looked like the both of them. She was speechless. This day was just full of events and things she could not even explain. It made her head spin a bit. But they were safe for now and that was her main priority.

------------

"You should care. When you die you can't serve your purpose. And my training would be a waiste of time then." Nori says as he walks over to the lake and walks in, going in to knees depth before turning back to Yurichi still standing on the land. "I had wanted to let you study this first but now you'll just have to do double the work in the same time." Light blue tendrils of holy energy began to slowly surround Nori's body, the tendrils gently whipping in the wind. "We get our energy from the moon. This pure energy-" He holds out his hand as a tendril makes it's way to Yurichi and graces his check, it giving up an aura of pureness an softness. "- is what our god has gifted us. It can bring many good things. But-" He points his hand now towards a nearby tree and the tendril shoots at immensely speed towards it, cutting the tree to pieces with ease. "-it is a weapon of destruction as well. Depending how you form the energy." He cups his hands as all the energy now forms a glowing ball in his hands. "It takes alot of physical strength to be able to call upon this energy. It takes even more mental strength to be able to form it into the shape you want. If you fail at that then all the energy would turn against you and rip you apart from the inside out. We humans are not made to control this. Even his divine messengers and protectors only get a sliver of his power...." He seemed a bit in thought as he faced the orb in his hands before looking back up. "The moon controls gravity-" He held out his hand as suddenly Yurichi began to levitate before putting him down. "- and the tides." He turned around and waved his arm up as suddenly the water on the other side of the lake shot up before falling down. 'Everything the moon does we can do too. Eventually." He walked out of the water, the tendrils dissapearing. "What I am going to teach you is dangerous. I need you to study. Pray. Train. But mostly, I will need you to listen to me every second of the way and not question a thing. If you don't there will be concequences for you. That physical pain you have endured will be nothing compared to the pain you will feel if you want to go to fast. Even with his blessing and guidance it is your body who will have to endure this process. If I notice that your body can't handle it, nomatter the reason, we are done. Understood?"

-------------

Souji saw how much ambition and passion Leia had for this. And that is what worried him to the core. He did not want her to go down the same path as her father. And he saw how much the people were already cheering her on. But that is simply because they can not see the concequences yet of changing leadership in such a troublesome time. She did not see either. "And you think you will be fit to be the leader? Carry all those burdens?" He has witnessed personally what this all has done to both Rex and Lei. He did not think she was fit for that position.
Rudolf gave Felicia a nice and snug hug, seeming very pleased by the physical contact as he sighed a little; rubbing the back of Felicia's head, trying to comfort her at least a little bit in an uncomfortable situation. He let go gently, looking over at Aurelie. "Oh I'm sure those two came with you." He said while narrowing his eyes. "I'm just surprised Ollie and Tarquin aren't here. Those tricksters- Actually Cynfael is the biggest surprise. Last I remember he was leaving....roses and stuff at your bed.."

"Isn't that the name of Joseph's son?" Virgil asked while handing baby Rudolf to adult Rudolf.

"Uh...yes. Cynfael is Joseph's son and.... Why am I holding me?" Rudolf asked while looking down at the child. "Are you trying to collapse time on itself?" He asked jokingly.

"No. All of you keep walking for a bit, I have something I have to handle." Virgil said before going to his mother, motioning to Yumi too as he went over to his mother, placing a hand on her face as he looked at her. He closed his eyes, putting his forehead against hers as he listened to the wind blow and the sands shift for a while as tears began to flow down Virgil's cheeks. "I will avenge Kane and Luna, mother. I promise you this." He whispered to her as his tears fell down onto the sand, evaporating the moment that they hit. "I know that...these things are hard..but I'm here mother. And you can rely on me through this because believe me, I've lived though the pain too." He said as he grabbed onto her hand and looked into her eyes. "Mom?"

------------------

Yurichi listened to Nori, nodding his head as he asked if he understood. He walked onto the lake, hearing the reflection of the moon calling to him so deep that he could feel it within his soul. He walked on the water, having the water glowing white under his feet as he walked, feeling his heart beat harder than it ever had before as he tuned every sound out besides it and the whispers he heard that were leading him to the moon. Finally, he was in the center of the lake right where the moon sat. Tears streamed down his cheeks as a hand came out from the moonlight and what seemed to be an angel from the sky stuck its hand out to him from the moonlight shining down on him. It was an angel that donned battle scarred samurai armor and held his hair up in a topknot with eyes that glowed crimson. It was Yurichi's father Ronin grabbing his sons hand before hundreds of white arms came out from the water and pulled Yurichi in.

~~~~~~~~~

"The Zhang's will never accept defeat, head hunters! " The emperor barked out as his sword of fire clashed against Ronin's katana. "You may have killed the rest of us, but you will not kill me! I am the child of Zhanae, great protector of China!"

"What makes you think you are any different?" Ronin asked as a tendril of light swept the emperor off his feet, allowing Ronin to put his katana to the throat of the man. "All men are the same when faced with the light. You? You are nothing special. As I am as well. That is truly the hubris of man; that we all are individually special in our own way. May it be from our characteristics to what truly make us who we are, we are all the same." Ronin said as he sheathed his sword and turned his back.

"Is that why you ended a dynasty?!" The emperor yelled out as he got his sword and stabbed Ronin in the back. "Why you butchered my family?"

Ronin looked at the sword in him and winced a bit before turning around and holding the man up by his head. "No. It was not I that ended a dynasty of corruption. It was the strength of our lord that ended a dynasty. It was the will of our lord that ended a dynasty; I was merely the pawn used for it." He said as his hand began to glow white, burning the entirety of the emperors body from the inside and out within seconds before he dropped him onto the floor. Ronin pulled the sword out from his back, looking as the Imperial Dragoon's came in holding fifty heads in a sack; throwing it onto the ground. Each was a head of one of his comrades.

"You are dead, samurai!" The captain hissed out as they all brandished their spears towards Ronin. "Attack!"

Ronin breathed out, not blinking nor even changing demeanor towards the death of his comrades. He collapsed his hands together, seeming to do a quick prayer before pulling out his katana. The dragoons came at him, with the first attempting to spear his head. Ronin motioned down and with almost super human speed as he moved leaving a trail of light following him with each step he sliced half the head off of the man; backflipping as another spear went right where he was about to go. He opened his palm, letting a tendril come out from it and stab the dragoon in the heart before retracting quickly and using the dragoon as a human shield, blocking a spear strike that was meant for Ronin's heart. He cast the body away, looking at the three dragoons that circled around him.

Sweat fell down from Ronin's head as he found himself surrounded still, having spears aimed from three directions towards him as he calmly analyzed the situation. He sheathed his sword; rolling out from the circle as he shot a ball of energy towards the men, blowing them to nothing. He walked out from the Imperial Palace, seeing a red haired woman holding the body of a loved one. When she looked up and saw the samurai she screamed, crawling back as she shielded herself. Ronin smiled, shaking his head. "Relax. You are Mayleen Zhang, yes?" He asked, only getting a head nod in return. "Well Mayleen Zhang, run along now. You're free to live your life however you want, just not as empress." He said before continuing to walk out, wincing as he healed his wound that the emperor had given him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yurichi woke up gasping from the dream as he came out from the water, coughing the water out of his lungs in what he felt was almost a baptism. He swam back onto land, violently coughing the water out, not realizing that his fathers spirit had attached part of itself to Yurichi to guide his way in the path. He walked back to Nori, his expression surprisingly calm as he looked over at him. "Nori...you saw that too yes?"

---------------

"I know I am." Leia said with a smile before raising an eyebrow as she looked at Souji; narrowing her eyes at him. "Do you believe perhaps that I cannot?" She asked him while crossing her arms, wondering what exactly the man was attempting to insinuate. "And if so; who else? For all I see in sight are those who talk of change but do nothing to actually make it."
Aurelie simply rolls her eyes a bit at her brother's words. There he goes again. Geez, he was so overprotective when it came to the boys. Really, they weren't even intrested in her like that. Well, Cynfael yes but not the rest. Or not that she knew off at least. She could be as blind to those things like her mother once was. "I know I know. Cynfael had other things to do first he said and Ollie and Tarquin will come join us soon. It was too much for all of us to go at once." She sais as they started walking. She smiles softly as she looks at her mother. "This is just as weird for me as for you..."

Yumi couldn't help but smile a tad bit as she looked at the woman and saw Virgil's eyes. "I doubt it." She said, making the both of them chuckle. She glances back at Virgil and Felicia before looking straight ahead again. They needed their time alone after all this...

Tears she couldn't hold back began to roll down Felicia's tears as she holds her son as well. The pain full on hitting her as she began to sob. She did not care about avenging him or something like that. She only cared about the fact that two innocent people were ripped away just like that. She had seen Luna die but perhaps what hurted more is that she did not see Kane nor will she ever again. She won't even be able to have a funeral for him like he deserves. Slowly she reaches out and touches the arm cuff on Virgil's arm. Kane's gift. "H-He did not deserve this faith... He was always so good. So gentle. So..." Her tears streamed faster as she leans her forhead against her son's shoulder. In all of those years Kane had been everything for her. He was everything she needed him to be. Everything she would ask he would do with a smile. He loved her so unconditionally. And now he was just..... Gone.

-------------

Nori heard the splash though he did not freak out nor went to go help. He just waited patiently as Yurichi, a long while later, got back on land. "Very funny." He says with a twitch of his eyebrow. See? He was still blind. But ofcourse he had felt it and ofcourse he knew what had been going on. Though he did not show that. "Now that you are done swimming I am going to get you some books." He says as he walks into the monastery towards the grand library they had underground. The room was lit with candles, giving the room a dim orange glow.

They weren't the only ones there. In the middle sat Hideaki, quietly reading in the middle of the night. He looks up and smiles softly as he sees them approach. "Don't wet the floors I ask you." He says when he sees Yurichi like that. "The book you are looking for are already on the table." He adds before looking back into his own book.

Nori simply nods as he walks to the table where 9 huge book laid. All written in ancient Japanese. "I don't know how your ancient Japanese is but Kiyoshi would gladly transelate I know." He counted the books with his fingers. "I am missing-" A book flew through the room and Nori caught it without even moving the slightest into it's direction. "Thank you." He says with Hideaki, who had trown it, smiles a bit more, not moving his eyes up from his book. "In here is everything you could possible know about the moon and our religion. This is your basis. Read it, learn it and I'll teach you how to live it."

------------

"I believe you don't see the full picture of the job yet and are slightly blinded by your passion to become like your father. And if you go this way, you will end like your father. And that is something I would not like to see" Souji honestly warns her, knowing she damn well knew as well how Lei had ended. "I want you to reconsider this all and not jump into actions just yet. It is a very dangerous thing you are doing."
"He was everything this world needs more of." Virgil said quietly as he wiped her tears away, feeling his insides tears apart. "Louisa once told be something when me and her were vacationing in Germany as teens, something I'll never forget. She told me that all good men die, regardless of strength because their heart is their weakness." He whispered out as if he was hearing Louisa whisper it into his ear again. He licked him lips, finding it dry outside as he remembered so vividly the memory. "I am telling you this because when Kane died, he died happy and felt very little pain... and right now mother....I don't know how much time we have left before we have to fight again and honestly I'm scared. And I think for right now we just need to focus on meeting up with dad and figuring things out from there." He said calmly, trying to be a voice of reason to her as well as a comforting one. "Then we can honor him, okay?" He asked softly. "Because even if he's gone, he's still with us." He said with a smile as he placed his and his mothers hand on the arm cuff.

---------------

Yurichi walked over to the books, feeling a warm and refreshing breeze come in from the window as he placed his hands on the stack of books, seeing in real time the same memory of his father doing it as well. He kept his eyes closed, feeling his heart pound before taking his hand off and nodding his head. "I'll go to Kiyoshi then." He said quietly, having found his determination to go forward as he walked to Kiyoshi's room, knocking on it a couple times before seeing the door slightly creak open, realizing she was not there. He scratched his head, wondering where she would be before he remembered her hobby. He walked out from her room, going to the part of the shrine where he had seen her with her tea cups and pots before; walking in and smiling as he saw her pouring some of the water. He walked over and sat cross legged next to her, making sure not to bump her while doing so. "Early morning too, huh?" He asked with a smile before scratching the back of his head, sighing after. "My training has started...I need your help translating the ancient Japanese texts." He said while looking at her, the urgency shown in the way he spoke. "Nori hasn't told me, but I've been visited by my father and...well he's never visited me before. So it has to be really bad whatever is going on."

------------

"I have been studying my entire life for this position Souji; something Rex and my father neglected to do." Leia said as she put her hands behind her back. "Let me tell you a story of my father, the man you knew. Some of his backstory and maybe a bit of insight into his fall. His name is Lei Feng, and he is the son of the famous Chinese scientist Zhao-Jun Feng of which the laboratories in the Kanshinin were named after. Zhao-Jun was the court mage of Liao Zhang, the emperor of China. When my father was a boy, he watched samurai invade the only home and murder the imperial family as well as the circle of magi that had been created to train Chinese non mage family children who were sensitive to magic how to control their magic for the betterment of society. Most of the circle? They were mere boys, younger than my father, all slain by the head hunters. The reason? Unknown. Unknown to me and more unknown to a little boy version of my father who had just watched the only friends and family he knew die. So he and Zhao-Jun flee with Mayleen Zhang to Cantenseel, where they both made new lives on the artificial island. Lei studied botany in his schooling rather than politics and only stepped up to fill a seat in the council when he found that he had a passion to try and create a world where no child would have to suffer what he had suffered through." She said before sighing and shaking her head. "He had a good heart but he was uneducated, just as your Rex is." She said while raising her head back up and taking her hands from behind her back and placing one hand on Souji's face. "Dearest friend of my father...don't you see that I am the educated and passionate leader that our nation needs?"

--------------

"A messenger has been sent with a package from the elven confederacy, my ruler." Ramses servant spoke out as Ramses painted a picture of the pyramids of Giza, which he could see from Memphis.

"Oh? Did they hear of my friend's diplomacy with the Africans?" Ramses asked as he set the pallette down, turning around to look at the package.

"Apparently so, milord." The servant said as he opened the package, gagging as he smelt rotting flesh. It was the head of decapitated gazelle, being allowed to rot in the sun before being given as a gift to Ramses.

Ramses chuckled, closing the box and tossing it over his palace balcony into the Nile. "Think nothing of it; just the madness of a bitter and old elf. Revala believes the death of animals may intimidate me; she's wrong." Ramses said before picking up his palette. "Cut off the messengers hands so he may deliver packages never again. Oh, and strap a box to the messenger and have a few of the guards excrete in it."

"...sire? Excrete?"

"Yes. It will be sure to please the elf queen." Ramses said sarcastically before chuckling and continuing to paint as his servant went to carry out Ramses will
Felicia listens to her son with a lump in her throat, trying to stop her still flowing tears. She takes a deep breath before shakingly sighing it out. The only bit of consolation she had was the fact that he had died painlessly and that he had not been tortured or worse. But that was truly all. Though she had to pick herself together for now and keep moving. Her son had a point. They needed to move and decide then how to go further. "We'll honor him later for sure." She says quietly as she takes a deep breath and straightens her back a bit. "Let us go then." They followed Aurelie and the others, starting their long trip through the deserts sands towards Memphis.

------

Kiyoshi had her eyes closed as she poured the water, ofcourse hearing Yurichi approach. She was suprised he was already up so soon. It was very early and the only reason she was up was because lately she just had some troubles sleeping for whatever reason. "I have troubles sleeping." She says with a soft smile. As he tells her his training has started she opens her eyes a bit suprised, the pouring immediatly stopped. Nori wouldn't have started so quikly. Unless it was truly nescesary. "I.... Believe so then.... Ofcourse I'll help you. Everything you need." She puts the pot down before smiling a tad bit. "I am not suprised your father visited you. Ghosts seem to come give aid whenever times get hard."

-------

Souji had already known about Lei's past. Most parts atleast. Lei has been very open to him and he had gotten some information from his god about how the world was when he was put onto the earth. The attack on the imperial family of China being a part of that. He sighs a bit as he shakes his head and takes her hand off of his cheek before just holding it. "Child, I do see that. You are smart and passionate. I can't deny that. But even if untrained, so was your father. No one can train for the burdens and decisions you'll have to make. I don't want to see you head into the same direction as your father. And you will. Even the strong man your father was went mad under the pressure."
"I hate this sun." Virgil grumbled out while walking with his family, looking at the scar on the back of his hand from when Ra burnt the eye of Horus into the back of it. He shook his head, wondering what angle Ra was playing at to get him into Egypt; his land.

------------

"I believe times are harder than ever." Yurichi whispered out as he looked at the pots and cups, putting his finger in the water to make sure that he was in fact not dreaming or in his fathers weird flashback world that he had been forced into. He pulled his finger out, watching it turn red from the heat before looking at Kiyoshi. "Okay I'm not dreaming. So back to my point; times are going to get harder I think based on how your brother is acting."

-------------

"Then anyone would go mad in that position, right?" Leia asked with a raised eyebrow, nearly laughing a bit at Souji as she shook her head. "You're paranoid with age Souji; that's something you should work on." She said as she patted his shoulder a couple times. "The Adalian empire has collapsed. The world is stable for now; right now, we just need to focus on building and not the past."
It took them hours of walking through the burning sands but eventually there laid the capital of Egypt, Memphis. It's buildings a mixture of the old and new architecture that gave Egypt it's exotic looks. They were exhausted. Especially Aurelie since she had already used so much of her strength to teleport them the closest to Memphis she could. So she smiles in relief when the city came in view and they were greeted by two figures with water bottles, waiting just outside of the city. They were both had a scarf wrapped around their head to protect themselfs from the sun. Aurelie smiles more when she sees the two men and walks quikly over to them gladly grabbing one of the water bottles and completely downing it before talking. "You two are a sight for sore eyes."

The man with the red hair grinned. He could only be a tad bit younger than Rudolf was. "You mean the water is a sight for sore eyes. We are just conveniently here as well." He teases before wrapping a scarf around her head as well, not wanting her to catch any more sun.

The other man who had purple hair simply chuckles and shakes his head as he tosses a water bottle towards Rudolf. "Great to see you again, Rudolf. And I see you completed part of your mission." He says before walking over to Yumi, Virgil and Felicia with water as well. "My name's Evan and that-" He motions over to the other man. "-is Veron. Like Rudolf and Aurelie, we're from the future."

--------------

Kiyoshi frowns a bit as he suddenly sticks his finger into the hot water. Wait. What was he doing?! "Hey! You shoudl not do that." She says a bit worriedly as she takes his hand and looks at his finger. It wasn't that badly burned yet luckily but it still looked painfull. "We should put some running water on that now." She says as she takes his wrist and pulls him up before walking towards the kitchen where she forces him to cool his finger under the sink. With a sigh she says. "About what is going to happen.... I think so as well. Nori is not one to act like this. Something is going to happen. And only he knows yet... But I believe that we will be fine as long as we trust in Nori. Tsukiyomi gave him back to us for a reason after all those years." She mumbled the last part a bit quietly, more talking to herself now then Yurichi

-------------

Leia had probably no idea how much of her father Souji saw in her. The way she was so carefree but still so full of worries. Full of want to do the right thing. So much responsibility. With a sigh he rubs the back of his head. "I am not paranoid. I am just worried which is quite logical looking at how quikly this world can turn into a place of mayham."
(Evan Romanov)
 (Evan Romanov)
(Veron Prise-Liang)
 (Veron Prise-Liang)
"I've met your parents, Veron. Glad to see your birth went by smoothly." Virgil said before looking at Evan, looking down for a moment. "You remind me of her." Virgil said as he closed his eyes, gritting his teeth as he saw the moment when Bertholdt murdered Eva all over again, replaying in his head a hundred thousand times. He then opened his eyes, shaking his head as he looked over at Yumi and grabbed her hand while looking into her eyes for comfort as he calmed down.

"My mission isn't ever complete Evan; you know that." Rudolf said with a grin as he looked at Virgil out of the corner of his eye. He took a sip of the water, wanting more for the other Rudolf. "How was the future after I left?" He asked as he handed the water back to Felicia. "Did she follow?" He asked Veron and Evan, referring to the one who caused the apocalypse.

----------

"It doesn't hurt that bad, I promise." Yurichi said as he held his finger under the cold water and sighed, feeling as if he was being baby but then smiling, finding it nice to have someone care about him. He nodded his head while listening to her, nodding his head. "Regardless of what Nori has seen I must fight on. I..." He shook his head, wondering if he was getting out of line with speaking on his thoughts. "In Adalia...we had to kill young boys, smaller than Nori who were starving. They were too weak to even hold up a rifle properly and yet they still fought. We still had to kill them like any other enemy and in my mind, once you lose the ability to separate someone fighting because of ideology and someone fighting because of necessity you lose your humanity. You are not better than an animal, and even then animals only kill when it's necessary compared to when humans kill. Seeing and... shamefully participating in such acts; it has shown me why at all costs this world must change." He spoke out passionately, healing his scalded finger without even realizing it.

------------

"Chaos is the rule of the world Souji. Mayham to peace, peace to mayham to milquetoast boredom. It's the laws of nature and rather than fear them I believe we should take advantage of them." Leia said with a smile as she heard her name being called by one of her fellow members of her political party. It was Kenji Itakawa, the national defense general. "I have some meetings to attend, sadly. I was enjoying our talk Souji. Be well; tell Mina and kids I said hello." She said with a smile as she began to walk.
Evan's smile faltered a bit as he saw Virgil's reaction though he guessed he already knew where that was coming from and who he was speaking about. He heard it quite often that he looked alot like the woman he was named after. His father's sister. He saw how diffcult this was for Virgil so he decided to just let this rest for now and not talk about it . Instead he focuses on Rudolf. "I know. That is why I said 'part of' your mission." He says with a light grin. Yes, he was just like Lizana when it came to things like this.

Veron chuckles slightly at Virgil's words. Smoothly? Well, he had heard stories that it had not went smoothly but hey, he was here walking and alive so he guessed smoothly enough. "Even darker. And I hope not. Not that we know off atleast." He says as he folds his arms and shakes his head. "If she is here then we will have even more work ahead of us. And half of us aren't even here yet."

Yumi knew too who those two men looked like. And she could still not wrap her mind around the fact that they were truly from the future. She gently caresses Virgil's cheek to calm him down before frowning as she realizes something. "What do you mean with even darker?"

Both Veron and Evan were quiet as they glanced to eachother but Aurelie simply smiles and says. "Let's not talk about that yet. It has already been a long day and it is far from over. We should find a place to stay first. Or find grandfather."

-------------

"Even if it doesn't hurt that bad, this way it'll heal better." Kiyoshi says before she got quiet as she listened to his story. He has been through so much. Seen so much. Done so much... She knew he was talking about how he had come to realize his purpose. To change this world. But in his eyes she did not see that passion. She only saw the hidden hurt and shame for what he has done. We had to kill young boys. She knew he had pulled the trigger as well. And she knew he has those regrets in his heart. They were wearing him down. She could easily see that. It was one of her strengths. Gently she reaches out and caresses his cheek. "You are not an animal, Yurichi..."

-----------

Souji watched Leia walk away, her head held up high as she almost seemed to stride. She was still so young. So much to learn. So much she'll have to endure.... "You be well too." Was all he said though in his head he was praying already for her safety.
Virgil looked at Yumi lovingly, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand as he looked over at her and then Aurelie, shaking his head as he saw the resemblance between the two. It was like having a really loud Yumi around that had Virgil's nose and stance. "I say we find somewhere to rest; enter the Pharaoh's court tomorrow. It's been a long day and-" he looked over at his mother and smiled. "-my mother, your mother and I need to all have talk." He said before sighing. "As I'm sure Rudolf and you guys need to."

"Yeah probably." Rudolf said with a yawn, looking rather exhausted. "I'm pretty excited in all honesty. My best friend is finally here after I waited half a year." He said while putting his hand on his sisters shoulder. "It's been too long. Really since I've seen all of you. I've missed your smart ass Evan and your quips Veron. I've even missed Cynfael trying to perv on my sister and Lee doing...ugh..whatever Lee does. And the demon sisters...and uh...Kuro! Yeah Kuro!" He said as he grinned a little bit, widening his eyes for a moment before shaking his head. "You know, cause especially you guys know Sauri is a nice girl...like uh, Lerida. And Kuro. Well, Kuro isn't a girl b-but....yeah...uh...erhmm.....so when did Sauri say she was coming?.." He whispered before pretending to drop his dagger; picking it up while straightening his face before smiling at them all. "So yeah. Great to see you all. Forget the last question."

-----------

Yurichi closed his eyes and leaned into Kiyoshi's palm as two tears streamed out from his eyelids. He had blamed himself for what had happened so much that hearing anyone tell him differently than what he had convinced himself made him break down. "I am guilty of many sins Kiyoshi...some of which can never be atoned." He said while keeping his eyes closed, finding her to be too pure and beautiful of a sight for someone as corrupt as him to look at. "I'm not worthy of your kind words or smiles...I am not worthy of the air I breathe in.." He sobbed out quietly as he started shaking. "Why do you give me them regardless?..." He asked while falling to his knees and hanging his head down in shame as he placed his hand above hers while it was on his cheek; opening his eyes only to look at the two little puddles on the ground from his tears.

----------

Tiras reached Memphis on his camel, parking it in the stable outside of town and walking to the market, tossing a coin from his bag to a merchant and grabbing a handful of alfalfa as a treat for his trusty friend. He fed it to his camel, petting the animal on the head while feeding it before making his way back to the Pharaoh's palace.

It was a long walk from the stables on the outskirts of town but eventually he made his way back, panting a bit from all the stairs he had to take as he made his way to Ramses room, noticing servants cleaning up a puddle of blood and one of the hands from the elf that Ramses ordered to be mutilated. Tiras reached the balcony, watching as Ramses finished his painting of Egypt. Tiras whistled to get his attention, pulling his headscarf and glasses down to speak.

"Tiras, good, good. I have a question most urgent for my favorite Chaos Mage." Ramses asked as he turned around the present the painting of the great pyramids of Giza.

"Ask away. After the payment." Tiras said with his arms crossed, being truly a mercenary to the core as he held out his hand.

"A business man. That is what I like about you, you know? There's too many heroes in this day and age. Men that fight for honor, vengeance or love. Perhaps all three; it does not matter to me. What I see in you is a man who knows what he wants and does what he has to to get it. It is respectable." Ramses said while handing Tiras 100 hedj for the job well done.

"You can ask now." Tiras asked as he counted the coins in the bag quickly before clipping it to his belt.

"What do you see when you look at Egypt, Tiras?" Ramses asked while motioning his arm to show him all of what you could see from the balcony.

"Sand, a lot of fucking sand. But...water, camels? Merchants trading in the market district, women raising kids, men working, soldiers patrolling. Yanno, all you see in any other land really. And a lack of cars, mind explaining that?" Tiras asked as he leaned on the balcony.

"Vehicles are permitted only to the military. Cars pollute the earth and are noisy; we must preserve the environment we live in less it destroy us." Ramses said with a smile. "I was asking you because I wanted to present my idea of Egypt. A beautiful land, full of life, promise...opportunity for all. A land that respects my father, the sun god, and lives truly under his blessing. You have seen Japan, that of which is blessed by the moon. And you see Egypt, that of which is blessed by the sun. It is clear which is more successful, Tiras."

"While I will not disagree with you, I am not going to agree either. I'm here to kill, be payed and ensure my daughter has a safe life here. I don't mean to insult you, but you're caught up in an ideological war I want no part of." Tiras said while crossing his arms. "I only care about the physical war. When I'm face to face with someone so close that I can hear their heartbeat and see the whites of their eyes; that's what I'm here for. Ideology and such?...I'm neutral. I've tried my hand in saving humanity and look where it has gotten me Ramses."

"I understood your qualms Tiras. I just want to let you know in case you get the urge to play on the true battle here, the battle of beliefs, that you have a place under the mighty sun god. You are well respected and would be sure to aid us and my friend, we can aid you. A palace of gold, thousands of the most fresh concubines, status, land; Whatever you want Tiras!" Ramses said while shaking Tiras's shoulders.

Tiras chuckled a bit, shaking his head with a grin in a bit of disbelief. "No Ramses, I'm gonna have to decline for now. But thank you for the offer, I'll sit on it. Now if you don't mind..."

"Of course, of course. No harm my friend, I'll summon you when you're needed next. Also...dress nice tomorrow. We have important visitors, or so my father says." Ramses said before turning his back to Tiras to stare at his land.

"Alright. Thanks for the warning." Tiras said before turning around and walking down to the second floor of the palace to him and Remi's room where he caught her trying to light a candle on fire; engulfing it in flames when Tiras opened the door and broke her concentration.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT- oh." Remi screamed out before squeaking in realization that it was her father and not a maid trying to clean the room again.

"Someone's hostile." Tiras said as he set the coins on the table before putting his finger on Remi's flame, cancelling it out instantly. "You need to relax more."

"It's great to see you, dad." Remi said with a smile while looking at Tiras; sighing as her shoulders slumped and she relaxed.

"It's great to see you too, princess." Tiras said as he sat on his bed and relaxed. He took off the upper part of his blue TMEA uniform, showing his white tank top and his arms and chest which were riddled with scars from battle.

"Dad?.." Remi asked worriedly as she looked at him, turning her whole body so she could face him.

"Yes?" Tiras asked while opening one eye, looking over at Remi.

"Where did you get all those?...I heard stories from Felicia but.." Remi looked down and sighed, shaking her head.

"I was a mage killer Remi. That's what I grew up doing." Tiras said openly as he looked at his scars. "I hunted down and...I killed people for money."

"Huh...Felicia always portrayed you in the best of light. She was real keen on keeping you as a soldier." Remi said with a chuckle.

"Yeah well...she loved me regardless and she just wanted you guys to think well of me." Tiras said a bit defensively as he looked at the photo of Melania and Tiras that Remi put up. "Remi...take that down. You know it brings bad memories for me."

"Okay..." Remi said with a sigh before standing up and putting the photo of her mother by her bedside. "Why do you try so hard to forget that...it happened? You and my mother?"

"Remi, it's something that I don't want to talk about, alright?" Tiras said with a sigh before shaking his head. "Practice burning that wick again or something."

"Fine, fine. Moody. I'll try one more time.." Remi said with a teasing giggle as she looked at it and closed her eyes, focusing all her thought on the wick, trying her hardest to ignite it to no avail causing her to growl a bit before Tiras walked over and put his hand on her head.

"You can do it." Tiras whispered to her as he moved his hand and used it to zap the electricity out of the room so it was dark. Remi focused in the darkness, finding the comfort of her father to finally ignite the wick, causing her to grin and jump with joy out of her bed.

"FINALLY!" Remi yelled out, having her power zap the lights back on in the room without her knowledge. "I got it!"

"Remember Remi, first rule of magic. You can't just use it without having a goal in mind, otherwise it won't do anything. Half the battle is all here." Tiras said as he took his hand off her head and tapped his.

Remi nodded and smiled, holding her hands together and putting them in her lap as he nodded. "Yes daddy." She said giddily, very proud of herself for lighting the wick.

"We'll try more tomorrow." Tiras said with a proud fatherly smile as he laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling for a bit before finally shutting his eyes.
Aurelie smiles at her brother as she puts her hand over his. She had missed him too. Quite alot. It had been rough without him next to her since they were almost inseperable. She raises one eyebrow though as her brother almost began to stutter as he talks about the Devonshire twins. Huh? That's a bit strange.

Though Veron did know what was up as he grins a bit mischieviously. He was about to say something to make him stutter even more but Evan interrupted it. "Cynfael is already here. Though he is buzy with his own mission like he had discussed before. When he's done he'll meet with us. About the Devonshire's I don't know when or if they'll join. Knowing them they are already here just roaming around." He says with a shake of his head. "But let's head off. We are staying in a cheap motel." He says before he started to lead the way. And indeed it was very cheap looking and old but hey, what more could they expect? It's not like they had teleported here with tons of money.

Veron greeted the old lady who owned the building and asked if they could get somehting to eat which she gladly said yes too before trying to convince him to meet one of her grandchildren again for marriage. After politely declining for the hundred's time she pinches Veron's cheek and starts cooking. After that they all went upstrairs. It was the biggest room of the house but it only had a small living area with a couch, a table for four, a very small kitchen and a window while the bedroom only was big enough to have two bunk beds. And let's not talk about how small the bathroom was. If you wanted to shower you needed to use a bucket. "It is not much but it'll last for the night." Veron says as he sits down on the couch.

--------------

Kiyoshi felt her heart clench as she saw him break down like that. He was trying to be so strong while in truth he was so shattered. She kneels down infront of him. "Look at me." Gently she uses her other hand to lift up his head so she could look him in the eye. There was no judgement in hers. Only kindness as she smiles softly at him. "In my opinion, someone who is able to cry and mourn for the sins he has commited and who is now fighting to make something right like you do, is worth quite alot." She says honestly before she moves his head to lay on her shoulder as she runs her finger through her hair. "Now, you cry for awhile and when you are done I want you to wipe them away, stand up straight, and walk these halls as if you deserve to be here. Because you really do. We already knew of your sins. You wouldn't have been let in if we had believed you not to be worthy."
"Veron, this is the most shittiest shit hole in existence, and I've seen the inside of your tent before." Rudolf grumbled out as he took off his incredibly heavy armor chest plate, setting it on the ground and stretching a bit, flexing his muscles in front of Veron. "Still, it'll be well protected with these guns."

"God you really are my son..." Virgil said as he shook his head, trying his best not to smile as he walked in with Felicia and Yumi; sitting down and not noticing his face was so sunburnt that it was already peeling. He winced a bit, having one of his hairs fall on his face.

"It's okay dad, I burn too." Rudolf said as he kicked his armor under the bunk bed. He brushed his hair out of his face, grinning before getting on the top bunk as fast as possible. "Sorry Aurelie, I get top bunk."

"I'm joining you then." Virgil said while raising his hand up. "No guys are sleeping in a bed with my daughter." He said with his arms crossed, giving Veron and Evan a dirty look, standing up after and going to the kitchen before pulling out a potato out from the fridge. The potato was so old that it had roots coming out of it and looked as if it was ready to germinate. He gagged; dropping it before turning to Felicia and Yumi, rubbing the back of his head. "Hey mom, can I talk to you about something? It's...It's important."

-----------

Yurichi kept his head down, crying as his whole body shook. He sobbed, letting out just a little bit of the pain he held inside for so long. He ran his hands through his hair, crying until there was no tears left and even then some after before wiping his tears away and looking into Kiyoshi's eyes as he placed his hand on her shoulder, breathing out quietly as he nodded his head. "If god can forgive me..if you can forgive me, then I can forgive me." He uttered out softly before sniffing. "I am worthy." He said to her and himself as he kept eye contact with his hand placed on her shoulder. "Thank you Kiyoshi."
Aurelie simply sticks out her tongue at Rudolf while claiming the bed below him. Veron grumbled something about Rudolf's bedroom being worse before feeling slightly intimidated by Virgil. He knew how strong that man could be. He had heard enough stories. "I'll sleep on the couch then." He says, not very bothered by it. Though he was very tempted to tease them all he decided it was better not too.

"And perhaps the owner has an old matras I can borrow." Evan adds with a smile, so all the woman atleast had a bed for themselfs.

Felicia had been quiet for a long time, physically and emotionally just exhausted from this day. Honestly, she just wanted to sleep and pray tomorrow would be better. It would be probably worse. She nods before walking over to her son in the kitchen. "What do you want to talk about?"

-----------

Kiyoshi stayed quiet as he sobbed, knowing he needed this even if he did not realize it himself. When he was done she puts her hand over his as she smiles softly. She could see he did not completely believe it yet but this was a first step. "No problem, Yurichi." She stands up from the ground and helps him up as well. "It is still very early. Perhaps you could get some hours of sleep. In the morning we'll start with the book then. I think you won't be able to concentrate on them now anyways."
"Look at you Evan, being smart again. You should have let me borrow some of those books of yours while I was out in this timeline. " Rudolf said while stretching out all over his top bunk and yawning. "You know guys, this desert heat sure beats the eternal night. I'll take a sun burn over...well...eternal night. I didn't even know there was tan people until I came to the future. Did you guys know that people...they darken in the sun? I thought it was like the moon where you stay the same!"

"How do I propose to Yumi?" Virgil asked in the most quiet whisper he could find in his body that he could muster. "I've been thinking about it for a while and I could probably snag a ring at one of these markets. The big issue for me is timing and honestly I need your help and your blessing because she means everything to me mom and you know she kinda always has." Virgil said quickly still in a whisper tone before finally breathing; panting from his quick and erratic speech.

-----------

Yurichi nodded his head, rubbing the back of it as he realized he was pretty tired for no reason. "You're right." He sighed out. "I won't save the world if I'm too tired or emotional to even begin." He chuckled out with a smile, then rubbing her shoulder a bit before taking his hand off. "I'm just gonna sleep in the corner if you don't mind." He said as he walked to the corner of the room and curled into the fetal position, seeming almost comfortable on the hard wood floor.
Evan simply grins at the compliment as Veron nods in agreement. "Totally. The night sucks. I feel so much more energized here. Tired and sweaty from the heat but much more energy." Veron says as he puts his hands behind his head and grins a bit more. "Not that I mind being sweaty. Makes my muscles glimmer more when i take my shirt off." He says a bit louder, ofcourse for Aurelie's ears. And to tease Rudolf.

"I am sure the old lady owner would love to check ob that for her granddchildren." Evan said with a slight grin, earning a glare from Veron. Fucker.

Felicia was slightly suprised though she knew she shouldnt have been. It was clear how deep their love was for eachother. "Never propose to a gril with a snatched ring...." she says before taking off her engagement ring she got from Kane. It was a gorgeous, elegant but simple white golden ring with a red ruby in the middle. Nothing to extravagant. Just like she liked. "Kane gave this to me after we had went out for dinner. He was so nerveus. At first he had put it in the champagne glass but he was afraid I would choke so he freaked out and grabbed my glass before trying to fish the ring out which was a sight to see." She chuckles at the memory, tears appearing in her eyes as she puts the ring in his hand. "Take it. And nomatter how or when you propose, she'll live ti regardless."

------

Kiyoshi looks a bit weird before chuckling and shaking her head. Silly guy. "You want to sleep in the kitchen?" She asks jokingly before grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "You still have your own room here. Which you have not even used yet."
"What muscles, you twig." Rudolf said with a chuckle as he shook his head. "I'm surprised she didn't ask you to marry her grandson with that hair of yours! You look like a teenage girl. Like, thirteen yearold kind of teenage." Rudolf said jokingly as he lazily hung his hand of his bank. "And please keep your shirt on. Your pale skin might sparkle in the sun."

Virgil reached over and wiped his mothers tears away, holding his hand on her cheek as he looked at her with the same sadness she held in her eyes. He looked at the ring in the hand he wasn't using, finding the red ruby in the middle to be perfect for his Yumi Rose as he looked over at her sitting down with a smile, sighing out as he felt his heart throb a bit. "I'll make it special for her.." He said quietly, sniffing a bit. "Mom I love her so much, I can't believe she's back still...and..I'll never let her go." He said now while not whispering, having tears appear in his eyes. His mother was the one that had rocked him to sleep during his crying nights and was the one who comforted him from his nightmares. She was the one who always would give him hope, telling him that Yumi was still out there somewhere wanting to see Virgil too. She saw all the pain he had went through with her absence; the substance abuse, the multiple women he had slept around with among many other things. Now that Yumi was back, he hoped his mother could see he truly found himself through her. "She's my other half, you know?...I just.." He rubbed the back of his head and sniffed; chuckling a bit. "It's funny. Even being away from her this far, all I can think about is being back right next to her and holding her hand."

"Psst...Aurelie's mom. I think he's talking about you." Rudolf said as he hung off the rail of his bunk bed and looked at Yumi.

-----------

Yurichi grumbled as he was raised up, shaking his head as he sighed, knowing that she had good intentions. "Does it have blankets?" He asked, thinking about how cold he was. "Or did Nori give me the janitors closet?" He said with a bit of a goofy grin with a hint of seriousness, knowing that he actually might have.
Veron narrowed his eyes at Rudolf as Evan chuckled along. Ha. Very funny. That was one thing he had not missed. Though he kinda had. They had become close over the years like brothers. Shit brought people together. Just to stab Rudolf in the eye he takes off his shirt, his body quite muscled actually but not over the top as the Egyptian sun had tanned him slightly. "You were saying?" He asks with a grin as he notices Aurelie actually look away with a light blush.

Felcia softly caresses her sons cheek, seeing how much he felt for the girl. It made him a better person she believed. Love always made people better. "Then go to her." Was all she said before gently giving him a push.

Yumu had heard except for the proposing part. She could not hide the smile on her face as she watches Virgil. "I know." She says a bit shyly, still finding it hard to believe that man loved her this much.

-------

Kiyoshi chuckles a bit as she heard him grumble before leading him to his room. It was actually nicely sized with a desk, a place for prayer, a clothed and a bed. The book were already laying on his desk. Probably put there by Nori himself. "It even has a bed. And no we would never put you in the janitors closet. Nori might for a day but he already let you sleep outside so enough torment. It is still pretty empty so if you are nissing some stuff just let us know and we'll see what we can do."
"I was saying you look like a little girl." Rudolf said as he hopped off his bunk, making the floor shake a bit. He took his black tank top off, showing his massive upper body that he had built for wearing his incredibly heavy exosuit. Rudolf flexed, having all the muscles and veins pop out, showing off clearly before pointing to his tattoo on his chest. It was a deer skull with two arrows crossed behind it and a claymore sword down the middle. "This Jager tattoo right here I know alone could pull more ladies than whatever muscle you think you have in your fleeter body." Rudolf said with a chuckle while crossing his arms and flipping his long blonde hair back.

"I will mom. I love you." Virgil said with a large smile on his face as he walked over to the couch and took his coat off before looking at the two guys with their shirts off. "You know, if we wanted a contest of who could pull the most ladies, I already won guys." He said while sitting down. "However, I don't. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should because sometimes the person who your soul is meant for is just waiting; as you should two. And please put your shirts back on, I smell the body odor." He said before giving Yumi a kiss. "Love you baby."

Rudolf grumbled a bit, sounding like a little boy who was just told not to do something by his parent as he put his tank top back on. "I feel like I'm at Mom's again..."

-----------

"It's perfect, Kiyoshi." Yurichi said quietly as he walked around, feeling out the energy of the room before plopping on the bed sighing loudly as he stretched. "I should have came in weeks ago.." He said in a muddled voice as he held it in the pillow.
Veron rolls his eyes as Rudolf had to show off again. True he did not have a Jager's muscle compasity but he still looked damn good. His fleeter body having his advantages as well. "Oh please you goof. The second I say I am royalty they are kissing my feet. And besides that I have a better character." He retorts with a grin but he still puts his shirt back on, not wanting to have a fight with the man. Still he winked at Aurelie first. "I know someone is waiting for me as well."

"Not her." Evan simply said as he opens up his book, causing Yumi to chuckle a bit before kissing her love back in return.

-------

Kiyoshi smiles softly as she watches him for a second before walking to the door. "You should have. But you are here now." She smiles a bit more. "Sleep well, Yurichi." She says befote leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~

Felicia was a nerveus wreck as they stood infront of the gates of Ramses's palace. The gold blinding them like the sun itself. They were going to meet Ramses. But that was not what made her nerveus. Tiras. They were going to see him again and she had no idea how he was going to react. Or how she was going to react. Luckily she was not alone. Everyone stood beside her. Even Evan and Veron insisted on going. So tgere they all stood, side by side, waiting to be let in.

-------

Elvyne had no clue why her uncle had asked her to come to his office. All she knew that she was sittung there, looking at him while he stared sternly back at her with his arms folded. "What is wrong, uncle?"

Her nerves were clear. And she was right to feel nerveus. Renald leaned forward with his ellbows on his desk. "I am going to need you to be honest with me. Who are you contacting?"

She turned into the colour of a ghost, immediatly putting her hand over the ring, accidently activating it, opening communication to Adelger. "No one."

Renald narrows his eyes. "You are lying. It is feint but I have felt little bit of magic coming from your room. Nirri heard you talk. You dont know how to use magic. So tell me... Where is he?"

"I-I-I dont know wh-"

"Adelger." He almost growls out. "Nirri found out. I have already contacted Rex. We know he is alive. But you are the only one who knows where." When she stayed quiet he pushed on. "Elvyne, i know about your relation with him as well.... What in the world are you thinking. Do you have any idea WHO he is?! Ofcourse you know. The scars on your back are proof of what a monster he is."

"He is not." Elvyne actually snapped for the first time at him which suprised him.

"Elvyne..." Renald stands up and walks over to her on the other side of his desk, the girl almost shrinking in her chair. "I am warning you Elvyne. This wont end pretty if you dont cooperate.... Please Elvyne." When she stayed quiet again he sighs ad purple mist comes out of his glove and forms into Nirri. "Fine then... I need you to talk. But if you wont.... I'll have to make you. It is not only for your safety but for the worlds as well. A mage like him cant be let free."

Elvyne jumped up as she backed away, afraid now. Not for her own safety but for Adelger's. "N-No please.... Dont do this." She clutches the ring tightly.

Renald noticed this and quikly caught on to what that was. With the ring alone they could find him. "Honey, give me the r-" but before he had time to finish his sentence she was already running out of the office through the halls.
A horn blew and as it blew the gates to the imperial palace opened. Guards walked down at the end of both the left and right side, donning Anubis armor and holding a khopesh in each hand before each taking a knee and holding their head down as Ramses walked down the stairs, holding a chalice of wine before raising an eyebrow as he looked at the group. "A chaos mage, a chaos breaker, mother of queens and ah...four who do not belong." He said with a chuckle before taking a sip of his wine. "Do know, an audience with me is rather hard to accomplish as I am the child of a god and the ruler of Egypt. I will expect you all to work for me later; alongside my friend. I'm sure you are well acquainted with him. Come." He said while flicking his hand.

Virgil walked up the stairs, holding his hand over the hilt of oathbreaker as he walked up the stairs. He kept his guard up, looking around as he wondered where this mysterious pharaoh was leading them.

Rudolf walked with his exosuit fully deployed, scanning the heartbeats of each and every person in the room to make sure they weren't beating faster than normal which would indicate some sense of panic; possibly to spring an ambush on them all.

Ramses continued to walk before stopping at a door and knocking on it twice. "Tiras, I need you."

"Already?" Tiras asked with a yawn as he picked up his gun and got out of bed. He walked over to the door, opening the door with his eyes closed and rubbing his eyes, only wearing his underwear and reeking of heavy liquor. He then opened his eyes, seeing the group that was before him. His eyes widened, looking at Ramses in a panic before looking at all of them and then Felicia last, making Tiras drop his gun. "W-What?..Virgil?..Felicia?..."

"I'll leave you all to it." Ramses said as he walked away slyly, not wanting to get involved at all in family business that he knew would be rather dramatic.

Virgil looked at his father, seeing the man before him alive and well. This was it; the moment he had dreamed of for so many years. He opened his mouth to speak, having no words come out before he looked at his mother. He knew if anyone here deserved to say something first to him, it would be her.

------------

Adelger was watering his flower that he had in his room when he began to oddly hear a transmission from the ring at an hour that they normally didn't talk in. He dropped his watering can and gritted his teeth as he turned into his draconoid form, thinking of how he could save Elvyne before it clicked in his head and he nodded. "Sintri I'm saving Elvyne I'll be back by dinner!" He said as dissapeared, leaving only blue smoke where he once stood.

~~~~~~~

"Little babies, you two are so good." Ivanka said as she rubbed her finger against her two boys in their crib. Ollie, the pink haired twin and Tarquin the blonde haired one. She then sniffed, smelling a stinky from Ollie. "Ooof. Icky." Ivanka said as she picked her baby up and brought him to her changing table, cleaning him up and getting him all diapered up and clothed. She turned around, holding her baby before gasping as saw Adelger in his draconoid form holding Tarquin.

"He's a good child. Nice and quiet." Adelger said before licking his sharp teeth with his split tongue before looking into Ivanka's eyes with his yellow and blue slit eyes.

"You let him go...NOW!" Ivanka screamed out as she picked up a fireplace poker, ready to attack Adelger with it.

"Careful now. It'd be a shame if something happened to the baby." Adelger said as he brushed against Tarquin's cheek with his tail. "Bring your husband in here and don't make him believe that there is any danger. I want it to be a surprise."

Ivanka nodded, setting the fire place prod down before gulping hard, almost tearing up. "R-Renald! I need your help cleaning something up!" She said weepily.

"Good..good." Adelger said before turning to face the door way, waiting for Renald to come in. He wanted to make sure Renald knew that he would never be safe if he was an enemy of Adelger's.
Felicia's voice caught in her throat as she saw Tiras infront of her again. She had no clue what to say or what to do. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead tears filled her eyes as her hands began to shake. In her eyes she didn't even had the right to be standing before him like this. "I-I... Tiras we..." Nothing more came out as tears began to stream down her cheeks and actually looked for her son to help her out with words as she wraps her arms around herself and her shoulders began to shake. She clenched her eyes shut as she faces the ground. How could she be standing infront of him like this, only going to him after the death of her husband. She felt like the worst.

-------

Renald sighs as he looks at Nirri. She simply nods before going after Elvyne. She wont hurt her. Just stop her. Gently ofcourse. He did not want to hurt her. He walks out into the hallway when he actually heard his wife yell for his help. Nirri would get Elvyne. So he could go to his wife. He entered the room and he was completely frozen by the thing he saw. This was probably one of the most terrifying thing that has ever happend to him. Seeing his baby in the arms of that monster. "Let him go." The strength in his voice was completely gone. He could not hide his fear. "My son has nothing to do with this, Adelger."
Tiras looked away, feeling his heart hurt as Felicia cried before grabbing onto Virgil, causing them both to almost enter in some sort of trance as Tiras hacked into Virgil's neural processor and watched the events play out. He let go after a minute, making Virgil nearly fall over since he had never had his own brain actually be hacked before. "Felicia, I......" He sighed out before growling and rubbing his face as he turned around, punching his fist against the wall several times, even freaking out Rudolf as the markings on the wall became bloodier and bloodier until Tiras turned around; the skin on his fist regenerating in front of them. "Rex is a dead man." He hissed out before walked forward to Felicia and grabbed onto her arms gently, moving them to her sides before hugging Felicia tightly as he closed his eyes, feeling his body shake from both a sense of rage towards Rex and an overwhelming sense of several different emotions towards Felicia. "If you can forgive me for Melania..I forgive you for Kane, Felicia." He whispered to her. "I still love you."

"I feel kinda sick." Virgil said as he looked at Yumi, seeing several different numbers and strips of binary code in his vision as he felt the computer in his head restructure itself. "This isn't pleasant."

------------

"Elvyne had nothing to do with what I have done. Isn't it funny, how when the gun is pointed at someone you care about, you use that excuse." Adelger said while holding Tarquin, rubbing his scaly finger against his face with a smile. "Your demon is to come here, away from Elvyne. Then, YOU will take that gauntlet off your hand and throw it to the side, do you understand?" Adelger asked before a blue flame began to form in Adelger's free left hand. "Otherwise....I will do something that cannot be undone." He said before the flame dissipated. "I am not a monster Renald; but so help me if you harm Elvyne you will see a monster."
Felicia understood what Tiras was doing when he seemed to completely know about the situation. Her crying got less when he held her, feeling his familiar and comforting warmth. But it only comforted her a bit as his final words made her feel nauseous. Forgive her for Kane... it didnt sound right. Didnt feel right. As if he had been a mistake he was forgiving her for. She knew he loved her to the core. But this didnt feel right. Her husband's body wasn't even cold yet. It made her resent herself. "Tiras...." she puts her hands on his chest to get a bit of distance between them. "Forgiveness?... I love you. You know I do. But I loved him as well. He wasn't a mistake. I didn't c-come for forgiveness.... I c-came here because this is the only place the children can be safe..."

Yumi was holding baby Rudolf in one arm, suprised the child was not crying, as she caresses Virgil's cheek. Man, this conversation even made her feel uncomfortable...

-------

Purple mist shot under the door into Renald's gauntlet. Immediatly without hesitation he trows it to the side, being extremely vulnerable now infront of the strong mage. "I would have never harmed her. She is dear to me as well. But I am sure you can see as well why i want her to have nothing to do with you." He growled a bit out before he got on his knees. "Let him go now.... She wont forgive you either if you harm that little boy."
"Ah...I see.." Tiras said as he motioned his hand. The cloth that originally belonged to Tiras that was strapped around the gift Kane had given Virgil unwrapped itself, flying back to it's original owner. As it wrapped around Tiras it clothed him, putting back on his TMEA uniform by changing into it. He went back into the room, putting his second gun into his belt and pulling out a cigarette before lighting it, smiling a little as he still saw Remi sleep. "Well then get out of here." Tiras said before breathing in his cigarette. "I have a child of my own."

Virgil's jaw dropped, not believing his ears as he heard his father talk. Virgil tore off his shirt, not wanting the rag on him any longer as he looked at his father, holding his hand on his sword. "You better watch what you say carefully." Virgil said protectively as he stood in front of his mother, looking into his fathers eyes.

"Scary." Tiras said mockingly. "Virgil, get out of my face."

"Dad, you know I can't do that. We have nowhere else to go." Virgil said as he began to pull oathbreaker out.

"Don't call me dad when you have the symbol of another man's house on your arm." Tiras said as he shoved Virgil a bit. "I died to protect you people and all you did was betray me. You and your mother." Tiras hissed out. "And don't think for a second I didn't hear you call him father, or watch you fuck him Felicia!" He yelled as he scrunched his face up and pulled his cigarette out.

"He raised me; that's more than what you can say!" Virgil said as he shoved Tiras back, getting just as angry as Tiras was starting to get as he pulled oathbreaker out over half way.

"If you pull that fucking weapon out-"

"You'll what?" Virgil asked while opening his eyes wide and pulling the sword out all the way.

"Heh." Tiras let out as he kicked Virgil, having the magic power in his body send Virgil through the wall of the palace into the courtyard. Virgil stood up, growling as he watched his father hop down into the courtyard as well, turning his cloth into a katana. Virgil stood up and charged, hitting his sword against his fathers with both hands as Tiras held his only with one. Tiras opened the palm of his free hand, hitting his son in the stomach and sending him back a ways before swinging his katana. Virgil barely blocked it, widening his eyes as he realized Tiras was serious. "I guess you'll find out, you piece of shit womanizing junkie!" Tiras yelled through his teeth.

"Fuck you!" Virgil yelled out as he stood up while gritting his teeth, pressing his sword hard against his fathers; both the men not inching at all as Tiras began gritting his teeth too as they stood in a stalemate. "You never were good for mother!"

"Apparently you weren't so good for her either!" Tiras said venomously as he stared into his sons eyes before charging an electric blast in his hand, sending Virgil flying into a stone pillar and breaking it upon impact. Virgil grunted and got up; charging at Tiras on to be staggered as Tiras back flipped out of range of the sword, shooting Virgil in the shoulder and stunning Virgil; prompting Virgil to summon six ethereal swords that surrounded him. Tiras shot near Virgil's head to stun him as he swooped in and punched him straight in the solar plexus, temporarily disabling his magic. Virgil swung, attempting to hit Tiras and quickly being blocked as the two put each other in a stalemate.

Tiras grit his teeth as he looked at Virgil's gunshot, seeing the wound heal before his very eyes before making eye contact with his son. "Look at yourself. What are you even hoping to accomplish?"

"I want to knock some sense into you dammit; if you really loved her, you would let us in and be there for her!"

"If I really loved her? That's laughable. I gave away my entire life for her Virgil; I love her more than anyone could have loved her. I'm not going to be second to a dead man; you understand?!"

"She needs time you fuck!"

"Time, yeah. She's had twenty years of it to figure out whether or not she loved me."

"You know she loved you more than anyone! I had to...DAD I'M WHY HER AND KANE STAYED TOGETHER!"

"You what?"

"There was a genie and...they were about to divorce and I bound them together to save the marriage..I thought it would make mom happier if their love rekindled..."

"........Virgil."

"Dad, I did this. Don't blame mother, blame me. You can keep me out, that's fine, but don't blame her for what I did.." Virgil said as he slid his weapon up and dropped it on the floor. "It's my fault."

Tiras threw his weapon onto the ground, panting out a bit before looking at Virgil who was panting as well. "You're an asshole!"

"Yeah I know, and you are too." Virgil said with a pant before walking over and hugging Tiras who hugged him back tightly. "Just give her time; she'll come around."

"I guess so." Tiras said before patting Virgil on the back twice. "You guys can stay!" Tiras yelled up to the hole in the wall down from the courtyard. "Virgil is sleeping in the horse stables though."

"WAIT WHAT I DIDN'T MEAN ACTUALLY- ugh, fine." Virgil grumbled out, turning red from irritation as he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

--------------

"Rex would have harmed her." Adelger said as he set Tarquin down. "Rex is a butcher; a murderer. He gassed my people with mustard gas, indiscriminately culling the populace of Adalia. It is HE who initiated the damn war, it is HE who hypocritically sent Virgil to be a warrior which is what I was asking. He is the one who allowed his general's to execute men women and children alike who survived the incident in Berlin in order to portray me as a monster." Adelger said as he turned into his human form and looked Renald in the eye, man to man. "People may say what they want about who I am, they do it all the time, but do not believe for a second I do not regret all that happened in that war. Do not believe that I was the one only at fault and most of all Renald do not believe for a second that I don't love Elvyne. I will do anything to protect her and nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stop me from doing that. I wasn't going to harm your baby, truth be told. Hes a rather cute boy, but I did want to show you that I can be anywhere at anytime; I am not a weak boy Renald. Do not seek me out or Elvyne, for consequences will follow otherwise." He said before disappearing, leaving his signature blue smoke behind before teleporting into the room that Elvyne was hiding in. "We need to go, now my love. I need you to grab my hand Elvyne, please."
Felicia was just stunned. She couldnt believe that he was standing there with cold eyes and telling them to leave. Her she could understand but their son. THEIR son. He was his child as well. Tiras could yell at her and hate her all he wanted but the second he turned on her son he was done for. "Tiras-" she started to warn him when suddenly he kicked their boy through the wall. "TIRAS!" She yelled out as she saw the two fight, seeing how serieus he was. She was about to jump down but Veron grabbed her arms and held her back. "Let me go!" She struggled against his grip and when she was sick of it she actually sended electricity through his body, shocking him enough to free her. She jumped down into the courtyard but they were already done fighting. But she was still fuming. "Virgil..." she runs her hand over the already healed wound on his chest, the blood still on it, before looking at Tiras. The look in her eyes said enough. "You can hate me all you want. Despise me. Resent me. Whatever suits your boat. But my children are sacred to me and I wont hesitate to even bring down the fucking gods if they dare hurt them. I wont even hesitate when it's you I would have to fight. So dont you dare hurt them again."

--------

The second Adelger put the boy down Renald took Tarquin protectively in his arms before taking a step back. His heart still beating frantically. He did not believe Rex had ordered that to happen. He knew Rex too well for that. But something told him this boy wasnt lying either. Why would he lie now when he just ensured Elvyne's safety? There was something more going on. Something he'll need to call Rex for. Before he had the chance to say anything the former king was gone. He lets out a shaky sigh as he walks to his shaking wife and holds her close with one arm. Dear lords that had been terrifying. And he was not a man to get terrified quikly

Elvyne was hiding and she was sure they would find her soon. But what suprised her was how long it was taking them. She actually got a bit worried for what was going on when Adelger appeared infront of her. She did not hesitate as she grabs his hand. "Rex and Renald. They know you are alive. You need to leave." She said frantically.
"No, mom. It's fine." Virgil said as he stood in front his dad; holding his hands out to try and quell them. "I'm not-"

"It's not worth it Virgil, nothing is going to calm your mother down when she's angry.." Tiras sighed out as he rubbed the back of his head. Tiras kicked a bit at the rocks, not looking up at Felicia as he tried to handle the million thoughts racing through his head. "You guys...just settle in. Pick anywhere to sleep; Ramses doesn't care at all and well...I don't either." He said with a sigh before walking away; leaving the courtyard and going up a ladder, getting to the roof of the palace.

"Ah fuck." Virgil said as he watched his dad walk away; sighing before looking up at the hole in the wall. He saw Yumi looking at him, making him smile as he waved at her before he looked at his mother and winced. "So...I have...a little uh....secret. I saved yours and Kane's marriage with a genie and I'm not particularly sure that all the emotions you're feeling right now about all that are even real; so please just...give dad a break. I saw into his eyes; he....dad is just trying to act like he was before he met you because he's mad at you. You just need to...nudge him."

Tiras sat on the roof cross legged, trying to piece together all he was thinking as he shook his head. So much missed time; he wondered if things were even repairable between him and Felicia. Him and Virgil and most of all him and Louisa. If Louisa had wanted nothing to do with him at five, now would be only worse. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and plopped it into his mouth, lighting it again and shaking his head, hoping the cancer would fucking kill him already. Everything he had wanted to live for when he was in purgatory turned out to be long gone and the world didn't have a use for assassin's anymore. He stood up and looked at his gun before putting it to his head, wanting to kill his last mage. He pulled the trigger or at least he thought as he found he had no strength to do so. He fell to the ground on his knees and stared at it, looking at the red horizon. It reminded Tiras of Felicia's eyes, causing two tears to stream out of Tiras's eyes as he shook his head, feeling only empty inside and cold on the outside. For the first moment since they had truly fallen in love, Tiras felt as if Felicia no longer loved him.

------------

"My baby-" Ivanka said as she began to cry, wrapping her arm around Renald as she looked at Tarquin, nuzzling the boy with her nose before sniffing and looking at Renald, sobbing a little bit as she shook her head. "-we..Renald. Is Rex...did he do all those things? That made that man come in here? " She asked as she rubbed her tears away with Ollie's blankie as the little boy babbled, having no clue that anything was wrong.

"Hush." Adelger said before kissing Elvyne as they teleported back to woods that Sintri called home, appearing in the hut that he had been living in the last couple of months. "And...here we are. SINTRI I'M HOME!" He called out before looking at Elvyne and wrapping his arms around her tightly as he closed his eyes.

Felicia watched Tiras walk away, her heart clenching at his words. She knew he was trying to act tough and she did not like it one bit. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Virgil. Or more like his confession. "You did what?...." She was speechless for a second before sighing out. "That night, in my office, when he changed his mind...." It did made sense now how he suddenly wanted to stay. Crying on his knees. Saying how sorry he was when hours before he was crying because he could not handle being second anymore. "Oh Kane..." She thought for a minute before cupping Virgil's cheeks and kissing his forhead. "My emotions have never changed or such towards Kane. Even if he wanted a divorce, I still felt the same for him. I dont think your genie messed with my emotions.... Perhaps only Kane's but even then I dont believe your genie forced him to love me...." She says quietly before hugging her son. "You have a good heart."

-------

Renald leans down and kisses het forhead. "No. I dont think Rex would. I believe there is more going on. Adelger.... He was not lying." He says quietly before kissing her lips. "Dont worry about it. Let me do that."

Elvyne softly kissed him back when she felt a strong magical pull. When she opened her eyes again they werent in castle Silvius anymore. Where they were she had no clue. Everything was made of vines and fauna . It gave her a strange feeling of home. "Sintri?... You mean, my father?" She asks, remembering what he had told her weeks ago, looking around to see where the man was. But the house was empty. And even the hut felt different. The vibes of the hut were just gone. That magical glow. Gone. It felt like a simple hut now. Not alive like before. And it was quiet. Too quiet for anyone to be there.
"It fucks up a lot of things.." Virgil said with a sigh before hugging his mom back, smiling as he looked at her. "It's good to be back with you mom. Even if everything is all crazy-" He said while poking her tummy. "-You have always been and still are the best mom in the world." He said as he grinned before turning his head in realization; paling as he looked at his tattoo that said 'mom' on it above a heart on his shoulder. "Mom I promise I that was a really...really drunk decision." He said as he tried to lighten the mood.

"Uhh... Hey, Aurelie's mom?" Rudolf said while tapping Yumi's shoulder. "...is dad bipolar?" He asked out of genuine curiosity. "Dad went from happy, to angry, to sad and then back to happy in a second and honestly it's a nearly terrifying scene to watch. Has he always been like this, or is this a new thing to you too?"

-------------------

"Mmm. My big sexy strong man." Ivanka said with a smile as she sighed out, trying to feel better before looking at Tarquin who didn't even cry once in the whole situation. "That boy...he is going to grow up to be a very interesting pairing with his brother." She said while looking at Ollie who was wiggling around. "Ugh Ollie not dont-" She winced as she heard a vase break. "-dammit."

"Yeah well..." Adelger sighed, shaking his head as he realized it was empty now. "Your father...he didn't want to awaken your magic. I think he left because of it. However, he did leave the magical barrier that prevents those outside of this enchanted forest from detecting any magic of wandering in." He said while holding her hand and walking around. "We're finally safe.." He sighed out. "Elvyne...I love you."
Felicia smiles softly at the compliment he gives her. Honestly, she did not thing she was the best mom. She wasn't even a good mother at times in her opinion. She tries but she felt like she has failed so many times. But to hear him say something else did make her feel a tad bit better. She raises one eyebrow. "You mean the tattoo? As if I havn't seen it before. I've seen it months ago when I walked into your room to get your dirty laundry while you were almost passed out in your bed." She says with her arms folded. Moms knew everything. "Were you ever going to tell me?"

"You can call me Yumi." She says with a slight smile before looking at Virgil and his mother. "Honestly, he has always been like that." She says with a light chuckle. She had thought it at times too that he was bipolar but he was just the type of person to really show him emotions strongly. "Even more now compared to the past."

-------

Renald looks down at the boy in his arms with a soft smile on his face. "He really will." Softly he caresses the boy's cheek with his finger, smiling more as the boy tried to grab his finger. So precious. When he heard a vase break he chuckles and lifts his other son up as well, holding his twins. "Perhaps that is a punishment for calling him Ollie." Oh yes, he had tried to fight that name. Hard.

Elvyne looks at her hand for a second. Her magic... It was hard to believe she had any magic in her body. True she came from the Silvius line but their abilities were rare even within their line so she never expected to have powers. Especially not such magic. She never felt like she had anything in her body... With a soft smile she looks up at Adelger. "Safe.... That sounds good." She knew she could not return. And even if she was happy to be here with Adelger, she was going to miss her family alot.
"Probably not to be honest." Virgil said with a chuckle as he awkwardly looked at the tattoo and shook his head. "But I mean, it doesn't matter now. I literally can't hide a thing from you just like dad can't. I think sucking at keeping secrets is hereditary." He grumbled out before looking around. "Should we, you know, figure out where we are going to sleep?"

"Yumi..." Rudolf said while testing out the name with a weird expression on his face, crouching and rubbing his chin a bit while listening to her. "In the future when I saw him he was...old. Old, bitter and terrified. He turned me and my mother away when we had nothing, so out of anger mother built a house right next to his to force him to acknowledge my existence." Rudolf said with a chuckle before his expression darkened. "But..that won't be the case in this future. It was that man killing Kane that was the thing I most of all had to change. He killed grandmother in the future and cut off fathers arm, it stole the life and fire out of him forever." Rudolf commented out while looking towards the sun through the hole in the wall. "Then he died, and we realized that the hope for ending the eternal night was pretty much dead."

------------

"No. There's no way this pink haired ball of energy could be anything but Ollie." Ivanka said while cleaning up the vase, shaking her head as she put it in the trash. "You know husband I haven't heard from Gilford in months and I'm kinda mad about it. I know the boy is almost eight teen now but I just want to take him out of that big stupid castle and wring his neck, you know?"

Adelger looked around the big open space, closing his eyes and envisioning a future here in the enchanted forest. He breathed out, feeling with his hands a hut that could one day be built by a man and woman who worked the earth to support their child and the village. He reached out more, feeling a well that could be dug up for the village. He saw children running the streets, barns being built and community bonding. He grinned, opening his eyes as he looked at his hands and tightened them. "I think we should take in the downtrodden. Create a little village in this forest." He said as he looked at Elvyne. "It's perfect, and the land here is incredibly fertile."
Felicia chuckles a bit at his words. It was very true. They could not keep secrets from her. Just call that a mother's thing. "Yeah, we probably should." She says as she glances up at the roof for a second before heading with her son back towards the rest.

Yumi listened to Rudolf's story of the future. Hearing it made her realize how messed up their future was. It should have been obvious since so many people came back to change things. She looks at Virgil, a smile forming on her face. "Well.... I am glad you all are here now and that you saved my love from such a future." She says honestly and gratefully.

------

Renald gently puts the boys back in their crib, watching as Tarquin tries to sleep while Ollie wants to play. He chuckles softly before turning around and pulling his wife in his arms. "I know. I am not glad about it either. But we should not wring a thing. He is working hard and you know it. Your father is probably not even giving him the time to contact us knowing him." He grumbles out a bit.

Elvyne looks around as well, enjoying the sounds of the birds and the rustling of the leaves. She did not realize but the fae part of her was finally where it belonged. In the woods. Surrounded by nature and raw free magic. A place for her to breath. She was suprised though at his words. "Create a village? Us? I don't know Adelger." She says with a bit of a light laugh as she rubs the back of her head. "I mean, shouldn't we keep a low profile? Everyone knows who you are."

-------

He had planned it every step of the way. Every turn. Every breath. Every encounter he could face. Baldrik had been planning for days for this moment. The moment he would avenge his father and rip Bordeaux's throat out. He was almost like a shadow as he sneaked in through the hidden escape routes, managing to dodge every butler and maid by almost dancing through the hallways. He knew each of their shedules. And he knew he had to use a magic spell to hide his scent and presence since there were some high trained people in here. So he had. Blessings to his witch teachers again. He strutted towards Eadlyn and Takao's room, taking a small vial out of his pocket and holding it against the keyhole, letting the poison flow into the room. A second later he heard two thuds. He opened the door slightly to check. Unconcious. Not dead. A small mercy for the fact the woman had let him escape that day and her lover. He puts the empty vial back into his pocket as he walks towards his destination. The laundry room. Honestly it suprised him how much that woman cleaned. But for him it was better at the moment. It was early. Joseph never got out of bed that early. So he and his wife would see eachother at lunch. Not today though. He arrived at the laundry room, using another vial again as he heard multiple thuds this time from probably some other maids. As he walks in and closes the door behind him he grins wickedly as he sees the woman he needed. "Well well well." He mumbles as he lifts up the unconcious Fayline and just watches her for a few seconds, replaying his plan in his mind. The look he would see on Joseph's Bordeaux face as he sees his wife mutilated hanging from the ceiling before releasing gas that would fuck up his entire nerve system. He would be paralyzed. Unable to do a thing but scream. Not even a vampire that strong could withstand it. The whole dining room will be his gas chamber. He grins more at the thought. "Sorry pretty woman-" He runs his sharp nail down her cheek, not drawing any blood yet. "- it is way too personal to not use you. You won't die though. That is the least I can promise. You probably will want to die. But that is not my concern."
"Most likely." Ivanka said while watching Ollie roll around in his crib, sighing a bit with a smile on her face. "Bless the world if this boy has magical potential. He'll have all the energy in the world to be casting it." She said while picking him up, looking at her son in the eyes. "Sleep boy." Ivanka said while shaking him a bit, only for him to drool a bit on her hand and laugh. "You're lucky you're cute. When you're older, you do not spit on mommys hand." She said while setting him down, hoping he did not wake up Tarquin.

"What would be the best cover besides under a rock Elvyne? It's in plain sight." Adelger said as he brushed his hair back with his fingers. "We grab people that have been under the worst circumstances and invite them to live here, both as a sanctuary for those who need help and as a protection for us. After all, isn't it more suspicious to have two people living in a hut in the woods than to have a community in the woods?"

------------

"Stop foul interloper!" Screamed out a voice as the entire section of the castle that they were in proceeded to explode, shooting Baldrik out of the castle into the gardens which now where caught ablaze. A man in a raven feather cape and a plague doctors mask stood next to Fayline with a purple forcefield surrounding both of them. The man was tall and lanky, standing at about 6'4 in height and having arms and legs about as thick as a pool noodle. The forcefield dissipated and the man looked at Fayline before hopping down and pulling out his saber while holding a purple flame in his right hand. "Baldrik Haas, halt your actions now or I will be forced to hurt you!" The crow spoke out as he walked towards Baldrik. "You do not need to fight the Bordeaux, you have a much larger enemy to focus on that you are not even aware of."
 "Most likely." Ivanka dicho while watching Ollie roll around in his crib, sighing a bit with a smile o
Renald chuckles at the interaction between his wife and their son. Luckily Tarquin was a deep sleeper. Thank the heavens for that. Two bouncy balls would have been a disaster. "I am sure this is not said alot in my line but I pray he does not have the abiliity to tame spirits." He says with a small grin before kissing her forhead. "Let's let them sleep. Or atleast one of them."

Elvyne thought about it for a second. He kinda had a point. But leading a community? She doubted if she could do it. "It'll..... Be alot of work." She says with a slight smile, actually saying she was willing to try if that is what he truly wanted.

------------

Baldrik screamed a bit in suprise as the explosion knocked him out of the castle. He made a backflip midair before landing perfectly on his feet. Brushing out the fire that was burning his sleeve he looks at the created hole with a look of fury in his eyes. Who dared to- But that look of fury turned into one of confusion as he saw the.... Man, standing there. Was this guy kidding? "I don't know who dafuq you are and judging by you wardrobe I don't even want to." He takes out his sword and a small glass orb filled with green mist. He tosses the orb up and down a bit annoyed. "Listen you bad shit Tengu cosplayer, you are getting in the way. So just step aside before I mess up your pretty feathers."
"Those spirits will be the ones in trouble if he does." Ivanka said before shaking her head with a smile and kissing Renald back. "Ollie will fall asleep soon, don't you worry. He just likes to be a little attention grabber." Ivanka said while walking out of the room with Renald to go off and do whatever they were going to do.

"I'll be there with you of course." Adelger said while holding her hand and smiling before giving her a little kiss. "But I think me and you together, we could do anything if we placed our minds to it. Now come on, I have a lot of forest left to show you still."

-----------

"Understand that I am not here to play." The crow man said as he set fire to his own mask. As the paper of the mask burnt it revealed that the man was wearing a gas mask that would be able to resist against the poisons that Baldrik had. The crow took off his hat, allowing the mask to burn off finally to show that the man had black hair that was slicked back. The lenses of the gas mask were pitch black showing no signs that there was even a face behind it until two orange glowing slight eyes appeared. These were the eyes of a royal vampire. The crow sheathed his saber, putting his hands inside of his ravenfeather cloak, pulling out five throwing knives held between each finger. He breathed out, looking at Baldrik before he disappeared into a cloud of bats and reappeared right next to him. "Surrender. I will protect you if so." He whispered into his ear through his mask.

"I will have your head, Haas!" Joseph said as he jumped down from his balcony holding the very same saber that the crow had sheathed. "All units, surround the castle and scramble the air units. We will make sure that he does not escape." He barked out through his processor to the TMEA soldiers that he still had under his wing. "The little Haas-ling, in the castle of the big boys now are we?" Joseph asked while twirling his sword a bit. "Fayline! Go to the room, soldiers are waiting there to protect you and Cynfael! You don't wanna watch this.." He said with his head turned before focusing on Baldrik.
Elvyne looks at their intertwined hands with a soft blush on her cheeks before smiling up at him. "I am sure you will be the one doing most of the good work. Or you think really highly of me." She says with a big of a chuckle before kissing his cheek. "Do show me. Show me everything." The glint in her eyes showed her excitement for what was about to come. What they were going to do together.

--------

Baldrik's eyes widened a bit before he realized this bastard had known his plans all along. The gas mask. The explosion right in the laundry room. That fucker. He was about to attack when those eyes made him pause. A royal. Impossible. He knew every royal that excisted. He did not regonize the posture or voice of this man. When he appeared next to him he clenches the orb a bit, cracking it slightly but not enough for something to come out. "Protect me?" He saw Joseph appear. Fucking hell. Ofcourse his whole plan was fucked up now. But what suprised him is that Joseph seemed to not know he had been there. This man next to him had known who he was and what he was there for while Joseph did not. They were not working together. "Hey French idiot, she's unconcious." He yells towards him just to piss him off even more. "Come, let's play catch." He trew the ball towards Joseph and it exploded midair, creating a thick fog of mist that could not be seen through. A distraction orb he had brought just in case. "Fine." He whispered to the man as he glares at him, seeing no way of finishing his mission like this. Not with the whole god damn TMEA standing at sharp now.