Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM
save

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 5723

hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Hmhmm." Joseph hummed out as he nibbled on her neck a bit with a perverted grin on his face; sucking on her neck hard for a long few moments to leave a mark for her to display later to the people of the castle, particularly Takao; who needed to remember that Joseph was still spry and young. He pulled down Fayline's pants, grinning as he looked at her and licked his lips, enjoying the smooth and shaven look she always kept herself to as he unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, already being hard in preparation for this as he slid himself in, tightly closing his eyes as he did so.

------------

"Interesting." Virgil said while holding ebony and slicing the long nails he had off as if he was chopping unions. The blade was still sharp like cheddar much to his delight. He looked over at Yumi and smiled; leaning over and giving her a kiss before pulling out the locket from her chest, opening it up and seeing the picture of them together when they were young. "You know Yumi, you didn't age much." He said teasingly to her.

"This place..is magical..." Adelger said as his scales came out and his hair turned long. Instead of the painful transformation he had to have endured the first time he seemed free as well as his magic which was naturally running it's course in it's most beautiful form, causing creation from nothing. From the ground came Adelger's most favorite flower, the white rose, which turned blue as a by product of his magic. Adelger smiled as he let go of Sintri's hand; smiling as he got on his knees and brushed the flowers with his scaly hands, having tears stream out from his eyes as he saw the beauty of his own magic which seemed to replicate Sintri's own magic. "...How..did I do that?..."
hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Fayline gasped a bit as he sucked on a very sensitive part of her neck. God how she had missed him. She knew he was leaving a hicky but for this once she would let it slide. A shiver went through her as she saw him lick his lips, knowing what kind of dirty things were playing in his mind. She gasper and moaned as he pushed himself in. Really missed him. Seeing his eyes closed she puts her hand on her cheek. "Look at me when you make love to me." She whispers to him.

------

Yumi kisses him back though she blushes as he reaches for chest though she quikly realized it was to grab her necklace. She looks at the picture as well, it warmed her heart. "You havnt aged much either. Still as childish." She teases in return before sticking out her tongue

"These are normal woods. Our powers make it magical." Sintri says with a gentle smile as he kneels down next to the boy, looking at his scales in interest. "Fascinating...." he says softly as he just feels te magic Adelger was radiating off. It was truly magical to see the wonder in the boys eyes as he looks at the creation of his own magic. It made him realize Adelger has never used his powers for these things. "I dont know. You just did." He sayd with a chuckle. "You are free now, Adelger. And so your magic goes free too. When you are free, you can create beautifull things. Magic is not there to destroy or fight wars. It is there to create. To build. To live."
"Always." Joseph said as he opened his eyes and leaned forward; putting his nose against's hers as he stared into her eyes while they made love. He moaned out quietly, trying his best to keep it down as not to awake Cynfael, knowing a child of theirs would have just as good ears as them. "I love you." He moaned out as he went nice and slow, never being too rough on the woman he loved unless she wanted it.

---------

"Am not." Virgil said while a bit of a grin before sticking his tongue out and poking Yumi's tongue with it. "You just happen to bring that side out of me. I can be mature, I swear." Virgil said before getting up and grabbing oathbreaker. "I'm going to go get a coat." Virgil uttered out to Yumi before leaving the hut. Luckily it wasn't snowing out which made it bareable to even be outside in the cold. He checked around, walking through the forest and noticing some large paw prints through the snow. A bear; Yumi must have avoided him. He continued to follow the tracks, seeing the bones of a deer and slashes on a tree. This bear was a male, clearly aggressive and very large. This was his territory and it amazed Virgil that the hut hadn't been eaten yet by it.

Virgil pulled out oathbreaker, crouching down as he heard the bear gnawing on a piece of flesh in front of him. He snuck behind the bear, trying to get a clean kill before it growled out and smacked Virgil away, clawing his chest and knocking oathbreaker away. Virgil stood up and charged at the bear, punching it in the jaw which caused it only to make it roar in anger as it went to go bite Virgil. Virgil dodged; narrowly missing the bear and picking up oathbreaker as the bear turned around and went back after him. Virgil rolled, getting under the bear and stabbing it in the heart. He crawled out from under the bear that was on it's last breath. Virgil put it's hand on its head and looked into Virgil's eyes and for a split moment the two understood and respected each other as fighters before the bear died.

A half and hour later Virgil groaned loudly as he dragged the bear into the hut, having his giant bear claw mark on his chest sting from the cold. He groaned, setting him down and shutting the door before tossing oathbreaker to the side. "The pelt is mine. The rest is for dinner."

"How can something that has hurt so many...be so beautiful too?" Adelger uttered out as the rose continued to grow and wrap around his arm.
last edited hace más de un año
Fayline had to bite her lip to keep her moans in as much as she could. Her body had certainly missed this as well as she felt her release build up very very quikly. So she could not hold on for long as she arches her back and whimpers a bit, a ripple of pleasure going through her.

-------

Moira and Yumi were actually talking a bit when Virgil came in. Yumi was quite enjoying having some company after all those months. When she saw her man so beat up again her eyes widen and she stand up before quikly walking over to him. "Virgil! You should be more carefull. I dont have stuff to treat these wounds." She says a bit worriedly as she looks at the claw marks across his chest.

Jeptha was leaning against the wall with his arms folded. That man was a dangerous one. He had seen it all while Moira was keeping Yumi distracted. They glanced at eachother, their silent exchange enough words between them. They should watch out.

Sintri take Adelgers hand and faces the palm up as another rose grew in Adelger's hand. "Because everything has two sides. War and peace. Love and hate. Life-" He used his other hand to suck the energy out of the rose, making it wither and die. "- and death. Magic has two sides as well. You just need to use it right." He puts the energy back, making the flower bloom again.
"Baby don't worry it's not as bad as it looks." Virgil said as he picked up oathbreaker and cauterized his wound to stop the bleeding. "Plus it's gonna be a cool coat." He said as he dragged it back outside and gutted it, separating the good meat and the bad meat from the pelt and scooping out the skull so he could wear the upper half of the pelt as a coat and wear the lower half as a toga of sorts. He set the pelt up inside too dry before taking the meat and beginning to cook a bit.

"You're a pretty good pair of survivalists. Where'd you learn to do that stuff?" Akiro asked our of curiosity.

"That's a secret." Virgil said while cooking the meat on a crude skillet that Yumi had made. "You. Something is bothering me about you. Your accent; it belongs to no known dialects. Did you know that?" He said while looking at Jeptha.
---------

"Does the power to revive those who are dead exist as well?" Adelger asked as he used his magic to put Adelger's most favorite people like Karla, Heida who was his mother and Karl in front of them. "I miss my mother most of all. She reminded me above all else that I was just not a future King but a person. My father...he was more or less undesirable in that regard.."
Yumi flinched a bit as he burned the wounds shit. Man, she became to realize more and more how much his body and mind had hardened over the years. Even though parts of him were still soft. She sits down and helps him cook the meat. She was curious as well about the question Virgil had asked. She did not know enough of the world to know all the dialects but if Virgil said so...

Jeptha did not blink nor move nor look effected in any kind of way. He simply shrugs. "It is just not a very known dialect. Not many people speak it since it comes from a secluded part of my country. A part where we still speak old dialect." He lied fluently, not knowing ofcourse about the processor in Virgil's mind.

----------------

Sintri shakes his head. "It does not. The power to decide about life and death lays in the hands of the gods. And even they have restrictions when it comes to deciding human lifes. More and more they let the humans go to die on their own circumstances. Reviving someone is just no a possibility. Not even for the ones with the strongest powers. And we should not play for gods."
"You're of European descent, if that's the case. My knowledge of the tribes of Europe doesn't match up to your story. You're lying." Virgil said while standing up and staring down Jeptha with his blood red eyes. "Are you a demon? A spy for Lucifer?" Virgil asked in a paranoid voice, seeming as if he could pounce at any second. "Vallugh'lo cyneot haughalla?"(what is your true name?) Virgil asked in demon tongue.

--------

"Adalica is the true God of this Earth. As I am one of her children, shouldn't it be possible for me to pick and choose life and or death?" Adelger asked in a confused tone of voice with his eyebrows furrowed.
Jeptha raises one eyebrow at the words he did not understand while Moira hid a slight shiver from the darkness in those words. That man was not one to fool easily. "I.... Have no clue what you just said and no I am not a demon nor a spy for whoever. Like we said, just nomads."

---------------

Sintri's eyes widened a bit. Oh. Well. That was something he needed to work on. "Adelger, you've got to forget everything they ever taught you there. Because that is not true. Adalica had godlike powers but she never became a god. You are not a child of a god." He wondered how much he should actually tell about this...
"Nomads can mean anything." Virgil said while crouching. "He's Asian, I can tell you that much. He's also a ghoul; I can tell by the way his nose twitches by strong smells, especially non human flesh burning." He said while pointing at Akiro, then Moira and Jeptha. "I can't identify you two though which is rather mind boggling. An indenfiable creature with two non. Makes one really think..."

-------

"Stop that nonsense." Adelger said to Sintri in an angry tone. "That is heresy and I not hear it." He said while standing up. "You're not Adalian. You couldn't understand it, Sintri. An outsider couldn't; but the love and grace she has given is comparable to no other. Even if she wasn't a good, she is still worthy of our praise and worship. She is the emancipator of humanity; the one who saved us from the shackles of the ancient ones. She is my god, the god of my people."
Again Jeptha did not flinch and Moira showed no sign either. Instead Jeptha just sighs a bit. "We are human. As you can obviously see. And I thought we made a small deal not to be talking about these kinds of stuff. Even if we have nothing to hide, this questioning and mistrusting feels uncomfortable."

--------

Sintri looks at the angered boy, seeing how deep this all lays. He stands up as well. "What possible reason or benifit could I have from lying to you? I am simply trying to protect you. To let you be free. But these thoughts actually are your shackels holding you down. They'll get you killed again."
"Perhaps, perhaps not. I will let it slide." Virgil said before holding up one finger. "However, should I find out you revealed my location to anyone and I mean anyone- it goes without saying." Virgil said before sitting down and smiling at everyone as he plopped a piece of cooked bear meat into his mouth; ignoring that fact that it was so hot that it was actually forming a blister on the roof of his mouth. "Let's eat! There's enough around for everyone!"

-------

"You do not understand. I am not accusing you of lying, I am accusing you of being uninformed Sintri, and I will hear none of it." Adelger said before growing a house out of vines from the ground just so he could go inside it and slam the door behind him. "Goodnight! I shall see you in the morning!"

~~~~~~~~

After Virgil and gang had their bear meat dinner and Adelger went to bed, an entire night passed. Crickets chirped, frogs croaked and for a night the world was as peaceful as it would ever be as most nights had been since the war of two kings had ended.

~~~~~~~~

Yurichi's flight took him from Britain to the capital of Adalia, Stadner's Landing to Bejing all the way to Tokyo, where he traveled from train to a rural area and then by a hike all the way up a mountain that went all the way up through the clouds to a monastery. Yurichi pulled down his mask from his nose as he approached the gate, finding it to open to his touch. He walked in and set down his bags, shaking his head a bit while rubbing it and breathing in the Japanese air. "I'm home!" Yurichi said before coughing out a little. "Dare mo ie ni inai?"(Anybody fucking home?)

It was deadly silent in the dark empty hall. No lights. No sounds. Nothing. It almost seemed abandoned. Though then a Japanese trowing knife flew down and landed in the ground straight infront of Yurichi's feet. "I don't know why you are here, Yurichi, Elite fighter of Cantenseel. But you have a lot of nerve." That voice belonged to Mamoru which became clear as he jumped down from the ceiling. He looked slightly pissed off that someone dared walk into their holy home like that. "You better explain yourself now." He says as he swirls another knife in his hand. "Or I'll aim higher this time."
"I'll let this explain itself." Yurichi said while holding up his hand, bearing the crest moon on his palm that glowed as it presented itself to Mamoru. "Figured it out yet? I'm a fighter for the lord, as you. I have came for training in my powers before I set off for my crusade as my father did in his life time." Yurichi said while walking forward and looked down at Mamoru. "Bring me to the person in charge around here..." He whispered out to him. "Unless you want a demonstration of how elite I really am."
Mamoru's eyes widened as he saw the cresent moon. There was no mistaking it. But why would their lord put such a huge blessing on this kid. He narrowed his eyes as he stood a bit taller, not willing to back down. "I am one of the people in charge you-"

"That is enough, Mamoru." There stood the blind kid though his whole body radiated strength. Nori looks towards Yurichi, seeing but not seeing him at all. "Stand down you big ape." Which resulted in a huff from Mamoru as he folds his arns and takes a step back. "He already told me you would come."
"I'm glad." Yurichi said as he turned around to look at Nori, not even questioning why exactly he was so young. He stared into Nori's eyes, having a moment of understanding with him before nodding his head. "You know my mission. I know I need training. Are you willing to aid me?" Yurichi asked with intensity in his eyes before smirking. "No..that is not a question. It is a yes, for all we do in the end is for the lord." He uttered out; picking up his bags after. "Where am I to sleep?" He asked out of curiosity.
Nori was quiet for a minute, before he suddenly said. "You are quite arrogant for someone spiritually and mentally so untrained. You will be sleeping outside. That is for cussing and just barging into this shrine with such an attitude." He says as he turns around walks away. "I am sure thr Cantensilians taught you how to make a tent. Good night." Mamoru grins and chuckles as he follows the boy.
"You are only delaying my blade." Yurichi commented out before pinching his nose and walking outside, pitching a tent with some sticks and some leaves he 'borrowed' off of a banana tree. He started a fire with some sticks and grilled the actual banana fruit's on a stick; eating them for a meal as he chilled in his encampment. "What a shitty lesson. I'd rather get on with the real training. 'That's for cussing' he says. 'Such an attitude' he says. Well I've killed kids his age, and I say he has a fucking fat ass stick- no, a fucking tree branch up his ass." Yurichi grumbled out angrily to himself as he got on his knees and began to meditate a bit.
Nori and Mamoru were looking at Yurichi's camp from a window. "He is a stubborn one. He feels strong though. And that moon..." Mamoru says in thought as he glances at Nori who kept his unseeing gaze on the camp. "Is he gonna cause trouble?"

"Yes." Nori said though a grin krept on his face. "Troubles only a Mizushima can make. "

Mamoru sighs as he rubs the back of his neck. "Just great. Now we have two...." which only caused Nori to grin wider. Mamoru looks back as he sees a figure approach the tent.

"Excuse me." Said a soft gentle voice before a head poked into the tent. She was already wearing her nightgown but Kiyoshi could not just let him in the cold. "I brought you a blanket." She says sweetly as she gets in the tent and sits down on her knees before handing over the blanket. "My name's Kiyoshi. I am Nori's bigger sister." She says with a smile. She was for sure the sweetest and most gentle person of the shinto priests
Yurichi awoke from his meditation, having his hand on the dagger strapped to his back out from force of habit. He looked at Kiyoshi, wondering how exactly he was to speak to her before giving a slight smile and nodding as he took the blanket. "I appreciate it. Thank you." Yurichi said quietly as he looked as Kiyoshi; rubbing the back of his head afterwards. "I'm Yurichi Mizushima, I'm sure you've heard an earfull about me already." He said with a bit of a laugh before sighing and looking to the side then back at her. "You didn't have to do this.."
"I have heard nothing. But I have seen. All five of us were in the hall. You just did not see us." Kiyoshi explains with a smile. "And they wouldn't speak that ill of you. Not yet atleast." A small shiver goes through her body as her nightgown was a tad bit too cold to be out. She holds out her hands towards the fire, enjoying the heat. "I don't act on things I do or don't have to do. I simply act on what I want to do." She says in explaination, giving a slight shrug.
"Isn't that what we all do?" Yurichi asked while warming up his hands, having been in much colder nights without a fire. "May it be purpose or something driving us, the one doing it is us. If we are doing it then it is my belief to some degree that we are doing it because we simply aren't compelled not to." Yurichi uttered out as the embers from the fire blew out a bit. "Like my mission. Purely of freewill." He said with a smile. "Have you heard of my goals?"

-------

"Huh it's really dark in here." Hotaka said as he woke up in a dark, closed and moist environment. He felt his hands, noticing that he was in a coffin and remembering that he had in fact died. He punched one tentacle through the box, feeling the outside air and letting it in so he could breathe while he dug himself out. He got out from his coffin and hole in the ground, groaning a bit as he stretched. He looked around, wondering where he even was, seeing a screen door after that was opened. He walked to the door and opened it, seeing Kierra making lunch real quick while Hei was at work. "What year is it?" Hei asked while walking in; noticing how nice the home was instantly. "Ooooh. Is that a leather couch?" Hei asked while walking over and feeling his hand on it; grinning a little and not realizing he was naked.

-------

Tiras held a cigarette out from his mouth, being in the same place that he had stood when he had been given the mission to assassinate Felicia. He walked from the spot a bit; donning a blue TMEA uniform and his dual pistols and a dagger from a cache that he had buried almost three decades in the past. He walked from his point; following the path back to Felicia's home where he watched her and Luna through the window for a moment, turning around and heading towards the capital building where he shapeshifted into a mouse to get inside. He crawled around, wondering how mice got anywhere with the speed they ran as he managed to find his way to Rex's office. He formed back into his regular form and threw over a chair in a fit of anger as he pulled out a gun from his holster and pointed it at him. "Where is my son, you piece of shit?" Tiras growled out as he then grabbed Rex and lifted him up with his free hand, seeming almost insane with the anger in his eyes. His palm was warm to the touch as if the flames of hell had kissed it and his grip was firm and as hard as stone. He threw him down on the floor; panting as he looked down at him, trying his best not to kill him for everything.
Kiyoshi looked slightly, but cutely, stressed as she saw the embers almost go out. Quikly she puts some twigs on it and blows to liven the fire up again, and it worked. "Ofcourse I have heard." She says as she takes his hand and opens up his palm. Her finger touches his palm and she makes the cresent moon appear and glow. "Otherwise you would not have been allowed to even approach this shrine. He has told us, or more like Nori, that you were coming. No outsider has shown that much dedication in many years."

------------

Kierra actually thought that Hei had come home early from work. He did that sometimes when he was in no mood to teach longer. So he simply let. Which she scolded him for most of the times. "Hei, you shouldn-" Her words caught in her troath and she dropped the pan she had been holding as she stares at a man she regonized all too well. One that should be dead and underground. She grabbed the pan up and held it with both hands in his direction as if that was the best weapon she could find to defend herself against him. "S-Stand back!" Yes she was panicking, not knowing what the fuck to do in this situation.

-------------

Rex did not know why but he felt a strange energy getting closer and closer, making him feel uncomfortable. And when it was at his highest, as he was about to look up from his computer, he was grabbed and a gun was being pointed at him. By Tiras. No. This had to be a dream. He was hallucinating because he had not been sleeping well. But it wasn't a dream he quikly realized. His face too clear. His touch to real. Tiras was there in his office. He groaned as he got trown down but quikly sits upright, not moving from that spot though as he stares with a pale face at the supposed to be dead man. "H-How...." He did not even realize Tiras had asked him a question. He was too stunned to be seeing this ghost.
"Then you know why I must do it as fast as possible, before the queen of Adalia mind controls everyone into worshiping her." Yurichi said as he sat on his knees and stared at the fire; his hair blowing a bit in the breeze. In his eyes laid memories of Berlin and the initial hours after. He had gone back after the others had made base to help with the people who had survived however things had not been how they were meant to seem. Yamato ordered the execution of the refugees, claiming that they couldn't spread what had happened. They had to claim that Adelger blew up his own city with explosives in order to portray him as a mad man. "Does god forgive us for all the terrible things that we have done?.." Yurichi asked quietly; seeing himself standing and watching clear as day, unable to do anything besides bite his tongue and scream in silence as women and children had their throats slit like pigs in a slaughter house by Cantenseelan soldiers.

------------

"That iron skillet probably would tickle me to be honest with you. It's properties are far too weak for the skull of a ghoul." Hotaka said as he squinted and tried to look at Kierra. "Can you direct me to my son? Do you know him? Hei Nagachika; kinda taller than me, pale, squinty eyes- he's Japanese. I need his spare pair of glasses; we have the same vision. Also am I hallucinating or do you kind of sound like his girly friend that Hei had? From across the fence?"

----------

"That is not important!" Tiras barked out while looking at Rex; his veins popping out from his neck as he paced around the room, having deep and heavy breathing as he tried his best to keep a grasp on his temper. "What is important is I am back; right here, right now! And you have some explaining to do!" He yelled out before locking the doors to make sure nobody was interrupting them. "I die for you to sit in this comfy padded office chair, and what have you done in the past two and a half decades?!" He asks with his face red from anger. "You send my son to war, only for him to get branded as a traitor?! You send my son to fight against a man who is KNOWN for butchering Elbinorune's, only to get him killed and saved by the grace of the whoever the fuck is up there!?" He asked before kneeling down and grabbing Rex's collar. "I died for no more war. I died for my children to grow up and be normal and happy. I didn't die for this and I certainly didn't die so Kane fucking Tenshin could plow my wife while I rot in my grave." He whispered out before standing up. "I was cuckolded! And for what?! For what!? What have you done? Hmm Mr.'president for life', tell me."
Kiyoshi was quiet before she reaches out and puts her hand under his chin, lifting his head up to look into his eyes. She looked into them intensely and in silence for awhile before smiling softly and caressing his cheek a bit. "You he will forgive." She says knowingly as if she had seen something in his eyes that made her certain of that fact. "Honestly, I think our lord forgives anyone except himself. He gives humans freedom so it is his responsiblity what they do with it."

------------

Oh dear gods. It was really him. It was really Hei's dead father standing butt naked infront of her. Kierra felt like she was going mad. She had no clue how to even respond with words nor actions. So perhaps it was not the best timing that Ichirou had heard the noise downstairs and went to check. "Mom, what is-" His eyes widened as he saw the strange man standing there. Ichirou looked almost exactly, well not completely, like a younger version of Hei. "Uhm..... Should I?" He asks his mom as his claw forms, asking if he should remove the man from the house, finding it strange his mom was only using a pan for protection.

--------------

His yelling seemed to snap Rex out of his stunned state enough to actually hear what Tiras was saying. An anger was building up in his as well as he clenches his fists and stands up as well. "Comfy padded chair? If you were watching then you should have seen how I tried, and worked and fought every fucking second of the day to make this country thrive again! To heal it! To not make the sacrifice you made in vain!" He yelled as well, the stress from all his work coming a bit out as well. All this ungratefull work. "Everything I did was for this country! EVERYTHING! All the work! All the problems I had to solve! The guilt I had to feel! Every fucking day I wished that I had been the one dying that day and not you. Because I would have LOVED to see how you would have done a better job!" He was panting hard now. "Do you think this is a child's play for me?! That I just let this all happen?! Because I tried over and over and over again to make the right decisions but clearly their are NONE! I never wanted this to happen! I never wanted to send your son to war! I never wanted this war to happen! I am trying! I am doing everything I can!" He had to grip the desk as his face was red from the yelling. Though after that he seemed to calm a bit down as his shoulders slumped a bit as he realized something. Cantenseel has not made a single step since Tiras's death. Has he truly done nothing. Accompished nothing?.... "I tried.... Fuck Tiras, I tried." He grips his hair in one hand.
"That is a bit of an issue I'll try to change his mind on." Yurichi said before closing his eyes. "You should go to your room, it is cold out. I will pray for a bit then meditate; thank you for seeing me and bringing me a bit of comfort tonight." Yurichi uttered out before hanging his head down in prayer.

--------

Hei came in through the door, wondering why his wife was late with lunch before seeing his dad naked, making him turn around and slam the door shut. "Not today, voices in my head." Hei said before curling up in a ball.

"Son, I'm not a voice in your head." Hotaka said as he opened the door and took Hei's glasses off his face, looking at him. "Hmm...you look just like your mother's father." He said with a smile before opening the door to see Kierra and Ichirou. Hotaka picked up Hei like a baby and set him on the couch, taking off his lab coat and wearing it so he wasn't naked anymore. He took out the spare glasses from the coat pocket and put it on Hei's face so he could see.

"This- THIS IS ABSURD TO ALL KNOWN SCIENCE!" Hei said as he stood up, being shocked before having his face scrunch up in a sad demeanor. "DAD!" He said as he opened up his arms.

"Come here you!" Hotaka said before hugging Hei, feeling like a midget underneath his sons chin. He then looked up, noticing Hei having tears run down his face as Hei looked over at Kierra.

"Is this...what is...." Hei caught his breath, trying to figure out his own thoughts. "How is this possible?..."

"It's quite the tale, actually! However, I feel like I need to be caught up on WAY more." Hotaka said before sitting down and grinning. "Alright daughter in law and grandson; lets get on a first name basis! I am Hotaka Nagachika-"

"Dad they know who you are, you're taught to kids when they're in school." Hei said in a monotone voice.

"Oooh. Do they talk about me inventing the black matter particle accelerator?" Hotaka said with a big grin on his face.

"Uh......yes! Yes they do." Hei said nicely to spare his dads feelings as he sat next to him.

------------

Tiras crouched down and looked at Rex, seemingly calm now before punching Rex once in the jaw. A punch so hard it made the one back during Hotaka's battle seem like a baby hit. "That was for sending Virgil to war; we're even now." Tiras said as he panted out and sighed, shaking his head as he himself was calming down. "I don't think anyone could have done better. This world is fucked." Tiras simply said as he sat next to Rex and shook his head. "Thanks for not getting the place destroyed though. Really, it looks better than how I remember it.." He sighed out, then looking over at Rex. "How's Felicia?" He asked, not daring to go over and see for himself.
Kiyoshi thought it was a bit of amusing that he would try and make a god change his mind. But then she nods and stands up. "Goodnight, Yurichi." She says as she head back inside the shrine, closing the door behind her. "He will be a good one." She says to her brother leaning against a pillar.

"We shall see." Was all Nori answered before they headed to bed as well.

----------------

Kierra slowly puts the pan down as she keeps her eyes on the strange situation. Ichirou was even more confused. That was his... "Ichirou. Go upstairs for a minute." He simply nods and listens, needing some space to realize what is going on. Kierra walks closer, cautious still. Hei may be avoiding the subject but she had not forget all the things Hotaka has done to Hei or this world. "I'm.... Kierra..." God, what was she even going to say or act around this man?

------------------

Rex didn't know what was coming from him as he was almost punched unconcious. Thank the gods for giving him a strong body. "Fucking hell, that punch had been much harder than the one you gave to me already." He says in a bit of a daze as he holds his head, seeing the room actually turning. When the world stopped spinning he simply sighs. "It may be better, but it is not good enough...." He says quietly before sitting a bit more straight, leaning his back against his desk. "I don't know actually at the moment. After you died she got into a depression but she pulled herself out of it and focused on her job as a counselor. She was doing well till I decided to send your son to war... Obviously she did not agree and quit the council and since then I have not contacted her nor she me. So i dont know how she's doing at the moment. Not good I suppose.... She might hate me. Or more like I know she hates me for sure for every decision I have made considering Virgil. I understand though."
"Hello Kierra, you know who I am." Hotaka said with a kind smile, clearly holding no malice inside of him. "So...you two. I know it may be hard to believe, but I was sent to purgatory by Satan and he held me and Tiras in there for the last two decades for some reason. Some Adalica lady told us we were chosen and four months ago we were sent back into our bodies and revived in order to fight in some sort of upcoming war to like, save the world. He also fixed my sickness-" Hotaka said while tapping his head. "- so you two don't have to worry about me hurting anyone." He said in a serious tone to them, looking at them. "I've been watching you two the last twenty years to be honest and Kierra, you've treated my Hei well. I just wanted to say thank you for helping him past what I did to him-" Hotaka said before looking at his son. "- I'm sorry son, for everything." Hotaka said quietly while looking at him.

Hei looked down for a second, realizing that his dad was sane for a minute and was a sick person in the head. "Can I ask..what started this? In your head?.."

"...Yeah. I'll tell you." Hotaka said quietly before looking down. "Me, your grandfather and my childhood best friend were on a scientific expedition in Adalia because the borders fell and we could check the flora there and animals. We were captured by a group known as the separatists and our torturer was a ghoul. He killed my dad and best friend and I escaped only because I carried a scalpel with me at all times and was able to cut myself out. It was the trauma from that I believe that set me off, although I really don't remember. It's a lot of...blanks."

--------

"Good enough is in the eye of the beholder. Don't try to get something nobody can get." Tiras yawned out as he pulled out two cigarettes; one for him and one for Rex. Tiras lit his with a flame coming out of the tip of his thumb; scratching the back of his head after. "Yeah..Felicia probably didn't like that too much. Virgil is alive still though, so she shouldn't be too mad at you." Tiras said while looking over at Rex and sighing. "I'd go see her but that bastard Kane is there.." He grumbled out. "I should have killed him when I blew Kyo's head off. Talking about it really makes me consider finishing the job.

"Sounds like a bad idea to me." Faendal said in the form of a cockroach on the floor before turning into his regular form. He held up his hand; incinerating Tiras's cigarette. "That's bad for you, son." Faendal said with a look of sternness; turning his head to Rex after and extending his hand. "Hi, hello. I'm Faendal Elbinorune, you've probably heard of me. I'm the dad of the troublemaker right next to you. Sorry about him hitting you, I would have stopped him but personally, I didn't want to get punched either. You've felt how much those things hurt."

"Shut up before you get one too." Tiras said in a burst of anger as he stood up before gritting his teeth.

"Settle down, now." Faendal said while holding his hand out.

"My cigarette."

"What about it?"

"It's fucking gone."

"It's for the best, dummy."

"I will do as I please."

"You're in your fifties Tiras; stop saying that."

"I died young!"

"And now you live old."

"As if you're one to talk."

"I am one to talk."

"No you are not."

"I am your father!"

"Okay and?"

"And you need to get out of you rebellious phase."

"This is just how I am!"

"Five years old?"

"I swear to god dad, I do not need this today."

"Tiras.."

"Leave me alone!" Tiras said with a growl. "Fucking bullshit!" He angrily growled out while flipping a chair. "Why do I have to be old?!"

"I was revived to be how I was in my thirties, Tiras. You are still young; stop being a scared boy and just do something productive. You can't talk to Felicia who you've been talking about the last two decades, you beat up poor Rex and now you're just sitting around moping and not doing a damn thing."

"I just woke up. You want to see something productive? See who's about to be moping around now, DAD." Tiras chuckled out before stopping time for a moment; freezing the room. He walked out from the room and left the manor, walking all the way to Felicia's manor with time resuming the moment he left the manor.

"I may have upset him..." Faendal said quietly while humming out to himself. "You like whiskey?"

~~~~~~~

Tiras walked up Felicia's manor with a pained expression on his face, looking down as he paced around the front yard while he did something soul searching. He then shook his head. "You are my woman dammit, fuck him!" Tiras growled out before seeing the office light open, assuming it was Felicia. He crawled up the side of a pipe from the roof and got onto the balcony, seeing Felicia flipping through a photo album of her and the kids. Kane wasn't home yet which gave Tiras some kind of relief as he quietly slipped in, putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her his familiar warmth. "You're so beautiful.." He sighed out quietly to her.
 "Hello Kierra, tu know who I am." Hotaka dicho with a kind smile, clearly holding no malice inside of
It was all just alot to take in. The fact that Hotaka was sitting here as a sane person and the fact that Satan had revived him and some other to fight in a war that was about to come. Kierra sits down next to Hei, taking a hold of his hand as she watches the man closely. He surely had a very different feel to him compared to how he used to be. He truly looked sane. She even felt bad for him now as she heard his story. She knew as well how it felt to be tortured. Luckily she had not lost her mind. "I love your son, ofcourse I would take care of him." She says with a small smile before she hesitated a bit. "You.... Can stay here as long as you need to." Knowing the man probably needed a place to stay.

--------------

Rex gladly accepted the cigarette, needing something to calm him. He was extremely relieved to hear that Virgil was still alive. He had been wondering about that for a long time, having people search for him as well. He was about to say he should probably not kill the Tenshin when suddenly another man appeared, making his eyes widen. Dear gods, did he even get a break? He shakes Faendel's hand though again stunned at the situation as he watches the two of them bicker it out. When Tiras left he sighs out deeply. "I NEED whiskey at the moment."

---------------

Felicia was smiling a bit sadly as she flipped through the photo album. The pictures warming her heart but also making it clench a bit. She would give anything to just go back to those times. To have her children in her arms like that. To them just smiling and bickering over little things. She sighs softly and was about to close the album when she felt a hand on her shoulder. And heard a voice she regonized all too well. She jumped up from her chair and her whole body froze as she saw him standing there. Tiras. Right in front of her. She had heard his voice before but now he was standing there. She was quiet before she began to chuckle and shake her head, putting her hand against her forhead. "I have truly gone mental now..." She uttered, thinking he was a spinsel of her mind because of how she was feeling.
"I love my son too.." Hei said quietly before smiling a bit, widening his eyes before sighing out quietly, glad that everything had went this well. "Thank you, Kierra." Hotaka said before looking towards the direction of the stairs. "And..my grandson?"

"Ichirou! It's time to meet grandpa!" Hei called out from his couch, finding it weird that he was even saying that, having gotten so used to the passing of his father. "And no, me and mother aren't going crazy."

"You sure? Runs in the family..." Hotaka said as he raised his eyebrows up twice; chuckling then and grinning as he laughed.

"Don't make me paranoid." Hei grumbled out as he rubbed the back of his head.

----------

"Let us drink then." Faendal said with a grin as he yanked out a bottle from Rex's liquor cabinet as well as a cup. He poured Rex a glass; taking the rest for himself as he took a swig. "A destroyer of empires and a builder of them; sitting together and drinking whiskey together. Brexton Ellington, is that not the best irony you have ever heard?" He asked with a grin. "That in fact is something worthy of being sung in ballads within mead halls, with barmaids and bards all about...if those sorts of things still exist."

-------

"Back when I feel in love with you..I told you this. That I'll change the shitty life you were in, the pressures of home, of unhappiness and anything else that might have displeased you... I told you that...and that I'll protect that smile of yours." Tiras said before getting in front of her and putting a hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry I was around to protect it." He uttered out quietly; leaning in after and placing a kiss on her lips.
Ichirou had been waiting at the top of the staircase as he had been eavesdropping to the conversation. This was very.... Confusing and weird. Slowly he walks down the stairs before standing in the door opening to the living room. "Uhm.... Hey?" He says, completely not sure what to say or do or anything. It was just confusing! And strange! His DEAD grandpa was sitting on their couch.

------------

Rex downed the whole glass in one go, hoping to numb his mind quikly. If he started to really think about the situation he might get a heart attack from the stress. He holds out the glass for Faendal to refill it. "Not like they used to exist. And as long as you leave Cantenseel alone we're good." He says, knowing he would go crazy if the two Elbinorunes decided to, or accidently, destroy his country.

-------------

It all felt too real. His presence. His words. The way he was looking at her. His touch. But she only realized this truly was real when he kissed her. Those sweet familiar lips. Such a feeling could not be faked. Tears sprung into Felicia's eyes. He truly was here. With her. She wraps her arms around his neck as she pulls him closer against her, kissing him back in an almost desperate way, praying that this was not a trick or anything. Tears she could not hold in streamed down her face.
"Yo yo dude." Hotaka said as he terribly imitated a teenagers lingo; snapping his fingers at Ichirou and grinning in a failed attempt to seem cool. "How's it hanging?....is that what kids say these days?..." He asked himself before shaking his head; discarding the idea. "Nevermind the previous statements. How are you, Ichirou? I'm grandpa Hotaka. I'm your dads dad if you didn't know. I mean you probably did, you're most likely a bright kid. Hei's mother was the most stupid woman alive and she produced a genius so I'm thinking you turned out just fine."

"Except Kierra is a genius too." Hei said proudly while wrapping his arms around Kierra. "Like the other day; I nearly blew up the house when I put a fork in the microwave!"

"......What's a microwave?" Hotaka asked while blinking twice.

"Right...microwave radiation was discovered a year after you died.." Hei said before standing up and showing Hotaka the microwave.

"Insane! Do people...what...why would you need a machine that creates microwave radiation?! That'll get you sick having it in your house!" Hotaka said as he started to unplug the microwave.

"No, dad! It heats up food. Don't take that out, it was half off at Best Price Appliances! That baby is going to have to last us a while!" Hei said while struggling with his tentacles to keep his dad from killing the poor microwave.

"AND YOU FEED YOUR CHILD THIS...THIS RADIATION!?" Hotaka asked in utter disgust.

"You turned me into a ghoul so I don't think you have much room to talk." Hei whispered out to Hotaka so Ichirou didn't hear.

"I mean...WHAT A WONDERFUL DEVICE!" Hotaka said before turning around and waving at Ichirou and Kierra; pretending that he didn't just try to slay the microwave.

------------

"We're good. My wife is buried here, so I don't plan to really....yeah.,, She loved this place." Faendal said before taking another swig and grumbling. "Thanks for finishing off Adalia and that piece of shit Karl for me. I'd have done it myself, but they got me first. With my pants down too! I was having lov- a deep conversation with my betrothed, when those dark mages came in and killed us. It was a really interesting way to die." Faendal yawned out before looking at Rex. "You need more." He said while filling up Rex's glass.

--------

Tiras put his other hand on the side of Felicia's face in pleasant surprise as she desperately kissed him. He put his hand through her hair, kissing her as if his life depended on it as his eyes watered and his heart beat out from his chest. He closed his eyes, imagining that there had been no time between them before he opened his eyes in the realization as he pulled away, feeling a similar pull from Felicia. He looked at her, having a sad expression as he saw the ring on his finger. Then in the photo album pictures of his children and Kane. Tiras stood up; rubbing the tears out from his eyes before they could even fall out. "I just..I'm back. On a mission but back. I thought....well. I don't know what I thought, Felicia. I have a million thoughts, but all of them circle around you.." He uttered out quietly as he looked down. "..as they always have."
Ichirou had no idea what his grandpa had been trying to say. And it was weird to hear someone call his father a genius. He was alot but a genius was far from it. That was confirmed by the microwave story. He sat down next to his mother as his father began to show off their microwave. "Mom...."

"I know. I am a bit.... Stunned too." Kierra says with a small chuckle as she pats her son's head. "But it'll be fine. We just need to.... Get used to it." She looks towards the kitchen, seeing her husband's struggle with his father over the microwave. She raises one eyebrow and shoots them both a warning glance. Oh dear lords, now she had two of those in the house.... She really hoped they were going to keep the house in one piece. Trying to safe the house from one Nagachika was hard enough.

----------

"I do really need more." Rex said as he got another glass and takes a sip. "Glad to hear my country is safe-" Kinda, sorta. "- but why are you two here? Why are you.... You know.... ALIVE?" There had to be a reason. There was no way the dead were just walking around because of the heck of it. Someone had done this for a reason.

----------

As Tiras began to realize the situation, so did Felicia. It felt just like in the past. But that is what it was. The past. Time had gone by. Things have happend. And looking at Tiras she knew he realized it as well. Her expression turned sad as well as she wipes her tears away, her wedding ring catching her eyes. What was she doing.... "I... Am glad you are back. I've missed you..." That was true. So very true it hurted. Because here she was, looking at her first love, knowing she still deeply loved him and that she has wanted his return for so many years. But there was also a ring on her finger. A ring from a person she loved as well, one who had supported her, cared for her, loved her with everything he had.... She could not leave one for the other nor could she let the other one go. She just..... She had no clue what to do...
"Oh, forgot to mention that." Faendal said before taking a sip of the liquor and sighing out. "So Satan died and with his last breath he freed me, Tiras and uh...well, lets just say a mutual friend me and yours, out from purgatorium. We're to save the world with the warriors of the future or whatever that means. I don't dwell on it too much, I rather just dwell on the fact that I am here living and breathing again."

-------------

"I...I did more than miss you.." Tiras said quietly as he looked at her. "I watched from purgatorium day and night; wanting to be there with you with all of my soul. With all of my everything..." He said as he rubbed his hand against a shelf. "I see it in your eyes though. You have love for another..which as painful as it is to see..I already knew years ago.." He said before rubbing his face and looking down. "I will meet my grandson, speak to Remi and then I shall make my departure to Egypt come the morning.." Tiras uttered out while looking to the side. "We both know I can't stay. It'd jeopardize too many things."
Rex almost choked on his drink and spat it out as he coughs, slaming his fist against his chest to regain his breath. How could someone just FORGET to mention THAT?! "How can you not dwell on that!" This was a major thing. A problematic major thing. This meant there was something coming so big that they had needed to be revived to even stand a chance. Dear gods...

-----------

Felicia's heart clenched painfully. He was leaving again though she kinda already knew he would. Deep inside he was a sweet kind man, someone who would sacrifice his own wants and desires for her happiness. Just like he had done before. "I know...." She says quietly as she takes a step closer to him, putting her hand on his cheek to make him look at her. "You are still the same..." Tears appeared in her eyes again but she held them back. She leans in and softly kisses his other cheek. "You know I-I'll forever love you... Right?" She asks softly.
"Whoa, whoa. Calm down." Faendal said calmly as he patted Rex's back and sighed, wishing now that he had lied instead of telling him the truth. "Satan was dying. The man was paranoid. Please, it was just nothing. If something that dangerous was coming Rex, you'd see it a mile away. The only danger you're having to face is keeping that damn bloodpressure under control. You really need to; you could die you know."

------------

Tiras looked at her with a pained look in his eyes, having even more pain show up in them when she reminded him that she loved him. He nodded, not saying a word before pulling out from her hand on his face, clearly breaking a bit inside. "Can you show me my grandson?" He asked in a soft tone of voice, barely holding it together as he looked up at Felicia, finding it hard to even glance at her for more than a second due to the way it made his heart hurt.
Rex doubted that Satan had just been paranoid when he decided to bring back such dangerous warriors onto the earth. If dangers were truly to come, then they would see it too late for sure. And this was just a warning. A first sign. He sighs deeply as he rubs his temples. ""I know I know. My blood pressure is fine." Kinda.

-----------

Felicia felt herself break a bit more as well as he pulled his face away. Though she understood. He needed to distance himself from her. And she needed to do it as well even if her first instinct was to just kiss him and hold him. She nods as she leads him to Rudolf's room, making sure no one would spot them. Softly she closes the door behind them before walking to the crib where Rudolf was peacefully sleeping, for once. "Here he is." She says quietly with a soft smile. "He is a little troublemaker. Just like Virgil was when he was a baby. He doesn't lay still, breaks vases and cries up a storm when we don't hold him. It is a miracle he is asleep now."
"Please. Sumiya, Tiras's mother had the same exact issue. You need to relax, smoke some-" Faendal leaned in closely and whispered."- marijuana; and get yourself relaxed because I'm not kidding, you can die and the minute you die without a successor this island is sinking into the pacific along with the millions of people that live here. Gotta think about them too." He said while tapping Rex's head twice, then smiling. "You should try and have a kid. The easiest way for succession is just raising a child and having them eventually take your spot."

----------

"He looks like a Stadner." Tiras said with a sad smile as he rubbed Rudolf's face with one finger. "He's precious though. Even if I don't agree with how Virgil made him, I'm glad he's here." Tiras said quietly as he picked up the baby and held him. Rudolf woke up and looked at Tiras with his bright blue eyes, smiling and babbling quietly as he placed his hand on Tiras's forehead. Tiras smiled at the child; touching his forehead with his free hand. "Grandpa is here, child." Tiras whispered out as he rocked Rudolf a bit back to sleep. After he fell back asleep, Tiras stood there holding him and enjoying the moment for a while before setting him down. He looked over at Felicia with a loving look, seeming pained for a minute before he turned around and said nothing. He took his hand out, feeling Remi's energy as he went towards her room and opened the door to see her with her bags all packed up with an entire letter on her bed for her boyfriend. "Remi, what is this?"

"I've been having a prophetic dream about you coming back all week. I've been getting ready to go with you, to Egypt!" Remi said excitedly.

"Oh really. You're going to go with me to Egypt, huh?" Tiras said with a small grin while crossing his arms.

"Yes. I've written my boyfriend a letter and am gonna say bye to-" Remi stopped as she saw Felicia, making her sheepishly smile as she waved. This is the happiest Remi has been since she had fallen into a depressive episode after her powers awakened. She seemed like her old self again for once. "Yes. Mom, hi. Uh. So. Dad, yeah. I'm following him."

"I never agreed to any of this." Tiras said with a chuckle before looking back at Felicia.

"Well you're not gonna say nooooooooooooo." Remi said as she rubbed Tiras's back.

"You're not wrong, Ms. Smartypants." Tiras said before booping her nose. "But what is it you're expecting from following me?"

"Being with you, duh." Remi said before going under her bed and pulling out an ornate nunchaku. "And learning how to use these."

".....Remi why do you have those under your bed?" Tiras asked in a suspicious tone.

"Louisa sent them to me as a gift when she became queen. I think mom got like, a decorative plate or something. We all got something. OH. Duce got a sword." Remi said as she picked up her heavy bag to take with her.

"Remi, you're not taking all that." Tiras said as he shook his head. "First rule, travel light."

"But dad. First rule, you don't wear clothes more than twice before washing."

"Maybe if you're not traveling. And that's just a maybe." Tiras said before unzipping the bag and seeing nine boxes of cheese nips. ".............."

"Snacks?" Remi said with a goofy grin.

"Did you not ask her what she was doing when she came home with all these?" Tiras asked as he shook his head in disapproval. "You bring one."

"No! Three. Please." Remi whined out as she jumped on top of her bag so her dad couldn't get them.

"One." Tiras said sternly.

"Dadddddddddd." Remi whined out; giving her dad a puppy eyed look.

Tiras sighed out deeply; rubbing his face before nodding his head in defeat. "Yeah, three." Tiras groaned out.
Louisa paced around her throne room while holding a chalice of wine; sipping it periodically as she looked at an ancient tome. The catacombs of Huang the great expander of the empire, held a library of books written by him; depicting a first hand account of each mage family and their religions and customs. She chuckled a bit as he referred to the Stadner's as calculative power grabbers who didn't feel much emotions. That wasn't what she found interesting though. Her peak of interest was the Lancaster's who had fallen much from grace. Huang wrote in great detail on that family; wording his seven wars he had with that family and how he defeated the house so badly they never recovered. He had crucified each man in the family and demolished their castle in front of the Stadner's to pacify them before raping the lady of the Lancaster's, even describing how she clawed at him and screamed the entire time. "Men truly are all the same.." She said before sipping her wine.

She finally got to their family culture where they were depicted as a death cult that worshipped the eternal night; a war between the god of death and the mortal world. The Lancaster's thought of themselves as reapers for the god known as Chernobog and if they were to ever fall out of his favor the only way to reclaim the power would be an impossible task; an offering of a billion souls all at once to him at midnight with a newborn in the blood of a male Lancaster.

"Soul harvesting; a most interesting task. And complicated. Perhaps the court mage can read into this more." Louisa said before looking at Daniel who was slumped over in a chair. "Wake up!"

"I'm up my lady! Never slept; just resting my eyes!" Daniel said as he jolted up. He raised his hand and telekinetically threw the tome into his hand and yawned while closely examining it. He raised his eyebrows and looked over at her; nodding before grinning. "We must interrogate Avelheim. Call Rex."

"My exact plans." Louisa said with a smirk. "I plan to extract each and every smidgen of knowledge from the man."

"Don't forget the torture, your majesty."

"How could I?" Louisa said with a smirk as she walked out back to her room, where Raiden was taking care of Hannah. He set Hannah down before looking at Louisa with an angry expression.

"Are you drunk again?" Raiden asked with a Stern expression.

"What of it?" Louisa asked as she took her crown off.

"Hannah is still on the tit. I don't want her coming into contact with that shit."

"Calm down silly. I have stuff in the fridge." Louisa laughed out while putting her hand on his chest.

"I don't like you being alone with the court mage." Raiden admitted while putting his hand around her wrist.

"Worried, Raiden?" She asked as she leaned into his ear.

"No. I just don't want to have to kill him." Raiden said with a grin as he ran his hand up her side.

"He's just a smart peasant. Don't forget, we snatched his lover away." Louisa said while rubbing her hands up his shirt. "You cuckolded the man; never forget. Impregnated the bitch even. He could never snatch away a queen like me; he merely couldn't mount to even try."

"You are not a queen." Raiden said simply before taking his shirt off. Not a single scar touched his torso from his armor and the hormones he had been pumping into himself to supplement beard growth to hide his scars made him look like a true northern king. He raised his hands up and ran them through Louisa's hair; falling back onto the bed and having Louisa be on top of him. "You are a goddess."

"You pick your words well, husband." Louisa said as she leaned down and nibbled on his ear with a grin. "Let's see if you can mount this goddess."

Raiden suddenly grabbed her wrist and flipped her around, straddling her as he looked down at her with a grin. "A demonstration is in order then, my love." He said with as Raiden began to make love to his wife. By the time they were done, both were too exhausted to shower or even get into nightgowns as Louisa groaned and threw a blanket over both of them.

"Ugh...my legs.." Louisa groaned out before rolling around and looking at Raiden with a grin before giving him a little kiss. "You didn't spare me for sure."

"Never. I like massacres." Raiden said with a slight chuckle before giving Louisa a kiss; burning out the candle after. "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight my love." Louisa said in response before feeling Raiden's head. "You left your crown on again." She said with a yawn as she took it off his head and placed it on the night stand.

"Fifth time this week. Alright, goodnight my love." Raiden said as he began to snuggle Louisa a bit.

"Goodnight you forgetful oaf." Louisa said playfully before closing her eyes and falling asleep with her husband.
Adelger sat in a pond where he focused his energy in the forest as the others slept. He closed his eyes, seeing Elvyne sleeping in her room. Adelger stuck his hand out at the vision; accidentally dispersing it and electrocuting himself. He closed his eyes and fell back into the pond, inhaling it's spiritual water into his lungs.

~~~~~~~

"Draerhur, Adelhur is crying." Adalica spoke out softly as she woke up and stretched. Adalica got out of bed to her bathroom and rubbed her face, looking in her polished silver mirror yet. Running water wasn't a thing yet so she froze the water in the air and heated it for a second to get cold water. She drank her water; brushing her wavy hair out before going outside to her dresser and putting on a white dress, adorning of her head her crown of gold and golden scepter. "So fashionable one could die today and absolutely look dashing!"

Draerhur got out of bed silently, walking over and tickling Adelhur a bit with his pointed tail to try and make him stop crying. He sighed; picking him up and burping him off to get puke on his shoulder. "At least you stopped crying..." Draerhur sighed out as he looked at his son. He had Adalica's silver hair and heterochromatia but Draerhur's horns and his pointy tail. The child laughed at his father's misery, burning the puke off his dad as he giggled while Draerhur looked at him with a blank facial expression. "King Draerhur- puke rag extraordinar."

"You look good in green." Adalica said playfully as she laid out her husband's clothing for the day as Adelhur babbled. "See, he agrees."

"He is exactly like you. It doesn't mean much." Draerhur said while taking off his tank top, revealing his scarred torso. He went to the clothing his wife set for him and changed into it before giving Adalica a kiss. "Go downstairs for breakfast. I'll be down soon, just need to clothe our boy."

"Okay love." Adalica said in a whisper like tone as she left the room and went downstairs to see the Royal meal her castle staff had made for her. She sat down and clapped in joy at the splendid meal, going first for the fruit before feeling a sharp pain in the back of her head, then nothing.

~~~~~~~

When Adelger woke up, he realized he had gotten back somehow to the tent and he was in a cold sweat. He sighed, shaking his head quietly as tears filled eyes. "Why do I have to watch her die?..." He weeped out.

----------------------

Lucifer sat at in the throne room of the Imperial palace of Gehenna in it's capital, Acheron. He wore his fathers crown; holding the skull of his father in his hand in a nearly mocking demeanor and holding a chalice of wine in his other hand. His coronation had taken place before his fathers body was even cold and in a grand crescendo he butchered every human ambassador that was situated in Acheron to meet the new king of Gehenna as well as murdering each of his half siblings to make his claim to the throne be set in stone save for Belial who had given up his claim for Cecilia. He sipped his chalice of wine as he felt a cool breeze roll through the room, turning the room pitch black within seconds. Lucifer stood up with a smirk as he eyes glowed within the darkness; sipping his wine as he chuckled, being able to see through such darkness. "Chernobog, lord of the eternal night. I am pleased to see you answered my summons."

"Only out of respect for Satan. We both know you do not have the...most favorable opinion of me.." Chernobog said as he moved his hand and allowed light back in the room.

"Not at all. In fact, I rather like you." Lucifer said with a smile as he set his wine glass down and looked at his fathers skull. "Adalica betrayed my love for that servant." Lucifer said while turning his head. "She needed to be put out of her misery, for she had been corrupted by the humans." He uttered out before crushing his fathers skull in his hand. "As my father had been. Corruption while guided with compassion is still corruption. Just more pitifully excused."

"That is a lovely display and all but please; tell me why I was summoned. Being out from the bog is...most uncomfortable."

"Right.." Lucifer said before sitting down and sipping his wine. "Ally with me."

"And why should I do that?"

"I was not asking; I was commanding."

"Paaft. Commanding? Boy, I am a god. I do not need to be commanded."

"Perhaps you need a demonstration of what I can do. Remember hidden god; I am the twin of the matriarch of the Elbinorune family."

"I butchered her like a swine, so you'd need a better argument than that." Chernobog said as he went into his skeletal form and leaned in close to Lucifer's face. Lucifer stood up and looked Chernobog down through his eye socket.

"I have plans for you, Chernobog. Join me and the eternal night will come...deny me, and well, it'd be a shame if your precious vampires were hunted down.." Lucifer said with a grin and shrug.

"You'd dare not." Chernobog said threateningly.

"I'd dare, little man." Lucifer said before sitting back down on his throne. "I will have each man cut at the throat and each woman raped by a legion of demons before I grind both the man and the woman vampire and use them to feed my hounds."

"........" Chernobog looked at Lucifer as he went back into his human form and sat down, contemplating before looking up. "I need ask you something."

"Ask away, I do not mind."

"Did you murder your father?"

"Ah...I knew it'd be asked sooner or later." Lucifer said before standing up and turning around. "Agree to an alliance first; then i'll answer."

"I agree, if only to satisfy my own curiosity.."

"Good. To answer your question, no." Lucifer uttered out before sighing out quietly. "But I will admit, sometimes things must be rushed to make true progress."

"I am glad to know he did not die from treachery." Chernobog asked quietly while standing up.

"I am many things Chernobog, but I am not a traitor. Remember this above all else." Lucifer uttered out as he turned around as looked at Chernobog.
Rex wrinkled his nose a bit at the suggestion of both smoking and having a kid. No he would not smoke that stuff just to relax. He needed to stay sharp and focused and that shit would cloud his mind too much. And having a kid... That was just not an option to him. First, he would not impregnate Shiomi just for the sake of having a succesor. Second, he did not want his child to go through the crap he has been through as leader. And third, he simply did not want a kid. It would cause more troubles and headaches and he could not have that. "That is not an option for me."

-------------

Felicia's heart warmed and cnleched at the sight of them together. It made her think of things that could have been. But she quikly wiped those thoughts away. She looked just as pained as she followed Tiras quietly before realizing they were going to Remi's room. Her eyes widened a bit as she saw Remi all packed up and ready to leave. Why was she.... That's why she had been in a good mood all week long. She knew this would happen. And now she was leaving. The last one of her children... Ofcourse Remi was not her biological child and she could never stop Remi from leaving. Especially not if it was with Tiras and if it made her this happy. The happiest she had ever seen her. But still, it hurted. She watched them bicker. Tears started to shimmer in her eyes. "You just..... Be carefull..." There was such a huge lump in her troath that she could not manage to say anything else.

--------------

"That I can not answer boy." Sintri said quietly as he puts a cup of calming tea down on a nightstand made of a tree trunk. He sat down on the bed he had carried the boy on after he had passed out. Sintri had been keeping a close eye on Adelger after he had left his cabin ofcourse. He would not let this boy out of his sight. He felt responsible for the kid now. Gently he wipes a cold wet cloth over Adelger's forhead. "Who is her?"
"She will be Felicia." Tiras said quietly as he looked over at her before sighing. "I'll sleep here tonight. Remi?"

"Of course." Remi said with a happy smile before looking at Felicia. "I'll be safe."

"See?" Tiras said with his grin before wrapping his arm around Remi. "So...where is Virgil and Louisa?" Tiras asked, not knowing any events that had happened after the war. "Are..are they okay?" He asked in a quiet tone. "I stopped hearing from Virgil long ago. I feared the worst. I fear the worst."

--------

"Adalica.." Adelger said in a weepy whisper tone as he started to cry. "Why does she make me see this?!? What does it mean?!? Why does she haunt me?!?" Adelger screamed out as he clawed through his scalp; gritting his teeth and panting heavily.
Felicia couldn't help but smile a bit at Tiras's usual grin. He has not changed a bit. Though her smile falls a bit as he starts to talk about their other children. She had expected him to know. And the thing about Virgil worried her most. "Louisa is sitting on a throne in Adalia.... I don't know how or why but she became queen after King Adelger was killed." Rex had never told her about the deal he had made with Louisa. "And Virgil.... " A shaky sigh escaped her lips. "I don't know... I do know he is alive. Hei had told me. But more then that he wouldn't tell me...." Probably because some people were still searching for him because of everything that had happend that day...

--------------

Sintri took a hold of Adelger's wrists to stop the boy from hurting himself. "Screaming will get you nowhere. Breathe Adelger. It are probably side effects of your powers. Those visions. Those flashbacks. But I need you to stay calm. Or else your powers might get out of hand. The sooner you can stay calm, the sooner you can go see Elvyne." He says calmly, knowing his daughter was a good motivation for that kid.
"I don't know if it's right to tell you or if it will only add to your burden but... your father conspired with Louisa. She was the leader of the CRF meaning she and him are responsible for so much..and with much more to come.." Tiras said quietly while shaking his head. "To make matters worse, there is a spacial tear in our universe. Warriors from another time are here and the gateway to the spirit world has been cracked with Satan's death. I suggest you go to Egypt..." He said quietly before looking down. "I still love you Felicia, and I know that makes all I say seem...skewed, but i just know that if we don't find a way to fix this fast, the world may never recover. So...come with me? With...us?" He uttered out, nearly begging her. "Why waste a second chance?.."

Remi felt her heart tear in half as she looked down, watching her father try to plead with Felicia to come with him. She knew that his heart couldn't take the silence. The feeling of not knowing; the disappointment of not even trying.

------------

"Cal..calm...calm.." Adelger whispered to himself as his wounds on his scalp healed and the dark glow from his magic nerves faded away. He breathed out and looked at Sintri with a blank expression, seeing Elvyne for a second before seeing Sintri again. "Elvyne..." He whispered quietly; feeling the scar on his chest from the dagger stab that saved her life. "I cannot bare being away, Sintri..."

------------

Virgil split some wood with oathbreaker; finding that the godly construction of it didn't allow it to dull. He sheathed his sword, looking over at Akiro who had decided to help Virgil. "I've been wanting to ask. How long were you planning on hiding the fact that you're a ghoul?"

"Only a quarter." Akiro said in his regular tone of voice before splitting a piece of wood with his bare hand. "National defense?"

"Special forces." Virgil said before noticing Akiro's tattoos. "You and the woman, ex yakuza?"

"Not gonna lie. Yeah." Akiro sighed out.

"And the other guy?"

"A good friend of Moira's."

"You let other men that close to your woman?"

"It took me a while to get used to it."

"I could never let another man dick my lady."

"WHOA. Not like that."

"He sure looks like he wants that."

"The only thing he'd get is an ass beating" Akiro said while walking over back to their hut.

---------

"And for another day passes, your killers still live my love." Catriona said as she placed her hand on the tomb of Jannik. She felt great shame that only his skull could be recovered, for the rest of it was beyond recognizable from being crushed underneath rubble. She stood up and then went to the tomb of her father Cyran Ambrose, the 'father' of vampire kind and the last hierarch of their society before Adalia had destroyed it. She placed her hand on his tomb and shook her head while looking down; embers flickering from torches that lit the crypt. "Father...I know the vow that you made Jannik take during our wedding day was not one to have taken lightly. To not murder an Ambrose, no matter the situation. To not upset Chernobog-" She said before breathing in. "But that musn't stand a day longer. You are dead. Jannik, the love of my life, is dead. Baldrik is left fatherless, with no man to teach him to be the hierarch he was born to be. Gone are the dreams of the eternal night, of the civilization we vampires could have created. Hiding in the shadows made us weak rather than allowed us to fester on passion and grow strong. The Ambrose- no, the Haas. We suffer and shrink while the Bordeaux's, lead by your son who refuses to even wear the crest of Ambrose; a man who murdered you and my siblings in cold blood out of greed; a man who taunted Jannik, knowing he would with hold slaying him due to honor. A man who is responsible for the death of the love of my life. The one person I held dearest in this world-" Catriona said as tears began to stream out of her eyes. "-someone I would have lost everything for. This mansion..this gold..the gems; even my own children...Jannik was more. Jannik was my everything. When you died, Jannik was able to keep me from hunting down Joseph. Me and him are the last of the Ambrose after all; we need to survive he said. Well now? Me and Jannik have produced enough Ambrose to last a millennia. Across the globe, my sons and daughters set up their own clans and camps as we try to rebuild what the damn Adalian's stole from us." She said before taking her hand off of his tomb. "And step one of that will be murdering Joseph. So condemn me all you want to the deepest parts of the eternal bog; I do not care. For what has lived, may never die and the actions I will take will last an eternity." Catriona said before turning around and seeing Baldrik. "My son." She said simply; knowing what he had heard.

(Cyran Ambrose)
 "I don't know if it's right to tell tu o if it will only add to your burden but... your father con
Felicia felt nauseous as she heard what her daughter and father had conspired together. All those killings.... She really had to sit down on Remi's bed as she clenches one hand in her hair. She knew Tiras would not be lying about this. But then she felt a wave of anger rise in her. Towards her father. She would not let him just get away with pushing her daughter onto this path. She forced herself to stay calm for now as her shoulder slump a bit. She was looking to the side. Even if it hurted to not look at him, seeing his pleading eyes would hurt more. Softly she runs one finger over her wedding ring. "I.... Can't, Tiras. I really can't." She says quietly.

-----------------

Sintri lets go of Adelger's wrists as he now seemed calm enough. He could see how badly Adelger wanted to go see Elvyne. He understood the pains. He had experienced it himself multiple times. Way too many times. But he could not let that boy go yet. Adelger still needed someone to look after him in the moments threatens to lose himself, just like now. He could not do that near Elvyne. "Not yet." Was all he said about the subject. "Here, tea." He says, handing over the cup.

------------------

"I never really went out much. Honestly, a year or so ago was the first time I ever went out into the city. My parents were very protective." Yumi says, not explaining the reason though why they never went out.

"I have kinda lived the same. I only went out to our gardens and to visit cities sometimes. Though I could go if I wanted. But I focused more on studies." Moira explains, not saying though that she was a princess so that is why she did not go out often, obviously. Both of them found this very nice, just chatting with an other woman. They got some things in commen and that made it easier for them to talk to eachother.

Yumi twirls her braid a bit around in thought. "I guess my parents made me focus on studies as well. Though not much.... Thanks again by the way Jeptha." She says with a smile, meaning the French like braid Jeptha had put in her hair.

At the moment Jeptha was buzy working on Moira's hair as well, making a mermaid braid this time. He did not know how they had gotten him this far or why but he still did it. It was his prinsess her request. How he got so handy in braiding? He has little sisters. "Again, you are welcome." He says as he finishes up the braid in Moira's hair. "Though I will pass if you ask me to do your make-up or nails. I like to keep some manliness." He says with a slight grin, making the girls chuckle as the boys walked back into the hut.

Moira smiles softly. "Hey love."

------------------

Baldrik had been in the crypt from the beginning, leaning behind a pillar, having heard it all. His fists were clenched and his nails dug into his skin as he listened to his mother's broken words. Her pain. Her worries. Her decision. He walked towards his mother as he wipes the blood from the already closed wounds off of his hands onto his pants. Gently he cups his mother's cheeks, wiping some tears away. He has been feeling sorrow and depressed for days. He could not even begin to imagine how his mother was feeling. And that fueled the hatred and anger he was already feeling. His body has been craving for revenge, justice, ever since he was forced to flee. And now he was certain. He made his decision as well. "You don't have to dirty your hands, mother. I will do it. You don't have to break the promise you made to your father. I never made that promise so I am not bound to a thing. I should be the one to do it, I am the head of this family now. And besides that, I want to be the one to feel the warmth of Bordeaux's blood on my hands as I spit on his corpse." He had to take a breath to reign in his anger. "You just said it yourself. You would have lost everything for father. The mansion, the gold, the gems and your own children.... You did not mention giving up your own life. And father would have never wanted you to. So use me and trust me to do this for you. Let me be the one to fight for our family. For the justice we will claim." He spoke strongly, showing how determinded he was in this. He did not care if he had a chance of dying. He knew all too well. He only cared about revenging his father and bringing some peace to his mother's mind.
"....then I suppose my date with destiny is sealed." Tiras said before looking at Remi. "It's awkward and really sad, should we leave?" Tiras asked Remi, speaking Japanese to her rather than English.

"Yeah and just figure out a hotel somewhere. You look like you're going to cry." Remi responded in Japanese before turning her head to Felicia. "So...I'm thinking that I'm just gonna take Dad to somewhere else before Duce or Kane see him." Remi said with a smile; speaking English now as she leaned down and gave Felicia a hug. "Thank you mom... for everything. For raising me. Keeping me safe when I know you were busy with your own children."

Tiras looked at Felicia, biting his lip hard as he turned his head so his face couldn't be seen. "I'll be out front. Goodbye Felicia." Tiras said while walking out; tightening his fist as tears swelled up and went down his cheeks, not daring to look behind only seeing what was in front of him now.

-----------

"It's good tea..." Adelger said while sipping his tea before setting it down. "I'll be back by nine." He uttered out before disappearing in a blue bright flash and leaving a burnt scent in the air from the small fibers of space and time he singed in order to teleport. When he reappeared he reappeared in Elvyne's closet; stumbling out the moment after his teleportation and falling on the floor, being strung out a bit from his first teleportation.

-----------

"Hey." Akiro said with a smile; walking over and giving Moira a quick kiss before throwing some firewood into the crudely constructed fireplace, sighing in relief as he sat down next to Moira and laid his head on her shoulder, stealing her heat away. "It's so cold out there. I don't know how you manage to stay so warm.." He said while cuddling a bit against her, finding her to be nice and snug.

Virgil sat down behind Yumi, wrapping his arms around her from behind and putting his face on her shoulder. He nuzzled in, reaching her ear and nibbling on it a little. "I found a cave not too far from here. Secluded...small entrance..a rock big enough inside to seal the entrance" He whispered; having his hot breath hit against her before leaning down and kissing her neck; nibbling on it a bit to tease her. "Could be made nice for..private time, you know.." He said while moving his hand on her stomach a bit, having a bit of a grin on his face.

----------

"You would make your father proud..." Catriona whispered to Baldrik before kissing his cheek. "I will not stop you my son, but please do not die. You are my favorite child. Your death would mean my death, my dearest." She uttered out in a weepy tone.
"King Nassau, Staderria requires your assistance on a matter of most dire urgency." Seth stated as the walked into the throne room in the late night hours, aware that there was a late meeting with Bertholdt, whom was Louisa's most trusted ambassador, on what to do with the refugees of old Adalia.

"Court hand, what requires you barging in my meeting that I do not know of?" Bertholdt asked before looking over at Wilhelm and motioning his hand. "I apologize."

"No, I apologize. I am most sorry that you were not aware of your own queens wishes." Seth said with a grin as he took the liberty upon himself to grab a seat right next to the king.

"The queen tells who she wishes whatever she wants. If I was not informed, it was for a reason." Bertholdt said in a blank tone; holding up his legitimacy in front of the king.

"No need Bertholdt, it was something that I had dug up in the catacombs." Seth said before laying out an ancient scroll on the table. "The Xyrnorin agreement, named after the king of the Adalian empire at the time, made a deal with William I, the ruler of the province of the Netherlands. A man you should be familiar with." Seth said with a small smirk as he began to read to ancient document. "And as long as the sun sets in the east, this treaty remains set forth in stone through to the end of time as long as a blood relative of Xyrnorin is on the most highest of thrones and the Nassau's are the rulers of the province of the Netherlands. Witches and unauthorized mage activity outside of the guidelines presented forth by Xyrnorin, in which no witches or magekind shall exist outside the realm of the head church. Punishment will be decided hence forth by the ruler at helm of the empire."

"We have a Stadner on the throne, not an Elbinorune." Bertholdt as he hit his hand against the table and shook his head.

"The queen is of Elbinorune blood and even if her claim is not considered legitimate, I am the hand of the queen and will be lord regent until her first born is of age. The agreement states blood, meaning you have a duty to upheld the agreement our ancestors signed." Seth said while looking at Wilhelm. "I am the son of Avelheim Von Elbinorune, lord of the southern lands." He uttered out, wanting to solidify any claim to his statements with his royal blood. As things stood, and as he was the bastard of the person next in line for the throne, he had a stronger claim than anyone else did. "You have protected these witches in your realm, Wilhelm. It is unacceptable. We both know what must happen, Lord Nassau."

Bertholdt held his tongue and had his head down as he realized that this boy was a claimant to the throne and on the world stage would be considered just as powerful as the queen, especially since he was her hand. He ran his hand through his hair, wondering even his importance and if his mission was over. In him though was a sense of sadness. He had nothing to do after this; his life was over. Would Riza even take him back after all the lies, the secrecy and what he had done during the end of the war. He shook his head before standing up and leaving, realizing that the moment Seth walked in is the moment his importance in the meeting diminished.
[Name] Jyran Ambrose - Haas

[Nickname/Title] Night Commander of Vaas Ambris

[Faction] Vaas Ambris

[Age] Ancient

[Gender] Male

[Race] Royal Vampire

[Power] -He is stronger than a regular vampire, being more like the hierarch vampire Cyran in both power and in spirit. He can drain the life from his opponents with magic as well as turn into a vampiric gargoyle when threatened

[Biography] Jyran took his namesake from both Jannik and Cyran, his father and grandfather. Being the second son of Jannik rather than the first like Baldrik, he always found a need to exponentially excel in all that he did in order to impress his parents. However, it was for naught as he never could. He in a rage left mansion Haas and stripped himself of the name, becoming an Ambrose and finding his way to America where he created a vampire society high in the mountains like the one his grandfather created.

During the night of Hotaka's incident and the lights forever burnt out in the heart of America, he was the first to begin rebuilding the new land. With his city in the sky, he and his undead followers began to take in survivors, turning them into vampires and building a nation out of the skeleton of an old one. Draki, naga, vampires and all other non humans who had been in hiding began to rebuild with Jyran leading them. Only all this did not give him the one thing he wished to have, which was the respect from his family.

[Relationship] Jannik Haas - Father. Catriona Haas - Mother. Baldrik Haas - Older brother

[Extra]
 [Name] Jyran Ambrose - Haas [Nickname/Title] Night Commander of Vaas Ambris [Faction] Vaas Ambr
Felicia tightly hugged Remi back. Her last child to leave the house. It was becoming emptier and emptier. "Don't say it like that." She cups Remi's cheeks to look into her eyes. "You also are one of my children. Not by blood but by heart and to me that is just as important." Tears welled up in Felicia's eyes as well as she saw him walk away. But she took a deep breath to keep herself calm. "Don't say goodbye... We'll see eachother again." She says quietly, knowing deep inside that somehow, they will meet again. She did not know when or how but they will. She kisses Remi's forhead. "Go with your father now. He needs you." She softly says.

-----------

"What? Wait ho-" Before Sintri could stop the boy he had already dissapeared. And he knew where he had went. He sighs deeply as he leans back in his chair and rubs his forhead. Oh Venus. What did he get himself into. Now he understood the troubles of raising children.

Elvyne was laying in her bed, her eyes closed as she tried to get some sleep but she was still awake. Restless nights happened often lately. But then her eyes opened and she shot up straight as she heard a noise in her closet. Her breath stopped for a second as she saw someone stumbling out. Her hand reached for the knife she now kept in her nightstand but she stilled as she regonized the man. "A-Adel-...." She got out of her froze state and jumped out of her bed, trying not to be too loud as she quikly helped him up. "What are you.... How even..." She asked softly as her eyes were still wide in suprise. He was really here. Alive. In her room. He could get into danger here. "You have to go. I don't know how or why you are here but you have to go. Now." If her uncle found him there would be hell to pay. Especially since everyone thought the King was dead.

------------

Moira gently runs her fingers through his hair before kissing the top of his head lovingly. "That I don't know either. Just be happy that I am." She says with a sweet smile as she nuzzles her nose into his hair, loving his heat as well. She could not be happier that her love had returned to normal.

Yumi relaxed in his arms and closes her eyes a bit as she leans back against his chest. Though her cheeks turn crimson as his hot breath tickles her ear and neck. Oh, he was such a naughty guy. It made her very shy. Especially now that people were near them. She pinched his hand which was on her stomach and tried to look at him in a stern way. But it only made her look cute. "No things like that right now."

--------------

His mother's words made Baldrik's throat tighten a bit. They meant alot to him. God, even tears began to appear in his eyes. He pulled his mother into his arms as he takes a deep breath and sighs out with a slight tremor. "Could you please not make your oldest turn into a crying man? I need to keep up something that resembles a strong appearance." He tries to joke a bit though he meant it partly.

--------------

Wilhelm looked up from the papers they were going through to see an other member of the Stadner's court walk in. After the death of the former King, The Netherlands and Adalia had been working to become on good terms with eachother. Wilhelm saw potentional in Louisa and he knew she needed support from an other country to help out with the beginning of rebuilding the country to somehting good. He had been assisting in minor things like now with the refugees. He watched them interact in silence but then his eyes widened a bit at Seth's claim. He took the scroll and read through it. It looked legit. The seals and everything were from his bloodline. In the past, witches had been like what ghould had been for Cantenseel. A big trouble. But now that had changed. "Do enlighten me." He lays the scroll back down as he looks at Seth. "What do you believe what should happen? To my knowledge, and what I have been working for, unautharized activities are already being punished. Laws have been made since that pact for withcraft and every witch not keeping to them will be put infront of the law. I am not protecting anyone. Witches are being judged for their illegal activities just like any other races."
Remi looked down at the floor until Tiras left, looking up then after and gritting her teeth as tears flowed down her eyes. She looked at Felicia, a look of anger in her eyes as she felt her heart thud hard. "When I was a child, I often imagined myself being raised by my father with my mother. My blood mother, Melania." She said as she gritted her teeth, saying her mothers name out to Felicia for the first time. "Then...I forgot about her. It would only bring pain to imagine her again. Her chocolate hair, her yellow eyes...her sun kissed skin, the little freckles that dotted her face that you would have to squint to see. Her mellow voice that wasn't too deep yet not high either. She was beautiful, but then she was taken from me. And I got you. Felicia Stadner." She said while tightening her fists. "Don't get me wrong, I love you. I am thankful you raised me, but at the same time, I hate you. I hate you for being the woman to Tiras that my mother should have been." She admitted as she let go of her fist. "Father always thought of one person; you. You, above all else. I know that my mother was nothing in his eyes compared to you; you were his true love. But that hurts all the more. And that's what makes this harder to watch." She uttered out as tears flowed down her cheeks. She stared into Felicia's red eyes, not seeing the eyes of her mother but seeing the eyes of a woman she felt great anger inside for, yet also had feelings of caring for. She opened her mouth to speak more but then shook her head; turning her back to Felicia as she went outside to Tiras.

"That was....brutal Remi." Tiras said quietly as he looked at her before hugging Remi. The two closed their eyes as tears fell out. Tiras then let go, keeling on one knee as he gave her a smile. "Remember what you'd always ask me, sweetie?"

"Let me be up in the sky, daddy." Remi said in a weepy tone of voice as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Okay, hop on." Tiras said as he remembered what he would say to her. Remi got on his back, still feeling like that little girl she was when Tiras left; walking as the two began their journey, finding a boat that would give them passage to China, paying with a little bit of gold that Tiras had buried in his stash.

---------

"Go, why?" Adelger asked in a whisper tone as he smiled at Elvyne. "I'm free now; from the kingdom, from the war, don't you understand?" He asked as he put his hand on her face, the heat of his hand pressing against her cold cheek. "I've dreamt about seeing you ever since you ran that night, Elvyne. Please...just let me be here for tonight." He whispered to her with a pained expression on her face as he looked down. "You are the only person who could make me feel normal in a world where I was born to be everything but."

----------

"Do you think I should grow a beard out like Virgil?" Akiro asked with a chuckle, knowing damn well he couldn't even grow a mustache. "Man...in reality I really wish I could right now. I feel like my nose might freeze off in this cold." He said with a small shiver as he intertwined his fingers with Moira's; looking at her with a smile on his face. He leaned forward, giving her a little kiss as he thought 'wow she's beautiful' to himself.

"Aww." Virgil said with a cocky smirk on his face. "Okay missy. I submit." He said while pinching her nose; his smirk turning into a playful smile. "Beep beep." He said while squeezing her nose a couple times. "You know Yumi, you look great in that braid." He commented out while noticing that her hair was different than usual.

---------

"Appearances yes but we all know that under that falsehood you hold up..you are as soft as dough." Jyran said as he walked into the tomb, bringing a cold breeze in with him. He had gotten a bit taller since the last time he had been seen and his eyes flowed like the fires of hell. His attire resembled that of the kind his grandfather wore and the very demeanor he had was of a similar likeness as well. This was the first time Jyran had been back since he maimed Jannik by attacking him and fled his home. Rumors had been spread amongst the clan of a massive and mythical civilization that was built out of the ruins of old America, but any attempts to find it returned with only silence and more missing people until one day a chest full of the heads of some of his brothers and sisters was at the Haas doorstep along with a red rose that was on top of their heads; a symbol of the Ambrose family.

"You murderer...you dare show your face back? Now!?" Catriona asked in an enraged tone as she saw her second son.

"Awh, so touching mother. I hear the love in your voice." Jyran said with a smirk as he walked over to Jannik's tomb and placed a rose on it. "I came merely to show respects to father. And to offer you two something; something much..grander, than the petty issues of the human realm. Something so grand, it would make Chernobog weep tears of the eternal night.." He said as he walked over to Catriona, giving her a rose.

"Do you think words and a rose may make me forget my children that you have killed? Your brothers and sisters?!" She yelled out; throwing the rose down.

"It was they that made things difficult. If only they had...submitted. It was unfortunate." Jyran sighed out. "I am most sorry about that. Now let me ask you two, do you miss the grand towers of Vaas Draculis? The stonework of the vampiric masons that had perfected their craft over a millennia?" He asked before pulling out a dagger as a gift, handing it to Baldrik. The dagger was fashioned much like the old ones that were forged in their grandfathers city state. "Do you miss Draculi steel? Do you both miss this age of the vampire? The hunters of the night; the scourge of humanity?" He asked with a smirk. "Because I know deep down, father missed it just as much as I did. Now let me ask you, if you will listen, one final thing. Have you heard of Vaas Ambris?"

-----------

"They must be burnt on the stake for the safety of the realm of course." Seth said with a complete look of utter seriousness. "The children would be sent to the Stadderian church as they would be in the old days and in time, a new witch settlement would be allowed to be created under the rule of Louisa and you. The illegal adult mages would be executed save for their leader." Seth uttered out while shaking his head. "She hurt someone very dear to me, someone that I love more than anything else in this world. And if you know anything about love, you would know that if anybody hurt the ones you loved, you would want them to suffer." He whispered out before clearing his throat. "But mind you, this is not what I am here for. It is only a pleasant added bonus; the safety of the realm is mine and Louisa's main priority, King Wilhelm."
Felicia was truly speechless. Just frozen. And the true impact of her words she felt when Remi left the room. Tears she had tried to hold back now freely streamed down her cheeks as she drops onto her knees and buried her face in her hands, trying to mute the sound of her cries and heartbreak at least a bit. She was crying for everything. For Louisa, for Virgil, for Remi and for Tiras. All her sadness and stress came out. And it felt like she was being plunged into the dark state she had been years ago when Tiras had died and Kane hadn;t been there yet to pull her out. But then she heard a soft baby's cry. Silencing her own sobs. With shaking hands she wipes her tears away before taking a deep breath and making her way over to Rudolf's room. Gently she picks the boy up. She could not go back to how she was before. She had to be strong. For Luna and for her grandchild. Even if everything inside her broke and hurted.

-------------

Elvyne slowly puts her hand over his, feeling his warmth transfer into her. And somehow that simple touch made her feel warm inside as well. She didn't know why but she really wanted to say yes. To let him stay. Talk to him more. Get more proof that he was really here and well. But she could not. She shakes her head as she takes his hand off of her cheek. "You really can't, Adelger. You are in castle Silvius. If anyone sees you they will be out for your head. Everyone thinks you are dead and they want to keep you that way..."

------------

Moira giggles a bit as she returns his kiss. "Honestly? I do not think you could grow a beard like that since we have been traveling for a long time and you face is just as clean as in the beginning." She says as she caresses his cheek. "I'll keep you warm though. Can you be statisfied with that?" She asks with a bit of a grin.

Yumi rolls her eyes a bit with a smile before giggling as he began to pinch her nose, trying to hit his playfull hands away. "Stop that, doofus." She says as she sticks out her tongue before blushing a bit at the compliment. Automatically she twirls her braid a bit around. "Thanks. Jeptha did it. I have no clue how to do it myself but he wanted to teach me."

-----------------

Baldrik immediatly felt some bile rise up his troath as he heard his brother's disgusting voice. His face immediatly hardened as he glared at the man. Nothing but hatred in his eyes. He had prayed to Chernobog that he would never have to see his traiterous face again. But here Jyran was, mocking him, mocking his father and mocking his mother while smiling at his father's grave. His father would have ripped of his lips for that smug look. Baldrik did not even look at the dagger before letting it drop down to the ground as well. "Don't you dare come strutting into my father's crypt with such a disgusting smirk on your face. You have lost the right to be here a damn long time ago." His voice was harder and colder than it has ever been. Baldrik had always been the less serieus one of the two of them. Joking around with his father while still working hard ofcourse to learn. But now there was a power radiating off of him, fueled by anger, that even he did not know he possesed. It made the room look smaller and him taller. "I don't care what you dare offer us or what your words will be. The only thing I care about now is keeping in my temper so I don't pull out your troat and spill your blood infront of our mother and on our father's grave. So you better leave right now."

--------------

"I won't agree to that." Wilhelm says in all serieusness as well, seeing how Seth was not joking around. This was a very huge action he wanted to do. One he would not allow in his country. It will cause mayham while now everything was under control. "Illegal activities are being punished and are at the moment at a very low. I will not massacre innocent lives for that. Even if the leader hurted someone you loved. I will consider punishing that person but I will not wipe out an entire race in my country. I will not stand for that nor do I want that blood on my hands. The safety is my priority as well, and I will not jeopardize the safety we have know by starting a civil war between witches and the rest of my people." He spoke strongly, his decision final.