Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM
save

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Dequan puts his hands on Virgil's shoulders as he looks determinded into his eyes. "You are right. You should focus. You are our commander. We depend on you. We need you. And we know you can lead us. You can ask questions later but you can not let your mind be clouded by thoughts now.... You are not alone though in your troubles. When you are troubled then we are too. And we will help you. But not now. After battle. I trust in you Virgil. Just like the rest does...." He spoke like his father would have. Strange how much the kids were turning into their parents.

Eadlyn chuckles a bit as she softly places another kiss but this time on his cheek. "My big handsome samurai." She mumbles quietly before looking at Yurichi. "I guess it is a Japanese thing since you two are the only ones looking excited." It was true. The rest was just nervous or asleep.

---------

"No. Not sir. Uncle or Renald." He corrected as he smiles a tad bit. "It is called England. My family comes from their. It is over the ocean and laying in Europe. We will go by plane as soon as we can which will still be today. As the head of the Silvius house i need to return soon."
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You're right." Virgil said, shaking his head as he held himself up a bit higher, crossing his arms. "Only two things matter now. Me and my target. His heartbeat, and my mission to end it." Virgil said as he looked outside, seeing the snow storm. "It's calming down." He said, knowing battle was soon. " Anything you want to say before I give the orders?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Pssh. That's something your dad would say." Takao said with an eye roll, then grinning. "It's a warriors spirit. Nothing more and nothing less, babe."

------

"Uncle Renald." Dietrich said, testing out the phrase on his lips with a smile on his face, clearly overjoyed at his new situation. "IS THERE THE CATS?" He asked, thinking cats were cute. "Or giraffes? I like giraffes."
Dequan looks outside as well. Indeed their battle was approaching soon. It made his heart beat faster while the storm calmed down. He looks back at Virgil, a smile almost identical to his father's on his face. "You're a good guy. You will lead us right."

Eadlyn wanted to deny but it was so true. What could she say. She was her father's daughter. "I like that spirit. It gets you all fired up." She purrs out a bit with a seductive grin. Yes. Really her father's daughter. In all ways.

-------

Renald could not help but chuckle at his behaviour. It was hard to believe this man has been used as a weapon. Though he would not forget that either. "No Giraffes. I think we could get a cat. The rest of the family would not mind." He says kindly with a shrug.
"I'm an alright guy who's made bad choices." Virgil said as he got his weapons ready. "If anything happens to me Dequan, let my family know. Let them know everything." He said while putting his hand on his shoulder. "Also tell Eva what I did if I die. I don't need her mourning me too much."

"Battle now, naughty later." Takao said with a grin, booping her nose and grabbing her ass to tease her.

-------

"Why no giraffes?" Dietrich whined out, pouting at Renald and sighing deeply, giving Renald puppy eyes as he sniffed.
Dequan's smile didnt falter though his eyes did get a bit sadder. "Dont go talking like that." He says as he puts his hand om Virgil's. "Nothing is going to happen. Still i will honour your wishes if something does. Just like I have promised before."

Eadlyn pouted a bit but then bites her lip as he grabs her ass. Damn this man for making her hot right before battle. Though he didnt have to so much to get her like this. Heck what could she say. She always craved for him. "After battle I will spoil you so much." She says in a sultry voice.

-------

Renald was immune to the puppy eyes. He has 2 children and an Ivanka. He could handle those eyes. "They are too big. I will give you a cat.... And perhaps Elvyne coukd take you to the zoo to watch some giraffes but that's it." He probably should explain who he was going to live with so he takea a picture out of his pocket. A recent one with his family, Bethania's family and Alastair and his wife. "This is my family. My wife, Ivanka, and children Valeryia and Gilford. This is Bethania, my cousin and these are her parents, Alastair and Gwendolyn. Alastair.... recently passed away. He was the head of the house. These are Elvyne and her twin brothers Callum and Conall. They will be living with us in the castle. My family is in France."
"Let us go out to battle then." Virgil said while walking out the room, holding up his hand. "Men, let us start this attack. I don't have any speeches for you men. Fight for your own glory, and do not die with a clean sword. We came here alive; Let us come from the battle the same. That is the only words I will give. Now, lets move out." Virgil said as Johnathan came out. Virgil went outside, mounting a horse and pulling out his long sword as he lead the attack.

Valeriya woke up from the sudden noise in the room as people got up. She followed, staying behind the calvary that Virgil led on horseback, holding a staff, focusing her on not only charging her magic but replenishing it was as well. Yurichi mounted himself on horseback, holding a bow while Takao did the same. Takao followed Johnathan, making eye contact with Eva, nodding at her before he fired his bow, hitting an Adalian in the eye; flinging him off his horse like a ragdoll.

"The enemy is approaching!" Johnathan yelled, holding Raseirei into the air as Karl and his punishers rode across the ice; Karl's eyes glowing through the blizzard. Johnathan took his sword, holding it ready as the two armies clashed together. Amongst the bloodshed, Eva and Takao defended Johnathan, keeping the Adalian's away as Virgil circled around the armies. Johnathan took Raseirei, slashing a horsemounted soldier in half before swinging his sword around and cutting through a helmet, killing him as well. Yurichi fired his arrows, hitting several soldiers in the neck and killing their horses. Valeriya used her ice magic to spear several of the soldiers where they stood, holding back behind in a defensive stance as she pointed forward with her gauntlet for Lucien to attack..

"Virgil!" Luna yelled, deflecting a bullet from hitting him as she jumped from her horse onto the back of his, shooing her horse away from them so it would be safe.

"Nice one!" Virgil said before out of the blue, a spear went straight into his horse, knocking him and Luna down onto the ice. Virgil stood up, wincing from the fall as he saw Karl holding his Lance, leaning against his own horse.

"Another Elbinorune soon to be added to my name." Karl simply said as he clanked his Lance against the ground. "Duel me with honor, grandson of Faendal." He requested as the explosions in the plan went off, dropping most of Karl's punishers into the water. Karl looked over, nodding in approval. "Nice tactic."

"As you wish." Virgil said while looking at Karl, his yellow eye glowing. "But I assure, your blood will be the only blood spilt between us."

Johnathan sank into the water, his horse getting stuck. "Help me!" He yelled out, gritting his teeth as he flailed his arms, having multiple dead Adalian's fall on top of him, making it hard for him to move.

"Better hurry. He might freeze up." Karl jested, arming his Lance. "Engarde!" He said while charging, moving at a speed Virgil had never faced before. Virgil parried, going in to slash with ebony as Karl blocked with another part of his Lance. Karl head butted Virgil, making him stumble back as Luna slashed at his arm, angering him. He kicked Luna away, getting stabbed in the shoulder with ebony. His eyes glowed as his wounds healed and six swords like the sword Luna summoned formed around Karl, circling around as a protection barrier. He took his spear, pulling it back and charging, heading towards Virgil. "Nice moves, boy!"

"Don't patronize me!" Virgil said in an irritated tone, grabbing Karl's spear as Karl came in to attack, having his hand become enflamed from his own magic. He kicked Karl in the shin, not realizing there was a steel plate over it. Luna hit one of Karl's swords, grabbing the other and stabbing it into him, making him grow in pain as Virgil stabbed him in the chest and shoulders with his weapons before Karl started laughing, shaking his head.

"That was the warm-up, children. I was hardly trying." Karl said with a grin, unleashing his power in a large burst, turning his hair white and both eyes yellow. He moved his hand, shoving Luna back with pure magic energy. Virgil tore off his helmet which made his white hair drape down from the sides of his sweaty head. He was enraged, holding both weapons while having both of his eyes turn yellow as he cracked his neck, ready for battle.

"Me too, you asshole!" Virgil said while holding up his sword, pointing it at Karl as they both stood off with each other. "I'll kill you, and then do it over again for every Elbinorune you've hurt in your life!" Virgil panted out, holding his long sword towards Karl, having sweat drip down from his forehead. With each breath came condensation from it hitting against the cold and with every one of those Karl got a better idea on how Virgil was tiring down.

"How noble. Yet pitifully basic. Are we in a soap opera or a television drama? Because personally, that seems quite fitting for it. Only, this isn't one. There is no grand revenge story, or a magical power that can save you from what is to come." Karl said while looking Virgil down, grinning, waiting for a first move to be made. "I've heard the same thing thousands of times, each time a different name slapped on it. Do you believe it is you being a chaos mage that makes you strong? Or your name?" Karl asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because the answer is neither. Neither of those make you strong. Personal constitution. That is what makes you strong. That is what could make you win a fight against me."

"I did not come to debate philosophy with the enemy, and especially not one that has killed my family. You are everything I stand against!" Virgil yelled as he charged forward, holding his sword forward and his knife backwards.

"Shame." Karl said as he blocked the strike while using his fingers, having his nails turn sharp like daggers while stabbing it into Virgil's stomach. "Learning who your enemy is. That is how you beat them. Especially when they are more wise than you, Virgil. "

Virgil looked up at Karl, having his heart beat fast as he stepped back; watching as his wound healed over his stomach. He looked at Karl, kicking the ground and shooting a barrage of ice at him. Karl teleported, appearing behind Virgil. Virgil slowed down time, taking ebony and going towards Karl's face to slash it until time restarted, only allowing him to cut Karl's forehead. Karl gritted his teeth and sent his ethereal swords that were surrounding him towards Virgil's direction. Virgil dodged, having them hit the ice and crack in greatly. He rolled, moving from the sinking ice as he panted, looking at Karl who had blood in his eyes. Virgil scrunched his face, having himself turn ablaze as he charged at Karl who himself was being burnt by Virgil's inferno. Virgil turned more intense, punching Karl in the armor plating, melting the armor itself and destroying Karl's lance. Karl moved back, grinning as he tore off his shirt, revealing a torso full of tattoo's, with the one of his chest being the Elbinorune dragon; but burnt. "You're next." He said while moving his hand at Virgil in a taunting manner. "Pretty boy."

"I'm not gonna let myself be that!" Virgil yelled out, going berserk as he ran at Karl blindly with both of his weapons, being millimeters from stabbing him in the heart. However, before he could Karl had ten shadowy appendages come from the ground and stab Virgil all at once causing his flames to halt immediately as he looked at Karl. Blood trickled down from Virgil's mouth, nose and eyes as he looked at Karl. "G...ga...h....mothe..r...no..."­

"You walked right into my trap, fool. " Karl said with a blank face, walking forward. "It's an ancient rune that I learned when all magic and it's root was revealed to me, thanks to your grandfather. It makes sense it'd be something like that to kill his last male heir." He said while putting his hand on Virgil's head. "You are going to die. Regardless of what you said, thought or tried, it was inevitable. The prophecy has decided that the dragon of the west will come, and he will burn down all in his path in order to carve an empire out of the ruins of a fallen one."

Virgil, paralyzed from having a spike going into his spine, kidney and lungs simply just stood there, looking at Karl with hatred in his eyes. "Did..I...even...stand a chance?..." Virgil asked as he shakily pulled a locket out of his shirt that had a picture of him and Yumi when they were children, holding his cat with them both smiling. That was one of the last times Virgil could even remember himself happy. He tucked it back away with his hand shaking, nodding at Karl, seeming to accept what was happening. "I'm...coming..." He said to the sky as if he was talking to his father.

"Much more than your other family members ever did. Even hurt me pretty good. If you were more experienced or if your powers were fully awaken, you could have won. But you didn't and now that question becomes rather moot." Karl said while cleaning blood from underneath his nails. The spikes retracted, leaving Virgil full of holes and nothing to hold him back. Virgil groaned a bit, falling back as his vision went blurry and he fell into the ice, holding up his hands and seeing only moonlight come from the water. His last view was that, because after that, there was only black and Virgil stopped breathing.

Luna awoke from being knocked unconscious, only to see Virgil fall back into the ocean. She screamed loudly, putting her hands on her face. "VIRGIL NO!" She yelled out, only to have Karl turn his head and smile at her. While that happened, more of the lake was blown up, causing it to be more of a death trap for the Adalian's than the insurgents.

"Fall back! Target eliminated!" Karl yelled, calling back the very little remnants of his army, retreating quickly.

"Target eliminated?" Eva asked after killing an Adalian, raising an eyebrow. "Who died?"

---------

Dietrich smiled, looking lovingly at the family before looking up at Renald, having his smile bright and hopeful. "Is my family like this too?" He asked excitedly, wanting to meet them all. "Are they all big and happy and pretty, like yours?"

--------

Joseph sat in his command room, having a tracker on each of his elites with a processor in them. Joseph paled as Virgil's light went off, signaling his heartbeat and brain activity stopped. He dropped his wine glass and had tears swell up in his eyes, having his hands and legs shake as he fell to his knees, unable to bare even standing. "What have I done, Tiras?..."
last edited hace más de un año
To say Dequan was nervous was an understatement as they neared the battlefield. His heart was almost pounding out of chest. Though the determination and strength of the people walking next to him made him feel safer. Even if something was screaming inside of him to flee. For what reason he did not know.

The first shot was made. The battle started. Both Fillian and Eadlyn shot up into to air using their wings. Eadlyn shot with her bow at lightning speed at the Adalian's. Each shot hitting them square in the heart or eye. One shot kills. A golden glow engulved Fillian , using his divine energy as projectiles to rain down from the sky at the enemy while dodging the bullets fired back at them.

Lucien hadn't been on a battlefield for so long, having prefered to stay away from it for awhile, though the thrill was still the same. The screams. The blood. Perhaps he had missed it a bit. He couldn't help but grin in a way only a demon could as Valeryia ordered him silently forward. "With pleasure." He walked forward, his claws lengtening a bit as his eyes turned into slits. Suddenly he lunged, landing on a horses back and ripping open the throat of the suprised Adalian, giving him no time to even react or look at him as he lunged for the next. He was almost like lightning and he didn't even use his fox fire or other tricks yet, mostly to spare Valeryia's energy. Unlike most of them he was right in the center of the Adalian forces. And the more surrounding him, the more blood coated the snow.

As the bombs went off, some of their own forces fell into the waters as well. Dequan reacted quikly, his divine energy making his scroll levitate around him in a circle as he drew vines going straight for their soldiers, picking them out of the cold waters. One shot out at Johnathan as well, pulling him up and out to safety.

They were winning. It wouldn't be long anymore till they had killed them all. Their tactic had worked. Or most of it. Fillian saw and strangely Dequan had felt it as their commander fell. Eadlyn got distracted by Luna's sudden scream of horror, which made her react too late to one of the few bullets who were left flying towards them. She dodged but it still grazed her cheek. She lost her balance in the air a bit so she let's herself drop to land on the ground. Though she was suddenly caught by Lucien, who had been thinking she had been falling, before he ran back with her in his arms towards their defense group. "Virgil has fallen. We should retreat as well." He said as he puts Eadlyn down.

Dequan was doing quite the opposite. As the Adalian's were retreating, he was running towards where Virgil had fallen into the water. His face was pale. His heart pounding. No. He had promised Remi that they would protect eachother. Virgil could not die like this. Not here. Not now. Not so soon. Never. He was alreayd pulling off his robes as he was ready to dive into the water. But before he could jump he felt two claws grab him by his clothes and pull him up into the air. "Let me go! We can't leave him! The soldiers are gone! We need to get him!" He struggled in panic against Fillian's iron grip as he flew them back to the rest. He dropped Dequan softly to the ground before landing himself. changing his legs and arms back to normal. Dequan almost immediatly tried to run back but Fillian grabbed him.

They struggled for awhile before Fillian got sick of it. He slapped Dequan harshly, shocking him and doing the effect of making the struggling stop. "Listen to me! He. is. GONE. You saw what happend! How he was injured. Even if we got him.... He is dead, Dequan." It silences everyone around them. He took a deep breath before steeling himself. "I am taking command. We retreat now as well. The attack has left the Adalians so out of numbered that they won't counterattack anytime soon. The attack.... Has been a succes. We retreat now and report back to Joseph. Everyone clear?" He hated to sound so harsh but they needed someone to lead them now through this.

--------------

"You will meet them one day and see for yourself." Renald answers as he puts the picture away. He could not say they were happy though at the moment but he was not going to pull Dietrich out of those thoughts yet. "They are all pretty though." He says with a side glance and smile at Vasilia.

----------------

Fayline was laying in their bed, her eyes open as she could not sleep. Because of the nerves and because of the fact Joseph was not with her. It made her more nervous. Deciding she needed to see him, to feel his comfort, she slowly gets up, putting on a robe before heading to the place she knew he was, the command room. She wanted to be comforted, to hear him say everything would be fine, because everything will be fine. They were strong. But when she saw her husband on the ground, his face pale, his eyes teared up, she knew something had happend. Her stomach clenched and she fought the urge to trow up as she got onto her knees infront of him, her eyes wide with panic as she cups his cheeks in her hands. "L-Love.... W-What...." She could not even finish her sentence.
Johnathan dried himself off, looking at everyone with just as much shock in his expression as everyone else. "Virgil died?" He asked quietly, sitting down on the ice, only hearing the how of the arctic winds. "How could it be?..."

Eva stared blankly into the ice, having nothing but a piercing buzz invade her head as all she could think about was all she had lost, and she had lost even more. She shook her head, trying hard to ignore everything.

Luna crossed her arms, still having tears come down her cheeks as she nodded at Fillian, finding it hard to even swallow. "I failed him." She said weepily, perhaps thinking she could have saved him if she didn't get knocked down. Luna put her hand on her stomach as she looked down. "And.." she shook her head, sniffing as she let out a little sob.

"That's...wow." Takao said, being probably the least effected as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, not even knowing how to respond. "Eadlyn?" He asked while looking over at her with a frown, wondering how she was holding up.

"Leader is dead?" Valeriya asked with a frown, tearing up. "Lucien... Virgil was the strongest of us. If he died, what does that mean for us?..."Johnathan dried himself off, looking at everyone with just as much shock in his expression as everyone else. "Virgil died?" He asked quietly, sitting down on the ice, only hearing the how of the arctic winds. "How could it be?..."

Yurichi crossed his arms before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, closing his eyes as he closed his eyes, trying to think of better times while nodding his head. "We need to tell Joseph." He shook his head, having a pained expression. "And his family. Fuck...his family, goddammit.."

--------

Vasilia rolled her eyes, smiling a little at Renald. "Maybe twenty years ago, stud." She said with a laugh, shaking her head before looking over at Dietrich. She walked over, giving him a hug. "Be good for Uncle Renald, yeah?" She said with a smile while looking into his eyes.

Dietrich looked into her eyes, feeling a bit of a panic in his heart before breathing out, feeling comforted. "I will grandmother, I promise."

"Good." Vasilia said with her smile still on her face. "Now, don't miss us too much. When your cousin is born, we'll visit you."

"What's a cousin?" Dietrich asked while blinking a few times; having pulled out of the hug.

"Renald, you have a lot of work to do." Vasilia said while going to the door, giving him a little wink. "Email me often or call about him if there's any trouble. You know I'll pick up." She expressed out, then heading out the door.

"That might be Parkinsons. That eye spasm." Dietrich said; thinking her wink may be a disease.

-------

"Virgil.." Joseph said simply, his voice quivering as tears streamed down his cheeks. "I failed him. I failed Felicia. I failed Tiras. I let this happen by sending them out. I might as well have done the deed myself, and that...I cannot fix this. With anything." He said while trying to not make eye contact. " What have I done?"

Virgil woke up on his knees, holding his face as he felt a massive heat near him. He stood up, seeing before him a land of fire and brimstone. A land full of death on a mass scale, full of demons and the tormented souls that the demons were duty sworn to over see. From the cave Virgil was in, he saw armies of the lost, walking aimlessly as they were whipped by their demon overlords. He realized that he had been sent to hell. He fell to his knees, trying to move his hands forward only to realize they were chained. "What did I do to deserve hell!?" He asked with a panic in his tone, feeling his heart beat faster. In a response seemingly from the realm itself; his eyes turned white. Before him, each detail of his life quickly passed, telling him each of his sins. Lust, wrath, vainglory and tristitia. He saw moments of him being with several women, then of one of him hurting Kane in a drunk fit of rage. Then, in one of his most painful moments there he was; boasting with his military friends about killing targets in the Spanish hostage crisis, knowing that he had killed children as well. The last image he saw was of him hurting himself, then shooting up heroin into his arm and falling back onto his wall as he sat on his bed.

"Are you enjoying these conditions, chaos mage?" Lucifer asked while banging against his cell, looking down at Virgil who was chained down. "You should." He said with a smirk. "It is your family that has set these conditions for the earth. Who betrayed the Devonshire's. Who betrayed father. You, the first Elbinorune to even be cast to hell, will pay for the crimes your family has committed."

"Why does everyone hold me accountable for the crimes of people I am not?!" Virgil asked as he stood up, being chained still. He stood up, looking Lucifer in the eye, having the same intensity. "I just died for the crimes of my family. How are you to tell me I will be punished?!" He yelled out, staring down Lucifer. "I was raised a Stadner for fucks sake! I'm only Elbinorune in name, but in heart, in soul, in the very fucking blood that runs through me I. AM. A. STADNER!"

"Tch. How dare a human looks at me as if we are equals!" Lucifer said while grabbing one of the jail bars. "If father did not have this barrier, I would teach you a lesson in pain! You degenerate. You scream you are a Stadner now, but in life you tried all you could to be an Elbinorune!"

"I'll gladly take it." Virgil said before spitting in Lucifer's face. "And that was before I realized being an Elbinorune fucking sucked!"

"HAVE YOU NO MIND!?" Lucifer asked as he stuck his sword through the bars to stab Virgil, only for Virgil to stick up his chains and have him get cut loose, surprising Lucifer. He jumped up, grabbing onto the ceiling light and thrusting himself into the old prison bars, kicking it down.

"Later!" Virgil said as he ran from Lucifer who was stunned from the gate being kicked down. He panted heavily as he ran down a rock formation, seeing hell itself in it's most terrifying form. He was in the second circle of hell lust. He held up his hands, blocking the strong winds as he noted several important figures. Cleopatra, Tristan of the knights of the round and Helen of Troy. He looked around, seeing demon guards chase after him. He jumped down a brimstone cliff, hitting it with fire, realizing that it burnt and made a good distraction. As Virgil hid against a rock, still having chains around his wrists and wearing rags. Behind another rock came a warrior who held a scimitar with a smirk on his face.

"Oh demons, let's play!" The warrior said as he pointed a crossbow; shooting a demon in the neck as the second guard jumped down to fight him with it's blade. He reloaded quickly and put the crossbow back on his back, winking at the demon. The demon charged and in return the warrior parried; slashing him in the back several times before the demon even had a chance to turn around. The demon turned around and opened its jaw wide, only to meet the tip of the warriors crossbow in its mouth. He fired the bolt, sending it straight into the demons brain. He kicked the body of the demon; pulling out the bolt and put it back in the bow before looking at Virgil, nodding. "There you are. You've been the talk of the town."

"Who are you?" Virgil asked, standing up and taking the blade of the freshly killed demon guard, swinging it around a few times to test it's weight.

"I'm Thu- No. No names quite yet. Not until you meet father." The warrior said while looking at Virgil. "Just call me Dante." Dante said with a grin. "I'll tell you my name once we get through the nine circles and escape." He said before kneeling down and opening his pack, pulling out some leather armor for Virgil. "The first gift of many from the father."

"Who is the father?" Virgil asked as he took the armor, putting it on as he looked at Dante with a confused look.

"The sun itself." Dante said vaguely. "Come on, we have quite the journey to get through. The quicker we get out of here, the better. You really did good on pissing off Lucifer." He said as he started walking.

Virgil quickly followed, walking with Dante through the second circle of hell which seemed nearly endless. "Did I really end up in hell?..." Virgil asked, shaking his head.

"Kinda. Father sent you here so you could gain more experience and wisdom of what is to come, but also sent me along as well so...don't be too pissed." Dante said while walking, making sure to avoid the path of the guard keepers. The second circle was the least dangerous of the nine, considering that it was just full of the lustful people who accepted their fate pretty well.

"Kinda sounds like an asshole, this father." Virgil said as he walked, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah well you're not one to talk." Dante simply said, then looking around. "Yeah...it'll be about a day out till we reached the gates of the third circle. Better get comfy."

"Fucking hell." Virgil sighed out, rather displeased in his situation.

"Pretty literally too." Dante chuckled out, making Virgil roll his eyes as they continued their journey.
[Name] Thutmose III

[Nickname/Title] Dante

[Faction] Ra the sun god

[Age] Over 2,000 years

[Gender] Male

[Race] Demi-God

[Power] Demi-God of Ra: Being the son of a god, he moves faster and is stronger than the average human, as well as having an added advantage against the fallen angels due to the holy light within them. Being human still however, he can think quickly and from his enemies perspective and understand things like emotions; allowing him to comprehend the abilities of both.

[Biography] Thutmose III was the sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. During the first 22 years of Thutmose's reign he was co-regent with his stepmother and aunt, Hatshepsut, who was named the pharaoh. While he was shown first on surviving monuments, both were assigned the usual royal names and insignia and neither is given any obvious seniority over the other. He served as the head of her armies.

After the death of Hatshepsut, and Thutmosis III's later rise to pharaoh of the kingdom, he created the largest empire Egypt had ever seen; no fewer than seventeen campaigns were conducted, and he conquered from Niya in North Syria to the Fourth Cataract of the Nile in Nubia.

Officially, Thutmose III ruled Egypt for almost 54 years, and his reign is usually dated from April 24, 1479 BC to March 11, 1425 BC; however, this includes the 22 years he was co-regent to Hatshepsut. During the final 2 years of his reign, he appointed his son and successor, Amenhotep II, as his junior co-regent. His firstborn son and heir to the throne, Amenemhat, predeceased Thutmose III. When Thutmose III died, he was buried in the Valley of the Kings as were the rest of the kings from this period in Egypt. Thutmose III was the son of Thutmose II by a secondary wife, Iset. His father's great royal wife was Queen Hatshepsut. Her daughter Neferure was Thutmose's half-sister.

When Thutmose II died Thutmose III was too young to rule, so Hatshepsut became his regent, soon his coregent, and shortly thereafter, she declared herself to be the pharaoh while never denying kinship to young Thutmose III. Thutmosis III had little power over the empire while Hatshepsut exercised the formal titulary of kingship. Her rule was quite prosperous and marked by great advancements. When he reached a suitable age and demonstrated the capability, she appointed him to head her armies. Thutmose III died on Year 54, III Peret day 30 of his reign after ruling Egypt for 53 years, 10 months, and 26 days Thutmose III, hence, died just one month and four days shy of the start of his fifty-fourth regnal year. When the co-regencies with Hatshepsut and Amenhotep II are deducted, he ruled alone as pharaoh for just over thirty of those years.

After death, he ascended to the heavens to be with Ra, the father of the pharaohs and became one of the warriors of Ra, being one of the greatest due to his personal achievements in life itself.

[Relationship] Ramses III (Distant grandson) Satiah (First wife) Merytre-Hatshepsut (Second wife) Meryetamun (Third wife) Nebtu (Fourth wife) Menwi (Fifth wife) Menhet (Sixth wife) Merti (Seven wife) Neferure (Eighth wife) Amenemhat (First son) Amenhotep II (Second son)

[Extra]
 [Name] Thutmose III [Nickname/Title] Dante [Faction] Ra the sun god [Age] Over 2,000 years
Eadlyn wipes the blood a bit off of her cheek as she kept her eyes a bit downcasted. Already they were failing as a group. Already they couldn't protect themselfs so how in the world were they going to protect the ones the loved. It filled her with anger directed at herself. And it made her feel powerless. How the fuck were they going to do this. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Takao. "I'm fine..." She says quietly even though she wasn't.

Lucien's ears flattend as he noticed Valeryia's tears and he reaches out to hold her, though he stopped as he noticed his claws, clothes and hair were covered in blood. But the urge to hold her was too big. "Fuck it." He grumbled a bit as he pulled her against him, softly running his fingers through her hair. "I don't know but I will protect you Valeryia. Nomatter how strong the enemy is, I will be stronger. For you." He whispered quietly to her, only wanting her to hear.

"I think Joseph already knows." Fillian said with a soft sigh, knowing all too well Joseph had been monitoring them from the beginning. "But I agree. We need to head back immediatly and report.... We'll see how to tell his family later..." He said as he glances at Dequan who was probably feeling the worst out of all of them, his face still pale and his expression still shocked. "Let us go."

------------------

Renald couldn't help but grin a bit at the woman. He had no intentions or whatsoever towards her. But they often joked about it. "I will Vasilia. Dont worry." He says as she leaves. "Uhmm.... That was a wink. Not a spasm... I'll explain later in the plane." He said towards Dietrich. Boy he had alot of work ahead of him. But one he will gladly take for the Romanovs.

-------------------

Fayline looked at the screen, counting one light less than what should have been. Her heart clenched hard, knowing what this means. Softly she wipes his tears away before holding him tightly against her the best she could with her belly. She had no words. No words could soothe him now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took them a day to arrive back at castle Bordeaux, having borrowed a car from Johnathan. Though no one liked the fact that they were getting closer and closer to their destination. The ride had been silent, each one of them trying to comprehend the situation the best way they could. Virgil had died. Their leader, their strongest link, just gone. In their first battle. When they arrived Fillian told everyone to get rest so that he would go talk to Joseph. Though Dequan insisted on going as well even if his bloodshot eyes told everyone he needed his rest as well. So together they walked towards the command room after hearing word from the maids he was there. Fillian knocked before they walked in. "We're here to report, Joseph." Fillian said, not knowing how else to start the conversation. Though he was fairly certain Joseph already knew.

-------------------

The car stopped infront of castle Silvius. Having traveled for a long while Renald felt tired as he stepped out of the car. He cracked his neck a bit as he looks back at Dietrich. First introduction, then sleep. "This is it." He says with a small smile as he walks towards the entrance. As they got in several maids were already there to grab the bags and his coat. "Thank you." He says before he saw his cousin walk down the hall towards them, Elvyne following close behind. He smiles as he walks up to the woman and hugs her.

"Welcome back" The woman says with a smile.

"Good to see you too Bethania." He says before pulling back from the hug and taking a step back to show Dietrich. "Bethania, Elvyne, this is Dietrich. The man I have send word about." He had already called them ahead so they would know fot he situation.

Elvyne smiles kindly as she walks closer to Dietrich. "Hello, I'm Elvyne Silvius. Nice to meet you." She says sweetly.
Joseph sat in his command room, sitting in his chair with a cold expression as he held a cigar in his mouth; having his first cigar for the first time in a while. "Report what? Failure?" Joseph asked as he sat in his seat, clearly not in the most cheery of moods. "You saved the insurgents. That's nice, were you looking for a cookie?" He asked while standing up. "You let your leader die. All of you. All are to blame for this." He said while putting his hands behind his back, towering over them ominously. "Now we're doomed. You allowed what could be the strongest fighter in the world to sink into Lake Starnberg. I don't suppose any of you people have an idea of how to get someone that can use every magical element known to man!?" He asked as he took his cigar out of his mouth, throwing it at them. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!?" He asked as he overturned his entire command table, smashing it against the wall. "I SHOULD HAVE YOU ALL EXECUTED WHERE YOU STAND FOR THIS!" He barked out, having the veins in his neck pop out due to rage. Joseph turned around, seeming to contain himself for a moment before nodding. "Dequan, call Virgil's mother. Fillian, call Rex for me. Now. Both of you." Joseph said with his back turned to them, seeming so angry that he could snap at any moment. "I'd hurry. I've been known to be violent when I'm hungry and quite honestly, my patience is gone. Bring my daughter and the Jager in here."

----------

Dietrich looked at Elvyne, backing up a bit instinctively as she walked forward before lowering his guard, moving up a bit forward and awkwardly smiling at her. "Thank you. I'm Dietrich S- Romanov. I'm Dietrich Romanov." He said as he got used to his own name. "This is a pretty place. I like it. Can we go see the giraffes, Elvyne? Renald said we could."

----------

Virgil stood with Dante at the gate to the third circle. Virgil looked at Dante, nodding before Dante broke the seal, allowing the gates to open. They entered, appearing in another realm. In this realm, people were all sticking out of a vile slush that was threatening to drown them at any second with Cerberus, the overlord of the realm over watching all of them. "Do we fight it?" Virgil asked Dante.

"I dunno I was thinking maybe we should have a cup of tea with him and ask him how his day is." Dante say with a smirk.

"I'm fucking sick of you." Virgil bluntly said before putting his hand on his sword. Cerberus turned his head to Virgil, nodding as he acknowledged his existence.

"Chaos mage. Turn back and go to your cell! You are to be here for eternity. I will not allow you to pass!" Cerberus commanded; then howling.

"You know, that whole eternity thing sounds very boring to me." Virgil said as he breathed in, looking down. "All my life, I've felt trapped in a cell inside my head. My grandfather, society and everyone else held be to a standard. I'll be fucking dead for eternity before I let that happen in my afterlife too." Virgil said as he pulled out his blade, using his own mana to propel himself forward, stabbing Cerberus in his right head, shearing it off and leaving him with only two heads.

Cerberus howled loudly in pain before breathing blue fire out from his mouth, kicking it's hind legs back and charging at Virgil. Virgil summoned eight swords around him as a barrier before he used his magic to turn his entire hand frozen. He clenched his fist, charging up a shard of ice before he dodged a swipe of Cerberus's paw. Virgil shot the shard, hitting Cerberus in the left eye of his middle head, causing him to be stunned. Cerberus turned into a blue inferno, charging at Virgil, causing spikes to fall from the ceiling. Virgil dodged gracefully, getting burnt a bit by the large flames but not really caring until Cerberus swatted him, quickly getting on top of him to bite him.

Virgil stabbed his sword into his right eye; then kicking Cerberus into the air before taking the swords floating around him and throwing each into Cerberus; taking the eighth one and jumping up, stabbing it into the center head. As he did that, Cerberus fell apart like a diced tomato, sinking into the goo as a shard of his power stuck out from it as a gift to Virgil for winning. "You are...truly..remarkable. It is a shame you perished.."

Virgil took the shard of power, strengthening his fire abilities before looking at Dante who simply clapped. "In hell, mages like you aren't restricted by human bodily issues. So mentally, down here, you're not blocking yourself."

"I'm not even sure what I just did, to be honest. It just felt right." Virgil said as he twirled his sword around, then sheathing it.

"You learned that sword magic from fighting Karl and used it?" Dante said as if Virgil was dumb for asking. "Come on Virgil, be smart."

"I swear to fucking-" Virgil shook his head. "You know what? No, you're right. Let's move on. Fourth realm here we go."

"It's called a circle, by the way." Dante said with one finger up.

"IT'S WHATEVER I WANT IT TO BE GODDAMMIT!" Virgil yelled out, accidentally having his magical presence flare up a bit and shake the realm, causing some spikes to fall onto the tortured souls. "Fuck lets get out of here." He said as he noticed some demon guards shifting about.
Fillian didn't flinch once, he kept on standing tall as he watched Joseph rage out at them. He was not effected by the vampire's harsh words or threats. Dequan on the other hand seemed to get shorter every second that they were there, clearly tormented by the thought that they had failed so badly. Joseph was right. They let Virgil die. They didn't protect him. It was their fault. Dequan quikly left as they were excused, his heart pouding fast as tears were in his eyes. Gods, how was he going to tell his mother this. He didn't want to. He really didn't. He couldn't. But there would be hell to pay if he didn't do it. And she needed to know.

Fillian stayed behind though and even dared to speak even though he knew his words could cost him his head. "It had been your command." His words were slow but clear. "They are young, inexperienced, so they followed your orders. They FOUGHT. You weren't there. You didn't see... Not one fucking elite in this house wants to be here and still we are here. So don't you dare blame this all on them when we both know you are just as responsable, if not even more, as we are. And if you have any decency at all you call his mother yourself and don't force Dequan to do it."

----------------

Elvyne smiles a bit more as Dietrich so innocently replied. She could see what her uncle had meant. And she would fullfill his request and take care of Dietrich, show him around. "We go there later. Let's get you settled down first."

Renald smiles a bit more as he wacthes them interact. Elvyne woul take good care and he knew it. But then he frowns lightly. "Where ar-"

Clashing of steel was heard next to the sound of two pair of feet running and two people talking, or more like trashing, eachother as they came dueling down the stairs.

"Are you even trying!"

"Not that much. I have to level down my skills to compare to yours, brother."

"Psht, what you can call skills."

"Callum! Conall!" Renald yelled at the two brothers as they so carelessly almost walked against one of the vases displayed in the hall. They froze just in time, their eyes wide, their rapiers just inches from eachothers necks. Quikly they straightend up and smiled innocently.

"We were just-"

"-practicing. Nothing more uncle." They said with a chuckle.

Renald sighs a bit. "Practice in the courtyard. Not the entire house." Though it did make him smile a bit. "These are Callum and Conall. The disaster twins."

Callum chuckles while Conall puts his hand on his heart and fakes to be hurt. "That is quite the offend."
[Name] Callum (left) and Conall (right) Silvius

[Nickname/Title] The disaster twins

[Faction] House Silvius

[Age] 25 years

[Gender] Male

[Race] Human

[Power] They have the ability to tame Beasts in their blood, just like all Silvius, but like most of them it didn't get to the surface. They are both well trained in dueling and fighting though.

[Biography] They are the children of Bethania and the man she had married who died at the incident. They were two at the time so they didn't know much of it anymore. They have grown up rather normally even though they were Silvius's. Everyone hope they would contain the ability to tame beasts so one of them could take over the house later but that was not the case. They were never bothered by it though. They focused on other stuff to make themselfs usefull. Callum studied almost all of his life to gain knowledge of medical stuff, history and astrology while Conall focused more on politics, tactics and how to lead the house if he ever had too. Both are well trained in handling weapons and they like to sometimes rattle up the house a bit. It is so boring otherwise. They adore their little sister even though they know she is different than the both of them.

[Relationship] Bethania Silvius (mother), Elvyne Silvius (Sister), Renald Silvius (uncle), Alastair Silvius (deceased grandfather), Gwendolyn Silvius (grandmother)

[Extra]
 [Name] Callum (left) and Conall (right) Silvius [Nickname/Title] The disaster twins [Faction] H
Joseph's eyebrow twitched before he grinned, chuckling a bit as he shook his head. He placed his hand on a chair, then quickly grabbing it and hitting it against Fillian; breaking the chair on the boys body. He then choked Fillian, angrily looking down at him with his piercing orange eyes. "DO. NOT. QUESTION. YOUR. COMMANDER!" He yelled out, nearly squeezing Fillian's eyes out with one hand as he used his fist to punch him once before Joseph got up. Joseph rubbed his bloody fist on the wall twice, then sighing. "Sorry kid. I warned you to not mess with me. Next time, I will have you put on a rack and after you are strained, have you raped by a thousand angry soldiers." Joseph said before taking Fillian's foot, dragging him out of his command room and leaving him outside the door. "Someone clean the mess up. EADLYN AND LUNA GET IN HERE!" He yelled out, then picking up his kinda broke chair, putting it back together as much as he could as he sat in it. Luna peeked in the door wearing a robe, bowing at Joseph as she tapped Fillian with her foot, sending a little bit of magic to heal him through her foot before walking in.

"Yes?" Luna asked quietly.

"Not until Eadlyn comes in here." Joseph asked as he rubbed his face, then smiling as he saw his daughters face. "You're okay." Joseph said before sighing in relief, shaking his head. "Did you check Luna's drawers like I asked for anything of 'interest'?" He asked, knowing that Luna hadn't been fighting at full strength lately.

----------

"You both suck at killing." Dietrich said as his blade came out of his arm, pointing it at Conall. "You need help?" He asked with his free hand on Conall's shoulder to keep him put. "Practice makes perfect right?" He said before looking at the two, blinking twice before sucking his blade back in. "Whoops. Forgot. Family." He said as he nodded. "You two are related. You smell like...tea and...biscuits. Biscuits. Yummy." He said while sniffing, then taking Callum's rapier, bending it; widening his eyes as he expected it not to bend. "Swords shouldn't bend." He simply said before handing it back. "I would apologize, but I helped you. You need a thicker blade I think. You won't kill anyone with that thin sword."

-------

Louisa ripped open the door to Adelger's throne room, marching in with Raiden, Seth, Riza, Annelise Daniel and Yumi, having her entire face be red from anger. Adelger causally yawned, looking at them before flinging his hand. "Go, you're already annoying me."

"You KILLED MY BROTHER!" Louisa said as she had her eye twitch, going close to acting crazy.

"He was a threat. Was. Be thankful." Adelger yawned out. "He would have ruined our plans."

"Hmph." Louisa simply said before going up to Adelger, kicking him in the crotch, making him groan in pain as he fell out from his chair, unable to even move. "I will cut those off you when we face in battle. Riza, get the vehicle ready." She said while tossing Riza some keys. "Annelise, take his scepter with the dragon egg on it. Everyone else, be ready. We're joining the insurgence. King Adelger has displeased me."
Fillian had been expecting this to happen. He wasn't stupid. He knew the concequences of his words. But they had to be said. He kept on glaring at their 'commander' as he was beaten up and choked. He gasped for air as he was released and dragged out. His nose felt broken once again though gratefully he felt Luna's magic heal him. Even if it was just a bit. His own genes would do the rest. He go up and brushed his clothes off before going back to his own room, still feeling rage and the urge to beat the vampire up as well. Wisely, he did not do that.

Eadlyn ignored the beaten up Fillian. He had probably opened up his mouth to her father. Own choice. She walks in, smiling a bit as she saw her father. Honestly she wanted to hug him but not now. Not yet. "I did." She says as she takes something out of her pocket and trows it to her father. "Like you had expected probably."

-----------

Conall yelped a bit and his eyes widened as a blade was being pointed at him. A blade that came out of the man's arm. Oh geez. What did his uncle lead into the castle. Though he sighed deeply in relief as the blade dissapeard, Callum was grinning. Though his grin quikly dissapears and he gasps as his rapier was bend. "T-That had been a gift!" He says, a bit shocked and astonished by the man's strength as he holds his now useless weapon. This caused Conall to crack up laughing which caused Callum to get annoyed which led to an arguement.

"They weren't trying to kill eachother. They were dueling for fun." Elvyne explains, wondering if Dietrich would understand.

------------

Riza caught the keys and quikly left the room, readying the car as it was asked while Annelise took the scepter, not truly knowing why or what to do with it but listning to Louisa anyways. Yumi was quiet, feeling too much and trying to feel nothing at the same time. Virgil had died... Why it hurted so much she didn't know but it did. She remembers their first encounter after years in the park, when she so coldly said that seeing him brought back bad memories. Then they had fought against him. And now..... She shakes her head lightly to get the thoughts out.
Joseph caught the item thrown to him, seeing a positive pregnancy test. "Who's is it?!" Joseph asked Luna angrily, seeming very stressed.

"V-Virg-.." Luna sniffed, having tears come out of her eyes as she couldn't even finish his name, falling down onto her knees as she broke down crying.

Joseph rubbed his face hard, seeming as if he wanted to blow his brains out. "Stop crying!" He commanded, walking over and picking Luna up with one hand. "You could carry the last chaos mage, you understand?" Joseph asked while crouching, looking at her with his eyes wide. "Even if we lose the war, we still have a chance of winning with that kid in you. So here's the deal. You're not fighting with us anymore. We're keeping you as safe as possible, understand?" Joseph said with his hand on her shoulder.

"B-But I must-" Luna was quickly cut off.

"You must raise that child, you understand?" Joseph said as he looked into her eyes. "I will get in contact with Virgil's family exactly a week from now after they get the news of his passing and they settle a little bit. I am sending you to Cantenseel." He said without any argument back from her. "Eadlyn, were you hurt at all?" He asked, now focusing his attention to her.

---------

"Battle is not fun." Dietrich simply said before shaking his head, then eyeballing the arguing twins. "They whine like birds chirp. Never quiet." He said with a laugh, then looking down at Elvyne. "You are family. You and them. But..you look different?" He noted, not understanding genetics quite well. "It's confusing. Where is their dad? Is their and your father..like mine?" He asked quietly but almost excitedly; thinking he may not be alone in his troubles.

------

Louisa took the scepter, relaxing a bit in the car as it drove. She pulled her satchel bag out, taking a very old box from it and opening it, having a little ballerina chime play. She took several old pictures from her childhood out, having been the one to keep them all since Virgil was terrible with keeping things. She looked at photos from his and her childhood, from Louisa and Virgil baking a cake together, to a scared Virgil being comforted by Louisa while they slept because of his nightmares. Then, a photo of Virgil and Yumi together with his cat; which so happened to be the photo that was taken the day Yumi went missing and was the photo in Virgil's locket. Louisa turned the photo around, showing it to her. "Look at you two. Such..a different time." Louisa sighed out, letting her composure down for a moment as she grieved in her own way.
Eadlyn's eyes widened a bit at Luna's answer. Wait up. That kid's was Virgil's? So that meant.... Dear lords. How were they going to tell Eva this. Should they even tell? Well... it will come out anyway. Something like this can not stay hidden for long. She smiles softly at her father as she shakes her head. "Just a bulet scratch but it's already gone." She says as she grazes her cheek, not a thing visible anymore. Luckily she had not been hurt, she wouldn't want to stress out her father even more.

------------

The twins were too buzy with eachother to even hear a thing Dietrich had said about them. Elvyne chuckles a bit at the man's comment. "I guess they can be comapred to birds in some way." She agrees before looking from the brother's up to Dietrich. "We have the same mother but a different father. Conall's and Callum's father died when they were two while my father has never been in my life at all. No one except my mother knew my father so.... She does tell me stories about him sometimes but not much."

-----------

Yumi had been quietly staring out of window, facing her own thoughts, as Louisa talked to her. She looked at the picture, her heart strangely clenching as she reaches out and takes the picture to look more closely. She remembered that day. The day she didn't want to remember. When everything turned upside down. She has had a good life but.... What would have happend if she had stayed.... "A very different one...." She says quietly. "It feels like a whole different world.... Not just a different time."

------------

Felicia was making her way towards the kitchen to prepare something to eat for the family, wanting to cook herself since lately she hadn't been able to do much other than that, when a maid walked towards her. "Lady, it's a call for you." She nods and takes the phone with a smile. "Felicia Tenshin speaking."

"Hello Felicia."

Felicia smiles a bit more as she regonizes the boy's voice. "Hello Dequan. Are you looking for Remi? She isn't home at the moment but I can tell her you called." She says, thinking that Dequan had actually wanted to speak to her daughter.

"N-No I.... Needed to speak with you." Dequan forced out of his mouth, his eyes watering already.

Felicia's smile dissapears as she notices the tone in his voice, her heart pounding faster. Every viber of her being screamed that there was something wrong. "What is it." The nerves in her voice were clearly there. It was quiet for awhile. "Dequan, tell me."

"..... Virgil has been killed on the battlefield-"

She knew he was explaining more, but she didn't hear. She only heard a static tone in her ears as she tried to understand what he was saying. Virgil had been.... Her boy is.... She dropped the phone before falling to her knees as her whole body began to shake. No. No... This could NOT be true. Her son was not dead. She did not lose her boy too. It couldn't be true. Not like this. Not so soon. She wrapped her arms around herself as realization suddenly hits her. He was gone. Last time she had screamed or cried this hard was when Tiras had died. She let it all out. Not holding back as she weeped and mourned and screamed for her lost child. Again she had lost someone dear. Someone she failed to protect. Someone she failed to give the love he deserved.

The maids didn't need to call for him as Kane heard his wife scream. He ran towards her to see her broken on the ground. He did not need to ask what was going on. Tears filled his own eyes as well as he kneels down next to his wife and holds her tightly, muffling her screams a bit as he holds her against his chest. The sound of his wife screaming out her son's name was too much for him as well, causing him to silently cry along.

------------

Rex had gotten the news as well. Beating him down just a bit more. Felicia's son. Virgil. He was gripping his hair as he leans with his ellbows on the table, letting some tears silently thud against his desk. What was he doing? Why was he leading them down this path once again. The attacks. The blood. Kimi. Virgil. And all the others about to come. He couldn't do this. He couldn't. He walked up to his liquor cabinet and for the first time in years he pulled out a bottle, downing it in one go before grabbing the next. He needed to numb himself. Not be the leader for a minute. Not feel this guilt that was tearing him apart.
"Good. I do not need my own flesh and blood..dead." Joseph quietly said, more worried than ever that he could lose his daughter. "Luna, out." Joseph said to Luna, having her leave before he sat down, rubbing and then pinching his nose as he looked at his destroyed command room. "Did Virgil die with honor?"

-------

"I do not know my father. It's okay though, it's not bad. It just makes our mothers more important than anything else in the world." Dietrich said as he looked up to some birds chirping, seeing a mother and her baby again. "I hope to see mine. I hear so much about her."

-------

"I miss those days." Louisa admitted quietly, then placing her hand on her stomach, closing her eyes tightly as she seemed to fight the urge to puke. It was beginning to become obvious she was putting on some weight in a quick amount of time. She looked out the window, closing her eyes as leaned her head against the window. When she woke up, she was at the headquarters of the resistance which was across the lake from Lake Starnberg. She got out of the car after putting her, pulling her coat up a bit as the bitter winter winds hit her face.

Bertholdt exited the building, holding up his hand as the insurgents instinctually saluted Louisa with their eyes glowing purple. Bertholdt looked tired, yet still determined to finish his mission. He looked at Riza, smiling at her before looking at his Yumi, then his parents. "I hope the journey wasn't too bad."

"I wouldn't know. It was a rather large nap to me." Louisa said with a yawn while looking around, finding the broadcasting station to be a very good fortification. "Good defenses. Up the guard patrols and conscript new recruits more. You're being slow and sloppy." Louisa commented to Bertholdt as she reached over to him, then squeezing his nose. "But still, good job." She said before looking over at the lake which was still frozen with all the holes inside of it. She frowned while looked over to the water. "Is it possible to recover Virgil?"

"I believe he fell somewhere near the edge of the water due to the hardness of the ice." Bertholdt said with his hands behind his back.

Louisa began to walk, surveying the battlefield. Horses and soldiers alike rotted on the ice, with face's of body's that began to float from bloating showing under the ice, being a horrific sight. She continued walking, closing her eyes as she held her hand out, feeling her twin nearby but not feeling the familiar warm beat of his heart. She stopped at the hole where he fell into, seeing his two blades as well as his stained blood in the ice. She took his blades, thinking of perhaps sending them to her mother before she froze. She knelt down, brushing her hand against the ice as she saw Virgil's face under it; causing Louisa to scream in horror. She took her fist, punching straight into the ice as she panicked to get Virgil out. After breaking the ice enough, she pulled out his body. She placed him on the ice, looking at her brother. His skin had turned to whiteish grey and his beard was full of his own blood from him bleeding. His hand was stiffly attached to his locket; his body still so fresh that it was still in rigor mortis. She sat on her knees, crying like she hadn't ever before. "I'm so sorry Virgil." Louisa said as she placed her hand on his chest right above where the Stadner deer proudly was, realizing that she had gotten her own brother killed in her power grab. She grabbed Virgil's hand, not moving a single inch as she stared at him as the small snowstorm went on, looking at her brother who seemed to be in peace with his expression. In his other hand still was the locket which was the last thing he could even hold for comfort as he passed.

Seth watched from a distance, shaking his head as he crossed his arms. This war had taken so many lives; so many innocents that had not deserved to die.

Raiden walked over to Louisa, looking at her with Virgil. He cleared his throat to get her attention before gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "Loui-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed out, batting Raiden's hand away from her; breaking down crying again. She picked up Virgil's body bridal style, walking back to the broadcasting station with a sullen expression on her face. She planned on preserving his body and sending him back to Cantenseel so her mother and Remi too could mourn properly.

-------

Remi walked in the park with an umbrella over her head, having her skin hurt at the touch of sunlight due to her barely ever being out. She grabbed her head, seeing a vision of Virgil with his eyes open; trapped in ice. She put her umbrella away, running to the home and opening the door. "MOM I THINK VIRGIL-" She was quickly cut off by the wailing. She ran further, getting into the kitchen and tearing up as she saw them. "Please tell me someone cut an onion.."

------

Hei sat in the temporary HQ for the council, having his hands together as he looked at a map of the battlefield, nodding his head as the soldiers prepared to use something he had introduced to the military by using Yamato and having him stock on Hei's gas for last case emergency to deliver rather than having a meeting that would result in it not being pushed through. Hei developed a mustard gas that would burn through the Adalian gas mask and burn skin at the touch, being able to kill a man soon before he could realize what happened. It would kill indiscriminately, but the news he had received sickened him and he did not care. He placed his hands behind his back, having his expression unchanged as a wave of death swept through Adalia without any warning of the sort. Millions would die; but without them alive, victory could still be possible. He looked down, nodding as he looked on the screen, seeing several cities turn yellow as the Cantenseel military began their bombing raids. "I forgot to get lunch today from Kierra.." He said in realization. "Uh oh."
Virgil walked out of the third circle with Dante, finding himself in an area unlike the other circles but instead and area that resembled earth quite a bit, just with a massive rocky ceiling overhead with the light source being glowing rocks that made it as bright as day on earth. "What is this?"

"What, you thought hell was just a land of suffering?" Dante asked while pulling up his hood, having Virgil do the same. "We're reaching Lilith Point, capital of the Naga stronghold within Gehenna. Blend in with the crowds."

Virgil pulled up his hood, looking like a chiseled northman with his bloodstained beard and hair that draped out from his hood.

"You look so human it's unreal. Good thing most chaos mages look uh...well. Not like you." Dante chuckled out. "With the founder, Jinhai and your grandmother, there's no chance for a beard and the ones that even could grow one didn't because they were the head of the religious organization."

"Explain?" Virgil asked while walking, having his weapons clank loudly with each walk as they walked into the city.

"There was two factions in Adalia before the separatist movement your grandfather led with the man who killed you. The crown and the Church of Chaos. The crown was the descendants of Huang the conqueror. He and his twin brother Jinhai were the sons of Adelhur, the only child Adalica had. Once Adelhur died of old age, the brothers were split. They dueled and even though Jinhai had the chaos magic; he lost. His brother became king and Jinhai was left with nothing. Angrily, he formed a new religion that was based around Adalica, the human who liberated the humans from both the gods and the demons. The Church of Chaos. For over two thousand years, your line was that. Until your grandfather, Faendal. He was upset with the status quo and saw the injustice that the Church and the crown was inflicting upon the world. He teamed with Karl, Petrov Markovich and Hermann Elbinorune, believing he could rebuild the world anew. However, his compatriots were corrupt and when the grand temple fell that had been stealing the power from the gods; they turned on him. He fled to Japan, as far east as he could and met your grandmother. He had been safe until he was tracked down and killed with your father being the only survivor because of Bordeaux."

"Why had I never been really told this?" Virgil asked while walking; rather surprised. "I've never head this...ever."

"It was a sore point with your dad and he truly didn't know. Nobody knew. Karl, Hermann and Petrov all rewrote history for some time. It was when your father saved the world that people began to question the history they had been taught." Dante said while rubbing his hands together, then turning, looking out past the crowd to a river. "This is the River Styx. This is the only water way through Gehenna, and it's the way of passage to anywhere. We'll take this to go to the fourth in the morrow. It's a long journey and we need rest." Dante said as he pulled out a sack of gold. "The currency in hell is called 'Shires' because the royal family are the Devonshire's. We'll use these to get a room in the tavern. All goes well, we can avoid the imperial guards."

"Don't want that." Virgil said as he started walking towards the tavern, getting a room with Dante for ten Shires, holding up in the room for the day, getting some liquor so they'd pass out, spending half of their Shires just on booze and food as they recuperated for the day. Virgil left as Dante slept, taking a walk around the city, finding it amazing. Lilith Point was based on Syrian architecture, with the people being grizzled lizard and snake men with few demonic imps around the city. The only thing close to a human was a naga that had a bit more manly features. Virgil walked around with his dual swords in their scabbards, admiring the grand city. It was hard to believe that he was dead when he was in a land so vibrant. So full of life. Foreign, yet so familiar to home. He walked over to the River Styx, hearing the sounds of the souls in agony in the air as they crossed over to find the circle of hell they were to be sent to. He looked in the water to see his reflection, only to see how his physical body looked. Pale, full of holes. He then looked at himself in glass, seeing how he currently looked. He stuffed his hands in his pocket, walking back to the tavern, having seen enough.
With Luna now out Eadlyn felt her shoulder fall a bit down. She felt so tired. Physically but more mentally. "I don't know.... Why is that even important... He died. Honor will do nothing for him..." She said quietly as tears filled her eyes, realizing that Virgil had died for nothing. Nothing at all. It had been their first mission. Their fucking first. And already they had lost someone. They were only going to lose more for a war they were not responsible for. "I don't want to do this, dad...." She almost whispers out as the tears began to fall down. All she could see was Virgil's body getting pierced, his blood pouring out, and it made her afraid. Her shoulders began to shake from her sobs.

-------------------

"You will." Elvyne says with a small smile. "In time. But first I'll show you around the castle and to your room." She says before taking his hand and pulling him along a bit away from the bickering brothers.

Renald smiles softly as he sees his niece so gently take the man along. He ignored the twins, they would stop soon anyway, before he goes up to his room. He was tired, very much so, but he needed to hear his wife's voice. So he grabs his phone and dial's Ivanka's number. "Hello love."

--------------------

Yumi was quiet for the rest of the entire ride. No one talked much either and the silence was welcomed. Her thoughts were sound enough. The whole ride she kept on thinking about Virgil. To believe he was gone... It was insane. Unrealistic. Before she had realized it they were already at the insurgent's base. She got out of the car, zipping up her coat as the cold air hits her. When Louisa walks to the lake she could not fight the urge to follow, though she walked a good distance behind. She watched, frozen, as Louisa screamed and cried and pulled her brother from the ice. Virgil. It was him though she wished he wasn't. As they went back to the station she stayed standing on the lake, not knowing why she did. Nor did she know why there were tears of her own streaming down her cheeks.

Riza was so relieved to see Bertholdt after so long. So when their leaders walked off to the lake, she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly."I missed you." She says quietly and pulls a bit back to look at him. He looked so tired. Softly she caresses his cheek, she did not need to ask, the question of if he was okay was clear in her eyes.

-----------------

Kane softly rocked his crying wife from side to side as she did not even hear her daughter's entrance. He looks at Remi, his own face tear stained as well though he was trying hard to atleast stay a bit strong even if he would break down on his own later. He could not say it. Could not force the words out. Though he guessed the shake of his head said enough.

"Do you think this is anything I want to do as well?" Joseph asked quietly, leaning in and putting his hand on her face, rubbing her cheek with her thumb as he placed his forehead against her's. "Your brother is expected soon, and I am watching the peace I helped build all collapse like a house of cards. Everything; gone. Tiras's life was wasted." Joseph said as he teared up, having them fall down his cheeks. "I would rather have experienced all the pain I have ever felt a thousand times than to watch Tiras die, He was my pride and joy even when he rebelled, because it showed me he was becoming truly a man. Even though I tried to hunt him, it was of love. I wanted to test Tiras. Then; he died." He said as his voice began to quiver. He then closed his eyes, breathing in before sighing. "He was stolen from me and the world. You would have loved him, Eadlyn. He was special, and there will and can't ever be another man as strong, pure and just like he was. Virgil's death, it stabs me in the heart because I know that was a piece of him now that is dead. However, we must move on. In a snow storm, one can either keep moving forward or they can stand and die. Death is not an option, and we will move forward. If we do not make Virgil's sacrifice meaningful, then his death truly meant nothing, Eadlyn." He said with a sniff. "No matter if the earth is scorched, or in harmony; we the Bordeaux's will live. That is an absolute. The real question for us never will be our survival, Eadlyn, but the survival of those we care about who are not as blessed as we are with our immortal blood."

-----------------

Ivanka was sitting down and knitting up baby clothing when she heard the phone ring. She set down her needles and thread, groggily getting up and getting to the phone, picking it up. As she heard Renald's voice she let out a scream, being quite excited. "Renald!" Ivanka said, smiling from ear to ear from joy. "I was just knitting two little onesies for the babies when you called. I sent you a letter, but it must not have reached you in time. The doctor here at the castle that did the ultrasound told me that not only do we have twins, but they're boys!" Ivanka said as she seemed to be beaming with energy. "And which, speaking of boys, Gilford sent me a letter. He is taller than my father now, and has hair down to his chest. So." She breathed out, realizing how long she had been talking. "How are you, my big sexy strong man?"

-------------

Bertholdt looked down at Riza, having a small smile come across his face. "You have no idea how much I missed you." Bertholdt said as he walked to her, picking her up as he hugged her, closing his eyes as he buried his face in her hair. "This war is certainly how I remembered most wars just being. It's a game, with each side clamoring for a victory at their own end." Bertholdt said before setting her down, ignoring Virgil out of the corner of his eye for the sake of his own sanity. "How are you, Riza?" He said as he felt her name on his lips again, missing the familiar feel.

Louisa walked to Annelise, looking at her as a different woman than before as she looked at her while holding her brother. "He's gone." Louisa said quietly, looking down. Her light blonde hair fluttered in the wind as tears streamed down her face. "I might as well have been the one to have done this." She said quietly, realizing the errors of what she has done.

----------

Remi fell to the ground, holding her head in pain as her powers allowed her to see what had happened. She crossed her arms, feeling the pain of what Virgil had been through as she started to shiver. "He's...gone.." Remi said as she held her head in pain from the visions, seeing the ice Virgil was trapped in suddenly melt. He came out from the ice, living as the sun intensified. She shook her head, gritting her teeth in pain from the visions. She banged her hand against a cabinet door, breaking through it. "What. DO. THESE. VISIONS. MEAN?!" She growled out as she cried. "Virgil!"
Eadlyn closes her eyes as her dad puts his forhead against her. Hearing him talk made her realize he was just as scared as she was. In some way it was a bit soothing. "I would have loved to meet him...." She says quietly before opening her eyes and wiping some tears off of his cheeks as well. Never had she seen her father this.... vulnerable. It felt strange. "Is this what it means to be immortal? Survive while the others leave?.... You call it a blessing but... It feels so cruel..." she says quietly.

------------

Renald smiles widely as he hears her sweet excited voice. It made him feel a million times better. She truly could lift him up with just a smile. As she began to talk about the baby, or babies now, he could not help it but tear up. Twins. He was having two beautifull twin boys. It made him so sad that he had not been there, holding her hand, as they got the result. Also now he knew that Gilford had indeed went to Russia. But to hear him doing fine relieved him alot. He wanted to see him so badly. All of them. "I miss you.... I want to be there with you. But-" he took a deep breath to steady his voice "- I am doing fine. Buzy but fine. I want to come back soon really..." Never had he been this long away from them.

-------------

Riza's heart pounded a bit faster as he looked at her. She truly had missed him. "I have been okay. Could have been better but could have been worse. How about you?" She asks as she glances a bit at Louisa, never having seen the woman this vulnerable. It was a bit strange.

Annelise had tears in her eyes as well as she has her arms around herself. She had known Virgil ofcourse good as well. And seeing him like this made her feel so so sick. She truly had no idea what to say. "This.... isnt your fault...." she says quietly though how could she know. She did not even understand this war completely.

------------

Both Kane and Felicia's eyes widened at the sudden outburst. It made Felicia even a bit quiet. Kane releases his wife to crawl over to Remi, since they were both on the ground, and puts her hands on her cheeks to force her attention on him. "Breath Remi. Or your powers go haywire." He tries to calm her though he knew nothing could soothe this pain. "Come here." He says quietly as he pulls her closer and holds her.
"I have lived ten times over what a regular man should live. I have seen empires rise and fall. I have seen wars that no man now remembers. I remember when Adalia was at it's height and when you would get your jaw broken with a mace by justiciars if you even spoke out against Adalica. I have seen each of my children die, and have seen men stronger than strong be cut down to nothing." Joseph said quietly while looking at Eadlyn, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "It is a blessing because you know that in the end, you will still be here. It is a curse because in the end, you know that anyone who isn't a vampire or demon will die from age." Joseph said while shaking his head, turning around and grabbing his wine glass, sipping it. "Having immortal blood is how you perceive it. I would have gone mad long ago if I hadn't taught myself that it was good to never die." He spoke out with a sullen expression. "I know though that with me, you, your mother and your brother coming along, I have no worries on this earth. You three are my will to survive. My reason for existence." Joseph said as he smiled. "Avec cela, je ne voudrais jamais mourir."

-------------

"Then talk to Joseph. We all need a little vacation!" Ivanka said with a bright smile. "Plus, it'll give me an excuse to go there so I can stay." She said in a mischievous tone. "I'm sick of knitting. I could have knitted this entire castle twice over with all the free time that I've had. Valeriya doesn't even talk to me anymore." She huffed out angrily. "I should beat her tall little ass. You spoiled her too much. Now she thinks she's too good to even talk to mother anymore. Makes me mad."

---------

"Oh you know, just working with the resistance and all that. It's been rough, but it's not that bad. They just were pretty brainwashed by the church." Bertholdt said with a smile before leaning in and giving her a kiss. "You're just as beautiful as when I left. You do very well under stress. I look like a raccoon with these bags under my eyes."

"I should go back to Cantenseel..just forget about it." Louisa said quietly as she looked at Virgil; tearing up a bit once more. "But I know I'm too far in for that. I have to finish what I've started.." She said quietly, then looking down at her stomach. "Before my child is born." She admitted quietly, then looking at Annelise with a nearly shy expression. "Me and Raiden's child.." She whispered quietly, setting Virgil down so she could feel her stomach.

--------

"Virgil will come back!" Remi said as she shook her head, getting out of Kane's embrace. "I need to see Louisa! She has the key!" She said in almost a breathless tone before hyperventilating a bit, seeing one of Adalica's visions. She held her head, gritting her teeth as a loud buzzing completely filled her eardrums before it stopped. She panted out, looking at Kane and Felicia as sweat dripped down from her forehead. "Louisa. We need to talk to Louisa. Louisa has Virgil. She can preserve him. She must. Mother, listen to me. I am not crazy. Please, mother." She said with a sad expression in her eyes. "I see things nobody sees or knows. This..isn't permanent. Virgil. The fates will not allow it."
Eadlyn smiles softly back at her father. She had heard stories of how long he has lived, what he has done and what he has lived through. But still, even if his hands were stained, his heart was good for them. She took al his wisdoms to heart. Even the painfull ones. "I wonder what all i will live through." She says, thinking about all the time that is still to come. "But I am glad you will be here with me through it. I will survive if i have you and mom and soon my little brother." She says as she embraces her father again, needing to feel him close.

----------

Renald rolls his eyes a bit. Ofcourse she would think about vacation. It was so her. "I will talk to him." He was already planning on it though it was not a good idea to let Eva come here for sure. He needs to think that through. "And i will talk to Valeryia." He says, hating it when his children disrespected anyone in anywag. Especially their mother. That is not how he had raised them.

------------

Riza blushes softly and gladly kisses him back. God how she had missed these lips on her. She hoped she could stay with him now. She giggles at his words. "A verg handsome raccoon." She says with a grin though not denying it.

Annelise's eyes widened at the bomb Louisa so casually dropped. Her WHAT?! "H-h-hold up. You are...." Oh my. Who would have expected that so soon! Though she looked very happy with it so that was a very hood thing. "I am..... shocked...." she says though that was quite obvious. "So you and Raiden are official?" She asks, wanting to get the facts straight.

-----------

Felicia looks more than just worried as she tales her daughters hands in hers. "Honey.... Virgil is..." she swallows the words. "I dont know what you are seeing or what is going on but.... you need to calm down. This news might have been too much on you. You're sweating like crazy." She says, worried that the news might have gotten her daughtee in a stage of delusional shock
Joseph hugged her tightly, closing his eyes before smiling at her. He reached up, pinching her cheek a little as he looked at her. "Just as beautiful as your mother." He said before laughing a little, shaking his head. "You need to convince that Takao of yours to get the immortal blood in him as well if you want him to stick around. It'll help him in battle too since regular weapons don't work well against vampires. Remember, steel for humans, silver for vampires. Because silver is so expensive, most armies only give silver as a plating on their daggers."

------------

"Nuh uh. You need to spank that girl, Renald." Ivanka said in a sassy tone through the phone. "If you had heard the noises coming out of that room from her and that fox, you would want to whip her. It's all sorts of gross and bad. It would made Joseph blush, and we all know the only thing that's make him blush is Fayline." Ivanka commented while looking at her nails, smiling. "Do you know how pretty pregnancy makes my hair and nails look? Its so nice. The puking isn't or the constant hunger, but this is the good part." She said in a giddy tone, then looking at their wedding ring on her finger, making her blush a little. "We need some alone time, husband."

----------

"Ha ha." Bertholdt said with a smile, rolling his eyes. "Be careful, I might start going into dumpsters for food if this fucking snowstorm doesn't stop." Bertholdt grumbled out as he waved his hands. "Come on. Let me show you around case el Bertholdt."

"Yeah, we have been for a while. Just kept in under wraps until we were away from Adelger." Louisa said with a smile, rubbing her tummy. "I wanted to tell you before you started to think I was getting fat or something, which let me tell you is my largest annoyance with all of this. I don't think my body will ever be the same after this child gets out of it."

------------

"I am very calm." Remi said while placing her hands on Felicia's shoulders. "I'm not crazy, I swear. I'm not. Virgil is alive, his soul is anyways. He'll be back!" She said excitedly, shaking Felicia. "Why don't you believe me? I know I'm not wrong." She said before looking at Kane too, frowning. "Come on guys, do I seem crazy!?" She asked, feeling like everyone else was crazy besides her. "You guys believe Souji when he says crazy stuff! Why don't you believe me?"
Eadlyn blushes softly as she rubs her pinched cheek, knowing her father gave her just a huge compliment comparing her to her mother's beauty. When he started to talk about turning Takao her smile falters a bit. She knew she could one day lose him. That was a fact. Only the quesiton was when ofcourse. If not on the battlefield she would lose him because of age. But.... Turning him... "I don't know father... Not everyone wants to live forever. And besides, eternity is a long time to be together. Perhaps he just doesn't want that. And I don't want to force him."

-------------

Renald chuckles softly. No, he was not going to spank his grown up daughter. A talk would do just fine. But then his smile completely falls. That demonic bastard was doing WHAT with his daughter?! Oh, he was serieusly pissed off right now. That filthy manipulating beast. In his mind there was no way his daughter would have wanted it voluntarily. He must have played with her mind like he knew demonic spirits could. He knew it. He knew this would happen. And he was going to break every single bone in that demon's hand for this. "Yes, we do need some time alone." He says though in his mind he was torturing the fox.

A shiver went down Lucien's spine for some strange reason. Why he did not know but he had a strange feeling in his stomach, making the hairs on his neck stand up. As if someone was out for his head. That's what it felt like. But there was no one here so that was nonsense. He shrugged it off, trying to ignore it as he lazied on Valeryia's bed.

-------------

Riza grins slightly at his words. "The second you start going through dumpsters I will stop kissing you." She says as a light threat before taking his hand. "Please do. It's cold out here." She says as she shivers a bit, really wanting a warm bed and some rest.

Annelise smiles more, the news making her happy though it was a strange thought that they were now together and most of all that Louisa got pregnant so fast. But if they were happy about it then so was she ofcourse. "Don't worry about that. Your shape will come back for sure. Just look at your mother. She still looks stunning." She tries to encourage her a bit.

-------------

Felicia wasn't quite sure how to say it and when Kane noticed that he stepps in. "Remi, Souji is a divine being. Gods talk straight to him. We don't think you are crazy But your powers are still new. You could misinterpret them, they could mean different things. And besides...." He glances at his wife before sighing and looking back at Remi. "I think I speak for the both of us when I say we don't want you to have... false hope."
"Who doesn't wanna be alive forever?" Joseph asked with a shrug, being genuinely curious. "Besides, we need our numbers grown. We don't want another clan to try and eat our family up or something. Which is a possibility, considering theres an entire family of mercenary vampires that exist."

-----------

"Oooooooh. Angry Renald." Ivanka said as she grinned a little bit, knowing that tone in his voice. "Before you choke him, you need to choke me first." She giggled out, then sighing. "We haven't had alone time in so long.." She said with an obvious pout, clearly not liking that fact. "It's sucky. And worse of all, Joseph doesn't let me make cabbage soup either because nobody eats it."

----------

Bertholdt led Riza into the base, where the soldiers all seemed like zombies with their eyes glowing a purple hue. He went into his bedroom, shutting the door behind her and sat on his cot. He took off his large jacket and shirt before walking over to Riza; hovering over her as he pressed her up against the wall. He leaned down, giving her a hungry kiss as he seemed to press against her a little bit. "You won't be cold for much longer." He mumbled against her lips.

"Bah. We'll see." Louisa said with an eye roll before her expression went sullen. She picked up Virgil, setting him in a storage. She looked down at his body, taking off the locket that Virgil never let anyone see. She sadly looked at the amulet, shaking her head before going outside, biting her lip a little as she sighed. "Yumi!" She called out to get her attention. "For you. Virgil had this on him." She said quietly with teary eyes.

----------

"What do you mean!?" Remi said, looking annoyed as she looked at them. "I'm not misinterpreting anything! The message was as clear as day; I saw the visions!" She said before sighing, turning around and containing herself for a minute. "What if I'm right and we let Virgil's body rot; what then? What body is he going to go into?

-------

"Men, we're under attack!" Belial said as he accidentally flew into an ambush set up by the Germans. Suddenly out of almost thin air; thousands of stealth airships surrounded their measly hundred ship garrison. Hell rained loose, and what seemed to be automatic cannon fire ripped through the fleet; sending holes through each ship except Belial's which was now surrounded. "Men; be prepared." Belial said simply as he left his cabin and pulled out his sword. "We're in for a fight.."

Suddenly, six Jagers teleported onto the ship, beginning to butcher the soldiers as two red haired men went into the captains cabin. "Oi, Baldrik. This is how you shut down one of these." Jannik said as he turned off the ship by pulling a lever. As he did that, three more Jagers appeared behind Belial, pointing their weapons at him. Belial thought for a moment whether he wanted to die fighting; or surrender and live another day.

Belial fell to his knees, letting the Jagers hold him down as he looked down. "I surrender."

"Good, makes things simpler." Avelheim said while looking at Belial. "Hello Mr. Esteemed Airfleet Commander. I am Lord Avelheim Von Elbinorune; first of his name and ruler of the province of Draelia the land of the southern alps. I declare you prisoner of the Adalian crown."

"I'm Belial." Belial said simply, not even bothering names and titles. "If you're going to kill me, get it the fuck over with. I'd rather not be tortured by the sound of your voice. You sound like a broken pressure washer."

Avelheim's eyebrow twitched before he smiled as held up his hand. "Gladly. Oh Jannik."

Jannik walked from the captains cabin while wearing Belial's captains hat and drinking a bottle of whiskey, showing off his fangs and grinning as he pulled out his sword and looked at Belial. "You're not going to hell today, boy." He taunted before looking Belial in the eyes as he stabbed him in the heart.

"Human blades will never kill me." Belial said before realizing what he was feeling was pain as he looked down and saw the enchanted runes on the blade, causing him to pale. "A silver blade with soul trapping runes...who are you?" He asked while blood started to come from his mouth.

"Jannik Haas. Mercenary vampire for hire. Shame we couldn't have a tassel, but what the boss wants, the boss gets." Jannik said while digging his sword in deeper; then pulling it out and allowing Belial's body to slump to the floor. "Bloody demons. Always thinkin' they're hot shit. Not so hot when you're on your knees like a Paris whore."

"Right, well." Avelheim crossed his arms, coughing a bit. "Tidy this up you two. Torture the survivors for information and bring the ship to the engineering department for study. And that gas. It could prove useful."

"As ya wish, boss." Jannik said before looking over at Baldrik. "Aye 'Drik, help me get this blokes blood into two of these potion bottles. I know how you like to experiment with alchemy and all that. Maybe the witches could brew us something with this blood that will be useful."
[Name] Jannik Haas

[Nickname/Title] Lord Haas

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age] Over ten thousand years

[Gender] Male

[Race] Vampire

[Power] Vampire Lord - He can transform into a monster gargoyle like form at will, as well as disappear as a cloud of bats. He is faster than any human could dream of and is stealthier than any human. Being as old as he is, his powers are more refined than most vampires are.

[Biography] (will do later)

[Relationship] Baldrik Haas - Son

[Extra]
 [Name] Jannik Haas [Nickname/Title] Lord Haas [Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.
"As if any family could destroy us. We are Bordeaux's. We live forever and we live strong. Not even a low mercenary clan can destroy us." Eadlyn says strongly as her chest puffs a bit more up in pride. That was always something Joseph had taught her. To be pridefull of their strong line. Even if they were not alot in numbers. "Though not everyone wants to live forever, dad. So I'll really need to ask Takao what he thinks first. I won't force a thing on him."

-------------

Riza looked at the soldiers as they passed them by. There was something strange about them and she did not understand what. They were not even looking or glancing at her in the slightest as they walked by. As they got into his bedroom she takes off her coat as well, inside the base it was luckily normal temperature. Her mind was still thinking about the soldiers when Berthold walked up to her and kissed her, making her moan a bit in suprise but quikly she kissed him back just as hungrily. She tangles her hands in his hair as her cheeks flushed at his words. "I don't think so either." She says softly before continouing their fierce kissing.

Yumi was slowly making her way back to the base and when she was almost their she heard Louisa call out to her. Honestly she did not want to deal with her right now. But when she saw the amulet her stomach clenched. Slowly she took it, the coldness of the amulet causing a shiver to go down her spine. It was them. Her and Virgil. From when they were younger. Happy and still together. "He.... Had this on him...." All this time.... Tears appeared in her eyes again. How could she have been so stupid that day in the park. How could she not have seen... She hesitated for a second before putting the amulet on her neck, not wanting to ever lose it. It would remind her of him. She had forced those memories away for so long, but not anymore. She would cherish the time they have had. Even if it was too late now.

---------------

Felicia opened her mouth to speak but only more tears streamed down her face as she couldn't even properly form words. She was just devastated, in shock even from the news. And this talking about him coming back was not helping. It was only wearing her down more. She wanted to hope but she couldn't. Her heart could not handle that. "Remi, enough, please." Kane says, frustated as well. He wanted to believe her so badly but he was only a realist. The dead did not return. Not even gods played like that he believes.

---------------

Baldrik grinned as he followed his father, walking through the mayham and screams of the people getting killed. Pittifull. It had been so easy for them to ambush this bunch. If this was their best than it wasn't worth mentioning. He did regonize the airfleet's leader though. Belial Devonshire. Demon. Well praised in the books. But nothing but a flea next to his father. He chuckles a bit. "This had been far less intresting than expected." He comments out as he takes the bottles from his small hip bag, which was also filled with some potions, before filling them up with the demon's blood. "I think I can figure out some good uses for this." He says as he closes them and put them back into his bag. He noticed some blood on his hand and he could not help but like it off, the taste making him grin more. "Very good uses."

----------------

Rex was laying on the couch in his office, a few empty bottles of liquor laying next to him but he was not drunk. He had drunk just enough to numb him a bit and fog his mind. He groaned though when a ringing filled his office. Couldn't he catch a break... Reluctantly he gets up and walks to his desk to his phone. It was only Belial. Probably to report like he had asked. He picks up. "Hello Belial, you really have horrible timing. Do you have any idea how late it is here?" He asks, it being far past midnight.
Name] Baldrik Haas

[Nickname/Title] Gas killer

[Faction] Haas's mercenaries.

[Age] N/A

[Gender] Male

[Race] Vampire

[Power] Vampire enhancements: Speaks for itself. Vampire speed, strength, hearing and wings.

Alchemy: He uses alchemy to create gas and puts them in little capsules and containers to use in battle. The effects of the gas can vary alot. From simply numbing an enemy to making them delusional or shutting down their whole systems.

Gas immunity: He has let some withces put a spell on him so he is immune to all his own gasses

[Biography] He is the first born child of Haas and he is very proud in that to say the least. He has always followed his father and trained his hardest to becomes the strongest and most cunning mercenary there is (though he could never surpass his father). To broaden his skill set he had traveled to the Netherlands to study under the witches and his intrest was quikly pulled to making different kinds of deadly gasses. Why? even vampire's couldn't outrun gas. And if they wanted to get close to him they would have to get through that first. Now he fights alongside his father, doing various jobs, though one of his ultimate goals s to destroy their rivalling clan, the Bordeaux's, to show his father and the world that they truly are the strongest clan.

[Relationship] Jannik Haas - Father

[Extra]
 Name] Baldrik Haas [Nickname/Title] Gas killer [Faction] Haas's mercenaries. [Age] N/A [G
"Doesn't mean I won't." Joseph said with a playful wink before grabbing his bottle of wine and refilling his glass, pouring it all the way to the top before drinking the entire glass in one swig. "Go relax tonight, my fille. You are tired and deserve a break."

------------

"Good." Bertholdt said in a muffled tone from their kissing as he reached his hands up and took off her shirt, hungrily eyeing her toned body. He slid his hands down her back, undoing her bra and taking it off before leaning down and kissing her neck a bit, sucking on it hard as he closed his eyes.

"Virgil wore that his entire life. Until he died." Louisa said quietly as she looked at it, leaving only silence afterwards. The howl of the wind was the only thing to be heard. "I didn't know what was in it until now. You, of all people." She said quietly, then wincing. "Virgil died..thinking of you.." Louisa said confused, wondering if even Yumi would understand. She looked down, only hearing the howl of the wind still as ice shards hit against her face. "That fool loved you." She said in realization, then shaking her head. "Come with me. We need to embalm his body to preserve it. It might be months before we can get it buried in the family cemetery with my grandmother and father."

----------

Remi nodded her head, leaving the kitchen as she went to Virgil's room to remember him. She opened the door, seeing it unlocked as she walked into the messy room. On his walls he nothing, but in his closet he had an entire shrine dedicated to Yumi that he made when he was younger; trying to honor his friend who had went away. The candles had long burnt out and melted on the container they were on top of. When Remi lifted the container she noticed Virgil's drug stash, making her shake her head as she exited the closet. Besides the shrine, there was not a lot else in the room since Virgil had moved out into an apartment when he was actively serving in the military.

---------

Virgil rubbed his eyes as he went down the River Styx with Dante, yawning loudly. Dante had awaken him early to leave before there would be much traffic on the river. He looked down, seeing the jade colored wayward souls float down to face their eternal torment. He shook his head, looking forward to what seemed to be the gate to the fourth circle. Dante and Virgil got off the boat, both being really too tired for conversation as they entered in. When they entered, they saw men for miles pushing boulders larger than cars forward as a punishment for their greed. There, he saw Levi, forever pushing a stone for eternity. He looked at Virgil for a moment, seeming to recognize what he was before continuing on his path. "Don't talk to them." Dante said simply, shaking his head as he pressed forward. "We have a long way ahead."

"I understand. He looks familiar to me. I hope he rots here forever." Virgil said quietly as he continued to walk down the path that few dared to travel; having only home and Yumi on his mind as he came to figure that he had died without ever being able to tell her all that he had on his mind.

---------

Jannik drank his whiskey, nodding at Baldrik before picking up Belial's body as Avelheim had wished. He was to become a prisoner of war. "Also remember Baldrik, stealing a demons soul really just means stealing their power. The only way to kill a demon is to kill their connection to the plane of existence we live on, and only the work of a chaos mage or a godly man can do that." He said while holding his finger up, teaching his son before grinning. "But I know ya already knew that, kiddo. You do your studies well, which is why I bring you around rather than your brothers or sisters." He said while walking across a makeshift bridge to their airship, putting Belial's body in the storage area. "Remind me again, how do you chain a demon that has no power?" Jannik asked with a smirk. "Trick question. Just like a regular human. They ain't nothin' without their powers." He said while tying up Belial's hands and legs. "This boy's a regular human now, if you didn't catch it. The prince of hell as one of the sheep, ain't that a chuckle?"

----------

"I apologize, Brexton. I had no knowledge of Cantenseelan timezones on hand." Avelheim said as he sat down while holding Belial's phone in hand, calling Rex. "We have shot down the first air fleet company and have captured Belial Devonshire and stripped him of his soul. My liege has told me that I am allowed to offer you terms of surrender right here and now." Avelheim said quietly. "We will integrate your people into the empire equally and justly and will usher the world into a new era of peace, should you join us Rex. As a man who proclaims of peace, why do you deny the only side in this war that is fighting for it?"
Eadlyn grins a bit and rolls her eyes. Ofcourse. "You are ot going to force a thing onto my boyfriend. I swear I won't forgive you for that." She says though she was clearly teasing as well. With a speck of truth in it. "I will dad. But you need some rest as well." She says before kissing his cheek, knowing he has had it rough as well. "I love you." She says before leaving the room and walking to her own. She lets out a large sigh as she closes the door behind her, seeing Takao stripped off of his suit which reminded her she was still in her fight leathers as well. She takes off her leathers, groaning a bit because of her body aching already. All of her just felt tired.

-----------

Renald hung up the phone after promising his wife that he would try to arrange for them all to visit castle Silvius. And to talk to Joseph about the cabbage soup ofcourse. Though he wondered how he was going to arrange this with Dietrich in the castle.... He would find a way. He needed to contact Joseph first about everything. So he dialed the vampire's number, waiting for him to pick up. "Hello Joseph, what have I heard about you not allowing my wife to cook?" He says with a grin, obviously joking. Just needing a bit of friendly conversation first before he would tell about Dietrich.

------------

Riza felt a wave of heat pass through her as he looked at her with such hungrey eyes. Gladly she helped him take off her shirt before closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck. She leans her head slightly back to give him better acces as a soft sigh of delight escapes her lips. "Show me how much you missed me." She mumbles.

Yumi just couldn't understand why. After all those years he still thought about her. All these years he had a picture of them on him. She just couldn't put the pieces together why. That is till Louisa helped her out. He loved her.... The way he had looked at her in the park. She couldn't deny what his eyes had told her back then. The thing she had ignored. The heart felt relief. The love in them. How could she have been so blind. Honestly, she did not want to help Louisa preserve him. She did not deserve to even be in his presence for as he had been thinking about her, she had been forgetting about him. But still she nods, this being the final thing she could ever do for him.

-----------

Baldrik followed his father as he picked the lifeless body of the demon prince up. At his father's teachings his simply grins. Ofcourse he knew all of that. He had spend the biggest part of his life studying, learning, observing so he could destroy his enemies with his wits. "I know, father. This is the reason why is study." He says proudly as he watches Belial get all chained up. "He never stood a chance against you." He says, feeling pride swell in his chest.

------------

Rex completely froze as the voice he heard was not the voice of his commander. Immediatly he was on edge, his body going cold because of the news. Belial... Fuck. Who was this man. Who was strong enough to bring down his demon commander. "I won't ever consider the thing you will forge with your bloody hands as peace." He hissed out, feeling his rage come back to surface. "Who am I speaking to?" Demanding to know who he was going to gun for next.
Takao laid in bed tiredly, looking up a bit when Eadlyn walked in. "Hello beautiful." He said with a bit of a grin as he watched her strip down, having the grin not leave for even a second as he pulled her onto the bed. "You look ready for bed as well." Takao said while wrapping his arms around her, laying his head behind hers as he put his face in her hair.

----------

Joseph picked up the phone, rolling his eyes at the mention of Ivanka's cooking. "You know as well as I do that I'm not going to let her cook. I'm trying to keep these kids alive.." He said before frowning, shaking his head. "Or what's left. Virgil died yesterday in battle, and I fear for..everything."

-------

"Gladly." Bertholdt said as he picked her up and put her on the bed, taking her panties and his pants off before pulling out his member; putting it inside of her. He wrapped his arms around her back, putting his chest against hers as he used just his pelvic and thigh muscles to thrust into her hard; clearly having quite a bit of pent up desire inside of him.

-------

"Yea' yea', no need to brag though." Jannik said with a grin, then tipping his hat a bit to Baldrik. "We're good at what we do, it's not even a surprise we win anymore. The only joy's in life is fucking, drinking and fighting my boy. And getting money, but you can get that doing at least two of those. Fucking is the one joy you don't need money for, and it's the best as well." He said as he held up his bottle of whiskey; then taking a swig. "Surprised you don't have any kids yet. There's some pretty witch ladies, yanno. It'd be good to have a witch in our clan. Wouldn't need to talk to those blokes down in Holland with that in our clan."

------

"I am Lord Avelheim Von Elbinorune; first of his name and ruler of the province of Draelia the land of the southern alps." Avelheim said as he shook his head, then sighing. "Rex, listen to me. If you do not listen, pain will fall upon your people. Your fields will bare no harvest and your people will starve. Horses, livestock and swine will each-other, just looking for food. Children will be born with maggots in their brains and your oceans will turn red with blood. Stags will no longer graze the forests. Birds will not sing. Sun will not shine. And what will come next will surely be the end of your people and those who oppose the empire. We are peaceful; we wish to unite the world for peace. It is the opposition that brings the death, don't you understand this?"
Eadlyn smiles softly as she gets pulled down, snuggling a bit more against him as she loves the contrast of his warm body against her cold one. "You have no idea." She mumbles quietly, really wanting and needing some sleep. But her conversation with her father was nagging her a bit. The part about turning Takao. "Hey love..." She turns around so she was facing him, their noses almost touching. "What would you say if.... One day, I would want to turn you?.... To become like me..."

------------

Renald's grin dropped as fast as a brick in the water. He must have been hearing it wrong though he knew he wasn't mistaking. "V-Virgil is.... Oh dear gods." He breathed out as he sat down, needing something solid beneath him. How in the world could this have happend. Their strongest link. So soon. "A-Are the others okay?" He quikly asks, fearing for the condition of the rest.

-------------

Riza's heart pounded faster in anticipation as he layed her onto the bed, moaning loudly as she was filled by him once again. God she had missed this. And feeling the way he was going so hard she knew he had as well. She wrapped her arms around him, softly digging her nails into his back as she trusted her hips back up at his, moaning each time he hit her.

------------

"I am not bragging. Not yet atleast." Baldrik says with a chuckle before taking the whiskey from his father and taking a swig as well. That was some good stuff. "I know there are pretty witch ladies. I have had almost all of them. But I am very carefull not to have kids yet. I don't have time to raise those. I have different plans in mind. And besides, I don't want some om my kids to grow up to be as lazy as some of yours." He says, speaking about some of his lazy ass brothers and sisters. "I will only need one kid. One strong one. And for that I need to find the strongest female I can find. I have not found that one yet."

-----------

Rex wrote down the name, not even caring or listning to the speech the man was giving him. "Dully noted." He said, obviously not caring about the fancy speech full off delusional insights. "I think you are the one that doesn't understand the fact that I will not surrender to a country who has started this war with fire. Peace will come when you are all wiped off of this world. That is how we will unite this world."
"Into a woman? That's an interesting thought but I think if have to pass. I enjoy being a man." Takao said tiredly before looking into her eyes; staring into the deep orange. "Oh." He commented in realization. "I don't think I'd mind too much."

----------

"They are all fine; albeit a bit terrified. I cannot say I blame them." Joseph admitted while looking down, sighing deeply. "Virgil impregnated someone. In a decade and a few years give or take we could have a fully fighting Chaos mage." He laughed out in disbelief. "We're doomed, I swear to whatever god that Souji worships."

-----------

Bertholdt reached up and wrapped his hands a bit in her hair while he dutifully pounded her. He opened his eyes, watching her faces a bit as they fornicated, causing a grin to grow across his face as he leaned down and gave her a kiss after a particularly hard thrust.

------------

"No drink for you!" Jannik said as he yanked his bottle back. "You barely have chest hair. You don't get my swill'. Not for you." Jannik growled before taking a large swig, then throwing it out the cabin door, apparently hitting a solder as a pained yell was heard through the ship. "Wouldn't have been a choice had you buttered up Bordeaux. But 'no, I don't want to go to cantenseel. No, I can't do it' and all that shit." Jannik said in a displeased tone. "Do you know the money we would have gotten, as well as having a vampire with the blood of Armaund Pierre De La Bordeaux within?"

----------

"Then so be it!" Avelheim said with a loud and booming voice. "Each woman will be raped by garrisons of adalians. Your men will be beaten and torn apart by horses! You will be the last to die, Brexton. I will leave what I want to do to that wrinkle filled face."
Eadlyn giggles a bit at his first reply. It was clear he was very tired. But she really wanted to discuss this. She shakes her head a bit. "That won't do. I won't change you whe you simply 'don't mind too much'. I want you to be one hundred precent sure. Being immortal... It can't be turned back and it isn't as pretty as you would think. So think deeply about it."

-------------

Renald sighs in relief though his stomach turned again at the second big news Joseph just spilled. "WHO did he get pregnant?" He truly prayed it wasn't Eva. He really really prayed it wasn't her. The gods are playing sick games. "I found Eva's child..." He says before he began to explain it more in detail about how she had been raped by Raiden Lancaster, how the child had been taken away and modified and how he was now living with him.

--------------

Riza's moans got louder and louder each time he trusted. Gods she had missed this. This roughness. The loving. She kisses him back just as passionately as she felt her pleasure build up already. "Oh Berthold." She moans out before biting his lip a bit, a thin layer sweat starting to form on her body.

--------------

Baldrik pouts a bit as the good whiskey was taken and then trown away. "You just told me life's joys are fucking, fighting and drinking. Why can't I do the last one? I am you OLDEST son you know." He says, complaining a bit as he folds his arms though he knew his father wasn't completely meaning it. "I will destroy the Bordeaux's. I promised you that years ago and I am not taking that promise back. I will gift you their heads one day. They have grown weaker overtime. And this war will be the perfect cover to aim for them. Trust me father, I know what I am doing. I know where they are and what their weaknesses are." he says with a grin. Oh yes, he has been following the Bordeaux's for years. And soon he will strike.

-------------

"Good luck." Was all that Rex said before hanging up the phone, not in the mood for big talk. He was not going to talk. He was going to take action. He is going to call out to their alliance and attack on a front that wasn't being protected as much as the other places. Their waters. And with the Netherlands who had the biggest navy so closeby it will be an already won battle. After this attack he was not going to let them breathe for long. But first he is going to have to tell Cecilia.... "Fuck...""
"I will, I will." Takao said with a yawn; then smiling at Eadlyn. "Eternity wouldn't be bad with you babe. So don't stress too much." He said while wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "Just talk about it tomorrow. I'm gonna fall asleep if we don't."

--------

"A Jager named Luna. Not Eva." Joseph said with a sigh, then shaking his head as he heard what happened to her. "Poor girl but, well. We cannot let our emotions become involved." He spoke out quietly, then frowning. "Is that child able to fight? We need all able arms anymore."

---------

"It only matters if you get the gold, my boy." Jannik said while pacing around and rubbing his hand through his beard. He never cared much about the power or anything like that. What was always on his mind was the sheer capital he could exploit from it. "Remember, we don't kill the ladies. They're for babies." He said while sitting down while the airship started moving. "You talk to your mom much lately?"
Eadlyn smiles softly as she leans in and kisses his nose, feeling her own eyes get droopy as well. "Alright then. Sleep tight, my warrior." She says softly as she closes her eyes as well, feeling protected by simply laying in his arms.

---------

Renald sighed in huge relief as he heard it wasn't Eva who was pregnant. Atleast that was a good thing. The rest was just fucked up for sure. "No. I am not going to let him fight. He has been used as a weapon all of his life and I promised him he wouldn't have to been forced to fight anymore. Besides that, he still is a child inside. Really. And how would Eva react? She would be completely trown off of her game and she does not need any more emotional stress from all of this."

Nirri was waiting a bit inpatiently as she waited for the maid of the Bordeaux's castle to hand over the phone to Yurichi like she had requested. The second she had heard about Virgil dying she had went to her phone and dialed the castle's number. She needed to hear his voice. And she was feeling guilt for not calling sooner but she had been buzy. That was a good reason right? The maid walked up to Yurichi's room and knocked, waiting for him to answer before handing him the phone. "It is the Silvius's demoness, Nirri, for you." She says before bowing and leaving.

----------

Baldrik sits down as well, crossing one leg over the other as he watches the scenery pass by through the window. Yes it was about gold. But also about honour and power in his mind. "I know father. Never kill the ladies. I wouldn't dare." He says with a bit of a grin. It would be a shame to kill pretty ladies if they could be used for other things. He rubs the back of his neck a bit. "Not as much as I should I suppose. I have been buzy. I know it is not an excuse but it's the truth."

-----------

Cecilia hobbled her way to Rex's office a bit annoyed. It was the middle of the night. How could he ask for the presence of a pregnant woman. A woman who had THREE kids in her. Someone who felt like she would burst any second. She sighs in relief as she arrives at the office and sits down in one of the chairs. She felt tired from the walk honestly. "It is cruel to let a pregnant woman walk that far." She grumbles her displeasure though she knew he had news from her husband for sure so she stayed calm. Not even once thinking her demon could have gotten hurt.

Rex looked pale. There was no pretty way to tell her this. "Cecilia.... We got a call from the airfleet. Not from Belial. They have been in an ambush as far as I can tell.... He was captured and supposedly stripped off his soul. They-"

He was interrupted by Cecilia's loud laughter which suprised him. She shakes her head as she smiles widely. "You are really bad at joking Rex. As if my husband, Belial, Prince of hell, would get captured. Now, please tell me what he truly said so I can tell him in return that he should come home soon. The babies want to meet their daddy soon I think."

Rex was quiet for awhile before he began to repeat his words, showing her how serieus he was. "The man who called me was Avelheim Von Elbinorune, ruler of the province of Draelia, and he had led the ambush-"

"Not funny anymore."

"-he told me they had captured Belial-"

"Stop it Rex."

"- and they asked for surrender and in return they wou-"

"STOP IT!" Cecilia screamed out as she shot up from her chair. Her eyes now wide in panick and horror as she came to the realization he was meaning his words. "You are lying! This is not true! My husband couldn't have been ambushed nor captured and especially not his soul being taken! THIS IS BELIAL! MY HUSBAND! My prince of hell! There is no way some low human could have defeated him! It is not true! IT IS-ARGH!" She suddenly grabbed her stomach in pain as she needed to hold on to the chair with one hand not to fall over. She felt fluids run down her leg as tears ran down her cheeks. "Not now." She groaned out as another wave of pain hits her hard.

Rex just managed to grab a hold of her before she collapsed onto her knees. He pushed the button on his intercom system. "I need a medic in here right now!" He ordered out before helping Cecilia onto the couch. She was in panic and in pain. "Deep breaths Cecilia. They'll be here soon." he tried to sooth her as he helped her lay down.
"You're too kind Renald. We must win this war at any cost. In the end, the only thing semantics will have handed us is a platter full of our own defeat." Joseph said with a sigh, then shaking his head. "You always were an emotional guy. That's what drives you, huh? Those?"

"Oh yeah, huh." Yurichi asked before taking the phone; pulling the cigarette out of his mouth. "It's Pizza hut, how can I take your order?" He asked with a yawn. "We have a combo deal today for $5.99. I can tell you all about this special, if you'd like."

-------

"She's been asking about you. Need to visit her sometime." Jannik said as he narrowed his eyes. "That woman built up our clan. She is no cantenseelan whore. She deserves the up most respect as she is the countess of our family, yeah?" He asked with a grumble. "I don't like seeing her so down. Not even fresh kills have cheered her up lately.."
"My emotions?..." Renald says, thinking about it for a short while. "They are partly what drives me. The biggest part yes. Is that a wrong thing?..." He asks quietly. Over the years he had really changed. In the civil war in Cantenseel he had moved with his head. Calculating his moves and which ones would be the best for his faction. But now he really moved with his heart to protect the ones he cared about.

Nirri couldn't help but laugh in relief and shake her head. That guy. "I know it's you, scrawny doofus. You can't hide that accent from me." She says with a grin though it softens to a light smile. It felt so good hearing his voice. "I am glad to hear you safe..." She says, trying to mask the worry she had felt all this time.

----------

Baldrik immediatly nods. "Ofcourse I will father. You know I respect her to the core and I will pay her a visit as soon as we get back." He says, truly meaning it and not just saying it to please his father. He respected and loved his mother deeply. But thanks to his ambitions he did have less time for her. "I will cheer her up. She won't be able to contain her smile when she sees her loving strong first born son." he says with a smug grin, though it was partly joking ofcourse.

-----------

Soon the doctor and several nurses were in his office, laying down the towels and putting down the stuff they needed to deliver the babies safely. There was no time to move her and she was in too much pain to stand anyway so she was going to have to deliver in his office. The stress of the situation just kick started it all. Cecilia was trying to breath calmly but she was close to hyperventilating. Rex didn't leave her side, holding her hand as he told her how to breath. And it did help. Even if it was just for a short while. She did not ask him to leave, instead she almost crushed his hand holding on to it as she screamed. Soft cries of a baby boy soon following. But that was only one of the three. It took the babies a total of 73 minutes to get born. All three safely delivered. But Cecilia was exhausted and sweating from the strain. Rex was softly whiping a cold washcloth over her forhead, some medics looking worriedly at his actual bruised hand but he did not care. "Rex..... Please don't tell me I just gave Belial his first son and he won't ever get to meet him...." She asked him quietly as tears streamed down her face. His silence was answer enough for her.
"Emotions can go haywire. Tiras is the best example of someone driven by emotion. Emotion is needed, but not as a priority." Joseph said before holding up his wine glass. "What wins wars is cold and calculative logic and tactical prowess." He sighed out. "But that's why I'm here. Don't worry Renald."

"Not so scrawny anymore, beautiful. It's been too long." Yurichi said with a bit of a chuckle. "And the accent isn't quite so bad anymore I hope. I've been studying enough." He grumbled out, then smiling and closing his eyes as he just listened to her. "Virgil is..gone. I'm not sure how to feel about it. He was the only person I can remember even calling a friend when we were younger. Now? He's gone. I've been thinking about asking Joseph to become a vampire so I don't meet the same fate."

---------

"The only thing that draws from that smile is the urge to punch it." Jannik laughed out, then rolling his eyes. "You always looked too much like your mother. You both have that smuggy grin. With her at least it's cute." He laughed out while patting his shoulder.
"And sometimes enotions are needed as well. And that is why I am here.... Guess we do make a good team in that way somehow." Renald says with a bit of a small smile. He remembers how much they did not get along in the beginning and how much they trusted and repected eachother now. Honestly, life would be strange without this nagging, self-centered, french rich bastard next to him. They have come a long way.

Nirri was glad he could not see her blush at his compliment to her. Honestly, she never minded the accent. It made him just more like... him. "The accent was never bad." She says softly as her small smile dissapears from her face. He was going to ask Joseph to do what?! She could understand that he was feeling afraid now but getting turned immediatly just wasn't something he should be deciding so quikly. "Vampires can still get killed. Harder but still.... Just don't rush things. Think about it. You will be asking to become immortal. Not one immortal life is easy."

------------

Due to his father's immense strength the gentle patting almost felt like getting slapped with a brick. Baldrik groans a bit as he rolls his shoulder though he still had his grin on his face. "Oh come on. My grin is not that bad. And I can be cute as well. I just choose not to." he answers with a chuckle. "You know you like me the way I am." he says as his grin widens.
"Don't forget Belial. Without him, we would be bored out of our minds. Him constantly getting us into fights with people we could avoid conflict with. It's always quite entertaining." Joseph said with a grin, then sighing. "I hear he's flying the air fleet."

"Immortality sounds nice." Yurichi said as he thought about the power he possibly could have. "Look at how powerful Joseph it's. It's amazing, isn't it?" He asked quietly. "I...I aspire for such power, Nirri. I would wait lifetimes if it meant I could give honor to my family name. A name that once held glory that is gone."

--------

"Maybe you could do with a beard." Jannik jested, then grinning. "But yeah, you're right. You're a good kid most of the time. Most." He laughed out. "Just don't dabble too much in alchemy. Don't want any angry ghosts after us, yeah? There's some angry souls that'd like to have some words with us."
Renald sits down in his chair as he chuckles a bit. It was very true. It was sometimes annoying at the time but when looking back it has been entertaining and it did bring them closer together. Even if it was together sitting in Rex's office to get scolded for making a mess of his house. Strange how peacefull those times were and how much they have taken them for granted perhaps. Rex was in Cantenseel. Joseph in France. Belial in the air. And he was in England. So far apart now. "I know. I have heard it too. He is doing a good job I have heard.... It's strange Joseph. Years ago we were beginning our lives under the same roof, all three of us having a daughter and now Belial is getting triplets, I am having twins and I pray for Rex's sanity that Fayline only gives birth to one." He says with a chuckle. "And again we're at war.... It's like we've gone full circle."

"Don't forget that he has been through alot in the centuries he has been alive." Nirri says, knowing the story of how the vampire had gotten his wealth and strength. "Imortallity and power isn't always glorious. But if that's what you wish.... I will stand beside you. I am sure you will look very handsome with glowing orange eyes." She says with a bit of a grin, not wanting her own thoughts to get him down.

------------

Baldrik sighs a bit as he rubs his chin. "That hurts." he says, his father knowing how a sore point his inabbility to grow a beard was. Really, nomatter how much he tried he could not grow one or it looked like true crap. "I am carefull with it. Trust me on that. I only create different types of gas with my alchemy. I am not a witch so I could never do those complicated creepy stuff." He says, not even wanting to be able to do those things.
"If we win, I plan to finally retire." Joseph said while looking out the window, sighing quietly while shaking his head. "If we lose...I'm going into hiding. I can't stay and fight with my family. Worst case scenario, we flee to America. Nobody dare goes to that wasteland."

"The part that stops me is you will eventually die, and I will be stuck here forever and suffering." Yurichi said quietly before chuckling. "Can't suppose we can turn Renald as well? Keep him alive forever?"

--------

"Yeah yeah, okayyyy." Jannik said in a distrusting tone, eyeing his son a bit. "Who knows what you do with those witches, boy. For all I know you all have bake sales together for charity."
Renald looks out his window as well, looking at the green scenery of the castle's garden, actually seeing Elvyne show Dietrich around with a smile on her face. "That does sound like a solid plan. One I would gladly follow in. Though as the head of my family... I can't abandon them. I would tell Ivanka to flee together with the kids but... I can't let my uncle down." He says, thinking about Alastair.

Nirri chuckles as well. "No. I know he won't ever want to become immortal. That is just not the kind of person he is. And he won't be able to live through so many years I believe." She says before sighing. "You know, I have never been afraid of dying, or more like dissapearing, once again. Renald gave me a shot to redeem myself even if it was just a little. But now I can't stand the fact that I will one day have to leave you alone... I am already sorry for that."

--------------

Baldrik bursts out laughing at his father's remark. It was just a funny thought, him having a bake sale with the other witches for charity. "You have a strange image of the witches, father." He says as his laughter dies down a bit. "No no no. The only thing I do is learn from them. And somethimes do some other things when they are up for it." He says with a grin.
"You're obligated to do nothing, Renald. First rule is self survival. First rule of nature. If your house falls, you better get your ass down to Bordeaux asap. I'm not letting you die, dumbass." Joseph said grufy, shaking his head. "You must stress Ivanka like crazy."

Yurichi stared at the ground, thinking before nodding his head and sighing. "I... understand. Death is an inevitable part of life. We just..we need to enjoy the time we are allowed together; Nirri, my love." He said with a small smile. "Don't be so down."

--------

"Careful. I have a couple children that are there. You might be banging some of your sisters." Jannik laughed out, holding his stomach as tears got up in his eyes. "This whole time you might have been doing incest."
Renald smiles softly, knowing the vampire would drag him out of the castle if he had too. He can already imagine it. Though he could never leave his house alone to die. It was just not him to do that. "She stresses me out as well so that makes us even." He says with a light chuckle. "Let's just hope we will never have to be in that situation."

Nirri smiled softly, feeling her heart warm up a bit at his words. "I know. I just...." She sighs deeply. "I just want to be there with you now... But seeing how things are going here I just know we won't be going back to France or Cantenseel anytime soon. It just makes me anxious." Her fear was that he would die before they even had the chance to see eachother again.

-----------

Baldrik pales visibly at his father's words. Oh god. What if he had?! "Oh please father don't make me think about such digusting things." He says, clearly a bit freaked out, thinking about all the woman he has been with and trying to compare their features to his father's.
"We need a bomb, plain and simple." Joseph said before scratching his head. "Why not have Hei develop an anti matter bomb again? Have Germany turned into a smeltering fucking hole." He said in a clearly annoyed tone.

"Just call me often and I'll be happy. I never know when I'll be deployed again.." Yurichi said quietly before sniffing and frowning. "That poor fucker died alone. Virgil. I remember the scream Luna let out. I'll never forget it. It was like she used everything in her to scream after he...you know." He said quietly, finding it hard to say it.

-----

"I'm just kidding lad." Jannik said while laughing, then taking a picture of Baldriks sullen face. "Cheer up. You didn't ACTUALLY fuck your sisters. For what you know, anyways."