Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 5723

hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
Raul looked at them all quietly, seeming to breathe in before nodding his head. "I will aid you." He said in a much softer tone than he had spoke in before, seeming quelled. "As a sign of good faith, you may use my armies and whatever technology we have that we have recovered from the scorched land."

Petrov sat silently, his hands folded across each other as he listened. His wrinkled face seemed stuck in that position before he raised up his eyebrows, taking a sip of water as he found himself being stared at by the others. "I came to convince you all to kill them. You all did my job for me." He said as his emotionless face formed into a grin as he chuckled a bit. "Save your sob stories or honeyed words. I came here with one goal in mind, and that is assured destruction. Destruction of the greatest enemy my house since Adelhur the First came and forced us into the empire." He said as his hand shakily set the water down. "Give me that damn document you have so we can get this meeting over with. It's too hot."

Kimi sniffed a bit, nearly tearing up before smiling and pulling some documents out from a suitcase for everyone to sign, with Rex already having signed it. "Each of you are to sign this document, declaring you are in fact in alliance with us and each other. "The Blood-Iron Concordat, a document to prove the unity between our eight nation's and the resolve to kill enemy once and for all." She said while putting it in the middle of the table. Raul, Petrov and Ramses signed, being ready to sign the Concordat, being ready since it came out.

Seth sat in silence, hearing background noice from Venice itself as he looked around, wondering where the other sniper was, which made him quite paranoid.

Rudolf crawled behind the building Seth was on, climbing up the side of it a bit while holding a knife between his teeth, not wanting to make a single noise. The future depended on him, right there and now.

----------

In Kanshinin HQ, a the elderly Yakuza soldier walked in, holding his hands in his pocket with sunken eyes. He whipped out a cigar, lighting it up and inhaling deeply.

"Sir, you can't smoke in here." The receptionist said with a smile, waving her hand at him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Just needed something to kill the nerves." He said as he pulled his pistol out, firing on the receptionists and the guards down. He locked the front doors, seeing guards running up. He opened his jacket, showing a bomb. He took the cigar from his mouth, ashing it on the bomb, using the heat to activate it, blowing out every panel of glass from the building itself, bending the steel framework of the building, making it lean right slightly.

----------

Akiro's expression turned sharp as he lightly grabbed Moira's throat, giving her a shake as he gritted his teeth at her. "It is our child. You better care." He said as he questioned whether or not to go harder before he just threw her onto the bed. "Said something like that again, and I will not be as kind? Understand?" He asked while sitting on the bed. "Apologize to me and the child, and I may forgive you, Moira."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Rex couldn't help but smile a bit as well as all the countries agreed on fighting together. This was probably the first time in ages such an alliance has formed between such strong individual leaders. It gave him hope. Hope that they could win if they fought together. And they will. They will win this.

Basile, Calix and Willem signed as well before Tsuyoshi signed for the Shinto's. "Well-" Momoru started. "Now that we are all alligned and friendly with eachother. What should be our first move?"

"I have already start moving soldiers and groups to be positioned in France, for protection and for a oppertunity to attack. Basile and I had already discussed this beforehand." Rex explains with Basile simply smirking a bit at Ramses as if saying 'See? I am fine.'. "But now we need a bigger plan of attack and defense. We shouldn't wait for them to strike again."

---------------

The whole building shook, glass blowing towards them as Felicia almost lost her footing though Kane grabbed her pulled her against him to keep her steady and to protect her from the shards. He felt the buillding beginning to shift it's weight. It was a sturdy building. But still it could fall it damaged too much. Quikly he lifts Felicia up as his wings rip through his dress shirt and jacket before he flies through the broken window out of the building. Once outside he flies to the ground a safe distance away before putting his wife down. "Are you hurt?" He says, checking her for wounds to see a shard had left a tiny cut on her cheek. It was small and only bleeding slightly but it still made his heart clenched. So much more could have happend. Gently and with a worried look her caresses her cheek.

Felicia was still a bit shaken up from the suprise but with a deep breath she steadies herself. She gives him a soft smile as she nods. "I am fine. Don't look like that." She says as she takes his hand off of her cheek before giving it a kiss and looking at the smoking building. "We need to contact Rex right away..."

-------------

Moira yelped slightly as he grabbed her throat, the little bit of gentleness he rarely showed gone again. She clenches her fists as she actually glares a bit at him. "Kind? You have been anything but that. And this child is going to be living proof of your unkind actions. I will take care of this child. I will cherish it. Keep it safe. So I don't need your forgiveness. I am not going to apologize to you."
"Mmm. Smart move, Basile." Ramses said with a blank expression while twiddling his thumbs together. "Egypt will allocate some resources to go to your air fleet, Rex. It is quite well spoken for. Ten thousand airships and five thousand bombers will be given. Commander Officer Amon will work with the demon prince for that, since my forte is not strategic planning."

"I will put all my soldiers to Japan, since I can take the backroute with ships. The Atlantic right now is heavy with Adalian occupation." Raul said while looking over at Tsuyoshi.

"Mr. President. A moment." National Defense Minister Kenji Itakawa said while walking in, a clear look of stress on his face as he walked with a heavy step. He leaned in, cupping his hand over so nobody could hear. "The HQ building was just bombed with Felicia and Kane inside. Their condition, unknown. The operation with the ghouls and yakuza failed. It was a trap, and they rigged the place to blow. Levi is the survivor, and we have him in the medbay right now. However, there is an actual hole in the southern area right now and its beginning to flood a bit. Mass evacuations have had to happen, as the area is within power completely and people are panicking."

------------

Louisa sipped her glass of water with her hand over her stomach, smirking as she watched the Television, which showed all of her calculated planning coming to fruition. "That is how you win wars, and there is more to come, my king."

"That is...that is beautiful." Adelger said while seeing the fires burning, sipping his wine as he watched the Kanshinin HQ itself wobble, a mere shell of the beautiful and proud structure it once was. Glistening no longer like it once did, only having it's metal skeleton exposed.

----------

"KIND, IS NOT BEATING YOUR FACE FLAT FOR YOUR INSULTS!" Akiro suddenly yelled out in a lash of anger. "Kindness is not beating that child out of you." He said as he held Moira's face. "Kindness, is not having Jeptha torn apart by hounds so I could have a chuckle." He hissed out. "Things could be worse, so stop your whining, you spoiled fucking brat, and at least pretend to enjoy the situation you're in, because if not, we can go back to the basement treatment." He said angrily, looking at her with nearly animalistic eyes.
Tsuyoshi nods at Raul before looking at Momoru who replied. "Japan has enough space to accomondate your soldiers. They will be treated the same as ours." And so they began to offer their helps and strategically place their soldiers, ships and fleets all over the globe. No place would be left defenseless. They were going to close every hole.

Rex was listning to it, feeling hope for their countries as he saw them all unite when his Minister told him about the situation in his own home. His fists clenched in anger as he tried to keep his powers in control though he was sure everyone felt what was going on with him. "Find out Felicia and Kane's condition right away. Every soldier suqad not occupied will help in the evacuation immediatly." He ordered out. What to do about the hole though he had no clue. He rubs his temple, clearly stressed and full of anger. Though he was pulled out of it he felt Souji's hand on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath before looking at the other leader, some looking at him with question in their eyes. "I will explain later." The CRF and the Yakuza were Cantenseel's personal problems. It had nothing to do with Adelger so there was no need to bother the other leaders with this. Not yet atleast.

-----------------

Moira winched a bit as his loud voice hurted her ears. Though she was not afraid for his threats. She knew he was meaning his words. He would beat her. He would send hounds to Jeptha. And he would lock her back up. But one there was one thing she wasnt afraid for. Her child. Their child. The reason why he let her out anyway. He wouldn't hurt him. "You won't...." She said quietly before suddenly taking his hand off of her face and putting it on her stomach. "You won't hurt this child. This boy... Our kind can feel gender. Even if it is such a short time. And it is also tradition that the woman names the baby boy and the man names the baby girl.... You are not going to hurt Veron." The look in her eyes was almost pleading. She did not care about her getting hurt, she has already been through it. But she wanted to protect this child.
"That is pleasing." Raul said before looking over at Rex with a raised eyebrow. That was most interesting, and in his eyes, showed weakness. A military leader coming into an event with world leaders. That could mean only one thing. There was unrest in the homeland.

"I want France to break their armistice with the enemy and allow for a massive land invasion." Ramses said, breaking the silence as the light seemed to hit his face, almost as if the lord of light was giving him a message. "We march through the fires and go into their homeland. If we show his people that he is not a god, and he can be beaten, then we will have proved their not invincible. The people will be broken, and we will be allowed in. " He strongly spoke out. "But we all need to make sure that we too cannot have the same problem. If revolt happens, it is the enemy we need not worry about. It is our own citizens."

Seth pointed his rifle at Kenji, wondering if he should take him out as he went on his telephone, yelling at some of his soldiers. Seth moved his finger from the safety, putting it on the trigger before Kenji went back into the Basilica, looking even more stressed that before.

"Mr. President." Kenji said as sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Kenji, what is going on?" Kimi asked, looking quite worried.

"My lady, please." Kenji said before leaning into Rex's ear. "They are alive but very shellshocked. Right now, things are in chaos. They're trying to patch the hole right now, but until it's patched, with the way our electrical grid is, the southern area may not have power for quite some time and the people will need to be displaced out the city into the farmland. I think we need the end the meeting here, and place another one. Safety may be compromised, sir."

------------

Akiro's expression softened as his hand was placed on her stomach, the beast inside him quelled as he tried his hardest to avoid eye contact with her as he felt disgusted. "Veron.." He whispered out, testing the name out on his lips. "It's a suiting name." He said quietly, then looking at Moira in her eyes. "You're right. I won't hurt Veron." He said while reaching up with his free hand, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "And I don't want to hurt you either."
Basile thinks about Ramses his words for a second before folding his arms and nodding. "With the help from the Netherlands and the arial fleet it will be possible for France to break the lines. We already have Cantenseel's soldiers ready for attack in my lands. We can easily break that puny kid King." He said with a bit of a grin, feeling very confident in his soldiers abilities.

Rex looked relieved to find out his former counsilor and her husband were safe. Though he was not happy about the rest of the news. He needed to leave. He knows that. His country needed to be led through the chaos. Though he hated to cut short such an important meeting. But it had to be done. He clears his throat as he stands up. "As much as I dislike this, I have to cut the meeting short. I don't like to admit it but there are some troubles in my country. Things I really need to take care off at the moment. I propose that we will be in touch about the plans concerning this attack as soon as we all are suited back into our own lands."

-----------------

Moira noticed the change in his composure right away as he was avoiding eye contact and actually seemed calm. Somewhere her love was still in there. And in short moments like these he came out. It made her feel hopefull but also sad. She couldn't help but rub her cheek a bit against his hand, missing his gentle touches. She shouldn't miss the touch of someone who had killed so many of his own kind without seeing the wrongs. "Then don't..... Could you say his name again? It sounds nice..."
Raul nodded, waving his hand at Rex, Kimi and Souji. "I understand, I understand." He said before grinning. "Good meeting, we need another, soon. Perhaps South America. You can see all my land has to offer to folk such as you all."

"I pray that whatever trouble that is in your land quells." Ramses said as he waved, seeming rather happy with the meeting.

Kimi put the document into her suitcase, standing up with the others. "Until next time." She said to all of the leaders as she walked with Souji, Rex and Kenji to the outside, where a car was supposed to be arriving shortly to get them out of there as fast as possible.

Seth put his finger on the trigger, seeing Rex. He slowed down time a bit with his natural ability, firing before feeling a sharp stab into his back, making the shot go a different direction. "GAH!" Seth yelled out, nearly getting knocked off the roof.

"I will not let you kill the future, Romanov!" Rudolf said as he dodged a bullet from another sniper, thinking Rudolf was the shooter.

"Not today!" Seth yelled as he used this moment to run away, jumping off the roof and running trying to get away from Rudolf as Rudolf jumped off as well, chasing after Seth before getting shot in the shin by a sniper, making him fall, dropping his knife. "

YOU FOOLS!" Rufold yelled out as he got up, trying to run and hop on his one leg before being shot in the back twice, making him fall over and groan in pain as he rolled over, wincing and breathing heavily as he looked over at the Basilica, seeing a blood splatter against the wall, having his heart sink.

Seth ran into the crowds of people in Venice, hopping over a bridge and landing in a gondola, pulling his pistol out and pointing it at the driver. "Lets go." He ordered as he took off the military jacket he was wearing, leaving him only in a tank top. He holstered the pistol, taking out a lighter and burning the jacket as he quickly got out of the area.

"Kimi!" Kenji yelled out, running to her body as he saw the entire top part of her head gone from the large caliber bullet. He shook her body, but to no avail, with her brain being splattered across the ground, there was no going back. Councilor Kimi was dead.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Ramses asked as he walked outside, hearing gun fire before seeing the carnage outside the moment he stepped out, turning pale. "By the lord.." He said, not knowing how to react.

--------------

Louisa smirked, sipping her water as the carnage in Venice unfolded. She had long since kicked Adelger away, sitting on the balcony by her lonesome, seeming to feel proud of her victories as she knew she had eliminated several enemies in one day. "Bye bye Mr. President." She thought, thinking Seth had gotten his target.

-----------

"Veron.." Akiro said quietly, moving in closely to Moira, giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Veron Liang, or Veron Prise, depending on how you name him." He said softly, before smiling. "Regardless of name though...he is, he will be my son." He whispered to her, before sitting on the bed, gently pulling down Moira with him to sit on it as he looked out the window a bit, seeing ocean. "This is the only time I've ever left the city, to be honest."
It would have been better perhaps if he had been shot himself since the pain he felt in his body felt close to dying. Rex stared down at the body of Kimi completely in utter shock. His councilor. Anger. Shame. Disgust. Sadness. They all came crashing down on him. But one hit him the most. Remorse. That was the one hitting his the hardest as he realized he once again couldn't stop someone close to him for dying. And that there were many to come. He had to steady his shaking legs by leaning against the wall with his hand before he suddenly trew up, his stomach not being able to hold it in anymore. His whole body was trembeling as he could not take his eyes off of the body. "Fuck.... Fuck....." He clenched his fists hard as he kept on cursing in his pain and anger.

Calix joined them as well outside with his sword oulled out, having told the others to wait inside just in case. What he saw made him pale as well. He had no words for this. None at all. Ofcourse they had been at risk but...

Souji had blood splattered on his white robes as he holds one hand over his mouth. By the gods... By a miracle and by a disaster Rex had been saved. He knew that. He felt it. Rex had been the one targeted. The one supposed to die. But somehow it was prevented. This wasn't a god's doing. Someone.... His eyes shot to the shot down man who was trying to escape still. "Not so fast." He said as his whole body began to glow in a light yellow glow as he pulls out his scroll. Quikly he drawes some vines who shot out towards the man and wrapped themself around his whole body, lifting him up and pulling him closer till he was captured and hovering off the ground by the vines infront of them. "Who are you." His gentle aura was completely gone as he felt some big disturbance from this man. What he was feeling, he did not know. But his god was warning him. Making him feel on edge.

-------------------

Moira couldn't help but like the sound of her son's name on his lips. "Prise.... Name of royals must continu. It's a rule." She says quietly as he pulled her down, gently this time. She did not want to talk. Though she did. He was clear at the moment. Who knows when it was over again. And even if she shouldn't keep him in her heart like this.... "For me as well..."
The vines burnt off as a different energy came from Rudolf. One not from this dimension. He fell down on his knees, looking up at Souji, his face a mixture of many faces that would be familiar to him. "I'm Rudolf." He said before coughing out blood. "Also, I just saved your president and I'd like to get in contact with Felicia Stadner before I answer any questions. Thank you, and have a nice day."

"This man." Ramses said as he looked at Rudolf, touching his face as he healed Rudolf with a touch. "Has the sigil of my father on his soul. He may be an ally." He said with his eyes wide open. "We need to question him, as much as possible."

"Yeah...no." Rudolf said before busting away from Ramses, running as fast as he could, dodging the bullets as if this wasn't his first time running away from bullets as he made an escape in a similar fashion to Seth, not wanting to meet one of the famous Cantenseelan interrogation rooms.

"Sir!?" Some snipers asked, readying their weapons to try and shoot Rudolf down again.

"LET HIM GO! WE NEED TO FOCUS ON GETTING THE PRESIDENT OUT SAFELY!" Kenji ordered as the armored car appeared. He opened it, shoving Rex and Souji in before stuffing Kimi and the suit case in the back of it. He went into the passenger seat, pulling out a pistol and cocking it, looking back at Souji and Rex before looking at the driver. "Let's drive." He calmly said as the driver began to drive. He then looked back, trying to see how Rex was holding up. "Rex, there was nothing that you could have done other than die. A centimeter more towards you, and you would have died. You know this, correct?" Kenji asked, knowing Rex had a habit of blaming himself for things out of his control. "This is not on you. This is on the sniper, and once we look through camera footage, we'll know who it was."

Rudolf sat on a gondola, running his hands through his hair as he then clenched his fists, gritting his teeth in anger. "Someone still died in the end." He said quietly, nearly crying as he teared up, angry at himself and even more angry at the gods, who allowed this and Seth, who had done this.

---------------

"I don't think I'll miss it." Akiro admitted, then looking back at Moira. "Home is where the heart is." He said while moving his hand, placing it on her stomach and then above her heart. "Here's my two hearts." He whispered out to her. "Veron and Moira." He said as he smiled at her with his usual bright cheeky smile. "Why do I say that? Because. You both, you both have all the heart of mine that I have. Because I gave it to you two."
So that was what Souji had been feeling. He knew Ramses was right. He could feel that something was up with the man and that was exactly what he was feeling. Though why was he asking for Felicia? Before he had time to react or act he was being pushed into the car by Kenji before it drove off. It was almost surreal what had just happend. He looks at Rex, seeing that he was having a very rough time.

"Not on me?..." Rex asks quietly through gritted teeth as he clenched his fistst more, actually drawing blood with his finger nails. "If this wasn't the result of my failure as a president than who's fault was it? I had been the one targeted. For whatever reason, this is one me. Nomatter what you all say. I am the one who failed. I knew this was a dangerous plan. I have put the security in place. I did that. I left a hole somewhere. I failed her! She is dead because of me!" In his anger he actually punched the car door, creating a huge dent with ease. He was breathing hard, tears shimmering in his eyes. There wasn't a person who could talk his mind out of the guilt.

-------------------

Softly Moira puts her hand on his who he still had on her heart. A small smile pulls at her lips as he looks at her with the bright smile she did regonize. "Keep on showing me that...." She says quietly before looking down a bit. She was almost afraid to ask but she had too. So when she looked up, her eyes looked sad. "Why are you doing this Akiro. This.... Killing your own race. This fighting. This hurting. I know it's not you. Right now you are mine but sometimes you are not... I don't understand...."
"And what if it was you?!? What then?" Kenji yelled through his teeth at Rex, finding what he was saying to be bullshit. "Our people would be lost, and leaderless. Her death, while terrible, can be worked with. You are alive, you are safe. That is the highest priority in our nation. I suggest we bring Felicia back into council. Fill the gap."

-------------

"I...I do not know why I fight." Akiro admitted quietly, looking down. "For us..I suppose. To make the world better after the war. To end all wars after the conflict. If a million die, but then the remaining live in peace and Harmony forever and the fallen are remembered as heroes, martrys, is it that bad?" He asked with a frown, seeming to try and convince himself that he was doing the right thing.
Rex hated what Kenji was saying. That his life was priority or worth more than the life of someone lower than him. But he also realized his nation needed him. His leadership. True if he had been killed their country would have fallen for sure, along with the alliance they had just made. That did not lessen the hurt nor the guilt. "Felicia left herself. I am not going to force her back into this position." He said, seeming to calm down even if it was just slightly.

-------------

"If you don't know than stop it." Moira says as she cups his cheeks and makes him look up at her. "If you are doing this for us then you are making a mistaking. We don't need this. Quite the opposite. Killing your own race, for whatever reason, is just unthinkable on my planet. I can't accept it.... So I am begging you, stop this, now. For me.... Us..."
"Allow me and Yamato to take council then. We must fill the seats, Mr President." Kenji said as he noticed the airport in distance, making him sit up. "Sir, grab the gun from underneath the seat. We may have hostiles at the airport." He said as he radioed in, making sure there was a jet ready. "Souji, you as well."

---------

Akiro stared, a somber expression on his face. "To stop this, this evil I have done and I have helped created, I will have to kill, Moira." Akiro said quietly as he put his hand on her face, then looking at his revolver he set out on his table. "She..." He widened his eyes, realizing that Louisa set him up to die as he watched soldiers start executing his Yakuza soldiers on the deck of the ship. "She's trying to kill us, Moira." He said while grabbing his revolver, seeing Japan coming up. "Follow me, okay? We'll take an escape boat. Jeptha, shit. We need to get him too, huh?"
Rex thought about it for a second before nodding, knowing they would be good for the position. "Agreed." He said, accepting the offer. No he would not ask Felicia back to the council. He couldn't after the way they had parted. He grabs the gun from underneath the seat, readying it and himself for a shooting.

Souji simply shakes his head and smiles a bit before taking out his scroll and pencil. "This is all I need, counselor Kenji." he says as the car pulls to a stop. All were tense, all expecting there to be an ambush waiting for them. But with the three of them they could handle it. They were prepared now.

------------

Moira opened her mouth to beg him again when he began to realize something. She frowns before hearing the mayham on the deck, making her tense all over. She stood up as well, her heart beating a bit faster. Looking at the deck she let's out a shaky sigh. These humans.... Her attention snapped back to Akiro. "I am not leaving him." She said strongly before realizing he was not going to leave him behind. "I can go get him. I hear where he is. And I am faster without you. They won't even notice me. I and out and I'll see you at the boat." She knew she was asking for alot but she knew it was better for her to move alone. Gently she places a hand on his cheek. "Can you trust me on this?"
The jet attendant came out, waving for them to come out. Kenji left the car, weapon drawn as he lead the two to the jet. He sat inside, letting out a relief sigh as he realized there was no ambush. He went to the back, carrying Kimi onto The jet, getting her wrapped in cloth and placing her in storage before sitting down, feeling his gut sink.

--------

"I trust you." Akiro said before kissing her. "Throw this at the engine. Let them be captured." He said as he placed a grenade in her hand. He then pulled away, pulling out a knife, crouching down, hiding along the hall as a soldier patrolled. He stabbed him in the neck, killing him silently before taking his key. He exited to the outside, throwing his knife into another patroller before making his way to the captains cabin, shooting the captain with his kagune and taking his emergency key, letting a speedboat out. He ran out the mast, jumping down and swinging on a rope, landing on a guy and jumping onto the boat, dodging fire from the soldiers before he sat up, shooting two of them. He reloaded, holding the boat and repelling the guards as he waited for Moira.
Rex and Souji kept their eyes and ears sharp as they walked towards the jet, ready for a fight any second. Though suprisingly, and luckily, it did not happen. Souji relaxed as they sat down though Rex kept on being tense, his mind wandering to places who for sure were going to keep him on edge. "It couldn't have been prevented Rex...." Souji tried to calm the president down though it wasn't working. No one probably could.

------------

Moira closes her eyes for a second as he kisses her, kissing him back. For the first time in weeks wanting his lips on hers and feeling that it was him kissing her. She did not question what the round object was, nor did she know. But just as he trusted her, she trusted him now. As soon as the door opened she sprinted out, no soldier she passed able to even catch a glimpse off her as she ran straight to the bottom of the ship, her Fleeter legs doing what they were meant for. The guards at the door didn't even had a millisecond to blink as she knocked them both out with a kick to the head. She took the keys from one of the guard before opening the door. Her heart clenched as she saw her loyal friend black and bloody from everything he had endured. He didn't even look up as he hang limpy on the chains. "Jeptha." Even her voice did not made him move. Quikly she releases him from the chains before kneeling down, cupping his cheeks and forcing him to look at her. "Look at me. SEE me, Jeptha."

His eyes looked hollow, the shimmer in it dimmed. Though then his eyes widened a bit as he realized his princess was there, unchained, alive. With the little strength he has left he pulls her against him and hugs her tightly.

Moira hugs him back, ignoring the fact that he had lost half off his weight on purpose for now. "We need to go. Now. To the boat."

Jeptha's eyes started to shimmer as he looks at the safest route out. "Twice left, up the stairs, right side of the dock. No soldiers except on the dock. Shooting at..." He didn't even want to say the name of the man he resented so much. "Left side should have a boat as well."

"We are going right." She says as she helps him up, him being too weak to stand properly. "Only two seconds." She says before nodding him towards her back. He hated having to depend on her so much but still he got onto her back, her being able to hold him now easily. She took off and indeed in less than two seconds they were through the halls, over the dock, jumping down into the boat. Not having forgotten the grenade either. "Let's g-" Before she had time to finish her sentence to Akiro the grenade went off.
"Yeah, we're out of here." Akiro said while peeling out in the boat, having the ship get far behind them as he drove, Akiro's hair blowing in the wind as he noticed the Navy quickly apprehending the ship. "We're safe." Akiro said before pulling out a cigarette, lighting it. "Jeptha, you want one?"
Jeptha stared at the man is pure disbelief. He blinked once. Twice. Before he suddenly lunged forward to grab the man's throat and squeeze the air out of him. But just before he could wrap his hand around the bastard's neck, Moira was infront of him, holding him back with her hands against his chest. She didn't have to do alot since he was incredibly weakend from everything. Though the pure hatred in his eyes burned brightly. "Why are you protecting him?! And everything he has done to you!" His eyes burned even more if possible as he looks from Moira back to Akiro. "I am going to break all of the bones in your hands for everytime those filthy things touched her! Molested her! DISHONERED HER!" All of his rage just came flying out, tears of anger running down his cheeks, though his body was too weak to take action as his princess easily held him back.
"I can tell you're a little emotional." Akiro said while looking at Jeptha, seeming not to care. "I did those things, yeah." He admitted, looking at Jeptha. "But I love Moira, and while I was lost for a while, I've found the right track again. And because of that, I won't hurt you. Yet." He said threateningly. "But try to do something that will hinder me and her from being together, or won't allow me to be a father, I don't think I need to say what will happen. So calm. Calm. You're being a bit excessive."
Jeptha was truly at lost for words. Or more likely, he wanted to scream and yell so many things that got caught in his throat by Akiro's casual talking. HOW could this man be so.... So.... He didn't even have a word for that! "Love?" He looks at Moira. "THIS is LOVE?! Moira, have you gone completely mad as well?! Protecting him like this after everything?! Why can't you see?! Need I remind you off all the things he has done or has he raped that out of you?! That thing inside of you is liv-"

"THIS is were I draw the line." Moira said, raising her voice, actually causing Jeptha to flinch a bit. "This thing is a child. MY child. I won't let you talk ill about my boy."

That actually seemed to quiet Jeptha down a bit as he heavy breathing slowed down to normal. "Boy.... Veron then...." He says, remembering the name she had written down if she ever gotten a son, just like he had written a name down if he ever gotten a daughter. "I felt you get hurt. Heard you scream. Saw yours tears.... I can't forgive for that. Nor forget..." He was quieter when he spoke now, the look in his eyes clearly saying he did not understand.

"I am asking you to do that. Even if it is just for now. Just like I have. Even if it still hurts... Can you do that for me?" She asked softly as if talking to a wounded animal. Jeptha looked to the side and hesitated alot, wanting nothing more than to hurt this man back for his deeds, but still he nodded.
Akiro then placed his hand on Moira's stomach, giving her a soft expression before getting back to the wheel, driving the boat to shore. He stepped out, putting his feet in the sand as sitting, watching the waves move as he breathed out, looking at his hand with blood in it, wondering how much was really on his hands. He put his hand in the ocean, wiping the blood off, but still having it be in his nails. "Where do we go now?" He asked as he let his feet get touched by the ocean.
Moira's heart skipped a beat as he looked at her like that. This was the man that she loved and thought she had lost. And even through the pain and through the hate she had felt for him for awhile she knew she still had loved him. It couldn't be explained. As they went ashore she got out as well, looking at the ocean before looking behind her at their surroundings. "You should not ask me that. I can't answer that."

Jeptha got off of the boat as well, seeming to having calmed down as his eyes gleamed. "There is a nearby village." He said before kneeling down in the sand facing the ocean, not caring that he dirtied his pants since it was already dirty off filth and blood. He puts his hands in the water before he began to wash his face and arms a bit, trying to get all the old blood off. His arms had dealt with the worst, the burns he had since the beginning already turned into scar tissue. His hands couldn't help but shake a bit as he washed.
"We can't stay here. Too close to Cantenseel." Akiro said before standing up, checking the bullets he had. Four bullets. He had four bullets and his kagune to last between all of them along with five dollars. "We need money. Fast." He said while rubbing his face. "We need to steal someone. Jeptha, Moira. You two are faster than me. I say one of you run in and steal, rather than me Rob at gunpoint. Less violence is better, right?"
Jeptha shares a glance with Moira, obviously disagreeing with Akiro's plans though he did not have to say a thing since he knew Moira wouldn't agree either. So he just turned back to the water as he washes the blood out of his hair a bit. Or he tries at least.

"Akiro...." Moira starts as she gently caresses his cheek. "We are not going to rob anyone. We don't steal. We truly won't. And I don't want you to do it either. We are going for no violence. It has been enough. And as you probably can remember I have survived for longer with less." She says, remembering the time when she just got to earth and lived alone in that abandoned dangerous house which Akiro probably remembers as well. "And these lands look to be more occupied with plants and such than Cantenseel. We'll manage without stealing."
"We. Cannot. Stay." Akiro said in a stressed tone, rubbing his face hard. He then sighed, looking at fish in the water, grinning. "Well...Yeah...that might work." He said as he figured that fishing might work. "Two weeks at most we can stay here. Cantenseel protects this country for the most part, so who knows when we might run into some soldiers." He grumbled out before looking at Moira, smiling as he looked at her, sighing. "But we can talk about that later. For now? We should relax a little while you can." He said with his bright grin, trying to be optimistic. "Scratching your hair is real good for getting blood out, by the way." Akiro commented to Jeptha while digging around the boat, luckily finding emergency supplies. "Chocolate, Moira?" He said while holding it in front of her with a grin.
Rudolf stood in a Rome cantina, tearing off his military uniform as he moved his hands around the ceiling, trying to find where he stashed his armor. He then felt the sheath of his fathers dagger, which made him have a sigh of relief as he knew he found it. He pulled out the ebony dagger and pulled out his armor from the ceiling. He tore off his Cantenseelan military uniform, burning it in the sink as he got his armor on, then looking in the mirror, pulling out ebony and putting some soap on it as he very crudely shaved his beard off, figuring it would be good to change his appearance. After brutal difficulty with shaving he finished, before then pulling up his neck scarf and exiting the room. "Posso avere una birra?" He asked the bartender, waiting until a pint was poured for him before pulling out five gold coins, setting it on the table. He took the pint, going upstairs to the room he was renting, entering the room and sitting on the table. He pulled out a cigar from the table, lighting it up as he decompressed for the day, knowing he did alright work. "Fuck the Romanov, alright? She lived and she wasn't very important." He said to himself, before rubbing his face standing up and drinking as he looked out the window, viewing room, laughing to himself for a minute, smiling. "She would be bouncing all over the place." He said as he thought about his younger sister. He walked over to the other side of the room, pacing around as he tried to relax.

------------

Seth sat in a truck, having been picked up from the excursion point. He looked out the window at the mirror, a cigarette hanging from his lip as he tried to mask the pain in a cloud of smoke. A tear streamed down his cheek as he remembered Kimi's dead body, feeling the pain hit much closer to home. "Auntie..I'm sorry." He whispered from his lips as he pushed the cigarette out, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth before punching the glovebox several times in a fit. He noticed the driver looking at him funny, making him widen his eyes and shrug. "What the fuck are you looking at?" Seth asked, before the driver quickly put his eyes back on the road. "Yeah that's right you peasant bitch, look back on the road." He grumbled out, then crossing his arms and sighing deeply.
Moira smiled a bit as he let the idea of robbing anyone go. "Me and Jeptha will keep guard. Don't worry. What I can't hear he will see." She says, trying to reassure him a bit that they were going to be safe. She looks at the lands behind her, hearing nothing close to them except the rustling off the water and the animals living in the area. It sounded peacefull. Luckily. As she saw his big lovely grin she couldn't stop herself from leaning in and kissing him, not caring about the chocolate. "Glad to have you back." She mumbles against his lips.

Jeptha stayed quiet but listened to Akiro's advice as he scratches his hair roughly to try and get it out. Which worked for most parts. He stands up, cracking his neck a bit before walking further into the lands. "I will look around for a bit." He says, wanting to check if it was truly safe but more wanting some distance from the man.
"Glad to be back." Akiro admitted as he looked around, sighing as he walked a little bit, wanting to be off the water as he noticed some boats. "Let's stay away from the water. Don't wanna run into any of my old friends." He said as he holstered his pistol, looking a little bit stressed before smiling at Moira, knowing things would be alright as long as he was with her. And Jeptha, as much as he disliked him.

----------

Four days passed since the world leader meeting and the terrorist attacks in Cantenseel. The HQ was quickly put back under construction and the new HQ was made out of the presidents manor, which was the most heavily fortified building in the city. Yamato Kirugi and Kenji Itakawa were put in as temporary councilmen to try and fill the gap in the government, and a state funeral was put on for Kimi Romanov and her family. Down through the city, soldiers marched as they lead Kimi, Maya, Liliana Romanov and Nathaniel Smith her husband to their grave sites, which had already been dug for them at the state burial ground. The national anthem of Cantenseel 'Land of Unity' as the hearses pulled into the funeral grounds, pulling up and setting each casket above the burial sit with the Crimson division red flag instead of the Cantenseelan blue with four stars on a golden shield in middle for the unity in the country now.

Vasilia Romanov and Iris, who both looked devastated, walked to the closed caskets, knowing the bodies were so mutilated that they couldn't be shown. Vasilia placed her hand on the coffin, resting her eyes as she seemed to have a conversation in her head to Kimi. She was nearly unphased at this point, having been to so many funerals. "Say hello to your father for me." Vasilia said quietly to her. She then looked at Iris and then Lizana, who of course they had tag along. "Do you have anything to say to her, Iris?"

"No." Iris said in a crackly voice, shaking her head. "I cannot bring myself to say anything..I cannot accept this just yet." She said while biting her lip, having to stop the tears from coming out of her eyes.

"It...It is hard to accept." Vasilia admitted as well, bringing Iris close and hugging her tightly, not even thinking of letting her go for a second. "I never thought i'd live longer than my children or grandchildren." She said as she closed away, stopping the tears before looking at Lizana, sniffing a bit. Kimi had always been kind to Lizana. "Are you alright, my dear?" She asked quietly, not wanting to focus on herself.

Mina wore a black funeral garb, walking in with Souji and Mei, having her eyes already puffy from crying. She was sad that her colleague had died but even more depressed by the fact that it could have been her in Kimi's place. She kept her arms around Mei, thankful for her daughter before looking at Souji to see how he was doing, knowing that he had been there. "Honey?" She said quietly to Souji, noticing him staring off a bit.
Lizana had her hands on her belly, now already being quite far in her pregnancy as she was 6 weeks. A bit absentmindly she rubs her stomach, thinking about everything once again. The attacks. The killings. Seth... She hadn't felt this depressed in months as thoughts off what could have been and what has been done keep repeating in her mind. This, losing part of what she considered now family, hit her hard as well Though she forced herself to nod at Vasilia's question. "I am.... fine, Miss Romanov." She says a bit quietly. "Just thinking...." She adds, knowing the woman could see it anyways.

"Vasilia." Said a male voice, full off pain and loss, behind the woman. It was Renald. The second he had heard about what had happend he had taken a plain and flown back to Cantenseel. To mourn as well to support Vasilia. They had lost so much in so little time. They needed him right now. And perhaps he needed them as well. He had seen Kimi grown up. He opened his mouth to speak but now words came out. So he just opens his arms towards her, wanting to just hold her for a minute. "Come..."

Souji was indeed staring off into the distance, listning. Listning if the gods had anything to say about this tradegy. They were quiet. As expected. He snaps out of it as his wife worriedly calls out to him. Gently he wraps one arm around her waist and pulls her closer before giving a soft kiss against her forhead. "No need to worry for me. How are you fairing?" He asks, more worried about her than himself.

Many people were there to show their condolences, Felicia and Kane being present as well. They have been close to the Romanov family as well, the main reason being that ofcourse Vasilia had been Felicia's commander at one point and they have worked together alot when she had been counselor. This hurted them as well. Though it could be assumed that the whole of Cantenseel has been shocked by the incident.

Rex was one of the last persons to arrive. On purpose. He wanted to give his condolences. But he didn't want it to be too long. He couldn't. It was hard enough to even face them. The family of the woman he let get killed. He was being selfish like that but it was just too painfull. Pain that he had been trying to drown out by drinking the last few days. But he made sure he was sober now so no one noticed his true state as he walked in wearing his official black mourning garb. He was to give a speech in just a few minutes and till then he kinda hoped he wouldn't have to speak to anyone face to face. It would break him.

---------------

The funeral was being broadcasted all over the globe. Atleast for sure in the countries allying to Cantenseel. It was meant to spark a fire in their people to stand with them. Rex's speech would hopefully help with that as well.

Lucien was lazying on the bed, watching the television after a long day of training. For the elite ofcourse. He was watching the funeral out of interest to see where this war was heading. It was day over at Cantenseel and late at night in France ofcourse so he wasn't going to watch it all. Valeryia would want to sleep anyway. Though then he noticed a familiar face. "Hey, your father is on tv." He comments out to Valeryia

"Rex looks horrible...." Fayline comments out softly as she sits down on the couch next to her husband, her pregnancy now wearing down on her feet. Not many people could see through the president's strong facade but her being close to him ofcourse could. She had taken care of him as well in other similiar situations. But this one has truly hit him hard. "I guess this really is the start of the war now...." She says softly as she protectively and automatically puts her hand on her unborn child.
Vasilia looked off at Renald with almost a bit of a blank stare before shaking her head, realizing that it was him. She walked over to him, falling into his embrace as she closed her eyes, allowing herself to feel vulnerable for a second as two tears streamed down her cheeks at the loss of her youngest child. "Why are the Romanov's cursed?" She asked as she hid her face, sobbing quietly.

"Certainly better than I imagine Vasilia could be..." Mina said with a frown on her face, not too concerned with herself either before looking at Mei, who was sad but wasn't quite sure what was happening. Just that someone important that her parents knew died and so did her family. "This is horrible...and with those two demons as our fellow councilmen?.." She said as she referred to Yamato and Kenji. "We're in a mess."

Hei walked into the funeral, pushing up his glasses as he held a lunch in a brown little baggie that Kierra had made him for his 'educational learning' trip that he was taking. "Rex, Rex, Rex!" Hei said as he got through the guards, actually nearly trampling over Shiomi, who was there for him. "I need to talk to you after this, alright?" Hei said as he pushed his glasses up and sniffed before two guards grabbed him by the arms, thinking he was trying to kill the president.

"Isn't that your brother?" Shiomi asked as she looked up, being in a rather somber mood but only because Rex was and it meant no attention for her. Her tails swayed slowly as she looked over at Rex, curious to see his reaction to Hei.

"Sir?" Kenji asked as he looked at Hei, wondering if he should take him out of the funeral or not; regardless of what Rex said.

----------------

"Father!" Valeriya said with a happy smile before then frowning, seeing how tired he looked compared to how he usually did, making her incredibly sad as she sniffed a bit, then smiling as she saw Shiomi on TV, causing tears to form in her eyes as she watched Shiomi's response to the 'possible intruder' at the funeral. "Shiomi looks like a woman now, you know?" She said before laughing a bit. "I know as her uncle you should be saying that but...it makes me a little happy. Happish."

"It's been a war. Since Tiras died, we've been set on this course." Joseph said while rubbing Fayline's feet a bit, watching the TV before shaking his head a bit. "Hotaka's sons." He commented out, chuckling a bit at the sheer bizarrity of the situation before sighing. "Rex is killing himself over this, you know. I think soon we need to have the children's first mission.

--------------

Johnathan sat with the other soldiers, watching the funeral as he shook his head, disgusted. The death of a woman and her family, for what? Petty politics? Fear tactics? A prophecy? No. Not here. "I will not fight for this." Johnathan said as he tore the Adalian flag off of his uniform, stepping on it. "WE ARE NOT KILLERS. WE ARE MEN, WE ARE WARRIORS! AND WARRIORS? WARRIORS DON'T KILL INNOCENT WOMEN, INNOCENT CHILDREN!"

"Then what would you have us do!?" A German soldier asked, clearly disgusted but seeming to follow along. "We would die if we were to fight against the king!"

"Fight like men. Don't fear a man who won't dare step a foot into battle." Johnathan growled out. "Protect those same people this fool of a king would seek to harm! Change this country for the better. No gods, and no masters!" He said as he got some other people to stand up.

"Then what would you have us do, huh? Burn with the enemy? Be banished into hell for eternity?" A soldier asked with a weepy tone. "What you're saying is no better than what the king says. It's maybe even worse, cause you're not the king!"

"We fight for change, or we die fighting. It's time we start doing something greater than ourselves. Greater than this king, who sends us out to die! To burn? No! We are warriors. We fight. We do not serve no king like that. We serve honor, glory and chivalry" He barked out, looking at the soldiers still sitting. "Would you rather fight so your people are free, and die? Or live a slave?" Johnathan asked while raising an eyebrow. "The choice to me is clear. I say we kill the soldiers here or convince them to join us, and burn this shit down!" He said with a grin as he got the others to go along with it. He pulled out Raseirei from his scabbard strapped to his waist, holding it up as it gleam before charging with the other soldiers as they tore through the military base in revolt, setting fire to buildings and cars, beating down and shooting other soldiers who didn't go along with it. Johnathan went into the command room, stabbing the commanding officer who was a frail old man before going to the highest point of the small base which was a cellular tower, cutting off the Adalian flag as the other rebels burnt down the base and everyone who wasn't with them in it, driving out in other military vehicles as they let out battle cries, having their first taste of blood. Johnathan walked around after climbing down from the cell tower, looking up and down before grinning. "That'll do boys! Let's get in contact with Cantenseel! I know they're enemies, but look, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and with them, we can kick their ass, and later theirs too, with their own weapons!" He yelled out, causing a bit of a laugh and some cheers from the soldiers. He nodded his head with his grin, taking command of the vehicle as he lead his soldiers to a communications outpost that wasn't too far from the base, shooting the occupants on sight when they came out to see what all the noise was. Johnathan went to a radio, tweaking it onto the Cantenseelan frequency as he recorded a message to play over in their military broadcasts. "Cantenseel, we are the Adalian resistance. Send a recon team to coordinates 49.2037 7.6048. We have destroyed the base there, and are willing to work for further action. Hurry, as we don't know when retaliation could come. Johnathan Lannister, Private First Class formerly of the Cantenseelan armed forces, signing off."
Renald held her tightly, closing his eyes as he felt tears start to form. He didn't want to let them fall. He wanted, or more like needed, to be strong for Vasilia at the moment. "I don't know..." He answers quietly, that being the most of an answer he could give her at the moment. Where they cursed? It felt like it sometimes. Perhaps they were all just cursed to go down this destroyed path. But for now he wouldn't think about that. His main focus was Vasilia at the moment.

Souji glances at the two newest members of their stronghold. He had never liked the demons for obvious reasons. Gently he takes a hold of her hand and uses his thumb to caress it. "They won't cause troubles. Perhaps start some discussions but they know better than to cause a real mess." He says, trying to reassure his wife.

Rex was snapped out of rehearsing his speech over and over in his head when he heard his brother, suprisingly. Obviously he had not been expecting Hei to be there. "Stand down. It's my brother." He said towards the guards which probably confused them a bit. Not many people knew of his brother and they looked almost nothing alike. He ignored the looks of the guards as he focused on his brother. "If it's urgent we can talk now. We have the time." He says, knowing his brother wouldn't be there if it wasn't urgent.

------------------

Lucien wraps one arm around her shoulder and pulls her to lean against him as he saw the tears shimmer in her eyes. "I don't quite feel like her uncle yet though. I have one seen her a few time. Though I want to spend more time with her. And Cecilia as well." He says honestly, having abit of regret that he and Cecilia hadn't parted on great terms when he had left to France. He had still be blaming her for Tomoe's leave and he knew Cecilia felt broken because of it. There had been no need for him to hurt her even more by ignoring her to make his dissaproval clear. "Your father looks.... Older." He comments out, the man seeming to have aged atleast a few years and the past weeks.

Fayline couldn't help but smile a tad as he saw Hei. The two brothers next to eachother was such a big contrast. "I am afraid Rex is not going to hold on much longer...." She says quietly before realizing what he had said more. "Their first mission? Honey, it's only been a few weeks. Are they even ready?" She asks, obviously feeling anxious of letting them go so soon.
"I feel myself closer to them with everyday." Vasilia said quietly, looking up at Renald, having grown significantly shorter. "I'm too old for this madness." She said while forcing herself to smile. "You're lucky to be young."

"They are not wise, Souji." Mina said with a sigh, shaking her head. "We need to fix this. Do you think I could get Felicia to come back perhaps?" Mina asked, looking at Felicia with a frown, seeing how down her friend looked. "Felicia?" She called out.

"I want to help you." Hei said while wrapping his arms around Rex, taking him away from the crowd. "Let me join the council. Please." Hei whispered to him. "I know how to do what they do easily...plus, we need the generals to be generals, not politicians."

----------

"I want to help..." Valeriya said quietly, looking down as she sighed. "I'm stronger now, Lucien." She said while tightening her fist. "I can help dammit!" She said while banging her fist on the bed. "Why aren't we doing anything? Why do we sit around all day, idle?!"

"We need to...we must give them real life experience." Joseph said while nodding his head, then rubbing her tummy. "Do not worry, Mon amour. They have each other to fall back on and first class training. Some common rabble from Germany won't do much harm."
Renald held her a bit tighter at her words. "You are not going there yet." He says with a bit of a stern voice, not letting her think like that. Not wanting to think about that either. Though at her comment he could help but chuckle and shake his head as he raises one eyebrow and looks at her. "You are only ten years older. My bones are beginning to complain as well."

Souji agreed on them being not wise enough for being in the counsil but before he could stop Mina from calling out she already had. In his opinion, Felicia had walked out for justified reasons. They could not be begging her to come back.

"Be right back." Felicia says softly to her husband as she heared Mina call out. She straightens her jacket a bit before walking over to someone who had went from collegue to friend. "Hey Mina. How are you doing?" She asks politely, not having really spoken to any of them after she had walked out.

Rex signaled to guards to calm down as he saw them getting stressed again as Hei pulled him away to a more quiet place. His eyes widened at his brother's request. Hei? A council member? Honestly, he wondered if it would be wise for him to join. Wondering if he could handle the position and ofcourse, and sadly, wondering what the people would think of him stepping up to be a counciler. "You're not a politician either. You are a scientist. You don't have the knowledge for it and in a time of war it is smarter to have generals help lead..... And honestly, I am not going to put this on your shoulders. You're still my brother." He says, not wanting his brother to feel the pressure and burdens he has been feeling for most of his life. "You have a wife, Hei. A child. We are at a funeral of someone who had the same... I am not going to let that happen to you as well."

---------------------

"Not strong enough." Lucien commented out. Yes she was making big steps, he felt it as well. Their bond and her leash on him was getting tighter. Making him stronger as well. But comparing to others she still had alot of training to do. "They got through the defenses of a highly secured area. The enemy is stronger than you anticipate. Just look at Luna. You are not ready yet. And that is why you are still in training. That vampire knows and I agree with him."

Fayline puts her hand over his, still feeling quite anxious of letting them go so quikly. "I can't not worry about them. Their families aren't here to worry over them so that is my job." She says, having become a mother figure for the whole group. "Just a small mision. An easy one. For experience."
"ONLY ten? I'd have sworn with all my wrinkles and grey hairs it'd be forty." Vasilia laughed out, then smiling. "How's house Silvius been since.. you know." She asked quietly, finding the stress unimaginable.

"Yes yes...I know your concerns brother, but look. We're all in this together. We're all at war, and we need to fight. My best way, would be to aid you, Rex. We're stronger together, brother, not alone." He said with his hand on Rex's shoulder, smiling. "If we don't all step up to face adversity, nobody will."

-----------

Valeriya gritted her teeth, her face red from anger before sighing, letting out the steam she was holding in. He was right, and she knew it although she would hate to admit it. "When we're ready though... what if it's too late?" She asked with a sniff.

"Fayline, of course." Joseph said with a smile. "Low risk, I promise. They'll be perfectly fine and intact." He said while rubbing her tummy, shaking his head. "You worry too much, Mon amour."

Eva screamed out in anger, breaking another dull sword blade against a tree as a storm raged outside, almost as if feeling what she was. She attacked the tree until she was limp, falling down and crying, having told everyone to leave her alone as she grieved.

Virgil snuck out Luna's room, going into the kitchen while wearing a robe, fixing himself a ham sandwich and a beer for a midnight snack.
"I have grey hairs too. I just dye my hair." Renald says with a small grin, actually admitting to dying it though it was quite obvious. His grin dissapears when she asks about his house. Releasing a sigh he rubs the back of his neck. "Restless. They are all on edge. Especially Bethania, Elvyne's mother. Elvyne really had it rough though she is hanging in their. My aunt, Alistair's wife...." He shakes his head. "I don't think she'll get through the grieve. All off my family are just anxious to get into action though I just want to get them into safety."

Rex was quiet for awhile before placing his hand on top of his brother's. "Alright. If this is what you wish then I'll allow you into that position. I know you'll have good input. But the second it gets too dangerous I will force you out of the council. You are still my little brother after all. I need to take care of you." Since he hasn't been doing that before.

-------------

Lucien sighs a bit as he pulls her closer and gently pats her head. She always did this. Get angrey and then get teary. "Nothing will be right before you are ready. It will be too soon and that will result in dangerous situations. It won't be too late." Softly he kisses the side of her head. "You are getting stronger. I can feel it." He sniffs her neck a bit. "I can smell it too." He grins and says "Our scents miggle together more each time you get stronger" before kissing her neck.

Fayline folds her arms and huffs a bit. "I worry just enough for the both of us. You train them. I worry. That is my job here. If I don't do it then no one will." She says with a bit of a light smile.

"I hope this is not what I think it is." Dequan was standing in the dooropening of the kitchen, his arms folded though his face didn't show any emotion. It was neutral. Though it was clear he knew what Virgil has been up too. "Since the training in the woods.... What are you doing, Virgil."
"I heard Elvyne was hurt. Has she made a full recovery?" Vasilia asked with a worried expression, having heard about what happened in the palace of Chaos. "I heard she had to escape from Germany...sounds terrifying. Especially I imagine to a girl like her. I had the pleasure of meeting her once while discussing politics with Alistair at the original treaty signing with the first Adelger. It's...It's a damn shame what happened, Renald. To everyone, because of this."

"How are you doing, Felicia?" Mina asked with a small smile, although behind it was grim sadness. "I wish we were perhaps meeting under less terrible reasons, considering the last time we saw each other.." She said while looking at Kimi's grave. "Hard to believe, isn't it?" She asked quietly. "When I found out my parents died, I had the same reaction, or about. I almost feel guilty, not feeling worse. But that just goes to show how too common this still is, huh?.."

Mei grabbed onto Souji's arm, looking up at her father with a sad look. "Is you and mommy's friend really...dead?" She asked, having never dealt with deal before, being very shocked at everything.

Hei grinned, only nodding his head. "I'm glad I convinced you. Usually you're too stubborn, older brother." Hei said while reaching over, patting his head. Hei was one of few people who dared of even being like that with the president of their country although in Hei's eyes, that was just his brother.

-----------

Valeriya sniffed a bit, smiling as she shook her head, finding him goofy. "Mingle mingle." She said while squeezing his nose a bit, then sighing, laying onto Lucien. "What would I do without you?" She asked out loud to him.

"Bah. You need to worry about four people. Me, Cynfael and Eadlyn. And you." Joseph said with a smirk, then rubbing her foot a bit. "I can worry about the kids. Papa Joseph has them very taken care of." He commented while focusing on rubbing her sore feet, flashing his fangs at her in a proud way.

" Why would you hope I'm not making a sandwich? Because that's what I'm doing" Virgil said while looking back at Dequan, his hair quite disheveled. "Eva wanted to be left alone tonight. So I left her alone and had a chat with my good friend Luna. You should be careful you know Dequan, about how you ask questions, you know, about what I think you may be implying." Virgil said before sipping some of his beer. "People might get a wrong picture about things they have no idea about, man."

----------

Adelger sat on his throne, his bags deep as he held a glass of wine in his hand, nearly falling asleep as he listened to his generals and Karl have a meeting, discussing the insurgency within the army. He closed his eyes, beginning to snore a bit as they talked.

~~

"Mmm..Elvyne..." Adelger said as he slowly kissed her neck, kissing down from her collarbone to her chest, putting his face in between her breasts. "Call me your king..AS I make sweet lov-"

"MY LORD!" Elvyne screamed out."ADELGER WAKE UP!"

~~~~~

"Adelger!" Karl yelled in a whisper like tone as he shook Adelger awake.

"Behand me!" Adelger said as he slapped Karl off. "WHAT?!" He asked with a growl.

"Do we kill the insurgents or not?" Karl asked with widened eyes.

"No. Surround them and starve them out. Execute deserters that come to us from the insurgents. Make them an example." Adelger said before drinking some of his wine and getting up. "Somebody get me some more wine!" He said as he stumbled a bit down the steps to his throne, then heading up to his room to lay around lazily. He sighed, getting out a piece of paper and a pen, deciding to write to Elvyne. He procrastinated, trying to figure out what he was even going to write. Eventually passing out and drooling after only writing 'Elvyne' and a comma after. He woke up a bit later with drool on his face, being hung over before groaning, looking at the paper. He rubbed his face, sighing. "This is the worst job in the world." Adelger said before finishing up the paper.

~~~~

"Dearest Elvyne, how are you? I'm. Well. I'm not good with words you know. Or a lot for that matter. I think you kinda know that already though. I'm not doing too good, as I'm sure you see on the news often as people cheer on for my defeat. I hate that blonde headed Stadner that lingers around me like a parasite but I will admit, she is effective in killing.

She plotted an assassination against the President of Cantenseel, and is responsible for the terrorist acts in Cantenseel as well. Why do I tell you this? I trust you not to release this information until I die.

My death is imminent. I have seen it in the visions. Everyone is conspiring against me to get my throne. Louisa, I fear the most. I see evil burn in her eyes and yet she thinks she has won. Karl? Maybe. He's loyal to himself. Then there's these insurgents. They are the most bold threat besides Cantenseel and the other nations themselves.

I was wrong. And I will pay the blood price for it, but not before fighting."

~ King Adelger Kiesenger Von Elbinorune the II, True King of the Adalian Throne.

~~~~

Adelger nodded his head, grinning as he thought. He went to his raven, having it go to Elvyne.

"Who was that to?" Karla asked while standing in the doorway, looking at Adelger.

"A friend." Adelger said simply, looking over at Karla with a tired expression.

"Uh huh. You don't have any of those, so that's pretty ironic." Karla said while walking over to Adelger, narrowing her eyes at him. "You sent it to the girl, didn't you?"

"What girl?" Adelger asked with a hiss, seeming very angered.

"The Silvius!" Karla said as she slapped Adelger, making him widen his eyes in rage. "Do not lie to me, little brother!" She yelled at him. "Why are you like this?!"

"Like what?!" He yelled out, having the veins pop out of his neck as he suppressed his anger for a moment.

"Fucking crazy. Like your father." Karla said to him as she held Adelger up by his collar, shaking him. "WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO FATHER? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CAUSE ALL OF THIS?! WE COULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER, DONE IT AT A BETTER TIME, HAD YOU LET HIM LED! HAVE HIM BE THE KING!" She said while belittling Adelger.

"I will not give my blood right to a man born of peasantry and who lives by lies!" Adelger said as he pushed off Karla. "You think I don't know he's the one that butchered my family with my grandfather?" He asked Karla, getting up close to her, locking the door so she could not leave.

"Th...That was...No." Karla said with a stutter. "That did not happen."

"That's what you wish, isn't it?" Adelger said with a whisper. "You fucking dirty bastard." Adelger said while choking Karla, anger in his eyes being as clear as day. "And you wish to kill me as well, right?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "That's why you came here tonight."

Karla looked at Adelger, surprise in her eye as she looked at him before Adelger smacked her, brushing the eyepatch off her face, revealing a missing eye. "Adel..g..er..I never...wou..ld.."

"My father, when he saw your birth, cut out one of your eyes when he saw the betrayal my mother did with your creation." Adelger said before holding her up with one arm, taking his knife off the bed. "Perhaps I should cut your other one out for you doing the same to me." He said as he edged the knife closer to her eye, having the tip be nearly touching her eye before he dropped Karla, looking down at her. "That Silvius taught me something. Forgiveness and kindness. That is why you still have an eye." He said before picking up his wine glasses, drinking some of his wine as he heard her gag and choke. "Speak her name to anyone again, I will have you chopped into pieces and spread across each part of my kingdom. Insult my father again, I will have you burnt on a stake and insult me again...and I will forgive you." He said with a smile, then frowning. "Now get the fuck out of my room. The King commands you."

Karla got up, her legs shaky as she coughed before picking up her eyepatch, putting it on as soon as possible as she got out, then looking out Karl, who was listening.

"You fool." Karl simply said, shaking his head after Adelger slammed the door shut. "Do you know how he is thinking now? Why would you even?..."

"I wanted to help.." Karla said quietly, causing Karl to facepalm as he walked away, sighing, wondering how he was going to fix this mess up.

"We're up early tomorrow. Fighting the insurgency. Be ready." Karl simply said while going to his quarters. Karla pouted, crossing her arms, mad she didn't get even a thank you.
Renald felt his shoulders almost fysically get heavier as Vasilia started to talk about the situation in house Silvius. "She's... Coping. As best as she can. She has been through alot for such a pure gentle girl who has never experienced things like this before... She's trying her best to keep smiling. Sweet child..... I wished things would have went differently as well. All of this is just..." He sighs as he rubs his neck, feeling tension build up again. "I don't even know.... Nor do I know what to do with house Silvius. Some want to flee. Some want to fight. And I don't know which road to lead them on."

"I am doing fine." Fecilia says quietly before looking at the grave. She knew both her and Mina were thinking the same thing. It could have been them. "It has become way too commen." She says, almost feeling cold about things like this now which was a very bad thing. "Things like this shouldn't be commen...." Her mind wandered off to her son. Would she feel like this when he died as well in battle? Or the other kids fighting for their future? She prayed not. She prayed she didn't even have to find out.

Souji sighs softly before nodding and patting his innocent child's head. "She is... She is with the gods now. Looking down at us. But she is together with her family. And that is precious." He says, not wanting his daughter to feel so down. It must be weird for her, seeing death up close for the first time like this.

Rex couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head as he removes Hei's hand, not feeling quite comfortable with being pat in public. "Hei, I am still the president." He says as he chuckles more, glad no one had seen. "And stubborness comes from both of us." He says, knowing Hei could be just as bad as him. But then he sighs. "I need to give my speech soon..."

-------------------

Lucien rubbed his nose a bit as he chuckled, wrapping his tails around her body to keep her comfy and close. "You don't have to think about that. I am not leaving. Unless you release me which I won't allow in the first place." He says with a light grin though he really meant it.

Fayline wiggles her toes a bit, quite enjoying the rub before she giggles. Papa Joseph. It sounded silly. Though she also knew he was truly secretly worrying for those kids as well. "You are a great papa already, my love." She says as she smiles a bit more at him. "Cynfael is going to be another spoiled happy child. Mostly spoiled thanks to you."

Dequan stepped a bit into the kitchen before closing the door. "I am not a fool, Virgil." He says, his emotions still not showing on his face. "That hadn't been a talk. I asked my question correctly. I know what you are doing. I just don't understand why. Who are you fooling? Eva? Luna? Both? Or perhaps yourself? So you tell me before I am the one getting the wrong picture about you." He says quite directly.

-----------------

Elvyne heard small ticks against her window. Normally it wouldn't have woken her, but it kept on getting repeated until it forced her awake. Slowly she openes her eyes as she sits upright, her mind still foggy from the sleep. With a frown she walks towards her window, seeing a black raven there, staring at her. He had something for her. She dind't know why she knew but she did. So she opened the window, the cold air causing her to shiver a bit as the raven hopped in onto her desk. There was a letter attached to his claw. Perhaps from her uncle? She takes the letter, smiling sweetly at the raven and thanking him before reading it. Her smile fell and her eyes widened. Adelger. Adelger had written her a letter. With all of this information about the killing and attacks. Why would he do such a thing? Why even try to contact her? Though she guessed she knew why. 'My death'. He could know with his powers. She didn't know why but it caused her heart to clench. She shouldn't feel that way though, right? He had saved her but only after having tried killing her himself. He had kissed her but only after tearing open her back with his sword. She should be wanting having nothing to do with him anymore. But still here he was, reaching out to her. And there she was, writing a letter back to him.

~~~~~~~~

Adelger. I am as fine as I can be. My house is a mess. My mother wants to flee. My aunts wants to fight. My uncle is already cracking under the pressure. My grandmother is dying of grief. I miss my grandfather. So I guess I am not that fine after all now that I think about it.

I don't understand why you have written me, nor why you have told me this information. And I don't understand why I am writing you back. Nomatter what had happend afterwards, you did try to kill me. I don't think I will ever forget the look in your eyes back then. Still I feel my stomach clench when I read you predicting your own death. Nomatter how wrong you were, no one deserves such a faith. I will keep your secret.

Honestly, I am afraid. Terrified even. For just everything that is about to come. The war. The killing. It's strange how you can be afraid of death and life at the same time...

Fighting will get you killed. You'll be going towards the faith you have predicted. So please just run.

~ Elvyne Silvius.

P.s. This will give you protection in the English lands

---------------

Some tears stains were on the letter though she still gave it to the raven along with a tiny clothed bag with a silver ring, the engravement of the Silvius household on it. Every Silvius had one. And she gave hers now to him. She watches the raven fly off, following it's path for a long time, before closing the window and going back to bed.
"I do not know..Renald..." Vasilia said quietly, looking down with her head hung low. "All I know is this...House Romanov, at the height of our power, saw the threats that could have been, but decided to ignore it. Why? Not out of fear, no. Not out of that. But a lack of decision. It was our inability to decide that destroyed us." She said while putting her hand on his shoulder. "I know though that you are capable of making the right decision. You always have been good at that."

"But they are." Mina said, bringing them back to reality instead of dreams. "However, we, together, can change that." She said before turning her head and looking at Felicia. "That is of course only is true however if you are a leader." She commented while raising her eyebrows. "You could though...perhaps. Reconsider joining the council?" She asked with a smile. "We could use the help you knowwwww and, plus, there's two empty seats right now and if a real candidate joined, the councilmen in lou would have to leave for a presidentially appointed candidate and we both know Rex would love you back."

"I hope she's having a good time with them." Mei said with a smile, sighing as she looked around, shaking her head. "Why are they all so sad? Don't they know they'll see her again someday?" She said as she then looked at the casket. "It's like a vacation in heaven, right? Except, it's forever."

"Then give the best speech, but don't forget you know, she's in a better place. We're the unlucky ones. While she gets to be in the heavens, if you believe in that, we get to eat a turd and have to deal with all this crap." Hei said while patting his back, then grinning brightly at Rex. "Turn that frowner downer upsideupper. My son has the same issue with not smiling."

-----------

"Oh I know you wouldn't. You love me too much." Valeriya said in a very sure tone of voice as she ran her fingers through his tail fur, brushing the hair lazily as she yawned, being quite exhausted. "How do you have so much energy?" She asked him while yawning. "I can hardly keep my eyes open right now."

"More like thanks to you, mon amour. If it was up to me, well, the children would be getting more than a few spankings for bad behavior." Joseph said with a small yet dark grin on his face as he massaged her feet. "And not the kind of spankings that mommy gets either." He commented with a wink, having his grin turn into bit a perverted one.

"I don't think you actually do understand what I was doing." Virgil said as he walked a bit closer to Dequan before drinking some of his beer. "I am not fooling anybody, Dequan. Not at all. I am not hiding anything, am I?" He said as he raised his eyebrows up, then drinking some more of his beer. "Fooling myself?" He asked himself, laughing a bit, finding that comment laughable. "What the hell does that even mean? Huh?" He asked, even walking closer. "You don't know enough about me. What I've been through. The shit I've seen. The shit I've done. What I've lost." He said in a hushed tone, then killing his beer, slamming the empty bottle onto the table. "There isn't nothing to fool. Not with me, Dequan."

------------

Adelger sat down, watching the fire in his fireplace burn before he heard tapping on the window. He got up, not having expected a return so soon. He took the letter, using his knife to cut it open, watching as the silver ring fell out onto the desk. He read the letter up and down, taking the words to heart before setting it down, sighing and rubbing his head, taking in the idea of even running as he slipped the ring on his finger, getting a vision from it of Elvyne writing the letter to him. He sniffed, shaking his head, refusing to cry before laying down, deciding to finally sleep rather than contemplate things he thought could never happen. "Goodnight..Elvyne." He whispered out, looking at the moon, knowing that she too was under the same one as his before he shut his eyes.

Karl hid in the shadows, grinning. He walked quietly, reading the letter, then looking at sleeping Adelger. "Whatever let's you sleep at night." He thought to himself before sinking into the darkness, reappearing back in his chamber. He opened his closet, going to a chest that had a magic rune on it. He placed his hand, breaking the rune and taking off the seal, allowing him to access the chest. He opened it, running his hands along the rim of the chest as dust older than the king himself fluttered in the air. He pulled out his old armor, dusting it off before putting it back on, closing his eyes as memories from another time came back to him. He then pulled out his spear which was the same one that ended the empire, holding it up and looking at it. "Dragonsbane.." He said as he grinned. He named it that due to the amount of Elbinorune blood that had coated it's spearhead. He walked out of the palace of chaos, Dragonsbane strapped to his back as he disappeared into the shadows, reappearing moments later at Fort Urzustand. He walked through the command center, heading down the stairs, checking stations to make sure people were getting ready. He walked outside, seeing the group of trucks. He walked to the carrier truck, making sure it was stocked with ready and able horses for when they would go on foot. He looked up, noticing as snow fell from the sky before banging on the head truck. "READY AT ARMS. FORMATION!" He yelled to the staff sergeant of the base, who in return set off the alarms for formation. All the soldiers poured out in their black armored trench coats, holding their assault weapons. Karl stood at the front of their formation, holding up one hand. "I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I am not here to give you words of inspiration, or chants of how you will gain riches and glory. You won't. You each alone are insignificant in the grand spectrum of this country. However, together, as one effective force, you all are the greatest trained killers. Now, we have some trained killers out there who believe they are better than us. So let us do our job quickly; as an example to those who believe that they are." He said before turning around, whistling, getting into the passenger seat of a truck as the soldiers started loading up howitzers and other weapons as well as sitting in the transport trucks. Karl looked down, then up at the sky, noticing a snowflake falling down as it seemed another storm was coming.

------------

Gilford sat in the depths of the ice sanctuary underneath the castle, where the patriarch of their family was rumored to have been born thousands of years ago. Allowing the energy to course through him. His hair stood up as the water from the pond within the sanctuary began to flow from the pond, curling around his arms and around his body as he meditated, seeing if the pond would allow him to use it's power. As it froze around him, he realized that for a moment it became one with him. He opened his eyes wide as memories of hundreds of ancestors he did not know began to course through him, giving him knowledge. Knowledge in such large amounts that he wasn't even sure was possible to have. He stood up, walking over the pound before sinking in, feeling the spirits of his ancestors push his head into the water, having him breathe the freezing cold water into his lungs. Gilford continued to breathe in, nearly falling unconscious before Petrov pulled him out from the pond, allowing Gilford to cough out the water on his own as he went through the ascension ceremony. "Pride and fury." He said to Gilford, allowing him to cough before Gilford opened his eyes which had turned a milky white color that was darker than the sclera of his eye.

"Pride and fury." Gilford said as he felt his abilities as an ice mage awaken. He stepped out from his fathers arms, looking at the pond which seemed to have calmed in it energy before looking at Petrov. "Did mother do this as well?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Aye. But as an infant. She does not remember." Petrov said while walking out of the sanctuary, finding it too holy to be stood in for long. He and Gilford went upstairs into the castle. He sat at his desk, looking at Gilford tiredly, feeling pride swell through him. "I miss Ivanka, actually." He said quietly; then looking down at a teddy bear on his desk that had belonged to her. "This was hers when she was a child. Before she got her disease."

"I do not know of mothers disease." Gilford said while sitting down, not understanding what Ivanka had.

"It was a degenerative disease. Her body couldn't really grow anymore because of cancer cells, and she had to have uhm..well. We sent her to Cantenseel for an experimental treatment that saved her life, but also crippled her for life." Petrov explained, putting his hands together. "My dreams of having a strong mage line were crushed forever. She no longer could use magic as well as she could have and all of your uncles were born without mage nerves. I was at a loss. House Markovich was to die without our nerves. We would become like the Lancaster's or worse, the Romanov's."

"Why did we not finish the Romanov's?" Gilford asked with his hands together.

"Simply put, we couldn't. Anastasia escaped and her daughter was too under the radar to find. Vasilia was too high power to assassinate. However...her children. That's another story." Petrov said with a raised finger. "Irisviel Romanov was quite untouchable, but I believed that if we were to remove the father of her children from the equation, she might do it on her own. I miscalculated; ergo, I had to compromise. The father of her children was..well. He was the second son of King Hermann, one of my allies. The mad king called back his brother for royal duties, effectively removing Avelheim from the lives of the children." He said before sighing out. "I let them live, but were I to find a chance to eliminate them, I would."

"Understandable." Gilford said before standing up. "I would like to use my new powers. Perhaps..."

"Why are you asking me, Gilford?" Petrov asked with a smile. "I am not the patriarch of our family anymore. That is you." He said while standing up, taking the crown off of his head and putting his on Gilford's. "You can have that. You don't get the griffin egg though until I die. That is my trophy." He said with a small smile.

Gilford grinned, feeling excitement course through him at the news. He walked to the large window that overlooked the entire island that the castle was on and the surrounding area, looking into the arctic ocean. He closed his eyes, spreading his arms wide as he felt himself connect with nature itself as the fury of his rage transferred through his nerves into energy; commanding the clouds themselves to bend to his will as he created a maelstrom, sending it towards the direction of the Adalian empire, hoping to aid not only Cantenseel but his father by killing the enemy via starvation. Gilford put his hands behind his back, watching the storm.

"You remind me of your father." Petrov said with a smile while watching.

"Perhaps I am like him." Gilford muttered, then clenching his fist. "In some ways. But I am different as well." Gilford said while walking back from the window, pacing slowly. "that I know." He whispered out while clenching the scarf Ichirou gave him, then looking up. "I will kill every woman, man and even child if it ensures those I care a lot are safe. Nothing will stop me. No God's, kings or common man can stop my storm."
 "I do not know..Renald..." Vasilia dicho quietly, looking down with her head hung low. "All I know is
Renald could see the logic in the Romanov's past mistakes. When you don't decide where to go then you get no where but stuck in time and place. And if you got stuck than you could easily die in a world like this. He would take her advice to hard and that she had so much trust in him made him trust himself just a tad bit more. Only a tad. He still did not believe fully in his abillity to lead his whole family. But he had to. And he will. Gently he cups the woman's cheeks and leans down to give her a soft kiss on her forhead. "Thank you for having so much faith in me.... Even if you see the strength in me I do not see." He says quietly.

Felicia knew that the conversation would be going this way. Especially now with the open spots in the council. But going back? To the council she had left in such a way? Her pride wouldn't let her. It had been her decision, To try to stand up for her son ofcourse but still. "I can't Mina.... Even if I would want to I just... Can't." She says with a small shrug as she folds her arms. "The council will do fine without me." Though she knew they could still really use her.

"It is. But still, they are not here now. When you love someone you want them near. To have and to hold. To feel the warmth and hear their words. So when that isn't possible for a long time it is hard." Souji explains to his daughter. "You understand that right?"

Rex thinks about his brother's words. Perhaps they were the unlucky ones. What was about to come... No one would want to live through that. Though he still felt like her whole family dying wasn't a mercy or an escape.... He smiles softly as he shakes his head a bit. "You amaze me, Hei...." He says quietly before taking a deep breath, readying himself. "Wish me luck?"

------------------

Lucien simply grinned as she so surely stated that he loved her. He had never said anything like that to her. Though he guessed his actions spoke for him. Even if he wasn't truly sure himself. Was he in love?..... He couldn't truly know. He has never been in love before. So perhaps. All he knew was that whatever he was feeling towards this woman, it was strong and felt good. "You just keep me energized." He says as he places butterfly kisses on her neck, truly enjoying the feeling of her hands on her tail.

Fayline giggles a bit and rolls her eyes. Though she pinches his cheek as she notices the way he looks at her. "Take that grin away darling. I am way too pregnant to do dirty things at the moment." She says as she sticks out her tongue. "You will have to hold on for a long time darling."

Dequan didn't shy away as Virgil walked closer to him. He kept looking the man straight in the eye. "Not hiding..... Yes you are. You are not hiding the fact that you have been sleeping all this time with Luna. The others just didn't noticed or ignored it. I noticed. Fillian did too." He says bluntly, calling the beast by it's name. "But you are hiding something else. Something deeper inside of you heart. Something you have been facing-" He grabs Virgil's arm and holds it up, looking at the scars on his arms. "- but in a bad way. And I have the feeling you are trying to ignore your pain now like this.... I know enough about you to know you don't want to hurt Eva. She is too good of a girl for that. So let Eva go or let Luna go. Neither deserve this."
"We never can see our own strength, Renald. It takes special moments for us to find out how truly strong we can be. Mine was when I became a single mother. Yours? We'll see." Vasilia said before noticing people starting to sit down and get ready for the ceremony. "Come. Shed your worries with me. Let us just remember Kimi instead, and smile at the good times we all were allowed to share together."

"Well okay Felicia." Mina said before shrugging, acting like she didn't care. "Don't say I didn't tell you though. You'll wish you came back." She said ominously before heading back to Souji and Mei's direction.

"Yes daddy." Mei said as she shook her head in understanding, then smiling. "But we still should be happy. If they were a good person like Ms. Romanov, they get to be in God's warmth. That's greater than what we can experience here." She said as she smiled at her mom coming back. "Mommy!"

"Mei!" Mina said with a smile, then looking at Souji, her eyes telling him the answer she received.

"I wish you all the luck in the world, big brother." Hei said with a hand on Rex's shoulder. "Do the best you can do; then sit with me and your girlfriend. People that you know are here and care. You too need to recover a little from this."

----------

"That's really literally true." Valeriya said before groaning loudly, then yawning loudly. "It's fucking cold. I feel like my family is making another storm. It's in the air, and it's a bit too nippy."

"Your hands aren't pregnant." Joseph said in a grumpy tone; then smiling, sighing at Fayline while rubbing her stomach. "He's already been a little trouble maker for his dad." He said while leaning in. "Haven't you, huh buddy?" He said before a soldier knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Sir, I have something that my interest you." A soldier said while saluting, then playing the insurgent broadcast on a hand radio.

Joseph sipped his wine, then spitting it all out as he heard the broadcast, then standing up. "GET TO THE COMMAND ROOM NOW!"

~~~~~

"Tch.." Virgil let out, looking down before looking up at him and taking his arm away. "Don't touch me." He growled out. "You don't know a-"

"Elites, to the command room, ready to deploy. You have a new objective. Please, I repeat; Elites to the command room." A female voice said through the loud speaker.

"We will talk about about this another time, Dequan." Virgil said with a huff before heading off to get ready for battle.

~~~~~

Takao was the first to get into the command room in his armor, looking at Joseph tiredly. "Why do you do this to us."

Eva soon followed with sweat dripping down from her forehead from training, panting with her teeth gritted; sheer intensity in her eyes.

Luna next, limping a little as she walked, yawning tiredly from a night of activity. "Where's Virgil?" She asked outloud

Valeriya came in dead tired, bags under her eyes as she looked over at Lucien, groaning quietly.

Yurichi walked in silently in his shinobi garb, strapping several of his belts of kunai and leather armor to him finally sheathing his tanto as fire burnt in his eyes. Since Nirri had left, the anger that he had in him had finally sparked back up and he wanted to vent it on some enemies.

Joseph pressed play, allowing the insurgent transmission to be played on repeat. "Mission one; Aid the insurgency. Effective immediately, do all of you understand?" He asked as others walked in. "This is top priority. You leave after you are briefed."

Virgil paled as he came in, looking like he saw a ghost as he heard the voice of Johnathan, thinking he must have gone mad. "What?.." Virgil whispered quietly to himself. Johnathan had died years ago, right? It couldn't have been true. The voice. The way of talking. It was all his friend, but at the same time, somehow different. He knew he had to find out for himself.

"Any questions?" Joseph asked.

"Are we to meet up with them, or head straight to attack the counter force the Germans will be sending?" Virgil asked with a raised hand.

"Good question, squad commander. Yes, you will meet up with the insurgents." Joseph said with a nod. "Afterwards, prepare for a battle on Lake Starnberg, which is the area separating the counter force and the insurgency. Yurichi and Eadlyn, you two will set use your archery skills and use explosive tipped arrows to shoot down their soldiers who have bullet resistant armor. Eva and Takao, you two will use your heavy weapons to fight the men on horseback. Dequan and Fillian, you two will guard Johnathan, the head of the insurgency. Virgil, you will fight the commander, Karlen Von Jager. He is the one who aided your grandfather in the separatist revolution and the reason why your fathers family had an untimely demise. I believe you are best suited to kill him, due to your strength. Luna, you will protect Virgil. Your father seeing one of his own attacking with the enemy will dishearten him." He said as he held a military baton. "Ice has frozen over the roads, so I have allocated usage of a Cantenseel stealth transport flier that I will have a pilot fly you in. It cannot be detected by radar at low altitude and has stealth field technology within it, so entry into the country will be safe. However, I cannot say for exiting. You will need to find a way back via the insurgents." Joseph commented out while hitting his baton on lake Starnberg. "ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?!"

----------

Dietrich walked through the Feng laboratory complex which had been cleaned up and allowed to run on the power grid again as Levi allied himself with Rex. He had just returned from the frontlines; his trench coat now riddled with bullet holes and new scars on his body. He silently crept into Levi's room, seeing him gone. He walked to his desk, seeing a large journal. He opened it, dust flying as he went to the first page, describing what he had done to Yumi. He described it as 'thrilling' and 'a power rush', hinting later on in the passage that he would do it again. He didn't write for months, then writing about how he had to sleep for a month to recover from an unlisted injury. Most of the journal after was a series of equations and theory on how to make a super soldier, until realizing he had to make a mage. For months, not another passage until he listed Eva Romanov's name on the top.

~~~~

Day 6,953
"I have found a perfect candidate for my project. Eva Romanov, raped by an unknown assailant. Her, being a carrier of the Romanov bloodline, is the one. Pregnant and traumatized, one wouldn't notice if the bastard rape child would go missing."

Day 6,955
"This specimen is an unknown. Sure, it is half Romanov, but it also belongs to another bloodline of mages? How rare. I must look more into it."

Day 6,959
"Raiden Lancaster raped Eva Romanov. I would have liked to have seen it in all honesty. She would have been torn open by a man of his stature."

Day 7,000
"The child is in it's cylinder, filled with a drugged water using the serum X-557(For the amount of fucking tries it took to make it) to make him grow exponentially faster. It exhibits pain from the process, but seems to be allowing the drug to take its course.

"This child is the size of a ten yearold and it's only a month old! Marvelous. I have taken to calling him Dietrich. Dietrich Shaw. Yes. The bastard of Lancaster and Romanov. I rather do like it. I hope he comes out well."

"Asks too many questions. I sent him away to the frontlines. Perhaps he will die there. None the less, I have the genes I need. If he comes back, he will make rather nice research data.

"Rex has my trust. I can see it. Good, good. Perhaps I can use him The King of England will come to find that the Arran's- "

~~~~~~~~

Dietrich gritted his teeth, feeling a sense of anger at Levi's words, before sitting down, rubbing his face as he tried to process the emotions as he tried to think of who he was. He stood up, taking the diary, exiting the laboratory as he looked at the sky. Mother, Eva. Father, Raiden. Those were his parents. His family. His bloodlines. "Rape.." He said, feeling the word touch his lips. He knew what that was. It meant pain for his mother. He was pain. He was not made from love, but of lust and anger. His mother probably didn't love him, or know of his existence, and his father most assuredly didn't. He didn't know this for sure though, for he wasn't born. He was robbed of birth. He was robbed of having a mother by one man. Levi Willis, otherwise known as Charles Arran. He stole not only Dietrich's childhood away, but his humanity. He stole something he could never regain, including a relationship with his mother. He saw two birds in the sky; a mother teaching her chick how to fly, causing tears to begin to swell in his eyes, flowing down his cheeks as pain came along with the realizations. He then focused the pain into anger, and with that anger, came the urge to do the only thing he knew how to do. Kill. He tore off his trench coat, leaving him in a Cantenseel military uniform. He began to walk towards the hospital, having heard via the grape vine that Levi had been injured. He went to the hospital, posing as Levi's son in order to get through security to meet him. As he looked at Levi sleeping he shut and locked the door, looking dead at him. "Charles Arran." He said gruffly.

"Hm-" Levi instantly felt a sharp pain, opening his eyes as Dietrich stabbed his blade into him, stabbing the back of the diary into him so Rex could read. He then broke the blade out of his arm, allowing it to stick out but also stay in Levi's heart. "You can't kill me, you failed science experiment." Levi's gurgled out as blood came out of his mouth.

"I have added a coating to my blades." Dietrich said as his kagune reformed and made his sword out from his arm, this one looking red and bloody as steel formed around it from his skeleton. "Silver." He said while walking to Levi, holding his face tightly as he grinned. "Silver for monsters. Like you." He said while holding his face, not letting him move as he stared into his eyes, watching him die. He then let go, making sure to keep it open to the page where he said he was going to use Rex before escaping out a window, heading out from the area quickly, knowing there'd be a large commotion from him killing an ally of the president. He walked to a park, sitting down on a bench, rubbing his head; gritting his teeth and crying, trying to imagine the face of his mother and father, unable to as he didn't know them; wishing at the very moment he could be held in his mothers arms, told that everything was okay and he was a good boy. "Eva!" He cried out, curling in a ball on the bench, terrifying children that were at a nearby park.

"Mommy why is he crying?" A child asked as he looked at his mother.

"I'm not sure. Go away from the crying man." His mother said while taking her sons arm.

"But I wanna see what's wrong!" The child said as he looked at Dietrich.

"WHERE IS EVA ROMANOV?!" Dietrich asked as he stood up, looking at the child.

"MOMMY I'M SCARED!" The child screamed out.

"I'm calling the police!" The mother yelled as she pulled her child away, getting her phone out and dialing the police.

"WHAT ARE POLICE?!" Dietrich yelled out, looking around until he saw the flashing lights moments later.

"On the ground, now!" A cop said with his gun drawn, walking to Dietrich and putting him on his knees, getting him in handcuffs and putting his face into the dirt. "You're going to jail!"

~~~~~

Dietrich held his prisoner sign, having his mugshot taken at different angles until he was sent to his cell. Being a special soldier, a military police officer was sent from the station to the funeral so Rex could deal with him after since he was suspected of killing Levi. He looked around at his cell, seeing a German operative who had been severely tortured and a homeless man. "Why are you two in here?"

"I tried to plant a bomb in Kimi Romanov's casket." The operative said in a thick accent as blood came down from his head.

"I peed on a police car." The homeless man said while cackling. "You?"

"I cried in a park." Dietrich said with an innocent smile.
Renald took her words to heart, wondering if this really was the time his strength would show. He prayed for it. They needed it. Ofcourse Renald noticed the people staring as well but he couldn't care less. The bond that him and Vasilia shared was just strong. They were bound together thanks to all the times they have been standing next and against eachother. "Alright." He says quietly as he sits down next to her, actually reaching out and holding her hand, thinking he needed it just as much as she needed it.

Felicia felt a bit of a knot form in her lower belly. Did Mina resent her a bit for leaving? She truly hoped not. She was pulled out of her thoughts by her husband's hand on her shoulder. Feeling her mood he gently places a kiss on the top of her head. "Don't sweat it." He mumbles quietly before he leads her towards their seat as they both sit down.

Souji smiles a bit more as he listens to his pure girl before it falls a bit again, noticing Mina's look. He had already thought Felicia would give that answer. "We can't change it. Perhaps time will." He tries to encourage her a bit, knowing how much she would like for Felicia's return, both and counsiler and as friend. "The ceremony will start soon." And with that they all sit down.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much you are helping already." Rex says in all his honesty when he notices everyone sitting down. "There I go then." He straightens his jacket and takes another deep breath before trying to stand a bit taller. Trying to appear strong, While in truth, he wasn't. Not now. When everyone was seated, their national anthem played and he walked up infront of the crowd, standing infront of the caskets with his back facing them. He hid his hands behind his back so the camera's wouldn't capture them shaking. "Cantenseel, today we mourn the loss of Counsilor member Kimi Romanov and her family. We-" He scanned over the crowd and he shouldn't have. Because when his eyes fell on the remaining Romanov's, their eyes already red from crying, Vasilia clutching Renald's hand, the words he had prepared were just lost. "..... I am sorry.... I know an apology won't ever be enough. And it is selfish to hope that one day you will forgive me since I was the reason she was killed. I was the one targeted that day. And she was the one who lost her life.... I can't ever make amends for that.... I havn't gotten the chance to truly get to know her even if she was in my council. But I do know this, she was strong, fearless and was prepared to take any risk to make sure this country was safe. She loved her family and everyone adored her. If there was just one more person just like her this world would be a better place. But there is not. And there won't ever will be someone like her again.... I know everyone is afraid of what is about to come. But Kimi Romanov was not. She stood tall and fought for solutions for this country. And I pray, that in her honour, we all will stand just as tall and fight. Just like she did. I won't forget her. And I promise that her death, and any death about to come, will never be in vain." He wasn't talking to the crowd anymore, nor the camera's. He was purely talking to the Romanov. He nearest loved ones. And he was making them a promise. He will take their pain and his and he will fight with everything he had. For his country but most of all for her now. He then noticed everyone staring. He had no clue if he had given a good speech. He didn't even remember. He had spoken from the heart. With nothing left to say he walks away from the caskets and sits down next to Hei and Shiomi, a shaky sigh escaping his lips. He couldn't stay up there anymore. It had been too long ago since he had been forced to do this. And somehow this felt so much heavier than the times before.

--------------

Fayline giggles at his grumpy comment. Well, that was true ofcourse. And ofcourse she would never let him wait that long. He would become the most grumpy annoying thing in the world. Still she loved him even like that. She was about to kiss him when the soldier walked in, sadly making an end to their time together. Nerves hit her immediatly. So this was it. Their first mission. She gives her husband's cheek an encouraging kiss before he left, leaving her alone with her son and the worries.

~~~~~~~

Dequan did not like the fact that Virgil was acting that way towards him but before it could turn into an arguement or such they were called away. He made his way over to his room and put on his holy robes before walking to the command room. The message was clearly a good message for them. Though he did notice how pale Virgil suddenly became. And when Joseph talked about the head of it all he understoud why. Johnathan. It was the same name Virgil's friend had had before he was killed. And judging by Virgil's face it was more than just the name the man regonized. He did not say a thing though. He was the only one who knew about Virgil's old friend. It was a secret. One he would keep.

Fillian was already there in his gear. He looks at Dequan with a raised eyebrow, knowing there had been one and asking how the conversation had gone. Dequan simply shakes his head a bit. Ofcourse it would go that way.

Eadlyn was in her black suit as well, looking just as tired and a bit annoyed as Takao. They had been having such a nice sleep and now this happend. Though she got wide awake as she heard about the mission. Now she became a bit nervous but still she straightens her back and nods. This was it then. She would not dissapoint her father.

Lucien felt bad as he noticed how tired out Valeryia was. What made it worse was that they were going to battle right now. This wasn't good. She was already drained and now he was going to drain her more. He will need to use his powers and that will cause her to lose her strength. It was dangerous. He softly places a hand on her back and leans in to her ear. "You sure you can handle this right now?" The worry in his voice clear.

"No questions. Everything is clear." Fillian answers for the group as he cracks his neck a bit and stops leaning against the wall. "Let us go then."
Hei patted Rex's shoulder, smiling at him brightly. "Very moving, Rex. You're an experienced politican." Hei commented out as the national anthem was played loudly while Kimi and her family were buried.

"I know that was hard for you." Shiomi said quietly, holding his hand as she looked at him lovingly, although she was quite worried for his health still, physically and mentally. "But you have this. We all together can get through this, and come from it stronger." She said with a smile. "Always, baby.

Vasilia stood up after Kimi was lowered in, sighing before shaking her head. "Want to get lunch?" She asked Lizana, Iris and Renald, looking exhausted from the day already. "I'm too sad for all this."

-------

"I can handle it." Valeriya said with a determined expression, smiling at Lucien. " Have faith."

Joseph nodded his head, looking at his soldiers with a grin, then holding up his hand. "Eadlyn, lead them outside and onto the aircraft. You all have a mission to do." He said before lowering his hand. "Now get to it. That's an order!"
Rex truly couldn't understand how Hei could still be smiling so much while he inside was breaking. He looks at Shiomi as she takes a soft hold of his hand. Their positveness was almost too much for him at the moment since he could not see it yet. "I really need to get home..." He says quietly to her, his eyes showing how exhausted her was. But when he stood up an officer walked to him and he soon learned that his day was far from over.

Lizana nods quietly, actually hungrey since she had two to eat for. Renald on the other hand wasn't. He just wanted to rest and go home. Or better yet, to his wife. But he couldn't do that. So he smiles softly as he nods. "Alright." Though before he could leave, he was stopped by Rex. He apologized to Vasilia, after he heard Rex had some buisiness with him and left together with the president.

--------------

"I have faith in you. I just am worried." Lucien replies, though he did not really have to voice out his worries.

Eadlyn nods as she checks her weapons one final time, strapping the bow onto her back. "Let us go then." She says as she leads them to the aircraft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all had travelled in silence towards the Germanic lands. Tension as their first mission neared and neared became more feelable with each mile they flew. Though everyone stayed calm. Especially ofcourse the ones with enough battle experience.

Eadlyn was sitting next to Takao, holding his hand as her other hand kept fidgetting out of nervousness with her braid.

Lucien had moved Valeryia to sit on his lap, purely to hold her.

Fillian was actually looking bored since the ride took to long for his opinion and Dequan was meditating to store up his powers.

The silence was interrupted by the pilot's voice. "We are approaching the meeting spot. Get ready for the jump." They had decided that they would go down by parachute since it would be more tactical that way. it would still be ahrd to land such an aircraft.

Eadlyn let's out a sigh. "This is it then."

------------

They had Dietrich strapped down entirely to the chair in the interrogation room. Not a single space of movement could be done except moving his neck. Which was just precauntion since the president himself walked in together with a very tormented but angrey looking Renald. Rex sat down while Renald kept standing. "You're Eva's child...." Renald said almost in disbelief. But the book had not been lying. And the feeling he had since the beginning after meeting Dietrich had not been wrong. This man. This experiment. This child ripped out of her body. Was truly Eva's. And Raiden's. Raiden Lancaster. Knowing the one who did such horrid things to her made his body fuel with angrey. That man would pay. Dearly. And he would do it. But for now he reeled his anger in as he was face to face with the proof of the horrible crime.
Virgil jumped out of the stealth fight, the others following as they parachuted through the woods. Luna landed next to him, nodding head at Virgil and Eva. Yurichi followed along, being the tactical red light holder, going through the woods. Virgil held up his hand as a squadron of Germans walked by. He crouched with the others, trying to stay hidden from such a large group. "go." Virgil said quietly, running up towards a light, which was the broadcasting station that they were close to. "Fillian, go along first and scout. Talk to the guards. Chances are, they're our boys." Virgil said while crouching in the snow, holding a side arm in his hand. He stood up, shaking his head. "Never mind " Virgil said before walking to the soldiers, who had their guns drawn at him before seeing Virgil's eyes.

"It's a chaos mage. Kill him!" One of the soldiers said, cocking back his rifle before Johnathan walked outside, grinning.

"Guys, guys. Please." Johnathan laughed out, then motioning to the group. "Virgil and friends, come in. We've been waiting." He said while letting them into the resistance headquarters.

"Johnathan.." Virgil said quietly, rubbing his hands together to warm them up while shaking his head in disbelief.

"No questions?" Johnathan asked, surprised they weren't talking. "Virgil?"

"Not until the battle is over." Virgil said before motioning over to Fillian. "Debrief Johnathan on what we're doing."

--------

Dietrich smiled at Renald, remembering him being kind. "I found my lines." Dietrich said excitedly. "Romanov. I am a Romanov. My mom's name is Eva. And dad is Raiden, but he..raped my mom. Where is she?" Dietrich asked worriedly.

"I knew there was something suspicious about her baby vanishing." Vasilia said with a painful knot in her stomach while looking at Renald. "How do we even...tell Eva?"

"Mr President, I killed the bad man." Dietrich said with a happy smile, wanting praise.
They all followed Virgil's lead. He was already standing up as a great leader for their group. Fillian could see that clearly. He has lived lives enough to regonize a leader. He was ready to attack when they aimed their guns at Virgil but luckily it had not been nessecary as the leader Jonathan walked out. That Virgil and Johnathan knew eachother was clear now. Dequan's suspicions had been right. Though Dequan felt a strange vibe coming from the man. Something was nagging him in his head and he did not know what. Fillian cleared his troath a bit as he walks to stand next to Virgil. "We're Cantenseel's Elites and we have received your message. We are here to help in battle, orders from Joseph Bordeaux." And so he began to quikly and shortly explain the tactical plan given from Joseph, knowing it was well thought out enough to be immediatly excepted.

----------------------

"You did good." Rex says quietly, finding it hard to believe that one man would go so far to create someone like Dietrich. It made him feel sick. He had known somehting was up with that ghoul. And he was glad that Levi was gone for good. He glances at Renald and Vasilia. What to do with Dietrich would be their decision. Not his.

There was a knot in Renald's stomach as well as he looks at Dietrich who was smiling. "Yes you did find them...." He says before looking at Vasilia, feeling just as torn about the situation as her. "We can't tell her... She has been through so much the last months. If we tell her this now.... She needs to focus on her tasks as an elite. I don't think she could handle another mental blow." He says quietly to Vasilia. He did not want to keep Dietrich away from Eva forever. He knew he couldn't. But he couldn't let them meet now. And with Vasilia already losing and having been through so much as well.... He gently takes her arm and pulls her a bit to the side to talk a bit more quietly. "Let me take care of him. In England. Even if it is just for awhile. Eva can't handle meeting him now and you can't take care of him in your situation with everything that has happend and Seth''s child on the way...."
Johnathan held his chin while listening to Fillian's plan before raising a finger, grinning. "That's the pathway to a brilliant plan." He said before pulling out a map of Lake Starnberg, pointing his finger at several parts of it. "We have sources that have told us that Karl plans on leading the garrison over the lake after it reaches an optimal freezing point, which will be in about an hour. I believe, were we to drawn them out to the center, we could sink their entire garrison into the ice with satchel charges, creating a swimming pool from hell as all my men would slaughter those trapped in the frozen ice. While that would happen, Virgil would have to use his powers along with this Luna girl and kill their commander." He said with a grin, devising the last parts of his plan as another soldier came in; wearing the black armor of Adalia with the red cross of rebellion spray painted on it. "At ease, soldier." Johnathan said with a nod.

"Sir, scouting report is in. The Adalian's are still across the lake, although as the snowstorm weakens, they appear to be shifting a bit." The soldier said with his hand on his head, then putting it to his side.

"Perfect." Johnathan said with a smile, then raising up his arms. "Rest up a bit. We have a few hours." He said to the Cantenseelan's. "I know I will." He said while heading out from the room, heading to his makeshift quarters.

Virgil sat down in a chair, rubbing his head a bit as he came to terms with the fact that Johnathan was really alive, yet it didn't seem like it. It seemed like a foreign man in Johnathan's body. He shook his head, feeling quite the struggle as Eva sat down in a chair next to him. She took off her steel greave, setting it down to grab onto Virgil's hand, smiling at hit before giving him a kiss, feeling bad for having left him alone most of the night. Luna looked at the two, crossing her arms before leaning back on the wall, closing her eyes as she micro napped.

"Sounds like this is gonna be fun." Takao said to Eadlyn, opening his helmet to look at her. He smiled at her, kissing her forehead as he wrapped his arm around her a bit. "Stay safe, yeah? Don't be afraid to rely on Yurichi. He's grown quite a lot as a fighter and believe me, the kid fights to the death. I remember from when I was his boss."

"Thanks, boss." Yurichi said simply while twirling around a kunai; then putting it back into his belt. He seemed to be very depressed, at least since Nirri had left. What was left inside was a burning rage. He quietly looked down, not blinking once as he tried to focus his rage into something he was taught how to do well. Killing. "Don't worry. Eadlyn won't even have anything left to kill when I'm done."

Valeriya sat down crisscross on the floor, closing her eyes and snoring as she left her hand open for Lucien to hold, clearly trying to get any sleep she could before battle. She was exhausted, and having to confront her fear of heights in literally a split second didn't help her very much.

------------

"Let me talk to him, okay?" Vasilia said to Renald, putting one hand on his face before walking over to Dietrich, loosening the straps that were on him the moment she got on before looking at him up and down, seeing so much of his mother in him. She placed a hand on his head, rubbing it as she bit her lips, then smiling. "Hello Dietrich." She said in a kind tone, looking at him.

"Hello." Dietrich said simply as he let her pat his head. "Who are you?"

"My name is Vasilia. I am your great grandmother. I am Eva's mom's mom. I am Eva's grandma." Vasilia said as if explaining something to a child before crouching a bit near him.

"Eva?" Dietrich said with a sunken face, then getting excited. "Grandma? Lines?!" He yelled out as his eyes widened. He realized Vasilia was his grandma, causing him to wrap his arms around her and hug her, making her chuckle at how goofy he was. "Where is Eva?" He asked while letting her go, seeming driven to see her.

"Your mommy is very busy right now, okay? In the meantime, you can stay with Uncle Renald." Vasilia said while pointing to Renald. "You like him, right? Nicer than the bad man."

"Much nicer than him." Dietrich said while shaking his head, then smiling at Renald. "Why did you never tell me you had lines with me, Uncle?" Dietrich asked, being very confused.

"No no, Dietrich. Not blood uncle. However, he's very close to our family. Our lines." Vasilia said while rubbing his shoulder. "Also, don't say lines. Say family. That's what you mean."

"Family." Dietrich said with a head nod, then looking at Rex. "Mr. President." He said with a nod, then looking at Renald. "Where is..where is my father?" He asked quietly. "Is he in trouble for what he did to my mother?"
Dequan eyed Virgil closely, noticing the discomfort and perhaps confusion as he looked at the friend that was supposed to be dead. He was feeling some strange vibes from Johnathan as well but he let it go. He sat down as Fillian layed down, trying to get some rest like Luna before they woukd have to go. Dequan hated the fact that Eva, the sweet girl, was so obvlious to the situation... He wanted to tell but her shouldnt. It wasnt his position to tell. Especially not now.

Eadlyn crawled a bit closer against Takao though it wasnt that easy to do thanks to the armor. She leans in and gives him a soft kiss before huffing a bit. "I am still a Bordeaux. And you may be fast but not as fast as me." She comments out to Yurichi. "Though it is nice to know we have eachother's back." She adds with a slight smile.

Lucien sits down next to her, holding her hand as he uses his tail as a pillow for her. She really needed this sleep so he stayed quiet as he absentmindedly rubs her hand.

-------------

The longer Renald the more he realized that this full grown was still a child inside. What else could they have expected if you age someone so quikly. He folds his arms as he takes a step closer, reeling his anger in as much as he could. "I have no idea where he is. But when i find him there will be hell to pay for him." He says honestly, not going to hide that fact. "Like you said before, he raped her. He is a very bad man and he will be punished.... But your mother is a sweetheart. After everything she had been through she still wanted to keep you and raise you. She told me that."
Virgil stood up, going to a corner in the room gritting his teeth as he closed his eyes, remembering when he thought Johnathan died.

~~

Virgil held his rifle, looking through the green glow of the radiation storm. He fired, trying to kill the retreating savages as an ear defeaning lightning strike happened near him. He fell down, pointing his gun up as he fired upward, seeing if he could hit the enemy. An enemy that moved so fast he could not see them. He started panting, slowly passing out from the fall. When he woke up, his helmet was off and around him was his entire squadron, dead. He looked at what he thought was Johnathan, seeing a face cleanly cut off.

~~

Virgil shook his head, considering that could have not been Johnathan. He punched his hand against the wall, his mind not in the right place for this battle. He looked at Dequan, worry visible in Virgil's eye.

"You cannot compare vampire speed to Japanese shinobi skill." Yurichi said in a cocky tone, then crossing his arms. "Although I will admit. You fight good, and if you're even half of your dad in fighting; well. I don't wanna fight you."

"Good. Or you'd get me too." Takao huffed out, then grinning. "Can't wait to fight some of those Adalian pansies. I'll crush their skulls."

"Yeah I'm never fighting either of you." Yurichi said quickly, shaking his head no.

-----

"How can you keep and raise a weapon?" Dietrich asked quietly with a frown on his face. "Mother cannot love me. I'm not a child. He changed me." He said through gritted teeth, tears swelling in his eyes. "I WOULD KILL HIM A THOUSAND TIMES IF I COULD, AND WATCH THE SOUL DRAIN OUT OF HIM IF I COULD EACH TIME AND IT WOULD STILL NOT FIX IT." He said as he broke down crying and curling into a ball.
Dequan did not keep his eyes off of Virgil as he seemed to have some inner turmoil. His thoughts were confirmed as he watched their commander punch the wall and look at him like that. Immediatly he stood up and casually led Virgil out of the room. When they were out and surely alone he said. "Talk to me Virgil..."

"Pshht, our skills comparing? Please, i will run circles around you." Eadlyn replies cockily as well though she was a bit flattered at the compliment. If she was only half of the fighter het father was. She hoped she would be that strong one day. She rolls her eyes a bit with a smile as Takao seemed pretty pumped up for the fight. "Dont get too excited." She sayd sweetly before kissing "I will not save you if you storm down there head first."

---------

Renald sighs softly as the child started crying. "Stop crying." He scolded lightly to get his attention. "Listen to me here." He leans his hands on the table. "You were not born to be a weapon. And you won't be that anymore. You will be a person. A human. And you will have a life away from the battlefield. Nomatter of you are no longer a child, you are still hers. And I know her well enough to know she will accept and love you for a mother's love is unconditional. But for now, you will live with me in England. You will have people to depend on and to teach you how to live a normal life. A good one like you deserve. You are no longer a weapon. You are Dietrich Romanov, Eva's child. Got that clear?" His voice was stern and gentle at the same time like only a father could.
"He should be dead. I watched him lay dead, on the ground with his face missing with a cut into his heart!" Virgil said angrily as he ran his hands through his hair, feeling like tearing it out as he gritted his teeth. "But he lives, Dequan. He was just in front of us, fucking breathing. I don't even have a chance to say a thing because we have to get ready for this battle, and the only thing on my mind is some fucking dude who died almost a year ago." Virgil said as he broke out sweating, then heavily sighing, shaking his head. "The commander we are about to face is the guy who destroyed the empire. He killed my family, Dequan. My grandfather, grandmother, uncle and aunts. He has so much of my families blood on his hands, and I could be next if I don't focus."

"Psssssh. I'll be safe." Takao said while rubbing her shoulder, grinning. "I'm a big samurai. When all of us elites come out together, they won't know they'll hit them."

"It'll be the last thing they never see." Yurichi said while twirling a Kunai around proudly. "Is it bad to say I'm excited?" He asked while stuffing the kunai away. "Maybe it's because I'm not fighting their commander like Virgil, but I just wanna get out there."

--------

"Yes sir." Dietrich said while nodding his head, shaking his head and listening, standing up strong and nodding some more. "When are we going to Angleland?" Dietrich asked, not knowing what an England was