Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
"I do have an excuse. I have you and with you comes the cats. So I have the cats as well." Renald says as he opens one eye and grins at her. Yes. With her came the cats. That's why he prefered to hang around in his house. His grin fell slightly though as he got what she hinted at after. He reaches out and rubs her side a bit. He had been thinking about it as well. Problem was, he never planned on staying in Cantenseel forever. He already stayed longer than he had anticipated. He never really talked to her about having to move to Britain at a certain point in time. "Well, that could be fixed yes..." He started though he was not sure how to continu.
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Okay cool, so do I go back my bags now? I swear I only have a couple dresses and my cats." Ivanka said with a big excited smile, knowing fully well she had more clothes than anything else. "And my two cats but I promise I'll keep them off the couches- mittens especially." She said while rambling like she usually did before shutting herself up and kissing him, knowing her ability to give headaches when she became too rambly. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. You know how excited I get- I love it here." She admitted quietly, looking at him with a big smile. "Theres...nowhere else I'd rather be."
Renald knew he should have said it differently when she whole heartedly jumped into it, being her excited and sweet self as her eyes began to glimmer more. Softly he runs a hand over her cheek, that big smile plastered on her face. And even though he hated it, he knew he had to be honest with her. He could not let her be blinded to this. It would be a bigger blow if he told her later. "I know. But in all honesty, I do not know for how long I'll be staying in Cantenseel. You know my uncle is a lord in Britain. And as he had only daughters I am next in line to take over his lands. So this being here in Cantenseel had been just a learning experience for me. It had always been the plan to go back. And with everything going on in Britain it would be perferably sooner than later I can imagine. I just did not count on finding you here...." He says quietly.
Ivanka blinked twice after his large revelation, shrugging then after. "What, do they not allow cats in Britain?" Ivanka asked him with a big smile on her face, finally realizing what had been bugging him all this time. "I wasnt talking about your house- okay sure, it's nice. But I meant you, dummy head- I meant you and your big arms and tall body and all the sexiness that comes with you." She said while nuzzling her head onto his chest, making a mess of her platinum blonde hair. "Doesnt matter if it's here or Britain or the new world, with you is with you."
Renald was now the one taken back as she so simply accepted the whole situation. He had not expected her to be so willing to move with him when he left. She was really meaning it. And when he realized that he began to smile as well before suddenly hugging her very tightly and giving her head a few kisses. "You can come where ever I go. If that is what you want. I surely know I do want that."
"Then that's how it'll be, I'm planning on sticking around." Ivanka mumbled out before getting cozy, seeing him rest and falling asleep again until the alarm started to buzz. She slammed it off, annoyed before curling up and grumbling something in Russian. "No work, stay." She said while clinging onto him firefly. "My dad is rich, we can sleep all day I promise." She mumbled out to him, keeping her eyes shut.
Renald smiled softly, feeling very comforted by that thought when the alarms went off. He chuckled softly as he pats the top of her head, this being every morning when she stayed over at his place. "I know. I know. But you also know I do have work responsibilities I do not like to neglect." He says as he tries to pry her skinny arms off of him and being as carefull as he could. "Ivanka, let go." He says with a smile and chuckle. "I really have to get out."
"No you don't." Ivank mumbled out. "You just want to go." She proclaimed to him before groaning and letting him go, having her small eyes watch him get ready, following him from the dresser and closet and figuring out what he was going to get dressed in before he even knew- Renald was a man of order and routine. Was he going to pick that same white dress shirt that had a blue silk tint to it? Yes. Purple tie? Of course. Dangerous and bad today? Yes, going for the khakis. She smiled, finding it cute above all else and resting on her chest and stomach while watching, swaying her feet back and forth.

-------------

Mina got up from Rex's bed, having stayed the night at her boyfriend's mansion like she chose to do sometimes. Waking up she stretched, seeing him still asleep and smiling before gently exiting the bed so she wouldn't wake him up. She went to the bathroom and followed her morning routine of brushing her teeth and then getting on a fresh pair of clothes, afterwards getting her hair up into her usual high ponytail that still fell all the way down to her rear. She sweared he never slept deeper than with her so seeing he was thirty minutes over the usual time, she placed her hand on him and shook him up softly to get him going for that day. "Good morning." She said with a smile, looking at him with her big red eyes.
Renald was quietly humming to himself as he got ready, feeling in a very good mood now after their talk. He started to get excited as well as he thought about her living with him. It was a big step. But one he wanted to take now that he knew she would even follow him to Britain. It made him feel at ease to know that. When he noticed her staring her could not help but smile a bit more. He finishes up his tie before walking over to the bed and kneeling down next to the bed so he was face to face with her. He gave her a peck on the nose. "I still have a bit of time left. Would my lady like some breakfast in bed?" He asks as he takes a piece of her blonde hair and twirls it around his finger.

-------------

Rex groaned a bit as he slowly woke up, stretching a bit as he blinks his eyes a few time to adjust to the light. When he saw Mina smiling down at him he could not help but smile as well. He took her hand and gave it a kiss. "Good morning." This was always a nice way to wake up, seeing her. It was a good start to his day. When he looks at the time though he frowns and sits upright. He was a bit later than usual. No wonder given the stressfull events of the past few days. "Did you sleep well?"
"No." Ivanka said while rubbing the soles of her feet together lazily, reaching over and poking his nose. "But I'd like to see you cook for me." She said while finally getting up, putting on her white sweater and black pants before having a big stretch, standing up on her tippy toes. "I can't wait till we can sleep in all day." She mumbled out while leaving the room, looking around at his house and its British style of architecture and decoration. She went up to a painting, seeing the green of Scotland and some horses and wondering what it'd really be like there.

---------

"Best sleep I ever have is with you." Mina admitted warmly, looking at him and placing her hand on him. "Your clothes are ready and ironed- food is already done by the house keeping. Belial's people are...busy." She went to Rex's door, hearing a knock and opening it. "Yes?"

"Courier, letter for the president!" A courier said loudly in her face, making Mina slink back.

"Thanks." Mina said before taking it and opening it, seeing a letter from Belial. "Did he...use a pen between his teeth and write this?" She said while seeing big capital letters and scratch writing. "Dear Rex, dont you replace me asshole."
Renald could not help but chuckle as he stands up and follows her. He wraps one arm around her waist and give her temple a kiss. He looks at the painting as well, feeling only slightly a longing for his home when looking at it. "One day you'll see that in real. The landscapes are gorgeous and peacefull," And he hoped most of them were still in tact. "Would my lady like some pancakes?"

------------

Rex smiled softly at her, his eyes telling her clearly how much he adored and calmed her before she went to the door. He got out of bed, only wearing boxers as he walks over to her. He puts a hand on her shoulder as he takes the letter. He could not help but chuckle. "Well, I am just glad he is already trying hard enough and being able to write this. Even more so that he took the trouble of adding the extra words of 'asshole' in it. That must have not been easy." He says, truly seeing this as a good step forwards for the man. He stretches a bit. "I am going to take a shower. Or do you want to go first?"
"Your lady would love your pancakes." Ivanka said to Renald while turning on the TV, putting it to the news to see if there was anything from home. Instead it was Japan again, with an emergency meeting called to the council of lords. There stood Yasuda Seiken, his face wrinkled and making his mouth have a permanent scowl from stress. His eyes were fierce and pearl and his graying black hair was tied in a knot with golden rings keeping it up, all stuck together with one long pin with Archaeus's head at the top. He stood tall and proud for a man in his seventies though his weight was slightly shifted to the left because his right knee was shot out by Hualing twenty years prior. He wore a black robe adorned with gold everywhere. He stood in a center pedestal with the thirty lords and ladies surrounding him, each seated with their clan symbol shielded on the front of their seated area.

Along with all the seats and Yasuda's pedestal there was a regiment of a hundred royal guards, each wearing their black and gold armor and wielding spears to prevent chaos in the legislative house. The house itself was made of marble and gold, looking itself to be just as impressive as the palace of the Seiken Clan. Yasuda cleared his throat to speak to the lords and ladies, some having been in power and respecting of his voice as well as fearful and some young and naive- him being there did mean one thing though. The emperor was doing something else which was cause for concern.

"Council of Lords, I am glad to see you all have answered the call of your emperor to meet here in this most beautiful of buildings. Twenty years ago I stood here and decreed we'd have an invasion of China once more, to end the red threat and to add them to our glorious empire. Half of you denied me, pulled your men and women away and we lost the war- three previous invasions to soften them with great success, worthless."

The council was silent, listening to their former emperor speak with great adherence.

"Now those roaches swarm, believing they have a "bastard" of mine to parade around as some sort of faux emperor. This is not acceptable and while we know they play these tricks, we must root out the traitors amidst us or be certain there is none. There was an attempt on this false emperors life. The act of attempting this without consent of an emperor is akin to treason- in response we must take swift action. Tiras Seiken, First of his name and Emperor of Japan and her Territories has decreed that each of your first borns or named inheritors are to be conscripted into the imperial guard so that the next generation may be more loyal. Along with that, following a period of five years all of their titles will be removed as well as claims unless the family proceeds next with good behavior and helps the empire by rooting out traitors." Yasuda read off, looking up afterwards at thirty different leaders barking at him.

Ivanka turned it down, hearing the screaming through the TV before turning back to look at Renald. "Wow, I'm sure glad we aren't an empire- it seems to be so complicated!" She giggled out, turning it down even more as it seemed a riot broke out in the legislative building.

----------

"Truly. He must be feeling better if he can put the energy to insult." Mina laughed out before looking him up and down, shaking her head. "No, I shower at night to keep the sheets clean- I'd fry my hair if I did another one this early." She commented while her stomach grumbled, sitting at the foot of the bed to wait for him- she knew he never took long in the shower anyways save for when he did his hair.
last edited hace más de un año
Renald started making breakfast, making the pancake mix as he listened to the news. When he heard what was going on he could not help but try to see the TV, almost burning the first pancake but quickly saving it just in time. What in the world was Japan thinking. A bastard son. An assassiantion. Taking the lords first borns. He would never understand the politics of an empire. All he knew is that they were blessed to have Rex and lucky to have Lady Hayes next to that impulsive idiot of an emperor. When he was done baking he puts the pancakes on the table, putting maple syrup on it as well. "Too complicated and too old fashioned. In these modern times it is a dangerous concept." He says before kissing her head and sitting down.

-------

"I'll be quick." Rex said with a smile as he heard her stomach rumble, letting them now what was very much needed right now. True to his word he showered quickly. He would do his hair later. He dries himself off but then realizes he had forgotten his clothes or underwear in the bedroom as he tried indeed to be quick. He wraps the towel around his waist as he gets out of the bathroom. "Forgot my underwear." He says as he begins to rumage through his drawer.
Hei trained hard, learning in several different technique's from Jannik who was starting to become a world class trainer. They trained on top of Joseph's penthouse- Hei's dark skin allowing him to be resistant to the sun which beat down hard on them.

"I see hesitance in your eyes, a fear before you strike- tell me, is it death that you're afraid of lad?" Jannik asked while meeting Hei's bracer, letting it's blades cut deeply into his forearm. He brought Hei in close, not letting him be even aware he felt any pain before he hit Hei in the gut, ducking as he missed a blow in retaliation before headbutting him.

Hei let his blades from his bracer out of Jannik, stepping back and shaking his head to get his bearings. "I have a woman. I've never cared about myself, but I have her- I care about that."

"One day there will be a day you regret ever letting yourself have someone love you." Jannik said to Hei with a grimace. "You'll find yourself disappointed."

"Only if I fail." Hei said with gritted teeth, sparring with him and butting heads.

"Why do you think Drakon is still alive?" Jannik asked him before kneeing Hei, shoving him back before going to kick him in the head.

Hei leaned back, dodging it before using his bracer and cutting open his calf. "You didn't have the will to act. I'm willing to live with the consequences." Hei said before pulling out his sidearm, firing a dummy flare. "And now you have a hole in your gut."

"I suppose I do." Jannik said before whistling, breaking off the training session. "Stef! You're next." He called out to start another round of practice for Hei, having it be non stop.

------------

"I would have let you borrow mine." Mina said jokingly, having been doodling a picture of a dragon inside of her notebook. "Pink undies? It'd be cute. Nobody would imagine you in it, not even those vulture reporters." She said before looking outside through a window, getting up and peering through the front where some of the mess of Drakon's fight was. "I wish they'd move away- it ruins the view of the street.
Stefan looked up from his book, not having been paying much attention before closing his book and standing up. "It is still Stefan." He said as he buttons open his victorian jacket and puts it to the side, not wanting to get blood or such on it. "Ready?" He asks but before he let Hei answer he shot forward using his speed as always. He kneed Hei in the back of his knee as he got behind him weakening his stance before grabbing his hair and flipping him backwards to the ground.

-------

Rex could not help but grin and chuckle. No. Not ever was that going to happen. He quickly got into the bathroom to put on his underwear before going back out. He walks over to her, standing behind her and staring at his Cantenseel as well. It was peacefull now. But danger lurked underneath. He rubbed her upper arms before hugging her from behind, pulling her against his bare chest. "They will be gone soon enough."
Hei used his bracer and reached back, cutting his hair and stopping the motion. He rolled, extending his wings before looking at Stefan and torpedoing toward, bursting forward with his wings and retracting them so they couldn't be grabbed. He hit Stefan in the jaw once and then in the gut with his spiked knuckles. He then held up his hand, using some of his magic and holding a purple energy in his hand to create mirrors of himself- each using a different technique to attack Stefan.

-----------

"Perhaps." Mina said while looking outside, resting her head in between his pecks. She felt warm in his grasp, feeling as if she herself was the dragon and not her cousin. She felt as if she was queen of the world when he held her, not of Cantenseel and when she rested his hands over his and her stomach she smiled, looking at them. "I feel like we own the world from here."
Stefan was a little bit taken back as Hei reacted so fast. He was planning on going easy. But perhaps that was not neccesary. His eyes began to glow a bit. Ready to get serieus. When suddenly something happend which he had not anticipated. There were multiple Hei's. How even. He was so taken back that he got hit and punched a few times before he began to dodge. Trowing knives he had in his boots as one by one he made the fakes dissapear. What was this? He had never seen this before. Or heard of it

--------

Rex relaxed a bit more and smiled softly, looking at her through the window reflection. She was so gorgeous. Just standing there. And he was so glad she had recovered completely from the poisoning. That day had been one of the scariest days in his life. The days after even worse. He truly had been afraid of not only losing her but being alone. He had never been afraid of being alone. But now that he had her he was. "I feel like we do. I do atleast. I got you." He whispered softly as he kisses the side of her head. "Mina.... Will you stay my world forever?" He suddenly asks, realizing after what he truly meant with his words and blushing. Damn it. "T-This was not the place nor time I wanted to ask." He stutters out as he rubs the back of his neck before gathering the rest od his courage and going to his nighstand, taking a small box out of it. "But I do mean it." He walks back to her and caressed her cheek. "I love you, Mina Zhang. And I know I can't bear to lose you and that I want you near me forever. So even if this is not how I wanted to ask, I don't mean it any less." He kneels down, holding one of her hand and opening the box, a white golden ring with a red ruby that matched her eyes in it. "Will you marry me?"
Hei hissed out hard- the veins from his neck contracting and spit flying out from it while his eyes dilated to being nearly invisible, just two dots inside of white. His wings flew out like blades and slashed at Stefan in an X shape while he pressed forward, seeming to be a force of nature. Erik then came behind to hit Hei with his ax but he caught it between his wings and flung it forward to his Stefan before captured and levitating Erik with a purple energy, holding his hand open as if having the power to crush him with it.

"Stop, stop!" Jannik yelled out, waving his hands. "What the hell is that?!"

Hei's eyes returned to normal and Erik dropped down before looking at his hands, shaking his head slowly and paling slightly. "I...I do not know. Stefan?" He asked, not realizing he had just flung an ax at him seconds earlier.

----------

Mina cheeks reddened and her eyes watered, listening to him. Growing up she imagined she'd be with a man hand picked for her, having no love between him and having to make love a duty she served. Seeing him, he was the first person she truly was allowed to care for of her own free will and when she turned back she saw that in his face, as well as what he simply was- a man she had grown to love. So while fighting the urges to cry like a little girl she nodded her head, croaking out a yes.
Stefan was quick. But even he was not fast enough as he tried to jump backwards to avoid the wings but they still slashed a deep X into his chest. He groaned and luckily Erik helped. He dodged the ax, it only scratching the top of his shoulder. He was panting hard, staring at Hei with wide eyes as his white shirt began to turn red with his blood. "I don't know either...." he walks closer and grabs Hei's hands, seeing or feeling nothing different. "I.. Have never seen anything like this. Nor heard of it. Nor read about it..."

------

Rex's heart was beating so hard like it was going to burst out of his chest. He smiled widely as he jumps up and hugs her tightly. They were engaged. They were going to get married. She was to be his wife. He laughs happily before picking her up and twirling her around for a second. He puts her down, taking out the ring and sliding it on her finger. "Perfect fit." He says softly as his eyes were now watery as well.
The parasite in Hei reacted to touch, showing under his face and all the way through his left arm. It was massive- its body having it's own appendages that showed under Hei's skin. It's white body showed under his dark skin, eerily like a ghost. "It speaks to me, shows me what to do." He said quietly. "Like a spirit. I think that's what I'll name him, Spirit." He said while his eyes were widened, his head spinning a bit. "Oh gods, my head is light." He said while his fangs extended out, ready to eat. Spirit fed at three times the rate of any other parasite and in a week had grown larger than even Joseph's who was one of the more ancient strains of the parasites.

"This...is not normal." Jannik said before shaking his head. "That's magic lad, the first magic seen since Archaeus took it from us."

"But that doesn't make sense, the next time he promised that there was magic there would be fire." Hei saie quietly.

Jannik frowned, shaking his head. He thought for quite a while, wondering if he should kill him to stop it all but he figured Drakon had the magic too and they already were fucked. "Well hopefully not. My wife would kick my rear for not ending this before then." He said with a smile. "Training is done today. I have research to do." He said before leaving, leaving the three all alone.

"Angry eel." Erik said while bumping Stefan, looking at Spirit

-----------

Mina yelped and laughed while being spun around, impressed still at how strong this man could be considering he was trapped at a desk all day. At the beauty of her ring she began to have tears run from her face- the ruby matched her. It was beautiful and red and when she looked at it she could see what he thought of her. "Its perfect." She whispered quietly before hugging him tightly, burying her face in his chest. "I love you." She said for the first time to him, tightly holding him.
Stefan was amazed by Jannik's words. Magic? It is true it had to be. Nothing else could it be. But, there just was no more magic none. But then he also remembered about Hei's words. About meeting the god of death as he had been changed. If that had been true, then this could be very much true indeed. It was reality since he had witnessed it himself. If anyone else would have just told him magic was real he would have said that person was delusional. But not now. "Let us get you something to eat. I could use some as well." He says as he touches his open chest a bit.

---------

Rex hugged her tightly back, his heart overflowing with love as she said those sweet words to him. Ofcourse he had known. The love could not be missed. But he never had thought just hearing those words were so sweet to him. "Wo ai ni, Mina." He said lovingly back to her, saying those heartfelt words in her own language in return.
Hei followed Stefan to the bleeding room, personally this time cutting open a fresh criminal and bleeding them into the bucket. "What happens when one of these die?" He asked, forgetting they were even people as Joseph did his best to hide what they were- if they had soft hearts, they'd die. The life of being a vampire was not for the meek, it required a strong stomach. "What happens...when we die?" He wondered out loud. "We're not human- is there some sort of special vampire hell?"

------------

Li Jun was done meeting with the lords of other clans in the forbidden city, having gotten them on board after Sanda persuaded them. The forbidden city was militarized with sounds of training and screaming ringing out through the night and advanced missile systems and technology lined the streets. New regiments of soldiers he called 'Fire Walkers' which wore armor resistant to fire, based off of the suits the fire fighters of Cantenseel wore. New weaponry- swords that could cut through concrete and tank steel, munitions, firearms and even technology that fried older technology. He held up a glass of tea in his war room now with Genjo, in the beginning stages of planning the invasion. "I was thinking we divert the Japanese to the west and a week later have Cantenseel strike attack the east." He said while moving pieces on the board. "They could split the forces by attacking Sikoto and allow us to swamp through them."
Stefan takes a glass and holds it for a few seconds under the streaming blood before taking a drink, feeling his parasite getting statisfied as his wounds slowly healed. Though he was dissapointed his shirt was now a bit ruined. "We do not know. We don't even know if there is a human heaven except for the stories in the books. No one has answers to those, Hei. We just have to live through it and perhaps ever see."

-------

Genjo was looking at the map, seeing valid points in his strategy. "If all the lords follow perhaps an attack is a bit of a big word. It would be a march straight towards the palace. But if we were to attack that would work." He said as he grins a bit, already seeing them march gloriously to their victory. Ever since Yasuda took the lord's firstborns alot of them had alligned with China rather quickly. This was going smoother than expected. "How many clans are not on our side yet?"

--------

Tsukiyomi was up in his realm. The surroundings not shining as brightly as they used to. But that was purely because the god of the realm was in a pure foul stressed mood. He was staring into the water of his pond which showed what was happening down on his earth. What had just happend to Hei Nagachika. He thought he was going to be sick after feeling a disturbance on earth. One he knew too well. One that should not be. Magic. The thing they took from the humans so they could never be blinded by it again. Never be hurt by it again. Never to abuse it again. And it was back. He let's out a small shaky sigh.

"What do we do, father?" Misrahan asked as he walked up behind his father. Even he looked troubled which was pretty out of character for him.

"I do not know."

"I could solve it if you want." He immediatly offered as he puts a hand on his chest. "A quick clean kill. It'll wipe it out right away. To stop another eternal night I would even fight Chernobog's new puppet, that Drakon vampire. I know you want the humans to solve this themselfs and I know you accepted the fight that is bound to happen between China and Japan since it ar ehuman politics and both have rights and wrongs. But this, the vampires, are not human problems. They are Chernobog's problems. And in this world, the humans are not strong enough to solve this themselfs. Just let me do it. Let me wipe out any essence left of Chernobog on this earth. Let me wipe out that last piece of magic with your blessing." Misrahan said strongly, not wanting his father's hard work to get torn apart once again.
"Four. Masamune, Mizushima, Horiuchi and Hongo." Li Jun said before moving their pieces onto Japan. "However I care less now. I've met with lords from all over that land- they see who their true emperor is." He moved over his pieces. "I'll divert the Seiken forces to the east once I land- my lords will feign attack and the Seiken army will come over. I'll have them empty their villages before hand and burn them to make it seem as if there was an attack and when they come we'll meet them in the front and smack them in the chests." He then dragged the pieces of the clans behind. "Then the clans samurai will attack from behind and we'll murder the front force. The back will be the main struggle but because of the attack on Sikoto, they'll be split and we'll ground their vehicles by frying the computers inside."

"And the ground forces? Their numbers would swamp ours." Li Jie said while walking in, having his arms folded over his blood red armor.

"That's what the Fire Walkers are for." Li Jun commented. "We'll start a fire using the very dragons breath they used against us and coat them in it- the Fire Walkers will kill the rest." He said with a grin, looking over to Genjo for approval."

------------

Archaeus walked through Paradise, feeling his hand along the cherry blossoms with his eyes closed. It seemed everytime he came in here it was blooming, a constant beautiful spring that never would end. It reminded him of home- his brothers and sisters running about and his parents chatting. It reminded him of his sons, Susanoo and Tsukiyomi walking around. It reminded him of the gods he hated, the moon and the sea. It reminded him that he was many- that each memory inside him gave a different feeling. A small smile crept onto his face; he chose the ones of his siblings and parents, seeing as that was the one that gave him the most comfort.

Archaeus walked into Tsukiyomi's home and met him and Misrahan in their home, having not been there in a very long time. He took off his worn old cloak, letting it fall to the ground. He wore a blue jumpsuit with shiny black boots that went up to his knees and he wore a young face- one similar to Tiras with features of the other gods in there. His hair was a beautiful gold, matching his yellow eye and his skin was kissed by the sun. He was a bit taller than Misrahan and wider for certain, being a barrel of muscle like Odin had been. It had been a long time since he was there and his coming signaled one thing- he was ready to return from his break. "Misrahan." He said to Tsukiyomi's son before looking at Tsukiyomi. "Tsukiyomi. The blossoms are beautiful this time of year, as always in Paradise. I wish everything was like paradise- the flowers could stay blooming forever. Perhaps it is time to replant, fertilize the soil with ash." He said while referring to earth- his smile still on his face while suggesting his promise.
Genjo stares at the board with his hands on the table. Thinking. Strategizing. Before he smiles a tad bit and nods. "Using the Fire Walkers will scare them to death. They will not be expecting an attack like this. Before they figure out what our plans are we will have their throne. It'll work." He says, approving of the plan and folding his arms. "It has to work. And if the four remaining houses are going to be a problem we could have an attack or a bombing on their main residences at the same time to make certain they won't revolt."

-------

Tsukiyomi had felt Archeus's presence as soon as he had entered his realm. And he knew what that meant. Dreading it already. He looked at the other god, looking strong, mighty and determinded while he himself felt weak and troubled at the moment. Fertilize with ash. How much did he plan on burning. How many humans. How many lives. He looked to the side, knowing what Archaeus will do nontheless.

Misrahan, seeing his father this troubled, clenched his fists. He knew how much his father loved the humans. Every single one of them. How he prayed for them. And he knew that each life lost in a fight or a crime was something that hurted him dearly. "Is there an other way?" He imediattly asked. "What if we just destroy the source. The one who has magic. The vampires who are the left overs of Chernobog's energy. Won't that be just enough? I'll even volunteer to do it all myself. I can do it. Under the radar."
"For Masamune we have two kids we'll need to remove from the premises first- they're relatives of mine that I want to preserve for heir purposes." Li Jun said to Genjo, referring to Nanako's niece and nephew. "Two more bastards. If I die, I want children to groom to lead in my stead." He commented while placing his hands on the table. "For the rest, attacks only. I want to torture those families in front of the other clans and the people of Japan- show them the price of ignoring my destiny." He spoke out while looking up to him, gritting his teeth.

"The palace of horrors." Li Jie said with a slight grin, remembering what had happened to his family and now visualizing it happening to those lords who had helped do it to his family.

------------

"If my promises mean nothing, what type of deity am I?" All the voices of Archaeus spoke out to Misrahan- the god cocking his head and wondering and considering what he was saying. "But..." The god paused. "Perhaps there is a way. We must subjugate the lord of death- he has given terms, let us hear them from his speaker, Hei." He said to Misrahan. "After we wipe that worm Drakon away and end the vampire..issue, then yes." He rubbed his chin, feeling pleased with this. Less work for him overall, letting the boy of Tsukiyomi solve his problems. He smirked and pointed at him, chuckling quite a bit. "I like this one."
Genjo frowns a bit at the revalation. Two more bastards from Yasuda? In Japan itself? How many bastards did that man even have. And Li Jun wanted him to train them then? Huh. He did not know exactly why but he had a strange gut feeling. He did not know what it meant but something was off. For now he ignored it though as he nods. "I will." He said obediently as he looks at the board again, war coming closer and closer each day.

--------

Misrahan cracked a grin as the god actually accepted his proposal. Which he had not really expected. He looks at his father who was smiling only a tad bit. Knowing that atleast some lives would be spared hopefully like this. "He is a good boy."

Misrahan chuckles. "You always called me troublesome though."

"Now you are being good." Tsukiyomi corrects himself as his smile grows.

Misrahan grins more before kneeling down on one knee infront of Archaeus. "I will not fail in this. It will be quick with as minimum lives lost as possible. I'll go for Hei Nagachika right away. See what the god of death has to say through his messenger. I'll decide how to handle further after that conversation."
"What are you doing?" Archaeus asked Misrahan before putting his hand under his chin- his touch tingling against his skin. "Dropping to a knee and swearing? Child of Tsukiyomi, I am no King. I am a protector- a loving and caring being who cares little of things such as that." A smile came to his face. "If I did not know there was a chance you would succeed, I'd have denied you. But I did not- you are worthy." He raised him up to stand, looking at him and then at Tsukiyomi. "Your mothers son for certain...I understand, my son is like that too." He smiled. "Well Misrahan, what are you waiting for? Your father and I have tea time and you have a world to save."
Misrahan could not help but feel very touched and blessed by the gods words. If such a god believed him in succeeding, then he for most certainly will. He stood as he rubs the back of his neck. "I guess I have been spending alot of time with the humans, taking over some of their habits." He says with a chuckle. "Your faith in me will not be misplaced." He said before giving a final nod and leaving the room, not goinf to waiste any more seconds.

Tsukiyomi could not help but feel a bit proud. He was growing up. Finally. He folds his arms, clearly more at ease now, having full trust in his son. "Well, if we are going to have tea, would you like to see my newborn as well?" He asks with a bright smile.

--------

Down on earth, Misrahan was already standing infront of the large building Joseph resided in. Him and many othwr refugee vampires. He did not need to scout to know that. The stench of Chernobog was all over the place. Blegh. This was going to be a bit uncomfortable he believed. So now how to get in. He could just jump in. That would make a grant entrance and seen. But he already saw his father scolding for showing bis powers too quickly.... He walked up to the gates, a security guard eyeing him suspiciously as he still wore his white with blue lined garbs. "I am here for Hei Nagachika. Don't deny that he is here because I know. Tell him, god is here to listen."
"A newborn...yes. I think I quite would like that." Archaeus smiled, speaking more in his regular voice now. "Also just letting you know I'm moving in with my wife probably oh, before this war business occurs so be ready for that." He said while following Tsukiyomi, waving his hand as if it's nothing. "Sumiya held onto my secret for half her life- that's loyalty and I didn't even force it." He commented, seeming quite pleased with everything.

-------

Paul looked over at him from behind the gates- the gate guard not speaking. He belched, looking at Misrahan before shaking his head. "No. I ain't paid enough to deal with squirrlies like you- I gotta lotta people in this building and Bordeaux says nobody, not even the fucking president, the emperor, that Chinese guy or anyone else you can conjure up with those robes." He bit into the donut he was holding. "Go find yourself a new boyfriend."
Tsukiyomj almost tripped over his own feet as his eyes widened. "Y-You are wh-"

"No raising your voice when the baby is near~" Nymphia sang out happily as she walked over to them, their little girl happily and content in her mothers arms. "It has been awhile, Archaeus. And it is about time you settle. Perhaps one of these on the way in the future as well?" She says as she nuzzles her face against Acacia, making the infant laugh and her bright eyes shine brighter. Yes she was on cloud nine. Making Tsukiyomi smile with all his heart in it, adoring seeing his wife like that.

---------

Misrahan blinked for a few times, being shot down immediatly. Huh. "Well, if Bordeaux does not like the robes I can strip naked right here and right now." He says before looking up at the building. Ugh. Fuck this guard. "But I'll be on my way then." Up to the penthouse. He bowed as he walks off, going into a near building just as high and unsecured. He got onto the rooftop. Damn that guard for making it hard. Now he had to be atheletic. He took a deep breath and ran towards the edge, giving his feet a boost of divine energy before leaping off. He did not have wings but it was like he was flying as he landed on top of Bordeaux's building. "What kind of man denies acces because of someone clothes." He mumbled still a bit pissy about that. There was no door on top of the building. Ugh. Fine. So instead he dangled over the railing to see a balcony at the hight of the penthouse suite. He jumped onto there before simply knocking on the window of the balcony door as it was closed.
"Perhaps, she is adorable." Archaeus said while looking at the child, holding his hands to himself for fear of hurting the precious thing. He looked at her and found which parent she resembled more, looking up at them and smirking as he saw her future, knowing an answer they have to wait years to get. "She'll be like her father." He told them only, then looking at Nymphia and then Tsukiyomi. "So how do I have kids...without them becoming like Tiras?" He sighed out. "That boy...he is power grubby without me."

------

The door opened but rather than anyone else opening it Erik instead happened to be there. He sniffed twice, sneezing from the purity radiating off him. "Inky! Pollen boy!" He yelled out, thinking it was allergies before picking up Misrahan and crushing him slightly. "Steffy! Pollen boy, blood icky?!" He asked him in a yell, wondering if he'd be even good as a bleeder. "Angry! Won't stop squirming!" He growled out before crushing harder. "Sleep."
Nymphia squeeked a bit at the happy news about her child's future as she adored the heaven's out of her husband and would like her child be just like him. Tsukiyomi merely chuckled as he patted her head. "That is not something that can be controlled. Each child is different. Each having a different personallity wishes and goals. You just have to guide them the best you can. That is the only thing you can do." He said, giving some solid parenting advice before saying. "But you should not have more kids. That child will be troublesome." It was a joke ofcourse but stilk Nymphia kicked his shin, making him yelp and jump on one leg as he held the other.

------

Misrahan yelped as he got picked up by the giant. Dear lords! Another vampire got into the room, this one staring with wide eyes and actually probably feeling what he was. "Tell this giant to let me go before i do something you all wil regret it happend." He barked out, not in the mood to play around with vamps.

Stefan could feel the power radiating off of the man in his white robes. He was a man from god for certain. But he was different. Never had he felt such a.... aura radiate off of a priest before. He felt like this was a very dangerous man to them. And his gut was never wrong. "Erik. Put him down. Now."
"That he is..but his mother is beautiful and I think me and her could have many children together." Archaeus smiled, thinking of Sumiya. Her midnight black hair which contrasted to her moonlight white skin- her pearl colored eyes which pierced through him. Her soft touch which he could remember faintly brushing against his cheek before the made love- he was brought out of his trance, looking over at them awkwardly before laughing. "Aha...ah. I'm new at this...me and her haven't spoken in years..and every vision shows her being...angry."

------------

"No! Kill." Erik found his aura annoying and bit him before hissing back a second after- his entire face contorting and the parasite in him shrieking as he dropped Misrahan and fell back. He held his head for the longest, feeling a throbbing migraine before he looked up with a clearer look in his eyes. "You are the antithesis to us- children of the dead lord himself. You...are Archaeus, your blood made it all clear." He whispered before looking at Stefan. "Also your theories about me are wrong. The parasite didn't suppress my head, the parasite took over and was just unintelligent.." He breathed out, falling down. "Just you tell you...I was right." He collapsed, falling unconscious.
Tsukiyomi saw the far dreamy look in the god's eyes. It was the same look he had when he thought about his wife. Just pure smitten. He smiled softly. "Well, she is bound to yell at you for a long while. But it'll turn out for the better I believe. Just have your faith in that. Tiras will be a bigger hurdle to overcome."

-------

Stefan was completely stunned by Erik's reaction. The most by his words. "Archeaus. No." Misrahan said as he stood up from the ground, his gorgeous white robe getting bloody by the wounds in his neck. "Pissed off. Yes." He suddenly waved his arm, creating a blast of divine energy that shot Stefan backwards, shattering the door as he fell into the main living room. Misrahan follows, seeing alot of vampires there now on high alert. "Now, which one of you is Hei Nagachika. Be quick because after being bit I am NOT in a good mood."
"Tiras is a hurdle I plan on never overcoming." Archaeus said while conjuring a cup of green tea with a drop of honey in it, sipping it afterwards. "I don't particularly like him to begin with, but something tells me he'd...yell and cry, much more than Sumiya who was aware of who I was before we were together." He spoke out quietly, walking around and looking at the artwork in his home. "He has some...maturing in store for him- maybe after dad."

----------

Hei woke out of his bed in his gear like he'd been taught and grabbed a mask to hide his identity, having it be that of a bat. He disappeared, thinking perhaps they were being attacked by people from the city as he came through the walls- his spirit transferring through the matter and kicking Misrahan. "Right here!" Hei barked out before getting into a fighting stance, having the blades extend out from his bracers.
Tsukiyomi followed as Archaeus strolled through his home, not minding it at all. "Even if he is so old already he is not that mature indeed. Though in his last life he has never matured either." He says with a chuckle as he remembers the Tiras of the previous world. He was a hillarious man in many ways. "But one day you will perhaps have a bond with him. Even if he isn't that mature, he is a good man to be friends with. Though a bit.... compulsive and dangerously passionate."

-------

Misrahan felt the magic being used before he felt a kick in his back. Though he let the man. He narrows his eyes at Hei, his eyes glowing a bit with divine light though that quickly stopped. "You better not use any of your magic again or I will rip it out of you right away you hear me." He spoke in a low threatening voice before rolling his shoulders a bit. "I am not here to be denied at the front door, get bitten and then get kicked in the fucking back. I am here to talk, agrresive assholes. So Nagachika, you better start talking about your deal with the god of death."
"Twenty seven?...so old?" Archaeus asked out quietly. "A small time, speakable in comparison to the vast expanse of time. If your age is still recordable- perhaps if you still have an age, maybe you aren't so old then." He said while looking back to Tsukiyomi, smiling. "Or perhaps we're too old." He chuckled out and sighed afterwards. "I think that's the case."

----------

"I don't know what you're here for and there's no chance in any of the afterlifes that you're getting a thing out of me." Hei barked out at him. "I don't know anything about magic, all I know is that I don't know you and that you're the aggressive one!" He said while pointing to the door. "So you better start explaining yourself, otherwise there's a lot of angry people here who are more than willing to fight." He said threateningly, glaring at the man with his orange eyes.
"Old? You can not describe us with such a small word. We are ancient." Tsukiyomi says with a grin, really feeling that way though feeling lucky his back was not cracking. "Children make you surprisingly feeling younger though." That was true. Ever since having Acacia he felt like someone around his thirties again.

------

"First of all, don't deny knowing about magic when your ass just went through the damn wall. Second, this-" Misrahan points at his neck. "-happend before that." He now point at the door. "It was self defense. And third, I will have you all obliberated before you have a chance to even move a muscle. And that will happen if you don't start talking. You see, I am here to prevent the world from burning. How were his words again? I think his exact words were perhaps it is time to replant, fertilize the soil with ash. And that ash will be your bodies if you dont cooperate. I am here for god and your lives. I need to know why you have magic. What the god of death asked of you. I need to know if I can be on your side or not. Because I do want to be on yours. I am not here to take lives but I will if i have to. God forbids magic. So no magic shall be. You dont even have to die for having magic. Just work with me." He tried to reason with the man.
"A vampiric illusion." Hei said to Misrahan with a finger up. "Second of all, you walked into a vampire lair knowing full well out nature-" He held up a third finger. "I don't know nothing about why I'd have magic, if I had magic which I do not." He looked at him, wondering what he was saying before untensing and sighing deeply. "Alright, I don't know. Drakon bit me- everything else is...fuzzy. All I know is that Chernobog promised he'd end vampirism if I killed Drakon and gave a message to a man named Tsu in Japan."
"That is no vampiric illusion. That is magic, Hei." Misrahan said before sighing, realizing the man probably was most of all just confused instead of not wanting to tell. He raises one eyebrow at the next message. End vampirism. Huh. Interesting. And very much not trustworthy coming from Chernobog's mouth. End vampirism if he killed Drakon. Was that vamp such a danger to the world and even for the god then? Hmmm. "I know you have a message for him. I am here to hear it out. Tsu is my father. Perhaps I should introduce myself." He takes a bow now. "The name is Misrahan, god's ace. Here to end this all before the fires really come down on earth again."
"Quite a title, not sure how much I'll believe it. I'm Hei." Hei said while shaking his hand, feeling an odd burn while doing it. When he took his hand back he looked at it, shaking it off before clearing his throat. "I'm ready. If they are willing to show I am real, that they are not the only gods, I will stop my torment." He paused afterwards, rubbing the back of his head. "That's all he said, I'm not sure what it means."
The smile Misrahan had on his face fell before he got a very serieus and even a bit angrey look on his face. Was that god threatening and demanding things from his father like that? Why in the world would he want to be known for. He had no rights after destroying the past world partly like that. Sure he was not the only god who destroyed it but Chernovog surely was not to be trusted. "There is only one god. If there were others they would have no right to be known or have power. Now-" He took Hei's chin in his hand. "I do wonder if I can take your magic out without killing you. As it seems to be a temporary part of your being."
"I've met him, he is real." Hei said to Misrahan before shaking his head out of his chin. "And if you mean to take it out...you mean to kill Spirit, the parasite inside me. I imagine that it would kill me- he's connected to my central nervous system and to part of my brain stem- it'd vegetablize me if you took it out." He commented before folding his arms and motioning his hand. "Unless that's an option for you which I'd rather it not be as well, I enjoy life and living..and speaking, and breathing and thinking." He instead rubbed his hands together. "Utter destruction of the parasite would kill it...but if you could cripple it- diminish it's parasitic hold over my nervous system with direct energy...well, perhaps you could make me and every vampire cease to stop being vampires."
"I never said he was not real. I just said he was no god." Misrahan said as he listened to Hei. Direct energy he certainly had. Dark essence creations of Chernobog did not like his divine light. But perhaps for now it was too big of a risk. If he took out the magic and weakend someone who Chernobog chose as his warrior he might simply chose another. He needed to know better why. What drove Chernobog now. What does he really want. What is he sheming. "Hmmm. Perhaps I should have a chat with your master then first."
"He's not my master." Hei hissed out, clearly annoyed by that comment. "And I'm not sure exactly how you chat with him, I only chatted with him after I first turned and as I hear, that's a one time thing." He commented while showing him to a seat inside the penthouse while some of the others tried to fix the door that he busted. "Perhaps he aspires to be a god? To be Archaeus? Why else would he attempt to reach out for such things?"
"I will find a way. If he is truly serieus he will speak to me." Misrahan said as he followed and sat down, actually feeling pretty comfortable even if he was in a vampire's den. "If that is true then the answer will be he has no right to be one. And honestly, i will need to hear those words coming from his own mouth. See if he means them. You have to be carefull with him. He lies. Deceits. Darkens. There is just no telling with him wether he is honest or planning to stab you in the back." Or atleast that is what his father and the books have taught him. History proved it. He can make men go mad. Is he going to make this man the same? Like he did to his father in a previous life?
Hei folded his hands, wondering about what Misrahan is saying. "Perhaps...but he was honest. He was there, your gods said nothing about him being there- hid his existence from everyone. I'm not much of a man of religion but I am a man of logic and my logic says he's been honest to me from the beginning." He looked at Misrahan. "While you've told me little and explained to me little- asked me to follow with blind belief. How must I follow when I have little faith to begin with?"
Well, perhaps Hei thought Chernobog was honest. But Misrahan would rather see that all for himself. This was not something he was goinf to trust anyone blindly on. Only his own instincts. "There is a reason why some things are hidden. Some things are just not to be meant to be out in the open or to be explained. And I never asked you to follow now did I? I asked you to give me information." He says with a shrug.
Hei, clearly annoyed with Misrahan’s antics stood up and cracked his knuckles. A dark energy swelled inside and suddenly his body convulsed hard and his neck swung down. His neck then suddenly jolted up and his eyes were now red and veined while his body was ghost white. Hei sniffed twice, licking his chops to get a taste of who that was. “A Tsukiyomi, it’s been long. We can cut the games now, I am Spirit and I’ll be taking over where my friend is confused.” He said while glaring at Misrahan.