Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 3629 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 3629

hace más de un año Lady_Rebel said…
~Lia~

I smiled at her and offered my hand to shake. Unlike Stara, I like to show emotions.
hace más de un año MOARdesu said…
*Rae normally didn't like to do such formal things like handshakes, but she gripped Lia's hand and shook anyway.* "It's cool that I got to meet you guys. I didn't know Stara had a sister~"

(I think Stara mentioned it to and/or around her...she most likely just forgot xD)
~Lia~

Lesk grinned and shook Rae's hand and said "Nice to meet'cha! Good to see that the introvert makes friends."
*Friends? Could they even be considered friends?

They were complete opposites, after all, with Rae being carefree and idiotic while Stara stood serious and intelligent. However, this difference didn't matter to Rae as she then decided to consider Stara one of her Hotel Buddies* "Yep! Friends!" *She turned her head to the winged elf for confirmation*
~Stara~

Seeing Rae turn to me, I shrugged. "As friendly as I ever am."

~Lia~

Lesk grinned. "Then you're practically best friends!"
"Heh, yeah..." *She trailed off, suddenly remembering what she was doing before running into these guys. She smiled a little sheepishly and ran a hand through her hair* "Oh, yeah...Uh, I might have to go now...Obsidian and his creepy girlfriend are kinda after me..."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
meh
Alvin: I get up and charge again, picking up something, and making me slam into a door

(Meh! Alvin sure is clumsy)
(Oh God, him and Rae combined would make one awesome duo...of clumsy derpiness. xDD)
hace más de un año UltmateUltima said…
(@.@ I feel quite confused now... Oh dear...)

Observing as Rae retreated, Katsune decided to follow her, it was better than waiting for the two villians to notice her and start trying to rip her to shreds. Moving by a different hall, Katsune headed in Rae's direction, but little did she know, that this Hotel is a jerk and that the hall led somewhere... outside!

~Outside~

Seeing that she went somewhere else, Katsune, dumbfounded, wandered aimlessly around, looking for a different way back in, possibly the kitchen or even the library. The murky woods were to her side and even if she tried her best to not look at the creepy rapist trees, the moans echoed without yield. But Katsune kept on walking until she came across a large window.
Alvin

I stumble into places, not being able to see where I'm going
(How about we have Alvin meet Katsune near the window? If that's fine with you?)

Opening the window, Katsune leaned in but couldn't climb in by herself.
Then, I hit something hard, and slam to the ground. I see a girl when I get up

* Ok, alright starting it)
(*Sits and simply watches to see what happens with these two* Hm...o3o)
I am bored, so I stay quiet for the first minutes
(Oops sorry, late reply)

Seeing a young fellow inside, Katsune held out her hand and asked, "Um, nice to meet you. I'm kind of stuck here, mind helping me through?" Giving a nervous laugh she smiled at him. A new resident, perhaps? Poor fellow.
" Nice to meet you too" I help her
Climbing into the hall, Katsune dusts herself off and looks up at the gentleman who helped her. "I should introduce myself." Standing up straight, she continued. "Ny names Katsune Ichinose. I'm...a Devil. And you are?"
(So far, so good, guys. o3o

It sucks that Lady_Rebel isn't here. Rae is stuck with all her characers Dx)
I look at her, crazed, but stand straight" Alvin Hamilton III. I'm a demigod"
hace más de un año emoboycry01 said…
(Eats popcorn)
(9 This forum is very chattey)
"Demigod, hm?" Turning away, Katsune let out her hand and lit a flame in her palm. "Whose blood runs in your veins?" Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Hermes?"
(Just eats another one)
I open up my hand and a fire lights up" I have alot of blood in my veins, but my father is Poseidon and my grandpa is Hephaestus" I say, biting my lip, and the fire turns into water
(Goddammit, emoboy, how many RPs do you creep? xD

Gah, I want Rae to do something!! x3x)

"Well, I should go now~" *Rae smiled, starting off on her way. She waved to Stara and the others* "I'll see ya guys later! That is, if Obsidian and Emerald don't kill me!"
*She then trotted off, almost carefree. Her steps were light as she scampered down the halls, looking left and right as she went. If those antagonists wanted to play, then she'll just have to lead them on.*
(48 just keeps eating popcorn)
I kick dirt to the side of me
(Last one ey?,not a fun feeling isn't it)
( Would you stop eating popcorn?!)
(Drops the bucket of popcorn,happy?)
(No, but thank you for dropping the bucket of Popcorn)
(-.-Danm you)
( Someone do a RP post and I'll be happy!)
So I'm guessing I should join ?)
(Join if you want too, I'm leaving this forum for tonight)
(So long then)
(I'M still here)
( You stayed here for 7 hours)
(No just got on)
( Oh, I get it)
sick
(Get what?:\)
( Nothing,)
(Ok then,this is boring I'm going to join-,-)
(I agree. I was here, just didn't realize that it went past Alvin's derpiness on page 117. Just join emoboy, and stop eating the bloody popcorn!)

~Stara~

"Now Obsidian's after you? Jeez, what is this? The RP of every possibly bad guy attacks Rae?"

(*massive explosion of the fourth wall*)

~Lia~

I grinned at the explosion, making it explode even more, and then looked at Stara and Rae, confused, and asked "Who's Obsidian?"
(Sorry! I fell asleep! >.< I'll stay longer, now that it's morning.)

The purple flame was snuffed out as Katsune closed her hand, and looked at Alvin from the corner of her eye. "Very well then, come with me. We should meet up with the others if we follow this hall." She took Alvin's hand in hers and started to walk down the hall sternly, yet kept a loving hold on Alvin's hand.

(♪I just wanna kiss, I don't wanna miss...♪)
(You two-timing on Rae, eh Katsune?)
hace más de un año izzah25 said…
(( *watches the fourth wall explode* ... :D ))

(( :o Katsune, you dirty cheater, you.. ))
(xDD We can always have fun with Rae later~
♪I’m dying for your kiss..♪)
(O.o What kind of "fun"? You do know that we are supposed to keep it PG-13, right?

Curse my freaking head in the freaking gutter.

Don't mind me.)

~Stara~

I sighed. "Do you know how any times I've been asked that? Obsidian is the certifiable psychopath who runs this, the Hotel California." I swept my arms out dramatically and sang "'You can check out, but you can never leave.' Fortunately, we can, IF we find the key. Or find a substitute. Or just kick the bucket."

~Lia~

"He's sounds like a charming person to burn." Lesk laughed and swirled water around in his hands and said "Or drown."