Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 3629 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3629

hace más de un año UltmateUltima said…
surprise
(O_o Wrote way too much...)
hace más de un año MOARdesu said…
(Damn late reply...)
*Rae didn't respond. Couldn't, actually.
Her vision slowly blurred and darkened and she felt like she was sinking into the ground. What shit was she smoking?*
last edited hace más de un año
(Rae was on drugs?! O.o If Katsune drank her blood, doesn't that mean she'd get the effect too?)

Katsune noticed Rae's uneasyness and decided to carry her. She pulled Rae toward the window and lifted her through. Rae wasn't that heavy as she had expected! When Katsune and Rae both were outside, Katsune took Rae's hand and ran toward the forests.

(Now we are heading toward the battlefield of our next and possibly final game! Game 3!)
( Lol I fell asleep...xD)
hace más de un año izzah25 said…
((@-@ So... Where should Matt be??))
hace más de un año Lady_Rebel said…
(I think you should be under the window. That's actually where i sent you to try to get in, but YOU WEREN'T THERE. Gosh, I feel like Davy Jones now. I just thought that in a Scottish accent.)

"Holy sh*t, Rae, what happened?" I asked upon seeing Rae being all bruised and beat up. This was not normal. Usually I was the one who looked like I had survived World War III.
(She's not on drugs xD I just wanted to say that)
*Rae had no time or strength to struggle. She had no choice but to go with her.*
(Wait, is Rae running? >_> or being carried?)
(Katsune is carrying Rae to the forest so no one will find them...There, I think I'll have her copy Sisceal's powers and heal her. LOL, Stara was talking to Rae a second ago. xD )
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald kept searching for the source of the noises and voices. She came along Obsidian and Sisceal,fighting."For Pete's sake Obsidian! In our own hotel! We have guests and other duties to attend to, and you're quarreling with your newest fuck toy. I demand you stop this instant!"
('newest fuck toy'? ._. ...)
((She's still a little mad at him.))
(Oh alright..)
(I laughed at that. So uh, what's happening with Rae?)
(My bad, late reply! Um, right now Rae is dizzy, and so Katsune takes her and is carrying her to the forest...There I will have Katsune copy Sisceal's powers and heal her.)

Katsune layed Rae down next to a oak tree. Again, a dark violet hue shone from her hands and she put her hand on Rae's heart. She chanted the spell Sisceal said, and the hue glistened and disappeared. Katsune opened her eyes and looked at Rae, worried. "Did it work? Are you feeling better?" She said, tears streaming from her red, swollen eyes, and damp cheeks.
(And now, I'm waiting for Rae to reply.... :P)
(Well wait no longer! Cuz here is I! :U)

*The spell worked, and Rae looked the very same as she had when she arrived to the hotel. No scraps, no huge gash across the torso, nothing. It was wierd.*
"Don't think this changes anything!" *Rae quickly got up to her feet and stood a safe distance away from Katsune* "Now tell me why the hell you brought me out here!"
Katsune was a bit suprised with Rae's sudden approach. "What do you mean? I wanted to save you from being caught in the middle of Sisceal, Obisidian and Emerald. I repent what I did...If you could just give me one more chance, I'll prove I'm not really a bad person." Katsune's hands gave off a violet hue again, and a blue box with a green ribbon appeared in her palm. "I want youbto take this as a token of my regret, and my hopes that you will not fear me, or...hate me..." A tear dropped as the present unfolded by itself and shone a large, blue jewel. "This...use it in a emergency...And you'll see what its capable of. Just put your thumb on it and say my name..." Then, the box folded up again.
(We missed you :( So did Emerald, and Starayan, and Sisceal, and Obsidian, and Matt, and a ton of background characters. :D)
I blinked as they disappeared. "What the-OOF!" said I as I was knocked over by Obsidian and Sisceal. I whirled on them, "That's it." I punched Obsidian in the face.
(...Well aren't I popular...xD)
*Rae equipts Blue Box!*
(LOL What the OOF xDD)

Katsune looked back at the broken room and noticed Stara fighting as well. "Not only those three, I'm afraid Starayan is involved as well." She wiped her tears and smiled. "To avoid all this trouble, wanna go and eat something? I'm not hungry, but if you are, we could always head over there. Or we can read together in the Library!" Katsune went a few steps closer to Rae and held her hands in her own. "What do you say?"
(xD I can't get over how stupid that sounded. xD)
"...A fight?"
*The first thing she thought of was the safety of pretty much everyone, especially Matt* "Oh hell no!"
*She began to sprint over to the hotel*
(Starayana.)
*It would be useless for her to intervene, as she is far weaker than these guys in terms of strength and durability, but she still felt the need to help them. Foolish fool.*
(:P Well excuse me, Starayana.)

Katsune turned and looked sadly. "No! You're going to get yourself killed!" She then started to bleed a purple hue from her hands and then, Katsune disappeared, only to reappear next to the drawer with the bottle of Rae's blood. Stara, Obsidian, and Sisceal were fighting in front of her, and she could see Rae out the window. "What do I do..?!" She thought, stressed and worried. Katsune picked the bottle up and looked at it. Blood was still in there, but only a little. When she opened it, blood flicked onto her eyes. It stung unusually and expanded. This wasn't Rae's blood at all, this was her own blood. And her blood is poison.

(New crappy logic to include myself in the story! :D)
(How the hell...Why...Her...Ah, oh well. =3=)

*Rae burst through the front door and into the building, but as she turned the corner, there was non other than...Birthday Skeleton.*
"You..." *She breathed, stopping dead in her tracks* ...How did you escape..."
*The skeleton sat, very still, and stared. Knowing.
She swallowed dryly.*
(xD Birthday Skeleton returns!)

Katsune drops the bottle, and it breaks as it hits the floor. She clenched her burning eyes and hit the wall. Little did Katsune know, her sword "Omle" was sheathed there and immediately, it cut right through Katsune. Blood drained from her wound and Katsune couldn't breathe. She could just stand and stare at the fighting four and hope Rae doesn't come to see her in such a state. "If I could just die now...."
(I cannot help but ponder your intention on bringing Birthday Skeleton back into the plot.)
(Birthday Skeleton is BS.)
(Bachelor of Science? Britney Spears? Bull-Stuff? e.e)
(Bull-Sh*t. I have such a crappy mind.)
(I just noticed I'm not a fan of Stara or Emerald...Time for a fanning spree! :D)
(NU! Starayana The Great has an excellent mind!!!)
(Oh, gosh, I did the same thing yesterday with Panda-Hero. I thought I had fanned her when I hadn't. And if you say I have an excellent mind, then it must be so.)
(Yes, Stara-chan. Indeed, Indeed, Sensei.)
(...No Birthday Skeleton? Okay...;-;)
*Rae stares at the skeleton. There was no time for this-It could wait. She turns back around, and decides to find another way upstairs*
(Not going to try to get through Emerald's room, eh?)
hace más de un año Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Come on Em, lighten up. You know you're my only true love. And as much as I'd love to defile this priest, I'm afraid he's already broken his vows. Not much more I can do to ruin him other than mess him up even more than he already is." Out of nowhere Stara punched me in the face. "AAACCKK!" I dropped Sisceal.

~Sisceal~
Blind as a bat I tried to my best to figure out where he was and fired." Heads up!" To my luck it hit him dead center.

~Obsidian~
"GAAAHH!" He somehow managed to hit me directly in the chest.
I kicked him in the balls after Sisceal shot him.
(so cruel....cheap shot!)

~Obsidian~
I completely doubled over."Nice shot..." I choked out the words."But you're going to have to do better than that."I summoned my saber and stood up to face them both in a fencing like pose.
(Stara is officially amazing to me now. xD)
Emerald sighed and got in front of Obsidian.She looked him dead in the eye,her gaze ice cold and piercing."Stop.Now."Those two weird sliced through the air so cleanly. It cut deep into the flesh of tension and anger.
(Thanks, MOAR!)

"Psshhhh, a saber? Please.I've got bigger swords." I whipped put my two "hand and a half swords". "Come at me, bro."
~Sisceal~
"Carefull....he's skilled with his sword."

~Obsidian~
Completely blowing off Emerald. I laughed "That's what she said, or dare I say Sisceal!? Bring it on!"

(couldn't resist. >w<)
"Yeah? So am I." I settled into a crouch and waited for him to make the first move.

(Out of curiosity, what race is Obsidian?)
Emerald growled and looked at his saber."So just talking from your so called "only true love" is enough huh,you bastard?"She growled and grabbed his saber with her own hand,then pushed it into herself."You gonna....listen to me now......dammit?"
(Damn. Girl really wants his attention, huh? >_>)