Prince of tenis Do tu agree o in support in any yuri o yaoi in the POT?

ryomaidol posted on Feb 27, 2009 at 01:13PM
No because they are immoral, they give bad impression to the anime characters(especially in the POT). What if I had a crush on Sakuno Ryuuzaki? Then someone made a yuri with Tomoka. That will be a very big insult! DO not support homosexuality!

Prince of tenis 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sadari said…
angry
No. Yaoi/Yuri/Slash/Shounen Ai/Shoujo Ai. No matter what you call them, it's disgusting.
hace más de un año ryomaidol said…
Yeah and I favor true love between two genders.
hace más de un año pretty_princess said…
angry
absolutely it's a big no! no!....
ok ,my fave character is fuji syusuke..
and then i found out that syusuke is paired with tezuka!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh god it MADE me sick!!!!
it ruins
REPUTATION of an anime!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año tezuka25_dane said…
Yaoi and Yuri is really DIS-GUS-TING!!!!!!!!Even in real life,Yaoi and Yuri is really disgusting!!Anyways,Yaoi supporters disgusts me too!So if I see a Yaoi or Yuri thing involved in this very club,i'm not afraid to report it as INAPPROPRIATE!coz that's true!I want this club clean from Yaoi or Yuri coz i really love POT,and i don't want its reputation ruined just because of this Yaoi or Yuri!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año veijianne_128 said…
angry
what the heck are you doing in POT! i hate this this yaoi! PLEASE DELETE IT!it ruined the reputation of anime charaters! I hATE IT!!!
hace más de un año MCHopnPop said…
angry
Hell No.Absolutely not Yaoi is digusting.It ruins anime characters reputations,it mocks the show,the characters and is a disgrace.It also ruins the reps of anime in general..especially when they did it to Dawn and even Kagome..I want to give them a piece of my mind.what these people are doing is unsanitary to anime.it's just wrong.I wonder if the guys who made those pictures got their brain from a rusty dumpster.I think the people who SUPPORT Yaoi or Yuri should be ashamed especially if they like Anime...because as I said before Yaoi or what ever it's called ruins anime..for just about everyone.Yaoi is just plain horrible.just thinking about Yaoi makes me mad >_>
hace más de un año sakuno16 said…
angry
yaoi, yuri, whatever!!!!!! SUCKS!!
hace más de un año crazy_princess said…
i do not like them being paired wid one another..i do not approve of some yaoi especially on reality..
sakunoxryoma!!!;D
hace más de un año ladywyze said…
angry
No... I don't like pairing 'boy to boy'. the word for that is DISGUSTING...
well, its okay to pair them in a match, but no personnal 'love' please...