pokémon Pokemon rp

Aurathelucario posted on May 07, 2016 at 05:30PM
Here you can do a pokemon rp with friends. Just fill out a forum and you can join. Here's my forum.

Name: aura
My pokemon: lucario, zoroark, blaziken, braxien, all eevee evolutions, gardevoir, graninja, sceptile, charizard.
Personally: kind, caring, friendly, great trainer, very hard to anger, stubborn at times, protective of my pokemon.
Appearance: straight blonde hair that goes down to my waist. Often wears hair in a ponytail with a light blue ribbon holding it up. Has blue eyes and white skin that's tanned.
Extra: my closes pokemon is lucario. He's been with me sense a riolu. I am in a way like a lucario cause I have the power of aura. None know about it.

Rule 1: mature content is aloud. There can be character deaths and stuff like that, but the person must be okay with it.

Rule 2: romance is aloud but nothing to extreme.

Rule 3: bad words are aloud but don't go to far.

Rule 4: NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE

Rule 5: have fun!

With saying all that lets get started.
last edited on May 07, 2016 at 06:53PM

pokémon 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año CokeTheUmbreon said…
Name: Tyler van Berg
Appearance: Black, brown eyes, black hair.
Pokémon: Umbreon, Raichu, Talonflame, Greninja, Gengar, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Sceptile, Zoroark, Charizard, Gyarados, etc.
Personality: Doesn't like to share with certain people. Helpful. High knowledge of Pokémon.
Backstory: Tyler was born in Amsterdam to Afro-Surinamese parents, having distant Arawak Indian ancestry from his maternal grandmother. He moved to Beaumont after his birth, where he stayed. He used to own a boys only club at school. However, when the members are absent, he hangs out with Jenna Voorn, a former outcast. Other than Pokémon trainer school, he trained in fighting and music. Tyler has been to the Kalos, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions, and defeated the champions. After that, he resided in Beaumont while making big room house music, dubstep, and a lot of other music genres. He is a descendant of an Aura guardian, but his aura stayed dormant for a long time.
Aura Powers: Aura Blade, Aura Shards, Aura Shield.
Extra: He has a crush on Jenna Voorn, a girl who he protected from bullies.
last edited hace más de un año
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I'll be running a lot characters. hace más de un año
Jenna~~~~

Name: Jenna Voorn

Pokémon: Pidgeot, Espeon, Slurpuff, Lopunny, Banette, Sylveon, Altaria, Cradily, Swallot, Pangoro, Ninetales, Hitmonchan, Lapras.

Appearance: White, dirty blond, long hair, wears an Espeon cap or jacket.

Personality: Timid most of the time, however will protect her friends, especially Tyler. She has a crush on him btw. If any girl comes in between her and Tyler (unless Aura and Selene), she gets defensive. Jenna is a good cook.

Aura Powers: Aura Blade, Flaming Aura, Aura Shuriken, Aura Shield. (Aura had to teach her. Man, she was brutal.)

Backstory: Jenna was born in Rotterdam. She is Dutch, but also has distant German and English ancestry. Her parents moved to America, where she went to school. When Tyler became her protector, she developed a crush on him. (This was in first grade.) She is a fan of electronic dance music, but unlike Tyler, she likes Deep house. Her favorite artists are KSHMR, Klingande Oliver Heldens, Funkerman, Robin Schulz, Nicky Romero, Avicii, and Swanky Tunes. Her favourite songs are 'Don't Let Me Down' by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya and 'Circle Track' by Arston ft. Jake Reese.

Occupation: Kalos Queen, Pokémon trainer, future wife of Tyler.
Manuel Marquezo

Name: Up there.

Pokémon: Chesnaught, Flareon, Garchomp, Haxorus, Aggron, Skuntank.

Appearance: Light brown skin, hazel eyes, sorta blonde hair, freckles, has a small stain on every shirt he wears, fat (he weighs 211 lbs)

Personality: Hyperactive, annoying, rude, gluttonous, lazy, messy, sucker for dames.

Backstory: Manuel's parents, namely his father, pit him out. His uncle kept him for the rest of his days. He used to be a pushover at school, until Tyler came along and befriended him. Manuel is a glutton; guess how much Poké he spends at Picolini's Pizzeria! He annoys Aura on the regular. Ask her!

Favorite music genre: Any song that has something to do with food.

hace más de un año Aurathelucario said…
Lol yeah you can ask me.
I inboxed tu last night. hace más de un año
News reporter: Is he that annoying towards you? :/ hace más de un año
Aurathelucario commented…
tu sure hace más de un año
Hey tyler you said you'd be on here are you?
Here! hace más de un año
Hi I'm on.
I was doing some characters last night.
I see hace más de un año
About the RP... hace más de un año
Okay. I was doing something. hace más de un año
Selene Gonzales
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Above
Born: Madrid
Pokémon: Dragonite, Clefable, Leafeon, Probopass, Carbink, Scizor, Venomoth, Dusknoir, Luvdisc, Meganium, Mamoswine.
Personality: Cool, curious, annoying towards her brother, nags a lot.
Appearance: Fairish skin, long, black hair, freckles, green eyes.
Extra: Selene is Sergio's sister. Their father was an abusive drunkard until he changed his ways. Unlike her, Sergio was born with aura. It is unknown that Selene has aura since she has never been seen using it.
Sergio
~~~~~~

Name: Sergio Garcia
Pokémon: Riolu, Houndoom, Greninja, Exploud, Ampharos, Simipour.
Appearance: Fairish skin, green eyes, long hair, kinda looks like Inuyasha in some ways, wears green and black.
Backstory: Sergio was born in Madrid after Selene. Unlike Selene, he is edgy when something isn't right. Unlike his sister, he is an aura warrior. He also dreams of getting a job in forensics. He owns a lot of swords.
Aura powers: Aura Blade, Aura Shuriken, Aura Fangs (never used), Aura Kunai.
Rhett

Name: Rhett Mordollar

Born: ...

Pokémon: Venusaur, Floatzel, Sandslash, Swoobat, Scolipede, Braviary, Pyroar, Alakazam, Meowstic (male), Sawsbuck.

Personality: High and mighty, full of himself, selfish, easily fooled by villains, insufferable.

Appearance: Pale white skin, glasses, greasy hair, wears blue suit everyday.

Extra: Rhett was born to a rich family. His friend, who is also rich, is Percy. They are not really villains but they do mess with Tyler and the gang regularly. They saved them from death multiple times, but he responds by calling them vagabonds or farmers.

Rhett: Jenna will be mine. hace más de un año
Percy

Name: Percy

Pokémon: Blastoise, Hydreigon, Roserade (shiny), Garbordor, Hitmontop, Noctowl, Donphan, Darmanitan (shiny), Mienshao, etc

Personality: Same as Rhett's.

Appearance: White, neat hair, red suit, glasses.

Extra: Percy was born to a rich family as well. He messes with Tyler and the gang. However, he tries to court Aura every day. Ask Jenna! Rhett courts Jenna on a regular basis.
Both percy and rhett are so annoying. They act like their royalty and we should bow to them. Well look who's royalty here. hace más de un año
Back! hace más de un año
Rhett: *scoffs* Whatever. hace más de un año
Hey I'm on.
Sup hace más de un año
How tu doing? hace más de un año