pokémon Ask Ash's Charizard, Sceptile, and/or Bayleef

CoolNala posted on Feb 08, 2012 at 02:52PM
I will be a panel, featuring all three Pokemon. I know a whole lot on all of them. So, ask me anything. Pretend I'm them. Don't make it too vulgar or personal though.

pokémon 42 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sakuma said…
Beyleef what would U do if Misty kissed Ash?
hace más de un año CoolNala said…
Sure. I wouldn't mind. I'm only a Pokemon, and Misty's been her friend for probably longer than I have. As long as it isn't another Pokemon, I don't mind.
 Sure. I wouldn't mind. I'm only a Pokemon, and Misty's been her friend for probably longer than I h
and if it was another Pokemon.
Then, I'll get really angry. Why do you ask?!
worried
No reason
angelic
Hmm... ok.
How do U think the Pokemon series ill end
1.Ash meets his father and defeat him in an Ultimate battle
2.Ash wins a Pokemon World Tournament representing Japan with his team mates.
Bayleef: I wouldn't either one.

Charizard: I second that.

Sceptile: I third it.
hace más de un año Skitty_Love said…
Bayleef, would you fall for any other Pokemon? Or just Ash?
Bayleef: "Hmm... I just have affection for Ash. I'll probably fall in love with another Pokemon at some point. Have any suggestions?"
I think Heracross or some other grass type like Grovyle.
Bayleef: "You mean Ash's Heracross?! I admit. He is a strong Pokemon! I just don't know if I'm ready yet. But, given time, I might try someone."
Yep. I mean, I bet you two have perfect battle strategies together.
Bayleef: "Hmm... I don't know about them. Maybe I should battle him first and prove your theory!"
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
hmmm
hay charizard hypothetically if you where want to go find a mate would you fall for any fire pokémon like this flamerex that i made up or would you rather another charizard?
and bayleef why haven't you evolved into a magneom by now?
 heno, hay charizard hypothetically if tu where want to go find a mate would tu fall for any fuego pokémon
Yes. Okay how do you feel about Latias now?
@nidoqueen

Charizard: "To answer your first question. I already have a mate, and that's Charla. So, I'm good.

Baylef: "I don't feel like evolving yet. I feel perfect the way I am."
last edited hace más de un año
@Skitty_Love

Bayleef: "Who is this Latias you speak of?"
 @Skitty_Love Bayleef: "Who is this Latias tu speak of?"
Oh, Latias was this really attached Pokemon to Ash. Like, almost in love with him.
angry
Bayleef: "Attracted?! You mean having affection, like me?! What does this Latias look like?!"
 Bayleef: "Attracted?! tu mean having affection, like me?! What does this Latias look like?!"
Shes a legendary.
 Shes a legendary.
angry
She doesn't look tough. Where is she at?! Where can I find her?!
 She doesn't look tough. Where is she at?! Where can I find her?!
laugh
i'll help you out here skitty_love latias looks like this if you want a better vew of her i'll look
 i'll help tu out here skitty_love latias looks like this if tu want a better vew of her i'll look
hace más de un año rotcalex2011 said…
surprise
hey charizard...why did u refuse to listen to ashs commands 4 so long??? i was always curious...i mean...he saved u wen u were a charamnder nd thats how u repay him...like wat the heck man?
@Nidoqueen

Bayleef: "Again. Where can I find this Latias?"

@rotcalex2011

Charizard: "Because I didn't consider him a good enough trainer for me after I evolved. I felt as if he could've done a better job as a trainer, and I wanted a more experienced trainer than he was back then.
laugh
i don't know i wish i did thow cos i'd like to cetch her.
angry
Bayleef: "Well... Find her, and tell her to meet me at Prof. Oak's Lab. We'll settle this like real Pokemon girls should!"
 Bayleef: "Well... Find her, and tell her to meet me at Prof. Oak's Lab. We'll settle this like real
well after could you have her to come to my place so i can catch her?
Bayleef: "Of course! She'll be so weak that she'd be easy to catch."
smile
ok :)
hmmm
why is it you like ash any way bayleef and ahw can you stand him he acts like sutch an idiot
wink
Bayleef: "He may be crazy sometimes, but he's still my master. And I like him for all the good things he does!"
but he is an idiot.
Bayleef: "Sometimes, yes, but, not always. So, has anyone got into contact with this Latias?"
not that i know of.
angry
Bayleef: "Well, someone better. I wanna show her who's boss! No other Pokemon goes near Ash, except me... and Pikachu!"
 Bayleef: "Well, someone better. I wanna mostrar her who's boss! No other Pokemon goes near Ash, except
bayleef does make u mad that pikachu still travels wit ash while ur back home wit prof. oak?
angelic
Bayleef: "I am a little upset at that. But, I know Pikachu's has been with him from the beginning. I feel no need to separate them."
cool cool lots of respect there!

this question goes to all 3...do u think ash will ever bring u back 4 anything...even its 4 a day?
Charizard: "Without a doubt. He'll need us definitely for a major battle one day."

Sceptile: "I agree with Charizard. He'll definitely need he and I for that!"

Bayleef: "I'm sure he will. He brought me back shortly in Sinnoh."
hace más de un año Anatana said…
sunny
Sceptile, why do you always put a small stick in your mouth? You want to be cool?
And what do you think about Bayleef and Charizard?
hace más de un año PokeDigiFan229 said…
Hey Bayleef, there's a new girl that likes Ash. Her name is Serena and Ash has know her since they were children. What do you think of that?