Pearl is the more manly one, you know it is...
So, por now, o at least por the end of the month, all of tu should own a copy of Pokemon Diamond o Pokemon Pearl, if not shame on tu for it really is a great experience and even better a global experience.
Everyone knows the basics of a Pokemon game; get your starter, get your Pokédex, go off, beat 8 Gym Leaders, the evil team and then the Elite Four. We have all done this so many times, but all the little things added into these new DS games make the game so much más playable.
The place where the magic happens...
A personal favourite of mine is the GTS (Global Trading Station), where after earning your first gym badge, tu can trade with anyone across the world. Make sure tu have set up your nintendo WFC in the main menu first of all however, for más help with the set up visit link
. GTS Tutorial
This is a brief guide on how to use the GTS to your advantage.
1. First of all, check the giant globe and register your location. This is very important, as I will discuss later.
2. Now decide which Pokemon tu want to trade away.
3. When tu have decided what Pokemon to trade talk with the woman at reception and choose 'TRADE'.
4. This will put tu into the GTS as soon as tu connect, and what tu want to do is "DEPOSIT POKEMON".
5. This will take tu onto your boxes, choose your Pokemon from here and deposit it.
6. Your Pokemon will be sent off and then tu wait, and check back every so often, as tu do not need to be there for the trade to be made.
7. tu can also buscar for any Pokemon tu have seen via the "SEEK POKEMON" option.
8. Then buscar for what tu want and if tu have what others want in exchange trade for it!
Prove you're really the best in the world
siguiente up is; The Battle Tower, which is only open after beating the Elite Four, and contains some of the hardest opponents ever in a Pokemon game. The main point of interest is the far right counter though, where tu can download records of trainers who have done well in WiFi battles, and then try and beat them to increase your own rank. CAUTION!
Watch out for Japanese players o people with Japanese Pokemon, as when tu see the words "レジギガス sent out パルキア"
tu have no idea what's coming next.
There's loads of new stuff in Diamond & Pearl as well over a hundred new Pokémon, so come on registrarse in already and start catching 'em all over again.
Also, for future WiFi battles between Fanpoppers, please share your friend codes link