Period Films WOW!!! Tess of the D'urbavelles

BellaB23 posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 03:43AM
I just finished watching the PBS Materpiece Theatre 2009 version. And I just have to say OMG!! I loved it! Masterpiece is having a whole bunch of classics for the month of Jan. I soooo suggest fallowing this month. Next, is Weathering Heights! Can't wait. BTW u can still watch Tess of the D'urbavelles at the materpece website but only until January 18th. I really, really recommend everyone watch it!

Period Films 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año _Quinn_ said…
smile
BellaB23,
Have you read the book Tess of the d'Urbervilles? It is one of my favorite books ever. I saw the movie after reading the book. I love the movie too. How was Weathering Heights? I haven't read the book (though I plan to) or seen the movie yet. Is it as good as Tess?
hace más de un año BellaB23 said…
smirk
I have confession to make, I haven't reAd either book! Yes Wuthering Heights was good. Then they had Sene ans Sensibility, and Oliver Twist. This week March 1 is David Copperfield.
hace más de un año lickerish said…
monkey
my very first post on fanpop. aw. Hi guys, if you're fans of Tess or Hardy, you should check out my movie trailer, an adaptation of 'The Return of the Native' by Thomas Hardy set in a depression-era mountain town..

link