Los pingüinos de Madagascar Best POM Moments <3

peacebaby7 posted on Feb 20, 2014 at 11:49PM
If you're a big fan like myself, there really isn't a "best" moment in any of the POM episodes. Because they're all great! The purpose of this forum is to look back on all of the episodes and recall any and all moments that you loved the most, and if you want, explain why that was one of your faves. It can be a funny moment, a sweet moment, anything. Or instead, just tell why you love the show altogether.

If you want to post a video instead, rather than explaining it, feel free to do so. Have fun with it! :)
 If you're a big fan like myself, there really isn't a "best" moment in any of the POM episodes. Becau
last edited on Feb 21, 2014 at 09:21PM

Los pingüinos de Madagascar 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año chaos-ice said…
This is just one of my many favorite POM moments. Skipper hugs Private in the episode "When the Chips are Down"
I find this moment sooo sweet, I can't help but smile every time I remember this scene. It shows how caring Skipper is, despite his toughness.
last edited hace más de un año
 This is just one of my many favorito! POM moments. Skipper hugs Private in the episode "When the Chips
Sassl commented…
It's sooo cute *-* hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
Aww, this is one of my favorito! Skipper/Private moments! <3 hace más de un año
Denicy_Menes commented…
Adorable! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Sassl said…
heart
I love all Skilene moments *-*<3
 I amor all Skilene moments *-*<3
27Kowalski commented…
Me too! Just look at 'em! X3 hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL, I third that! X) hace más de un año
Riconator commented…
Fourth! ^^ hace más de un año
hace más de un año 27Kowalski said…
heart
This is probably one of the sweetest parts I have ever seen, from "Operation: Big Blue Marble." <3
 This is probably one of the sweetest parts I have ever seen, from "Operation: Big Blue Marble." <3
peacebaby7 commented…
Yeah. <3 A good brotherly moment from the penguins. X3 hace más de un año
Aquade commented…
No matter what Skipper claims, we all know he loves his team. hace más de un año
Sassl commented…
it's so cute :3 hace más de un año
hace más de un año peacebaby7 said…
heart
I'm afraid a lack a photo, but I would like to go ahead and make my contribution.

The scene in Operation: Swap-panzee, I really liked the penguins' reaction to Private's 25-year (it was 25, right?) stay on the moon. Though it was a sad moment, it really showed how much they care about Private. I found it very touching.
chaos-ice commented…
Yes, I agree with that. So touching <3 hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
Yeah, agreed. <3 hace más de un año
Sassl commented…
Yes :3 hace más de un año
hace más de un año CarlosPenaLove said…
mischievous
I think my Favorite Moment was in The 3rd Blowhole special "The Penguin who loved me" when Doris (Calista Flockhart ) and Kowalski (Jeff Glen Bennett) tilted their heads and Kissed! I love this picture of it!: link

I just hope that they Bring the Show back because I LOVED THIS SHOW and I AM A HUGE #FANGUIN!
-CarlosPenaLove!
hace más de un año ImAnEasel said…
In Rock-A-Bye Birdie when King Julian is feeding baby Skipper and he says 'De baby penguins only eat the food... when the papa penguin chews it up and, er, spits it into the baby's mouth! Sounds a little gross, but, hey, who am I to judge?' and starts chewing the melon, much to Skipper's horror. XD
peacebaby7 commented…
Hahaha, classic Julien moment. XDD hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
Ahah, yeah. I can't believe Julien knew all that! XDD hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
@27K: Well, technically he did get one thing wrong: it's typically the mother that "feeds" the hatchling. XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año Denicy_Menes said…
big smile
From the episode "Loathe At First Sight".
KOWALSKI: It works. It actually works! Yeah! Babe!
Doris and Kowalski swimming in the sea. K-I-S-S-I-N-(G)!
peacebaby7 commented…
I loved that part, too! :) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Denicy_Menes said…
heart
Private and Hunter "Sweetest Moment". ^_^
 Private and Hunter "Sweetest Moment". ^_^
peacebaby7 commented…
Aw, yeah, that was sweet. <3 hace más de un año
Denicy_Menes commented…
:3 hace más de un año