Los pingüinos de Madagascar Pom presidential election: Spring 2013.

ILUVKOWALSKI posted on Mar 12, 2013 at 05:34PM
So, if I'm correct (which I'm probably not. XD) I think it's time for the presidential elections on this spot again. :D For those of you who don't know what this is a 'President' of this club is elected, to keep order in the spot, keep it a fun and safe place for younger fanpoppers, prevent or stop fights, and come up with little group ideas. :D Here's a basic guide on how it works.

1. If you're interested in being the president, then just say so on here. :D
2. But you need someone to second you, or you won't be in the election.
3. I'm gonna give everyone 1 week to join, and then I'll post a poll with all of the nominees on. The poll will close within a week, then I will post one with the top two candidates, lasting another week.
4. When that week is up, the person with the most votes will be President, and the second will be the Vice President. :D
5. You CANNOT vote for yourself. You will have to comment on the poll to prove you haven't, and if you haven't by the time the poll is closed, you will be disqualified.

Enjoy, and I hope lots of people join in with this. :D And I hope the next president isn't as lazy as me. xD

Oh and another thing: I don't think this is an actual rule, but I think it would be good if the next President hosts the election which I've just been told is supposed to be in the fall, not next Spring. xD Now I feel bad for being president twice as long as anyone else.. XD

last edited on Mar 12, 2013 at 05:41PM

Los pingüinos de Madagascar 22 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año TheRatKing1 said…
i'll be happy to vote, but i have no idea what president of the club will actually be doing
hace más de un año mostar1219 said…
I'm interested, also unsure of what president does
E-Scope90 commented…
She dicho it...... hace más de un año
hace más de un año ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Well I kinda explained it in the first paragraph I wrote in the forum bit. :3 That's basically all the President has to do, keep order, prevent fights, keep the spot a suitable place for children etc. :3 It's optional to also make little group projects within the group. I didn't really do any of those, because I'm very lazy. xD
hace más de un año peacebaby7 said…
smile
This sounds exciting! I can't wait to see who wins. Can we nominate? :3
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
^Sure, we can nominate people, though they'd have to agree to it. :D
^Cool. :) Hm, not many are joining are they? :/
^Yeah, I think they might have forgotten. D:
big smile
^Maybe we should post it on the wall. :)
^Good idea. :D
big smile
I have my moments. XD JK
hace más de un año Private1sCut3 said…
smile
So, who were the presidents in the past?
hace más de un año SJF_Penguin2 said…
There have been four presidents so far:
* SJF_Penguin2 (2010–2011)
* Metallica1147 (2011)
* Penguinangel (2011–2012)
* ILUVKOWALSKI (2012–present)

There have been three vice presidents so far:
* Penguinangel (2011)
* quasomeness (2011–2012)
* JediPenguin16 (2012–present)
E-Scope90 commented…
What about Rhayne? What ever happened to her? hace más de un año
E-Scope90 commented…
Wait...was that the other spot? That's kind of confusing. hace más de un año
SJF_Penguin2 commented…
Must be the other spot. I only go there occasionally, and I haven't kept up with its elections. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Gumball17 said…
I've been thinking of coming back on this spot so maybe me? .-.
hmmm
I can think of 3 fanguins I'd like to nominate. :D Not sure if they're up too it though.
peacebaby7 commented…
Why don't tu go to their perfil and ask? :3 hace más de un año
Private1sCut3 commented…
Okay. :P hace más de un año
^I can think of a few aswell. :D ^^I'd second you if you wanted to be in the running :3

Hmm, I think I'm gonna have to extend the time people can be nominated for another week, this has been up for 6 days, and we haven't even got one nominee yet D:
^What am I, chopped liver? :P XD
hace más de un año 27Kowalski said…
big smile
I'd like to partecipate this year. I want to be in the running for President of this awesome club! :D

Oh, and, do I have to do anything in particular, like writing a speech or somethin' like that? Just wondering, because I'm not great with speeches. XD
 I'd like to partecipate this year. I want to be in the running for President of this awesome club! :D
Private1sCut3 commented…
I segundo you! :) Also cool pic! hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
I'll third! (can I third? Hell, I'll do it anyway. I am a REBEL! XD) Don't worry, I suck a speeches, too. Just be yourself and be honest and you'll do just fine. :) hace más de un año
27Kowalski commented…
^Okay, thanks fo the info. :) hace más de un año
Sooo... just reminding people that this is here. :P This has been up for two weeks now, so if by the end of today, we don't have any other candidates, 27Kowalski will automatically be president. :P C'mon guys, it's a club tradition, it's not like it's a hard job to be president, trust me, if it was, I wouldn't have signed up for it. XD Anyways, we need a Vice President too. :3
big smile
^I guess since no one's really joining, I'll help out 27K and be the Vice. If that's okay with you guys. :3
27Kowalski commented…
^Yay! That would be awesome! Thanks. :D hace más de un año
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
Sure, that sounds like an awesome idea! :D hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
'Kay. :D ^^No prob! ;D hace más de un año
It's been decided then? 27Kowalski is president and PB7 vice president?
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
Yeah, I guess so. :D hace más de un año
Private1sCut3 commented…
I'm glad those two won, but it kinda sucks to not get to vote. x3 hace más de un año
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
I know right, I was kinda looking adelante, hacia adelante to making a encuesta and voting. X3 hace más de un año
peacebaby7 commented…
^I was, too. But I guess there's always siguiente time, hopefully it'll be más successful in the candidate part. x3 hace más de un año
Yay! Im not included :D
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
'Not sure if being sarcastic, o actually didn't want to be included.' X3 *cue futurama meme* :P hace más de un año
Private1sCut3 commented…
Yeah, I thought maybe Mostar and Gumball wanted to be in the running, but I was unsure what was going on..... hace más de un año
Gumball17 commented…
I was being sarcastic :P hace más de un año
mostar1219 commented…
Yea, thought so, Dylan. I know how tu feel hace más de un año
hace más de un año E-Scope90 said…
sad
See? This is why I hate missing out on stuff.