Los pingüinos de Madagascar Fanfiction volunteers

mostar1219 posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 12:01AM
Hey guys. Listen, i saw a clip of "Saturday Night Live" involving a bunch of broadway characters coming together in a meeting to save broadway, here's the link:link (yes, three of the actors are Taylor Swift, Kenan Thompson, and Dr. Blowhole himself, Neil Patrick Harris). Anyway, seeing that got me thinking about what would happen if a bunch of fanguins came together in a meeting to discuss how to save POM. well, I'm thinking about making a Fanfiction spoof about it and I need volunteers. Here's the list, I'm not sure which part I should play:

Phantom of the Opera:
Mister Mistopolies from "Cats":
Music Man:
Elphiba from "Wicked":
Mark from "Rent":
Writer of "Miss Sigon":
Puppet and puppeteer from "Avenue Q" (2 parts open):
Annie:
Blue Man Group (3 parts open):
Ladies from "Chicago" (2 parts open):
Dude from "Stomp":
Fiddler on the Roof:

So, there's the list. Click on the link I put on here in order to see the original sketch from "Saturday Night Live" and, once you see it, first person for each part they mention they want to play gets that part, except for the parts involving more than one person, then it's the first amount of people mentioned.
last edited on Jan 03, 2013 at 01:39AM

Los pingüinos de Madagascar 28 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Sylvia_Puffin said…
Okay, (just to make sure I'm understanding this) you need volunteers to be those people for the meeting to save PoM, and the meeting is taking place on this forum?
hace más de un año mostar1219 said…
big smile
Kinda. It's mostly a Fanfiction that's a spoof of a performance sketch, but we're all I guess rping like it's an actual meeting. First we rp the "meeting" in the spots we've been assigned according to the video and then when the last line is put up, I'll turn it into a Fanfiction article on here
Sounds fun!
Also, phooey, my computer won't let me watch the video.
big smile
Wait, I put up a different link. Try that
last edited hace más de un año
The link worked! It's loading the video right now.
smile
Cool. Maybe during the activity, we'll come up with actual ideas that can help save POM
That would be awesome. I really hope we can.
The video up for you yet?
Not yet. My computer's so damn slow sometimes. Do you need to watch it to understand the forum?
last edited hace más de un año
Yea. The "script format" is based off the one from the video, so you need to watch it to understand what will be going on.
Ugh. Stupid computer.

Well, I'll keep the video up and see if it loads. If it won't, I hope enough people will be interested enough to do it.
Maybe you could post something on the wall: Help Save PoM, and Have Fun While Doing It! Click the link below! I don't know, something like that.
big smile
Alrighty. Thanks for the tip.
Sorry I can't do it. :(
You couldn't see it?
^Well, it's not loading. I can keep it up for a while longer though. Maybe it'll load. *Crosses fingers.*
My fingers are crossed, too. Also, I too, your advice on the wall post.
You took my advice?XD
Yep
hace más de un año LeonardFan said…
smile
Can we really role play any characters in POM? Anyone at all? :O
Actually, as versions of ourselves
hace más de un año LeonardFan said…
smile
Oh ok, I'll have to think about it :)
Good. Be sure to check the video out
hace más de un año KowalskiRocks said…
hmmm
I can't watch the video! It says that the video I chose isn't available from my location. Sometimes it's so inconvenient to live in Hong Kong.
Sorry to hear that
hace más de un año hotsnowsels said…
Sounds fun, but I have to ask: is the SNL video appropriate? I hate to be a stick in the mud, but my parents don't let me watch SNL unless it's a totally clean clip.
Anyway, like I said, it sounds like a very fun project, and I might be up for it.
Don't worry, the SNL clip is just about a meeting about saving broadway. Nothing bad
^^So are you doing it?