We all know kids do funny things here are the parte superior, arriba ten I have heard. Just to preface this a little my son is 9 months old and my daughter is two.
1. One of the funniest things I have seen was when my son was less than a mes old. I was at Walmart with my grandma, her husband, my daughter, and my son and my grandma was buying a cuna and some accessories for my son's room. While we were cargando... everything into the carro my grandma looked at my sleeping son and said, "Now tu aren't getting anything else for Christmas." And without missing a beat my son opened his eyes and let out this hysterical cry. We both started laughing, shocked por his timing. My grandma proceeded to apologize por telling him that she was only joking. Just after the words left her lips, my son stopped crying, shut his eyes, and fell back asleep.
2. One día when my sister was about 3 o 4 she was in the bathroom with the door closed. Everything seemed normal until my mom heard canto coming from the bathroom. My mom was curious so she walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. There she found my sister standing in front of the toilet singing, "I'm wishing." and then putting her hand to her ear and leaning her ear down to the toliet and singing, "I'm wishing." Then singing, "For the one I amor to find me." Like the song Snow White sings into the wishing well. Too much Snow White anyone???
3. This story is one that my mom told me about one of her friends who is also a grandma. Her friend as babysitting one of her grandchildren who was about 7-8 months old. While they were sitting on the sofá cuddling a the baby kept pointing at her grandmothers boobs and so the grandma said, "Boob." The baby repeated her saying, "Boob." This was her first word. The grandma was so embarassed she never told the mom.
4. My friends son had just turned two and they had decided to start teaching him about the different kinds of cars there are. It was funny because everytime he dicho big trucks it sounded like big c***s (slang term for the male reproductive organ). As they were getting out of the car at the store one día the little boy points at a truck and says in a very loud voice, "I want big trucks." which sounded like, " I want big c***s." Needless to say the parents were very embarassed.
5. About 6 months hace my daughter was having a really bad night, so we gave her a pack of frutas snacks to cheer her up. She had been crying, but when she saw the frutas snacks she immediantly reached up for them saying,"Pease." which in Shaylie language means please. We gave them to her and as she was eating the last one I said, "All gone." She looks at the bag and says something that resembles, "Ah, f*#k." and bursts into tears. My husband and I laughed about that all night. She has never heard that word before so it must have been just babbling....lol
6. When we were little my family and I were sitting at the mesa, tabla eating dinner. My mom noticed that my sister was taking her peas and pealing the skin off of them. When my mom asked her what she was doing she said, " I don't like the wrappers."
7. One día when my sister and I were little we were watching a movie with my mom. At the end my sister looked at us and said, "I knew that was going to happen. I must be psycho." She get teased about that one to this day.
8. Here's a good one. My mom was saying that I was getting what I deserved when my daughter was being naughty. I said, "No she's better than I deserve. She's an angel." And my daughter says, "No mommy I'm naughty."
9. Ok, one más about my sister. One night we were sitting at the mesa, tabla eating and my sister got full, so she picked the pancake up off her plate and said, "Does anyone want this? I didn't touch it."
10. About 6 months hace my daughter put her segundo set of three words together. We have this children's book that we read to her called Goodnight Moon. As I am lectura the part where it says, "Goodnight moon." my daughter says, "Night night spoon."