panic! at the disco My Panic! at the Disco at MyPanicattheDisco.com

rockeesta999 posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 06:31AM
#1 source for everything about My Panic! at the Disco is now online at MyPanicattheDisco.com

Panic! at the Disco is a rock band formed in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2004. The band comprises Brendon Urie (vocals) and Spencer Smith (drums). In July 2009, both Ryan Ross (guitar, vocals) and Jon Walker (bass) left the band, citing creative differences.

The band's new single, "New Perspective" was released on July 28th, and the single will also be part of the soundtrack for the movie Jennifer's Body on August 25th. They also posted the lyrics to the new song. Panic!'s third album is said to be released in late September 2009 and Blink-182 bassist Mark Hoppus is also supposed to work with the band on at least one new track. On July 28th, 2009, Ryan Ross and Jon Walker announced that their new band name was The Young Veins, and that they had a new song called "Change" that was released on their Myspace. On July 29th, 2009 Spencer Smith told MTV that Ian Crawford, former The Cab member, is filling in for Ryan Ross on their current summer tour. As for Jon Walker's replacement, Dallon Weekes, singer/songwriter of the indie band The Brobecks is also playing bass on their tour.

The My Panic at the Disco Fan site is dedicated to My Panic at the Disco fans includes forums, latest news, web blogs, downloads, lyrics, multimedia gallery, chats, and information about My Panic at the Disco.

For more information:
link

#1 fuente for everything about My Panic! at the Disco is now online at MyPanicattheDisco.com Panic!
last edited on Aug 18, 2009 at 06:32AM

panic! at the disco No respuestas