Zayn Malik went out to dinner with his mum Tricia...
This BopHeads app is about to become your new...
Quiz: Which sassy celeb subtweet are you?
Jake Roche blasts Zayn Malik over the way he...
If you\'ve been anywhere near a wifi connection over the past 24 hours then you\'ll be aware of the latest speculation surrounding One Direction, after reports that they are due to take a break/go on a \'hiatus\' for at least a year following the release of album number 5.
NO it\'s not a split. YES it is old news - Liam Payne told us all the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago, and quite frankly, we reckon the boys deserve a nice long stretch of time off after their relentless schedule.
What this does mean, however, is that the guys final show for a while will take place on 31 October in Sheffield, and we imagine it\'s going to be a fairly emotional affair.
requests for things we need to see happen at this momentous event.
1. Every single track from all 4 albums so far. In chronological order. Literally - we want \'What Makes You Beautiful\' to \'Act My Age\'. Yes, we\'ve calculated that would make the gig about 4 hours long, but we\'re fine with that. It also needs to be live streamed on Sugarscape.com. We\'ve been here since the v beginning, y\'all - you know it makes sense.
2. Fetus era clothes. WE JUST NEED TO SEE LOUIS IN THOSE RED TROUSERS ONE MORE TIME OK STOP JUDGING US
3. Zayn back. Zayn back. ZAYN BACK. Just for that one night, please. PLEASE. Pls. We\'d also quite like him to descend from the sky on a sort of throne with wings attached, straight into the awaiting arms of Louis.
5. At least one spectacular fall. Preferably resulting in all the guys landing in a big pile on top of each other. (See below:)
6. Lots of Harry Styles noises, obvs. (For a translation of said noises, click here)
8. A 2 hour 30 minute speech from Liam Payne, because we just love his speaking voice more than life really.
10. A water fight like NO. OTHER. Possibly one that uses water cannons, which admittedly, could be quite dangerous.
*Louis is propelled 50 feet across the stadium by a jet of water travelling at approx 30mph*
11. At least 8 outfit changes per member, must include at least one fancy dress costume. Fruit and vegetable based costumes preferable.
13. Niall to caress his guitar to the tune of R Kelly\'s \'Bump n Grind\'.
15. During the finale, every single fan is to be invited on stage. Yes this will probably result in all 5 members (Zayn\'s back remember) being fairly swiftly removed of their clothes. We\'re fine with that.
16. In fact - 5/5 to perform completely stark naked is now on our list of demands.
17. We\'d also quite like them to recreate every dance routine from Magic Mike. They can take turns being Channing. Sorry this is getting a bit pervy.
18. Niall to perform a 30 minute solo to commemorate the #LETNIALLSING era.
19. ALL of the \'Boys on the Stairs\' videos - rip out the original stairs and bring them to the stage please - to be shown on the big screen, while the guys perform an interpretive dance routine representing the last 5 years.
20. 5SOS to turn up* for a live performance of this Drag Me Down / She\'s Kinda Hot mashup.
*amended - 5SOS to turn up VIA HELICOPTER and zipline into the stadium.
21. Giant game of \'Spin The Harry\' involving a 6 foot wheel, at least 50 members of the audience and a several cans of whipped cream.
22. Finale to end how it all began - with a rendition of Natalie Imbrulia\'s \'Torn\'. As the lights go down for the final time, the entire world is drowned in a flood of tears.
Yep, all of those please. Also open to anything involving cute puppies being snuggled by the guys. Feel free to add your own demands requests in the comment box at the bottom of the page, or tweet them to us @Sugarscape.
10 times Harry Styles could have been in a shampoo advert in the \'Drag Me Down\' video
Here\'s a few things that Liam Payne and Andy Samuels\' Twitter convo actually taught us
Liam Payne celebrates his 22nd birthday with a...
Your essential one-stop gallery of shirtless Liam...
One Direction team up with Twickets to combat tickets touts: \'We\'ve held back good seats at face value prices\'
Simon Cowell \'drip-fed\' the One Direction break news
One Direction\'s \'Drag Me Down\' has broken records by being the most liked music video on Vevo in 24 hours
Simon Cowell wants One Direction\'s last performance to be on the X Factor final
Last performance FOR NOW, lets be clear on that By