My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 538 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 538

hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(Can I be a Hitman? XD This just reminded me of Reborn...)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sure hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Mobsters: (Playing poker with three other guys) And so this big guy walked up to him, and, I tell you, he broke the bastards arm in two. You could see the goddamn bone sticking out of his arm. It was pretty brutal
???: Yeah, that really is something.... by any chance, was this guy a part of the Wine Glass Crime Family
Mobster: Yeah. He was a real annoying bastard. After we tortured him, we shot the guy to death. He screamed like a dog with its leg broken
???: Is that so........ (Once he takes out his lighter, he lights a cigarette. At that moment, three mobsters run in and shoot the three guys with tommy guns)
Red Spade: Took you guys long enough

Name: Red Spade
Race: Unicorn
Mobster
Personality: Calm, sarcastic, organized
(Picture will be added later)
(Alright...i'm relatively new to this,so excuse me if I did something stupid. Anyways,I'm still working most of stuff but here.)

Name: Aurora "Ice Princess" Northwind
Race: Pegasus
Hitman/-woman
Personality: Stoic,Collected,Analytical but Loyal.
~~~ ~~~
Name: Steelrick
Race: Earthpony
Cop
Personality: Mostly kind but can be an authorative pony if needed.
(That's awesome. Now we just wait for the others. If you want to give your characters an intro, you can)
(Roger that! *salutes*)

Inhale...Exhale...

A mare composes herself as she peers at the scope in concentration,waiting for her target to arrive. He-the head of one of the biggest illegal sellers of alchohol and an very influencial fellow as of late was due to arrive and make a deal with another gang-albeit,a smaller one-to expand his bussiness,the representatives of that said gang was just below her now from her point at a dark and abandoned building,fiddling with their guns. It was a risky job she got right here,but a deal is a deal and she's going to finish what she started. If her boss wanted to get the most influencial man taken out for self gain,then so be it. If it was for a personal motif,revenge,then she'll get him. If it's just to cause chaos and disharmony for the system,then she sure as heck will start that-It was her job,after all. As she waits for the right moment,she mumbles to herself...

"He's going to be here any second,eh...?"

Then at that precise moment,a black pick-up truck came into the abandoned part of the city with armed ponies at the back with crates of what she assumes to be their 'goods' for their little bussiness talk. The ponies at the back began taking crates out and put in front of the other ponies there and with that,a pony wearing a suit came out from the passenger seat of the truck and approached the man who was also the head of another gang. She can't hear what they were saying from her spot but she could make out some words from reading their lips.

Weapons...Protection...Deal...

That was what she could make out...and it was also her cue to finish her own deal. Aiming at the head of the fancy looking pony,she pulls the trigger...and it was at that moment that brains were splatered on the other head pony and with that,the suited pony's accomplices aimed their weapons at the representatives and killed them...but with a few of them lost due to the crossfire. They looked at the spot where Aurora was but alas...she was gone the moment she shot her target. Mission Complete.
Mobster: That was a pretty good plan, Red Spade
Red Spade: (Smokes cigarette) Thanks. It was pretty thought out
Mobster: It was also a little too good. You are the best assassin to the Wine Glass family, so there is no doubt that some rival hitman is gonna come after you
Red Spade: Let them come. Once they do, they aren't gonna live to talk about it (Reaches into his pocket and takes out a poker card- a King with Red Spades- and places it on the table next to the dead bodies) Well, lets go
hace más de un año Seanthehedgehog said…
This is Donovan. He's a mobster. His personality is sneaky, professional, and can sometimes get angry for no reason. This is the character I'll be using if you let me join your RP.
 This is Donovan. He's a mobster. His personality is sneaky, professional, and can sometimes get angry
(Sure. Welcome to the RP)
Donovan: *Walks over to Red* Hey, I stole some ammunition for our Tommyguns like you asked me to do. What's next?
Red Spade: Good work. Now, we just try take the alcohol and get out of here. No doubt there gonna come after us sooner or later
(Here is a picture of Red Spade)
 Red Spade: Good work. Now, we just try take the alcohol and get out of here. No doubt there gonna com
Donovan: Good idea. Lead the way.
Red Spade: (Walks into the back and see's crates full of liquor) Okay, take all of this and load them into the car
Donovan: *Carrying two crates on his back, and walks to the car* How many do you want to take?
Red Spade: As much as the car can carry. I'm gonna stay outside with the car incase more mobsters come by (Walks outside to the car)
Donovan: *Gets the crates into the car* We have room for two more. *Goes to get two more crates*
Red Spade: (Waits for a bit)
(A car begins to drive down the road at full speed. Once Red Spade see's mobsters driving the car, he picks up his tommy gun and shoots at them)
Donovan: *Picks up two more crates, and runs to the car*
last edited hace más de un año
Red Spade: (Keeps shooting at the mobsters) Donovan, come on. We gotta get out here
hace más de un año Canada24 said…
Could I join?
(Sure. The more the merrier)
Great..

Name: AlexMane
Race: (earth pony)
Skills: Shooting, hand to hand combat.
Dislikes: Just about everyone
Personalty: Sarcastic, stubborn, sadist, sociopathic in certain ways..
Retired mob boss
last edited hace más de un año
(Cool)
(how should I bring him in?)
(Well, Just try to read about the Prohibition Era (If you don't know about it yet) and hopefully, you'll think of something :P)
AlexMane: (walking around aimlessly)
Red Spade: (Shoots the windshield of the car, only able to see blood splatter on the windshield before the car swerves into a street pole)
AlexMane: (Kees walking, as if this was a regular thing)
Red Spade: Donovan, hurry up. We got to get out of here before more show up
AlexMane: (no point getting involved)
Donovan: *Gets the crates into the car* Let's go. *Gets into the car*
AlexMane: (comes back from beer store)
Donovan: *Gets into driver's seat* Come on Red! *Starts car*
Enemy Gangsters: *Running from their car*
Donovan: If we don't get a move on, we're screwed!
AlexMane: (Watches, drinking his beer)
Red Spade: (Gets in the car) Okay, go (Reloads gun)
(nothing to add)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
What is your character even trying to do? hace más de un año
Canada24 commented…
Not get involved in what is going on.. He's been in the situration before hace más de un año
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Well, if you're not going to get in the situation, what are tu going to do? hace más de un año
Canada24 commented…
... Not sure hace más de un año
Donovan: *Drives*
Enemy Gangsters: *Running towards a taxi* Get out!
Taxi Pony: *Leaves the car*
Enemy Gangsters: *Begin to chase Donovan, and Red Spade*
Red Spade: (Leans out of the car window, and uses his tommy gun to shoot at the enemy gang)
Donovan: *Turns left, and drives on a trolley track*
Red Spade: (Keeps shooting at the car, able to shoot the passenger in the head)
AlexMane: (goes back into the store, bored of the gunfight)
In the Police Station,it was a mess. Phone calls and paperworks everywhere about all these alchohol issues and escaping prisoners. Steelrick was getting a headache. Why couldn't the Force be as organized as these criminals seem to be?

"This is Impossible!!"

He screamed inside in frustration. They are too many,and most of them seem to have cunning minds...such greedy ponies,why couldn't they just follow the law? The rather bulky stallion thought. If it continues like this,the country is going to fall apart!

Groan...

It was then that he had a phone call of a car chase from a witness ans at that,he brought his squad ofcops,a car and wen't off to do his duty. He sighed...I guess it's time to cause a few deaths again.
~~~ ~~~
Cops: *Driving car with armed cops,searching for Red Spade's car*
Donovan: *Sees the trolley* Hold your fire, I know how to get rid of them.
Enemy Gangsters: *Get on Donovan's left side*
Donovan: *Push the gangsters into the trolley*
Gangsters: *Die*
AlexMae: (still not getting involved)
Red Spade: Good one (Looks behind them to see police cars) Oh, goddamn it. It's just never enough (Reloads tommy gun)
(I don't know how to get my guy involved)
(Well, there could be some guys after him)
(okay)..
Donovan: Those cops don't know who they're dealing with. Shoot 'em up.
(meanwhile)
Mobsters: (approach AlexMane) Hey dirtbag! You robbed the wrong pony assface!!
AlexMane: (ignoring them) uh huh
Red Spade: (Aims his tommy gun and shoots at them)