My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad " Deceitful " MLP RP

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 29, 2014 at 01:29AM
Everypony still thinks Princess Luna is "Nightmare Moon" but she isn't, but now everyday she gets the same comment from everypony in PonyVille. Then, she actually becomes Nightmare Moon since it was the thousandth year. Of course there is a way to stop her. When NM is defeated, Luna decides to stay in PonyVille. More dangers lurk than just Nightmare Moon.

I call for Luna xD No OCs. I just think OCs kinda make RPs unfun.
 Everypony still thinks Princess Luna is "Nightmare Moon" but she isn't, but now everyday she gets the

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 87 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

hace más de un año alexischaos2004 said…
(Bump :P)
hace más de un año Seanthehedgehog said…
I'll be Rainbow Dash. Where do we start this RP?
(In PonyVille. Luna just flies down and announces her arrival. If you'd like, you can start.)
Thank you.

Rainbow Dash: *Walking around Ponyville, admiring the beautiful weather*
Princess Luna sighed deeply, and spread her wings. She took off into the sky, glaring down at PonyVille and all of its residents. Luna didn't know if they would either run off or protest her to leave, but she knew one of them had to be selected. The princess took a few more flaps, and finally landed softly onto land.

"Do not fear, thy ponyfolk." Luna proclaimed in her normal voice, which was rather strange. She would use her "Royal Canterlot" voice tone when she announced something, but today was a change.
Rainbow Dash: Luna, what's going on?
"I am just here to make it up with the ponyfolk. I know they and probably you may think I am still Nightmare Moon, but I am not." Luna affirmed in a loud, announcing voice.
Rainbow Dash: You're right. Most ponies think you're Nightmare Moon, but they don't know you're really Luna.
"Thank you, Rainbow Dash. I must convince them I am Luna." Luna nodded her head,turning back to the PonyVille residents. "You all mustn't panic, I am not thy Nightmare Moon." She announced.
Ponies: *Looking at Luna*
Rainbow Dash: She's telling you the truth everypony.
Pony 4: Rainbow Dash is working with Nightmare Moon.
Ponies: *Running away while shouting*
Rainbow Dash: *Groans* Why don't they believe you?
"Why would Rainbow Dash be working with Nightmare Moon? If I was Nightmare Moon, you wouldn't see her doing all of this protesting." Luna inquired.
Colgate: You hypnotized her.
Bonbon: That reminds me. Where's the rest of the mane six?
Rainbow Dash: I don't know.
Carrot Top: *Points to Luna* She probably killed them all!
"No ponyfolk! I would not harm any pony!" Luna protested, having a very worried look on her face. All of the ponies kept attacking her, proclaiming she was Nightmare Moon or she harmed the Mane Six.
Rainbow Dash: Why do you all think she's Nightmare Moon?
Doctor Hooves: We don't think. We know.
"All of you cannot prove I am Nightmare Moon!" Luna affirmed sternly, stomping her hoof onto the ground. The stomp caused a loud thud to be heard, so the ponies could hear her.
Ponies: *Running away, very frightened*
Rainbow Dash: Well, that didn't work.
"... I give up. I tried not to be frightening to them, but they all still have their beliefs of me." Luna drooped her head to the ground, flattening her ears and sighing deeply. She spread her wings, and took off back to Canterlot.
Rainbow Dash: *Feeling sorry for Luna. She continues walking along the streets of Ponyville, hoping that Luna can solve the conflict she is in*
Luna entered Celestia's castle, and immediately went to her room and sat on her bed. She still felt very depressed about the results of her visit to PonyVille today.
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
(Hey guys! Can I join as Celestia? I usually play her role in canon RPs, since she's one of my fave ponies and all... I may not be able to post frequently though, cos of work and stuff, but we don't see Tia in every episode anyways, do we? :)
last edited hace más de un año
(Sure c:)
(Excellent! Thanks!)

Celestia was in her room at the highest tower of Canterlot Castle, enjoying the calmness when she saw the shadow of Luna as she was flying toward her room rapidly. She got up from the soft cushions and walked to Luna's room with slow, placid steps. She gently knocked on the door...

Celestia: Luna? Are you all right?
"Yes." Luna nodded, folding her wings and placing her hooves in front of her, lowering her upper body onto the bed, laying down.
"You don't sound all right, dear sister." Celestia said on her forever soothing, warm voice. *"May I come in?"
Rainbow Dash: *Thinking to herself* I've got to find the rest of the mane 6. Luna needs all the help she can get. *Looking around Ponyville*
"... Entry is granted." Luna affirmed, waiting for her sister to come inside. What would she tell her? The truth, she was afraid to, but she needed to.
Celestia walked inside, her being was radiating with calmness, care and strength, as usual. "What troubles, sister?"
"I took a visit to PonyVille try to make it up with the ponyfolk. But, they all still believe I am Nightmare Moon. My convincing did not work, either. It haunts me." Luna answered, sighing deeply.
Rainbow Dash: *Walks into Sugarcube Corner*
Pinkie Pie: Guten tag.
Rainbow Dash: Hey Pinkie. Have you seen the rest of our friends?
Pinkie Pie: Well, let's see. I saw Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, Lyra, Vinyl Scratch, Cheerilee-
Rainbow Dash: How about just Flutters, Rarity, AJ, and Twilight?
Pinkie Pie: Ja. Do you want to hang out with them?
Rainbow Dash: Yes. We need to help Luna with something.
"I see." Celestia replied, smiling at her sister, taking a step closer to her. "You have to be patient, Luna. Transition is never easy. The ponies need time to see you the way I see you: No longer an iconic figure of nightmares, but my beloved sister Luna, the Princess of the Night. It has been a thousand years. I understand how difficult this must be for you and it is painful for me to see you in anguish. *places a comforting hoof on Luna's shoulder* Don't give up, Luna! Don't shun yourself from the world! Give the ponies another chance! Let them in so they could see your inner beauty!"
If no one else wants to be the mane 6, I'll be them.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, let's start with Fluttershy.
Pinkie Pie: I saw her buying some fruit, but she's most likely at her house.
Rainbow Dash: Alright. Let's check her house first.
"I'll try. Thank you, sister." Luna gave a smile to Celestial, nodding and spreading her wings. She took a deep breath, and took off back to PonyVille. "I hope they will understand me..." She mumbled to herself, landing onto ground now.

(I'll be Flutters xD)
(Well, I already joined as Tia and I don't know if we can play as more than one character or not... cos I could play as Twi too, but the most fun could be achieved if others would join as well.. :)
Well, I have to go. You can wait for me, and we'll see if more people want to join.
(You can have more characters than one c:)
(Splendid! I shall be Twi as well then! And sure, we'll wait for you, Sean! :)

Twilight: *sitting in front of her desk reading a book*
Fluttershy: *Knocks on door*
Rainbow Dash: Twilight? Me, Pinkie, and Fluttershy need your help.
(I thought I was being Flutters xD)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Sorry! hace más de un año
Pinkie Pie: Ja Twilight, it's important.
(It's perfectly alright :) )

"Twilight, we need your help." Fluttershy proclaimed, putting her head against Twilight's door.

(For the nostalgia, of course)
Rainbow Dash: I don't know what's taking her so long. Stay here, I'll go get AJ, and Rarity.
Pinkie Pie: Okay.
Rainbow Dash: *Goes off to find the others*
Fluttershy nodded "Alright Dashy." She affirmed with her sweet, faint voice.
Pinkie Pie: What should we do while we wait for Twilight?
"No parties." Fluttershy affirmed.
Pinkie Pie: What do you mean no parties?!
"Well, can't have one right now." Fluttershy shrugged.
Pinkie Pie: *Pleading* Pleeeeeeease?!
"For what, exactly?" Fluttershy asked, shrugging her shoulders.

(I'll be Rarity :P)
Pinkie Pie: Any occasion you can think of!

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash found Rarity at her botique.

Rainbow Dash: *Knocks on door* Rarity, are you busy?
Rarity: No, surprisingly. But, what do you want?

Fluttershy: ..... This isn't an occasion, but have a party if you want now.