My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad windwakerguy430 Q&A

Windwakerguy430 posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 12:27AM
Hay, guys. After seeing Jordy's Q&A, I thought "Hmm, I should try this", So here it is. However, there are some rules for this Q&A
1. You can ask an unlimited amount of questions, but only ask one question at a time
2. Try to keep your question original. If someone has already asked a question I've answered before, I will not answer your question. Sorry
3. Please dop not ask when the next What's your Take article will be finished, and don't ask me to write a What's Your Take article about something. I already have something for that idea
I do hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. Thank you :)
 Hay, guys. After seeing Jordy's Q&A, I thought "Hmm, I should try this", So here it is. However, ther

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 37 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SkyheartPegasus said…
Who is your 2nd favorite pony?
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
2nd favorite? Well, to answer your question, it would be Derpy (I just love her apperiance :D)
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Favorite RPG of all time?
Well, thats a little hard, considering I've played a lot of good ones (Pokemon X and Y, Final Fantasy 7, and Fallout) But, I'd have to say Fable 2. I like it because of its great story, huge over-world, and (Mostly) enjoyable characters, and I like that it has something for everyone :)
hace más de un año Seanthehedgehog said…
Did you ever see Rainbow Dash Presents?
I do wach it from time to time, but not a whole lot. I do plan on watching more some time, but, for now, I'll just have to watch as many as I can, what with all the time I can get
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
The Living Tombstone or David Larsen?
Hmm... Hard... I guess I'd have to go with Living Tombstone. I don't know, I guess I just enjoy him a little more
last edited hace más de un año
Speaking about RDP, which Rainbow Dash Presents vids have you seen?
hace más de un año jordy_dash said…
Can we fight over Emmy in a epic action film? (Not actually fighting but like movie fighting for a movie :D)
To Skyhearts question, I have seen Rainbow Dash presents Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and my Little Dashie
To Jodrys questoion, no thanks. I'm a pasifist
Hey! May I ask another question, do you play any instruments? If so, then which ones?
(I did say you can ask an unlimited amount of questions)
Actually, yes. I play the piano, which I was taught to play by my grandmother. I still do play it when I have nothing else to do
Cool! Another question, what is the greatest video game you've played?
Thats easy. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (My user name is based off it :P)
What is your favorite Pokemon?
It would have to be Mewtwo, due to his strong attacks, and plus, I love Phsycic Pokemon. Also, I like his preformance as a villain in the Pokemon Movie. He is very serious, powerful, and he isn't cliched. Well, okay, so he monolouges for hours, but at least he doesn't boast, laugh and shout no when defeated.
Ok, if you could go out with one of these people, who would it be? Laugh, Alinah or Mirage?
I think of those three only as friends, and nothing more or less. So... Well, thats just about it, actually :P
Now that Twilight's Kingdom has aired, what is your favorite MLP season end?
Definetly Twilight's Kingsdom. They really did better then Canterlot Wedding. I guess after all the s**t they gave us in this season, they were saving up for this
Wind, i didnt say as in a date, I was talking about going for some tea or something
Well, when you put it that way, I'd say I would like to meet all of them, because they are all very unique in their own ways
hace más de un año Dudespie said…
Favorite season of MLP?
Ok wind... *smirks* you must answer this, if you were a girl and you had to go out with either me or mirage to a nightclub! who would it be and why? *smirks even more*
Oh, definetly Mirage. Maily because he is very interesting... Plus, I'm scared of being near you inn person JK
... But I'm only a year older.... And im blonde.... And epic.... *walks away slowly with sad music playing*
What can you say about this video?
link
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Apparently the video system isn't working on me. hace más de un año
It says the video is unavilable. Sorry
SkyheartPegasus commented…
WTF? Okay, I'll buscar it again. hace más de un año
Ugh. Okay, it's called Snowdrop in Two Minutes.
Let's just say it makes it look good.
Okay, Isaw it. And agree with this mans actions
Oh yes, and my favorite season is season 2
(Where'd everyone go)
(they all watched every shrek movie... Shrek is love..... Shrek... Is... Life <3)game of thrones? Good or bad?
Well, of course I'm gonna say its good
hace más de un año J666 said…
Mastersword Vs. Link
Well, of course Link would win, because I kinda invented Master Sword to be kinda... dorky