My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Grand Theft Ponies 2

Seanthehedgehog posted on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:46PM
Gordon, and Case Cracker return to San Franciscolt, but they notice something has gone wrong.
Fours years passed since they left, and now it's 1992. To choose the car for your OC, go to this link link

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 805 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 805

hace más de un año Seanthehedgehog said…
Gordon: What do you mean he's dead?
hace más de un año izfankirby said…
CC: Was talking to Sam, that pony we were chasing is dead.
Sam: Don't worry about me Gordon. I'm still alive, and very well.
Gordon: Ah, good. I was a little worried for a moment. Let's get out of here, and back to San Fran. Case is driving. *Sits in back with Sam*
CC: *gets in and drives*
Sam: *Looking at stolen weapons* Man, we got a lot of their weapons, and ammo.
Gordon: I'd like to see those Fillydelphian pricks try to attack us without weapons.
hace más de un año Edvine2 said…
(About the car Power's driving this time around... I'll keep that a secret for now. He's got a mechanic tricking the SHIT out of it and it'll take some time. So he'll be doing quite a bit of walking until the mechanic calls him saying his car's ready. Until then, I'll leave you to the speculating.)

Power Play: *checks out the collateral damage* Holy shit... 62 dead, 12 wounded, and $900‚000 in guns and ammo's gone. At least they didn't take all the heavy weaponry, like gatling guns, rocket launchers and this combat plane I'm surprised wasn't taken. Still... I need a fucking drink. *starts walking to the nearest bar*
Seanthehedgehog commented…
It's not even his company. It belongs to a mafia that came from Fillydelphia. hace más de un año
Edvine2 commented…
(Then shit is probably gonna get real between Power and the Fillydelphia mob. Still, Power did buy the majority of shares of the company, so he technically is owner in a shareholder sense. They just let him sit in the chair and oversee things while their boss is working on... things I feel reluctant mentioning.) hace más de un año
Gordon: Yo, let's get some music in here.
CC: Got it. *Turns the radio on* *song plays*
last edited hace más de un año
Sam: *Taking a nap*
Gordon: Meh, I prefer the orignal version, but this song will do for now.
CC: it's fine. Both are good.
Gordon: *Sees the bridge that they're getting on* So long Oakland, hello San Fran.
CC: Good, we're here.
Gordon: Now, we just need to meet up with Jim.
CC: (to Jim) We got their weapons.
Gordon: We didn't even arrive at the pizza place yet.
Sam: Yeah, you trying to talk to him like a magician, or something?
(Prepare for the world's largest coincidence.)

Power Play, now grabbing a seat at the bar: Ugh, I had a shitty day today. Yo, barkeep, a glass of your finest hard cider, if you please.
Apple Bloom, still working the bar: Comin' right up-- Hey, weren't you the pony that sold me that crack?
Power Play: Yeah, and now I'm majority shareholder of the weapons dealership that I was personally overseeing because the guy that actually owns it is out of town doing things that, if I mention them, run me the risk of a .45 caliber circle in my head. Basically, I look after the mafia's weapons shop. And earlier today, these two shitheels up and ransacked the fucking place. Thankfully, they didn't take the heaviest artillery, but I'm still out over $1,400,000 in product losses and damages to property. More than enough reason to drink booze if you ask me. But enough about me; why are you still here?
Apple Bloom: Remember 4 years ago when I said that I was still looking for my cutie mark, and I said that this was my next attempt at doing that? Well... *shows cutie mark of a martini shaker and cocktail glass*
Power Play: Shit! Didn't expect you to be a bartender for the rest of your life.
Apple Bloom: It's what my cutie mark is telling me to be, so here I stay. Could be worse, at least. I could have been a hooker.
Power Play: I would think prostitutes make more money than bartenders. But I'm glad you got your cutie mark all the same.
Apple Bloom: Me too. I wonder which cutie marks Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle got... *slides glass of Sweet Apple Acres hard cider toward Power Play*
Power Play: Thanks.
Apple Bloom: All in a day's work, Power. That'll be $14, by the way.
Power Play: Just put it on my tab. I'm good about paying back money I owe other ponies.
Apple Bloom: I hope so.
Power Play: *starts drinking his cider*
Edvine2 commented…
(Continuity!) hace más de un año
Back at San Franciscolt, on the corner of Maine Ashbury.

Gordon: The job is done. We got the weapons, and Sam is putting them in your car. You just gotta put them in any of our areas that you think would go great.
Jim: Right. Thanks to all three of you, Mike, and his gang have nothing. We're getting closer to ending this.
Gordon: I hope so.
CC: Good.
Jim: Alright, you two did good today. Come back tomorrow.
Gordon: Alright, we'll see you.
(Hey, before my next post as Power Play, do any of you ponies know the names of the mafia ponies? I feel like shit's gonna go down soon between Power and the mafia thanks to the little stunt Gordon and Case Cracker pulled, and I would like to know the names of the mafia ponies so I can make my next post easier on my brain and better to read.)
All you need to know is that the leader of the Fillydelphia mafia is named Michael. You can see what he looks like on the first page of this forum.

Gordon: *Gets in his car* Okay Sam, see you later.
Sam: Right, see you tomorrow. *Drives away*
Gordon: *Drives uphill* I think I'll go to a bar.
(Oh, Celestia, please don't tell me Gordon's going to the bar Power Play's drinking hard cider at right now. My brain isn't ready for the inaugural words exchanged between the two.)

Power Play: *finishes glass of hard cider* Ah... that was quite the good shit. The Apple family knows their apples.
Apple Bloom: How do you think they've been in business so long? You don't survive as a business for as long as they have without knowing what the ponies really want: the best damn cider in Equestria.
Power Play: Rainbow Dash can certainly attest to that.
Apple Bloom: Yeah, that mare's cider crazy. Last time she was here, she downed 5 glasses without breaking a sweat, then nailed some random pony in the nearby bathroom. Apparently, he was buying her the cider.
Power Play: Surprisingly, I could see Rainbow doing that.
Apple Bloom: I can get you another glass of cider if you want; it's a 2-drink minimum here.
Power Play: Yeah, sounds good to me. And feel free to turn on the San Fransicolt Giants game; we're in the middle of baseball season and I'll be damned if I'm missing a game when San Fran's playing.
Apple Bloom: Sure, Power. I can swing that.

(Sean... I think I'm right to redact the activities of the mafia if that's all the info you're willing to share.)
I told you, that's all tu need to know. Take it o leave it. hace más de un año
Gordon: *Enters bar* Time to get drunk!
Bartender: What do you want?
Gordon: Ten glasses of your finest beer. *Puts $20 on counter* Keep the change.
Bartender: Coming right up. *Goes to get drinks*
Gordon: *Looking around bar* How's it going sir?
Drunk Pony: I'm not a sir. I am a stallion. Piss off. *Falls on floor, and goes to sleep*
Edvine2 commented…
(Ah, drunk ponies. Paragons of class. #TotallySarcasm) hace más de un año
(Phew, looks like Power and Gordon aren't gonna meet face-to-face. Yet.)

Power Play: *in the middle of drinking his second glass of cider* Apple Bloom, why aren't you working at Sweet Apple Acres, like the other 300 ponies in your family?
Apple Bloom: Did you just joke about my family's sexual preferences?
Power Play: No, I joked about how big your family is. Let's face it Appe Bloom, your family does a lot of intrafamilial activities in the bedroom, so to speak. I also asked you why you're not doing what your family would expect you to do before that.
Apple Bloom: Considering my upbringing, I'll let that incest joke slide. As for why I'm here and not on the farm, well--
Michael, Fillydeplhia mafia head honcho: I have come for a certain blue-coated, blond-haired unicorn who was watching over my arms dealership while I was doing activities I won't divulge in public.
Power Play: Oh, horeshit sandwiches.
I just left for Cape May, so I wanna give tu a friendly warning. tu need my permission to use any of my characters for a roleplay. hace más de un año
(I only used him as an introductor between him and my character. Plus, the way I worded what he said is actually typcal of a mafioso. So now that I can cross "do a mafia leader pony justice" off my list, he's all yours again.

Also, the same rule you're enforcing goes for Power, too. If you want to use him, you ask me about that.)
Next morning, Gordon as at his house. He got a call from his phone, and went to pick it up.

Gordon: *Picks up phone* Yeah?
Sam: Hey, I got another job for you. I told Jim about it, so come to me before to go to Jim.
Gordon: Alright.
Sam: Case Cracker is already on his way over, so don't worry about him.
Gordon: I got it. *Hangs up*
CC: *arrives at Sam's*
Gordon: *Stops behind Case*
Sam: Good, you two made it in time. Let me ask you something. What's the best car to use for going offroad?
Gordon: The jeep.
Sam: Right. There's one that you can get for me not far away from here. Somepony is going to be driving in one right about...
Pony: *Driving jeep*
Sam: Now, go get it.
Gordon: *Gets back in car, and chases jeep*
Pony: *Drives jeep away*
Gordon: *Gets in front of jeep*
Pony: *Stops* What are you doing?
Gordon: Alright Case, it's all yours. Get out.
Pony: *Gets out of jeep, and runs away*
CC: Cool *starts jeep* Where we takin' it?
Sam: Just put it in my garage. You were quick getting the jeep to stop.
Gordon: Well, me, and Case make a pretty good team. I don't know what I would do without him.
CC: True. We've got each other's blindside. *backs up the jeep to Sam's garage*
Sam: For that outstanding performance, I'm paying the both of you $10,000. You both did really good.
Gordon: *Takes $10,000* Thanks.
CC:: We did (do a good job.)
Sam: Alright, now go meet up with Jim at the pizza place. He wants you to do a very important job for him.
Gordon: Ain't that the truth. *Gets in car, and drives to Jim's location*
CC: *drives to the pizza place*
Gordon: *Driving across Golden Neigh Bridge, then sees check engine light go on* Aw damnit. I guess it's time for a new car.
Edvine2 commented…
Ha ha! Unreliable car is unreliable! hace más de un año
CC: *drives by Gordon on his way to the pizza place* Need a ride?
(I think it's time I reaveal which car Power's got.)

Mechanic, calling Power: Hey, your ride's ready, man. Gonna come pick it up?
Power Play: Yeah, about fucking time! *pays tab at bar, then teleports the fuck out of there(thank Celestia I made Power a unicorn!)*
Apple Bloom: Left without saying goodbye...
*now at mechanic, about a 1-hour nonstop gallop from the bar, which, because fuck you that's why, Power does nearly effortlessly)
Power Play, looking at the badassery his car radiates: Well, holy shit.
Mechanic: I did everything I could to this Canterlot 705. I even had a professional car hood painter do a bit of Pac-Pony artwork for ya.
Power Play: How much does this complete roof to tire-tread overhaul cost me?
Mechanic: For you... $90,000.
Power Play: Alright... I don't normally shell out this money, but when I do it's for my car. *pays the mechanic $90,000*
Mechanic: Money well spent, I assure you.
Gordon: No, I'll make it. *Continues driving*
CC: *drives on sure to be arriving at Jim's location earlier*
Gordon: *Passes Case* We're almost there.
CC: *drives faster*
Gordon: *Stops at pizza place* Haha! I made it first. *Looks under hood* Hmm. *Continues looking* All I need is an oil change. I'll get it later.
CC: Yeah yeah yeah..let's go. *goes into the pizza place*
Gordon: *Behind Case Cracker*
Jim: Hey, you two made it. I heard about how you got that jeep for Sam. You did really good.
Gordon: What job do you have for us today?
Jim: Sam got the weapons to a building located half a mile from here. It's a grey ten story building, and you just gotta drive straight all the way.
Gordon: So?
Jim: I need you to look after them, and make sure that Michael's gang doesn't take them back, let alone find out where they are.
CC: You think they're gonna follow us there?
Jim: Maybe. You better go in one car.
Gordon: I know who's car we're taking.
Jim: Good, now hurry.
CC: Alright. *gets in his car to drive*
Gordon: *Sits next to Case*