msyugioh123 What's Your naranja Carpet Paparazzi Pose?

msyugioh123 posted on Apr 06, 2011 at 10:49PM
link

YOU'RE CUTE!

No matter how sneaky the paparazzi can be, you're always ready with a perfect pose and the world's sweetest smile! You do all of your yawning, frowning and freaking-out in private and you've never ever picked your nose. Well, at least not when anyone was looking! Keep up the good work, smiley!
 http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/quizzes/kca-2011-what-is-your-paparazzi-pose-quiz.html YOU'RE
last edited on Apr 06, 2011 at 10:51PM

msyugioh123 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Tigressfan10689 said…
I'm Tough!
hace más de un año chrie said…
I'M TOUGH!

When the camera man comes around, you don't even flinch. You're one cool cucumber and it shows in every photo. Sure you've smiled before, and maybe you'll do it again, but you're not here to show your teeth to a bunch of strangers. You're here to take care of business. You're here to rock. So straighten out your smile, slip on your sunglasses and do what you do best.
 I'M TOUGH! When the camera man comes around, tu don't even flinch. You're one cool cucumber and it
hace más de un año abbie_lelouch said…
mischievous
YOU'RE A PRO!
Well, maybe lazy is the wrong word. You've just had your famous face photographed so many times that you can't be bothered to pose anymore. Flashes are bright and the paparazzi can be pests. When they come knocking on your limo windows, just close your eyes until the clicking stops. Aren't you sleepy anyway? Of course you are! You're the hardest working megastar in Hollywood!

Tags: personality, kca orange carpet

Take Again
hace más de un año abbie_lelouch said…
i forgot the pic. xD
 i forgot the pic. xD
hace más de un año shadowfloor said…
YOU'RE CUTE! - I'm not posting the description because you already did.
 YOU'RE CUTE! - I'm not posting the descripción because tu already did.