manga HELP WANTED! manga script writers and mangaka

Joymofo posted on Feb 12, 2013 at 01:07AM
im looking for the top manga writers to help me make a manga made exclusive to this site!
you will be payed in local fame and respect for your amazing skills! also acknowledgment into the manga world!

manga 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año CrystalNeons said…
This might be a little late, but..
I'm in >:3
hace más de un año scotttheo said…
I am 15 years old, and I work a part time job, the best one ever! I work part time as a graphic design artist for manga and anime. My higher ranks have been showing me the ropes and I can pull off a whole comic page of manga in an hour. I'm not so good with the text though, so someone else has to do that, but i'm just saying if you want your manga to become a true thing then count me in, because i am really good at drawing those bastards! Oh yea when I mean drawing it's all done on the computer, both anime and manga is first drawn on a computer, not with pencil, that would make them sketches and un professional. So if you need me, then count me in, cause i'm hired!
last edited hace más de un año
(here is one i drew for fun)
 (here is one i drew for fun)
ika123 commented…
cute! hace más de un año
(and here is another one i did after i got better at making clothes more realistic. I also colored the eyes cause they looked better that way)
last edited hace más de un año
 (and here is another one i did after i got better at making clothes más realistic. I also colored th
ika123 commented…
nice...I like it! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Dwsyellow said…
meh
:|emm
hace más de un año ika123 said…
wink
well,you idea seems great!! I just 13 years old but I like drawing...after read a comic,I will draw pictures that I think it nice to draw... I also draw this too...but i just cheating..but it also draw right?
 well,you idea seems great!! I just 13 years old but I like drawing...after read a comic,I will draw
Nojida commented…
I think this is an exelent drawing. Looks really proffesional ^^ oh and cheating isn't a bad thing. The best way to learn is to copy ^^ hace más de un año