Luddy Luddy Season 7

diddlinaranma posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 11:03AM
I read this...

''The only spoiler for season 7 that I'm aware of is that Luddy will be continuing there''

We read the spoiler on the finale. However, I am glad to hear that really Luddy continue in season 7

Luddy 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Luddyfan01 said…
Is this from a relaible source?
Anyway I'm happy that the writters don't dismiss the relationship...
And I don't mind how or why I want more Luddy.
I want them to get married and have children, altought is highly unlikely.

One thing they could do is break them up, but make Cuddy have a baby with him, that way they can pushback Huddy even more...you know...until the end of the show or never.
hace más de un año greghouseismine said…
i thinks thats great news
hace más de un año greghouseismine said…
I love that plot LuddyFan01!
Thanks greghouseismine, I think is a good way to keep the Huddy away
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Where did you read that?
hace más de un año diddlinaranma said…
I think the fox forum, I read this, on an Italian forum, and I do not know the original source
Hmmmmmmm... I don't know about the reliability of the source then. These days, I only believe a rumour if Greg Yataines says it via Twitter.

I hope its true though! I love Lucas and Michael Weston and Luddy, so I hope he sticks around!
The marriage proposal has been confirmed, so I think that in season seven, perhaps only the first episodes there will Lucas .. that will happen after, I do not know ..
surprise
Wait, the marriage proposal is definitely Luddy?! I haven't heard that through official channels...
Yes the marriage proposal is a spoiler safe!!
hmmm
Hmmmmmmmm... Do you have a link? Because people said it was certain that Taub was the one who was gonna die in 'Simple Explanation', and that didn't happen. Greg Yaitanes told us that not even the official spoiler people (ie Ausiello, Kristin etc) actually get official, confirmed news from the shows all the time...
smile
misanthrope The person who posts the spoliers is someone who sees the scenes, but he/she doesn't see the final editing or the script, so he/she can take things way out of context.
Like sex scene in "5 to 9", he/she was angry and upset for that scene but in the end was play out as a joke, something that he/she ignored.
Same thing with Lucas playing pranks with House and Wilson, he/she got the premise of that episode but he/she didn't knew the right order of the pranks.

So let's just be patient
smile
Oh yeah, I'm just saying don't get too invested in that information. For 'Simple Explanation', several people said that they worked on the show and that it was definite that Taub dies, while others said that it was Wilson, and others said Chase. Greg Yataines said that unless you hear it directly from him, then it probably isn't true. I just want to make sure that people don't believe everything they hear, because last time people did that they got SUPER angry at the House producers. Its always best to just wait and watch the show rather than worry about spoilers that in all likelihood could be very false.