Lucas Scott New Lema suggestions!

backtoblack posted on Dec 11, 2009 at 08:12PM
Here are some of my ideas:

"Most of the time, love doesn't really need words."

"The world you desire can be won. It exists, it is real. It is possible. It is yours."

"Just think, you'd be a big part of someone else's life... and not even know it. "

"Sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever. "

"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. Afraid. Confused. Without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. "

"Because it's only when you're tested, that you truly discover who you are. And it's only when you're tested, that you discover who you can be."

Add more!((;

last edited on Dec 11, 2009 at 08:14PM

Lucas Scott 15 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Shanice_12 said…
smile
Lucas : " Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie. "
Lucas : "Because we all need a little help sometimes-someone to helps us hear the music in their world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you"

That's part of a quote. I love it ♥
Lucas: : "Most of our life is a series of images that pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."
hace más de un año backtoblack said…
^^The last one is amazing!I thought about adding it too,but it`s a bit too long.
hace más de un año Amy-x said…
the last one is one of my fav quotes from the show. (:
smile
Yeah i know it's kinda long, but i think it fits =)
smile
bdw, backtoblack, sorry i don't know your name =)
Are you going to make the motto pick?
Um yeah,sure I`ll make it,but should we wait for any new suggestions or should I make it already?
I don't know, what do you think? =)
Well I`ll give it some more time and I`m making the pick.lol
We have enough options.
btw my name`s Eliza.(;
smile
Okay =)
Thx a lot ;p
hace más de un año jodith said…
i Got Some All lucas: XD

"But I can't do it. And even worse, I don't know why I can't do it. You know, it's like, no matter how confusing or screwed up life got, the game always made sense. It was mine, you know. And in a lot of ways it's who I am. But I can't be that person in their gym, or in their uniforms, or... in their world"

A bet long huh,but i love it..
2:
"Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you."
3:
"Ever wonder how long it takes to change your life? What measure of time is enough to be life-altering? Is it four years, like high school? One year? An eight-week walking tour? Can your life change in a month, or a week, or a single day? We're always in a hurry to grow up, to go places, to get ahead... but when you're young, one hour can change everything"
4:
"Many people die with music still in them. Why is that so? Too often it's because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time's run out."
5:
"They're afraid people might find out who they are before they find it out themselves."

**Hope i helped XD**
last edited hace más de un año