amor Real amor Stories

swimchick posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 10:29PM
I think we could all use a little inspiration sometimes. I would love for this forum to be filled with love stories, thoughts, experiences. Even if you've never been in love, I'm sure everyone has observed love at one point or another. So I hope that people will feel compelled to share!

amor 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año swimchick said…
heart
I suppose I should break the ice. My name is Emma and I am currently in love! I've been with my boyfriend for over 11 months now. It's coming up to the year anniversary of the day we first met in less than a week. He's Australian and I'm an American. We met in Europe while traveling. Today I told him that every little thing I learn about him makes me love him more and more. It's an amazing feeling. All I ever hear about is how love fades and dies. Everyone fails to mention how it can also grow and continue to change and evolve. Maybe I'm naive, but sometimes I'm in awe of what true love feels like. I was in love once before, but this is on a whole other level. Hope I didn't gush too much! I'd love to hear everyone else's stories!
hace más de un año Shepard14 said…
Hey, My name is Breanna I am 15....I am now a black belt in TaekwonDo
I was recently walking down the street from a store, and it was dark. My mom was waiting in the car. On the way to the car left the light of the store and ended up in a very dark area. The parking lot was on the other side of the store. I didn't quite make it to the other side when someone tazed me. Then I was being held down by three men. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and around the corner came a guy, who was 16 and he pulled the one guy off of me, and then we pinned down the other two. After we called the police and got my mom, i hugged the guy who helped me.
Come to find out he goes to my martial arts school. I now help him teach self defense in one of the classes he teaches for little kids.
He is an awesome guy, and I like him alot! unfortunately I am too young to date him, but you know, it's ok.....He has helped me in more ways than one, and with every class he adn I teach, it seems that I like him more and more...I know it sounds like a soap opera but it's a true story....
hace más de un año fanpup0511 said…
okay so i'm gonna use fake names this is how me and him got together
hi im Talia im very well this is how people discribe me stubborn violent funny and i love video games and soccer my best friend is Seth an idiot a player funny and he loves video games and soccer as musch as i do me and Seth have known each other for awhile so we are really close
right now im at the park with one of his annoying girlfriends i think her name is clara idk hopefully i just dont need to say her name
Clara?:so yah anyway i told rhianna that she needs to dump him i mean what boyfriend forgets there 1 day anv. you know

me:yah 1 day anv. is really important

Clara: oh talia i really like you at first idk i just thought we would hate each other cuz well you know youre my boyfriends best friend but no what he said was right

me:he said something about me?

clara;yah he said you were the nicest and coolest girl he knows

(blush)me;he said that

clara: yah anyway i feel like we know everything about each other dont you

me thinking: i met you 1 hr. ago and i dont even know your name and the only thing you know about me is my first name and you think we know everything about each other

me:i know right its like a connection

seth: hey whats up

(clara hugs him) i barf

clara:hey i miss you

seth: Its just been an hr.

clara: i know but it feels like a century dont you think the same way (her about to cry)

seth: oh yah yah of course (nervous) anyway how did you 2 get along

clara: we really connected i really like her

me: yah we connected
(seth smiling knowing that i hate her)
clara: and the good thing is she isnt that cute so i wont get jealous

me: WHY YOU (Seth holding me back by the waist)

clara: have to go to the bathroom be right back

seth:so how bad was she

me:from the list of 1 to 10 she doesnt even get a number

seth: your just angry cuz she thought you werent cute

(me punching him) me:im adorable!

(seth laughing) Seth:yah i know

(me blushing)

Seth:anyway im gonna break up with her

me: you made me hang out with a girl you were gonna dump i hung out with her for 1 WHOLE HOUR!!!

seth: i know im sorry but arent you angry at her for thinking that you werent cute

me: yah what about?

seth: you should scream at her but no punching and tell her that its over between me and her

me:dont make me do your dirty work

(going behind me and putting his hand onmy shoulder while im blushing)

delete2 months agofanpup0511said…

hi im Talia im very well this is how people discribe me stubborn violent funny and i love video games and soccer my best friend is Seth an idiot a player funny and he loves video games and soccer as musch as i do me and Seth have known each other for awhile so we are really close
right now im at the park with one of his annoying girlfriends i think her name is clara idk hopefully i just dont need to say her name
Clara?:so yah anyway i told rhianna that she needs to dump him i mean what boyfriend forgets there 1 day anv. you know

me:yah 1 day anv. is really important

Clara: oh talia i really like you at first idk i just thought we would hate each other cuz well you know youre my boyfriends best friend but no what he said was right

me:he said something about me?

clara;yah he said you were the nicest and coolest girl he knows

(blush)me;he said that

clara: yah anyway i feel like we know everything about each other dont you

me thinking: i met you 1 hr. ago and i dont even know your name and the only thing you know about me is my first name and you think we know everything about each other

me:i know right its like a connection

seth: hey whats up

(clara hugs him) i barf

clara:hey i miss you

seth: Its just been an hr.

clara: i know but it feels like a century dont you think the same way (her about to cry)

seth: oh yah yah of course (nervous) anyway how did you 2 get along

clara: we really connected i really like her

me: yah we connected
(seth smiling knowing that i hate her)
clara: and the good thing is she isnt that cute so i wont get jealous

me: WHY YOU (Seth holding me back by the waist)

clara: have to go to the bathroom be right back

seth:so how bad was she

me:from the list of 1 to 10 she doesnt even get a number

seth: your just angry cuz she thought you werent cute

(me punching him) me:im adorable!

(seth laughing) Seth:yah i know

(me blushing)

Seth:anyway im gonna break up with her

me: you made me hang out with a girl you were gonna dump i hung out with her for 1 WHOLE HOUR!!!

seth: i know im sorry but arent you angry at her for thinking that you werent cute

me: yah what about?

seth: you should scream at her but no punching and tell her that its over between me and her

me:dont make me do your dirty work

(going behind me and putting his hand onmy shoulder while im blushing)

seth: but talia she said you werent cute

me:im not doing it

seth: but talia she said you werent cute and you know how adorable you are

me: yah i am!

seth: so you should just scream at her telling her how dang adorable you are and say seth doesnt wanna be with you anymore

me:you ruined my fantasy

seth:please (pouting) you know you cant resist these blue eyes

me:well the blue eyes are cute ugh! fine i'll do it

seth:(hugs me) thank you thank you! did i ever tell you that you are the best friend a guy could ever have

me:not enough times
seth:
me:
seth:what is it?
me:and

seth :fine you're beautiful

(me blushes)me:okay im going

seth: im gonna watch only cuz i wanna make sure you dont really hurt her feelings

me:fine! (me and seth waiting till clara gets out of the bathroom)

seth:she is taking forever!

me:she is a girl she needs to sit unlike you freaks that pee while standing

seth:your just jealous that you cant!
me:(pouting) i know!
seth laughing

(clara comes out of the bathroom i walk out of the bushes toward her)

seth whispers:nice be nice!

me:yah yah

clara: who are you talking to?

me:um the bushes

clara:um thats nice

me:um yah anyway clara listen

clara:my name isnt clara its ashley!

seth snickering from the bushes

me:i said ashley

ashley:no you didnt

me:yes i did

seth:getting off topic

ashley:did those bushes just talk?!

me:no! anyway seth wants to break up with you bye sorry for the lose

her crying

me and seth run
me:AND I AM ADORABLE!!

seth:seriously!

me: by the way you could have told me her name was ashley

seth:yah sorry okay lets stop running

me:um where are we?

Seth:looks like a park a really old park
me:OMG
seth:WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU GET HURT!
me:no look at this
seth:i remeber that thats the bench where we first met we carved are names saying seth and talia were here

me:yah i forgot about this place
seth:me 2 they have are own swings
me:what really !?
i ran as fast as i could to the swings

seth:wait Talia let me check it out first
me:when did you investigate swings
seth:shut up let me just test it
i didnt listen i was way to excited so i hoped on the swing and next thing you know i was about to fall when he caught me

seth:this is why i wanted to
me:yah yah you wanted to investigate
seth :well look what happened
me:yah i know sorry
seth:
me:um......you can let go of me now
seth:oh sorry
me:omg are you blushing?!
seth:no i dont blush!Unlike some people(coughing saying talia)
me:i dont blush!
seth: oh yah! you are blushing right now
me:no im not this is just my face getting all red because im angry
seth:no when youre angry your nose gets all scrunched up like how it is now
me:WHY YOU!
seth:ALRIGHT I TAKE IT BACK SORRY
me:humph
seth:i said i was sorry
me:
seth:come on dont give me the silent treatment dont you think we are too old for that
me:
seth:OW!
me:WHAT HAPPENED!
seth:ha i heard you talk
me:thats a dirty trick (me pouting)
seth: i know sorry i just wanted you to talk to me
me:you will have to pay
seth:fine i'll pay next time we go to mc donalds!
me:nope
seth:are you gonna call me an idiot?
me:nope
seth:punch me?tickle me?pinch me?
me:no no and no
seth;then what are you gonna do?
me:im gonna ruin your hair (he luvs his hair)
seth:awww come on no please not the hair
me:you wont be forgived if you dont let me mess it up
seth:your cruel
me:i know
seth: how about something else
me coming towards him him trying to run away
seth:no not the hair
before i know it he fell like a dummy and grabbed me by the hand pulling him down with me

me and seth:ahhhhh
seth:my back
we looked at how we landed his body was on the sand and his hands were on my waist i was on top of him my leg spread apart

me:PERVERT!!!
i got up as fast as i could
seth:HOW AM I A PERVERT!YOU FELL ON ME YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED YOURSELF ITS JUST THAT YOU WANTED TO FALL ON ME!!!

me:WHAT!! 1ST OF ALL I COULDNT HAVE STOPPED MYSELF BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO FALL ON YOU THATS WHY YOU WERE GRABBING MY WRIST AND WHATS WITH THE HANDS ON MY WAIST!!!

Seth:MY HANDS JUST LANDED THERE!! AND TALK ABOUT WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE ASSUMPTION !
me:WOMENS INTUITION!
seth:
Me:ugh none of this would have ever happened if you just broke up with clara in the first place!
seth:its ashley you think you would remember since you hate that name!
me:
seth:what did i hurt your feeling why arent you calling me an idiot or something!?
me:we havent changed
seth:huh?
me:remember we would always fight like this when we were little
seth:yah i know and you would always give me the silent treatment
me:yah im gonna sit down on the swings unless you wanna investigate them
seth:fine sit down and kill yourself ill just have to save you again
me:yah!! i get to see you blush again!!!!
seth:wasnt blushing!
me: sure you werent
i sat down on the swings
seth:why arent you moving
me:you always pushed me when i am on a swing
seth started to laugh

he started to push me i felt like a little girl

me:um.........Seth can i ask ya something

seth:yah sure whats up?
me:um probably a stupid question but why did you break up with ashley?
seth:cuz i like someone else
me:oh
seth:dont freak out its someone you like
me:hmmmm i dont like any of your friends that are girls
seth: you like this one
me:can you give me a hint?

seth:okay she is short has brown curly hair i have known her for a long time she is short violent stubborn funny she likes video games and soccer and she is beautiful

for the first time in my life a guy likes me and if it isnt obvious i likes him since the day i met him

me:you know i like someone too

seth:oh
me:dont worry you like him
seth said with a pouty face who's is the lucky guy

me:well let me see he is an idiot a player he is hilarious he has blue eyes brown floppy hair he is tall and really cute

seth:DAMNT! is it my friend William

me:its you moron

seth:ohhhhh
Me;3........2.............1

seth:OMG YOU LIKE ME!
me:your really dumb
seth:sorry im slow
me:hehehehe
seth:so we both like each other
me:you know if i see you flirting with a girl im gonna skin you alive
seth:yah i figured
me:okay good
seth:wont your mom get angry
me:yup wont yours
seth:yup
we both started laughing
seth:you know i really love you
(blush)me:yah i know i love you too
before i knew it we kissed and it was the best kiss ever

yah thats how we ended up together i know what your thinking stupid right ?.....yah i know but i swear this actually happened
hace más de un año fanpup0511 said…
this is how we met

i was 6 and we met at a park me and my dad were fighting cuz he forced me too play but he said "shut up and get your ass out there!" {me and my dad arent close} i rolled my eyes and looked around waiting for kids to talk to me but nobody did so i went to my mom and said "mom can we go nobody is talking to me?" and she screamed at me saying "no! you have no friends and everybody thinks your a freak! now smile you look ugly when you dont!" {me and my mom arent close either

so i sat on the bench near this really tall porty potty where the kids were and there was a bunch of little kids surrounding the porty potty so i pushed through the crowd and saw a little boy with blue eyes ontop of the porty potty he smiled and said "im gonna jump" and everybody laughed

"dont jump you butthead you'll hurt yourself and-!" i was about to say your parents would be angry but he fell ontop of me i started crying and he looked at me "im sorry little person im sorry i didnt mean it!" {i was really tiny for my age}

"follow me!" he grabbed my hand and ran to an adult asking for a bandage he said "look" he put it on my elbow and i sniffled "whats this?"

"its a bandage it heals anything my mommy always puts it on me when im hurt and i feel better"

i looked at the bandage and back at him and i started blushing "thanks" he smiled

"but im still angry at you for falling on me!"

"sorry about that"

"why were you even going to jump"

"because my brother said that i was a wimp if i didnt" i rolled my eyes and mumbled stupid

"hey wanna be friends?"

"um okay"

he started cheering and he grabbed my hand and he went ontop of the porty potty and yelled "this is my friend!" he pointed to me and i stood there frozen everybody laughed at us and started singing our names sitting in a tree i was blushing and he jumped down this time not falling on me "i didnt know we were dating?"

"we arent! weirdo!" he laughed and said "oh i almost forgot i dont know your name!" we told eachother our names and we became best friends