lost In el espacio When will there be a lost in el espacio movie.

TDJoyce posted on Mar 17, 2010 at 02:56AM
Although I did not dislike the attempt at a movie a few years back, was it 1998, there were a lot of mistakes. The first being not using the original Jupiter Two, which was a huge error. I would like to see a "serious" attempt at a "serious" movie. It has to have the "original" Jupiter Two with it's classic sounds, which were perfect and still would be. The "original" B9 robot. I would expect that an updated interior and possibly more realistic dimensions for the Jupiter could be tolerated. Lets face it, the original series often had us scratching our heads as to how certain things could fit. As far as the family goes, it is hard to equal the greatness of the originals which everyone is so fond of. However, a magnificent job was done with the new Star Trek film. You can really believe that they are a younger Kirk (Shatner) and Spock (Nimoy). So it is possible. I would like to see Smith as a serious villain, to go with a more serious Lost in Space. The previous movie also ripped us off on the chariot and pod. I am sure we all want to see them again. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but we are long over due for more Lost in Space.

lost In el espacio 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año andyseaview said…
hmmm
I agree they should of used the original jupiter 2, maybe they could have streamlined it a little and make it look a little more 90s, but they should have kept the original design, plus i thought the cast sucked and was all wrong, the actors who played the robinsons just didnt fit, and the story should have been more like the shows story lines only with more realistic effects,