Logan Lerman Do tu ever want to sing to Logan Lerman.? Or, do tu want him to play guitar/piano to you.?

LPLJdorf posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:21PM
I would so love to sing to him, while he's playing the piano or his guitar.! I'd sing any song he would want me to sing to him.. But first, I want him to play 'GRENADE'(by Bruno Mars) on the piano while I'm singing it to him.. Or 'Superstar' :D Crazy thought, eh.? :D

But who cares.? We're his fans... I mean, big ones.! We can say and share our thoughts and ideas about our favorite, adorable, talented and gorgeous young actor, Logan...

I wanna see him playing piano and guitar... Can you even imagine him playing a piano and wearing a suit.? :) So sweet.. :D And wearing whatever he usually wears when going out and playing a guitar.? How cool.. :) I love his sense of style.. So stunning.. >.<

For those who doesn't know, yeah, he can play guitar, keyboard, and piano... But he can't sing.. xD But there's a video of him on Youtube, singing.. he's so funny.. :)

He loves music.. If he had a free time, he plays instruments and try to learn how to play it..

I LOVE HIM.!! :D DO You.? I bet.. ;)

Well that's pretty much all I can say, share what you think.. :) I wanted to know, if you don't mind... ;) ^.^

-Jessie
last edited on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:30PM

Logan Lerman 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año wisegurl said…
zzz
Cool I luv the song grenade and he does look cute in a suit!!
hace más de un año LPLJdorf said…
smile
@wisegurl Indeed.. It's a great song, and yea, he's always cute in any other angles.. :D
hace más de un año marlanido said…
big smile
Agree
hace más de un año evaggeliatz99 said…
agree!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año luvsoccer97 said…
laugh
duh. he's sooooooooo cute. i hyperventilate at the thought of him. ok, i'm going extreme, but i don't care. do you? and btw, yes, i agree, LL can't sing. i saw the video of him singing a karaoke too. well, nobody's perfect. but he's still amazing!
hace más de un año Annabeth_32 said…
heart
probably sing to me he has an amazing voice but id probably faint lol :)
hace más de un año lwl19 said…
I would ask him to play guitar with me and teach me a new song and i would sing karaoke with him
hace más de un año sweety63 said…
big smile
:D
hace más de un año --ginny- said…
heart
I would sing if I had u by Adam lambert with my two other singers and have him play his guitar but if he said he'd loved the song I'd probably faint hehe [:
hace más de un año kakukun said…
We can have a piano duet! <3 Or a piano/guitar duo~