l When l died, who else...

ryuusaki_L posted on Aug 26, 2014 at 07:53PM
went through the 5 stages of fiction grief?
okay, you know the 5 stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance)?
well, according to my research, when a fictional character dies, the stages of grief are slightly altered. The altered stages of grief in detail are:
1: denial. this is when the person convinces themselves that the character didn't really die, that, for example, the character found some way to fake their death.
2: anger. the person realises that the character really did die (or as I experienced it, I was still in denial when I reached the second stage, instead I was angry that L wouldn't be in any more episodes) and decides to take out their sorrows on other people.
3: bargaining: the person makes deals with for example youtubers to make more videos about the character, or with friends to cosplay with them, to try and "prolong" the characters life.
4: depression: the person retreats inward, spending all their time by themself.
5: acceptance: (I personally still haven't reached this stage) this is when the person realises that it was inevitable and accepts. It doesn't mean they aren't still disappointed about it.

l 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Cassia40 said…
#Yougetme, when L died I was left in complete and utter shock, after that I basically became a shut in and I got so angry at, get this, Light Yagami. I used to go on full-on rants, but now most of the time whenever I need to watch Death Note, I'm just stuck watching L's death episode over and over again like a broken record...