KippyGirl posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 01:07PM
Vocals: Minzy all the way
Dance: Both are great!
Languages: Hyoyeon of course!

But because Minzy is way younger...

MINZY

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
What is your opinion?
 Vocals: Minzy all the way Dance: Both are great! Languages: Hyoyeon of course! But because Minzy is
last edited on Sep 11, 2011 at 01:09PM

chicas kpop 36 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año amber_ko said…
heart
Hyoyeon for me! ^^
hace más de un año evaquynhtrang said…
Me too. I think Hyo Yeon is better than Minzy all the way :) We can't say that Minzy is younger so she's better cuz I think Hyo is also talented when she's young (although she's not as young as Minzy) And Hyo is not too older than Minzy, you know? (it's just my opinion and I love Minzy too. So if you're a true fan of her, plz don't hate me :) )
hace más de un año KippyGirl said…
heart
Don't misunderstanding me, but Hyoyeon vocals are ... awful
Minzy's are great and she is way better in rapping
hace más de un año luv_warriorcatz said…
shouldn't this be a pick
hace más de un año pretty_angel92 said…
hyo
I think Minzy is more talented although Hyoyeon is a better dancer. Minzy's vocals are more stable and aura/presence is more interesting or charismatic then Hyoyeon.
hace más de un año animelover97 said…
Both of them are great dancers but I'll choose Hyoyeon because I've seen she dance more than I've seen Minzy's. What I mean is that Hyoyeon became a dancer (in SNSD) before Minzy (in 2ne1) and she dance more than Minzy (I think). Hyoyeon debut in SNSD while she was 19 and form a dance group (Little Winners) when she was 16. As for languages..Hyoyeon. I don't think that Hyo has an awful voice,it just that she is underexposed. Actually she can rap, but SNSD is a non-rap group..

*No offense,this is only my opinion.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año YushiGirl said…
Yes but Minzy debuted at 15 years old so...Minzy has so awesome vocals.And she can sing when she dances.Now who you think I pick?You know..
Totally agree with @animelover97. Everything what you said to reply this question is right (in my opinion)
Yes but Minzy is better raping and singing, and yes she debuted when she was 15, and she joined YG ent. when she was 12
I don't think that Hyoyeon can rap that good. She just rapped. Rapping on a radio show or on stage doesn't exactly make you a rapper.
^raping?
Minzy can rap,dance,sing :D
hace más de un año MoOoOoN said…
smile
IF U TALK ABOUT DANCE BOTHE AF THEM GREAT
ABOUT RAP BOTH R GOOD
ABOUT SINGING MIZY VOICE IS BETTER
BUT THERE IS ANOTHER THIS WHICH IS Charisma AND IT GO 2 HYOYEON
AND Experience GO TO HYOYEON 2

SO I THINK HYOYEON WINS .... IMO
meh
@MoOoOoN, i don't think that Hyoyeon is the same in rapping like Minzy, wich is better + Minzy can control her voice when she is dancing.
Hyo can't rap but she can speak more languages than Minzy. I think both are talented. And you can choose only cuz you're a fan of Minzy (or Hyo)
hmmm
No. There are some people I know who can judge fairly. And I can say that Minzy has more spark then Hyoyeon.
hace más de un año sara--mir said…
heart
i love yoona
hmmm
? Isn't Yoona vs Minzy, @sara--mir
smile
hyoyeon raps good but cuz snsd`songs didn`t have rap cuts we didn`t listen 2 her rap
but i listen 2 her rap when they sing wonder girls`tell me & she was good
That was just one small cut of a rap. Just rapping doesn't make you a good rapper. No offense but anyone can do the rap hyoyeon and yuri could do.
smile

@luv_warriorcatz..hyoyeon raps good 4 me beside cl the main rapper so minzy`rap good 2 same as hyoyeon
for me it`s hyoyeon if it`s minzy 4 u its ok
@kippygirl: did I make you sad? I'm so sorry
About this question, I think both are good. Hyo is better for Hyo's fans, Minzy is better for Minzy's fans, you see?
no, you didn't made me be sad, evaquynhtrang
tongue
Let's restart
Dancing---oh both but Minzy(In Mnet top-don't forget Mnet isn't a fan or something Mnet is something professional-Minzy was 3rd at dancing in kpop and 1st at dancing of girls idols)
Singing---Minzy(C'mon don't tell me that Hyoyeon is a better singer 'cuz I'll die,jk)
Rapping-Minzy(So much better,yeah so much)

Anything else?Tell me I will add!3-0 wich number is bigger?
What about languages?
And Hyo dances very well. We can't say Minzy is better only cuz Mnet says that
smile
Ok let's say knowing a language is a talent
I'm talented
Please don't be sad of me!
I'm not sad of you. You're one of my best friends on fanpop. And I really like you ^^
I think there's so much more Minzy can do while Hyoyeon has reached her peak. That's what I think.
hace más de un año GDheaSONE said…
for me Hyoyeon still the best. SM doesn't give her a lot time to show her dance. and even Minzy wins everything, I still pick Hyoyeon even I love Minzy more.
hace más de un año ICEhanica said…
heart
hyoyeon is my fave from all kpop girls' group than minzy is my fave in 2NE1
Hyoyeon:Good dancer,rapper and singer
Minzy:Good dancer,rapper and singer two

They are same for me
Both are cute and beautiful girls'
ICEhanica is right
hace más de un año Mashiyat4 said…
I'm sure this is about musical talent, so speaking more languages and having experience or being older are all out. They're both amazing dancers, but Minzy can sing and Hyoyeon isn't really very good, and singing is even more important than dancing. When Minzy dances, her vocals are on par too and that's what makes the performance great. Hyoyeon gets like no lines, and there has to be a reason. She's only known for her great dancing but Minzy is great at it all: singing, dancing, rapping, and stage/presence.
hace más de un año cheifbill said…
Hyoyeon is better in my opinion, she is better at dancing and rapping (far better at dancing), while minzy is better at singing, but shes not AMAZING... ya know?
hace más de un año tonnett said…
smile
i am 2ne1 fan, so my choice mizy