Kings of Leon Kings of Leon fans

Heed_Jones8373 posted on Mar 16, 2009 at 08:44AM
This is a pretty lame site. The Van Morrison site is so much better. I guess that reflects the IQ levels of both sets of fans.

Kings of Leon 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jarhead said…
I prefer musicians who don't dress like total douche bags..........OH! and musicians with real talent. The fact that you think Van Morrison is even nearly as good as KOL, makes Van Morrison fans look pretty bad and does make me question your IQ. Plus the Van Morrison site doesn't even have a banner. Don't get me wrong I do like Van Morrison. "Brown eyed girl" is almost a good song.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bleak_Rose5 said…
I agree with Heed Jones. We Kings of Leon fans are morons. We have stupid forums. No one says anything intelligent here. No one can spell properly. At least on the Van Morrison site you have lots of forums and intelligent things being said. We are just losers. But I can change.
hace más de un año Styx said…
Bleak_Rose5, your obviously just a second profile created by Heed_Jones8373. You probably created the Van Morrison site and seeing as there are very few fans (27 compared to Kings of Leon's 129) you think making insulting comments will increase those numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if most of those fans on the Van Morrison site are just profiles created by you. And at least the Kings of Leon site has a fucking banner. I probably would have joined the Van Morrison spot but after reading your comments, I want nothing to do with it. So Fuck off back to your Van Morrison site and deal with your shitty fan base and stop attacking ours.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jarhead said…
LOL! your right! all the profiles ive seen have no photos, no spots and have only answered Van Morrison picks! LOL!!!! What a sad bastard.