kingdom hearts kingdom hearts 3 WHEN ?!?!?!

ceo07 posted on Apr 27, 2008 at 05:43PM
Does anyone know when the third kingdom hearts game is coming out and on what console they will i mean will they have the game on ps2 thank you in advance if you comment

kingdom hearts 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ScrouseMD said…
Haha. Everyone on this site has been asking that very same question. No one knows when it's coming out, not even the creator of the game. Good luck on your hunt. If you find anything out, please post it on Fanpop, I'm sure everyone would love to know.
hace más de un año khfan12 said…
yeah. we all would LOVE 2 know.
:3
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Soraroxmysox said…
Well KH3 SE (Square Einx) (or however you spell it) hasent even released that there is one. Most likely there is going to be one tho. The next game thats coming out it 358/2 for DS, its going to be all about Roxas journey (Relese date not set yet most likely next year fall). The next game Playstation related is going to be "Birth By Sleep" for PSP (And only PSP). Thats the secrect video on the KH2 Final mix. And Roxas real name is Ventus (Ven for short) I have many other spoilers for you so if you want to know them send me a message reguardig this.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año khfan said…
hmmm
i have heard from a chat room i don't know if its true.kh3 is coming out october26, 2009 might be wrong
hace más de un año khfan12 said…
thats birth by sleep(i think...)
hace más de un año Arakus said…
I agree with the girl up to me.October 26 2009 is the date for "birth by sleep".The true release date it is unknown.However as a "Kingdom Hearts Expert" I can guarantee that Kingdom Hearts III will be on the zone when Square Enix(not "Square Einx" you pathetic idiot)will release all the other games first.I'm waiting too...
hace más de un año Zoeiy said…
I heard it going to be released in oct,26,09 from many sites