iPod Guide: How to download hulu videos

l0l posted on Jan 04, 2010 at 03:16PM
RipTiger is an awesome program that allows you to download videos from Hulu.com. But not only download, it helps me to convert videos so I can share it with my friends. RipTiger can copy all your downloaded videos to iPod and any other portable player!

How I use it:

1. Install and launch RipTiger (better Ultimate edition, because it can convert downloaded video).

link

2. Open hulu.com in Internet Explorer and RipTiger automatically starts downloading.

link

3. When downloading is finished, Riptiger Ultimate starts conversion to MPEG4 (to copy videos to my iPod).

link

4. When clicking to iPod icon videos are copied to iPod

Riptiger capture, download and convert popular web video formats, not only hulu.

I guess RipTiger is the world's #1 web video downloader.

More information here: link

iPod 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año equimanthorn said…
sunny
hey!.. i downloaded the demo and it works on Hulu. yay! will buy the full version and let you know how it goes! <3
hace más de un año Wiltony said…
big smile
I use another hulu downloader, Tunebite, it captures videos streaming and converts the files into all the possible formats, it even converts video to 3gp. This new feature is very useful because I have already recorded some movies from hulu and transfered some of them on my cell. Besides that downloads youtube videos, myspace music and also saw even from facebook. Didn't try yet but it's great: link
hace más de un año ipoda said…
wawa~~~thank you very much!
hace más de un año fanuser said…
I also think is very important to note how different these companies are. Apple and Google are both doing very well financially and I expect this to continue. link Will be interesting to see what problems the white iphone has; prox sensor, light leaks, fade in sunlight, paint issues, antennae attenuation. Please test and let us know.
hace más de un año fanuser said…
It'll never happen, but two games I'd like to see are Age of Empires (pretty much any of them) and Gabriel Knight II (toss in Phantasmagoria, GK3, ect.).I've little interest in games that utilize virtual joysticks, as a control system it's just too vastly inferior to even the worst tactile feedback control. Nor, frankly, do I see "on rails" as anything but a bad joke in this day and age. That still leaves a lot of gaming territory, and adventure games and RTSes are high on that list as far as I'm concerned. link I totally agree�� I'm much rather have a better image than more rez. Though, a bit of both wouldn't hurt. The typical 'vga' rez is a bit low. And, Skype; we need Skype as FaceTime is fairly useless at this point (I think I've used it once to test it).
hace más de un año huludownload said…
For downloading Hulu movies, you really need this software from link It really works well on downloading from Hulu.com.
hace más de un año Stik said…
smile
Thank you for the tutorial. Really useful.