iPod abney associates hong kong cybercrime reports - Malware issues

janeperry95 posted on May 02, 2013 at 07:53AM

Malware is becoming an increasingly lucrative business among internet criminals. They're not out to annoy you with spam and amateurish letters, hoping that someone falls for a link to a highly questionable website.

These days, hackers are working in a much more professional and targeted fashion, in order to make money from as many PC, laptop, smartphone and tablet users as possible.
 Malware is becoming an increasingly lucrative business among internet criminals. They're not out

iPod 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año daisyjolie said…
The best advice is never to click on pop-up warnings – do not even try to close them with the “X” in the corner, as this can lead to even more pop-ups. Delete it instead by pressing Control + Alt + Delete to see the list of programs running and remove the pop-up warning from the list. If you are unsure about the authenticity of the update, then go to the respective antivirus company’s website and check if they have issued updates recently.
hace más de un año kiiralahti said…
The assumptions are supported by the facts.
hace más de un año lauyazel said…
hey!
Pretty much informative but then again, some do not apply to most cases.
hace más de un año lekhim006 said…
Malware is an abbreviated term meaning “malicious software.” This is software that is specifically designed to gain access or damage a computer without the knowledge of the owner.
hace más de un año coreypott95 said…
If you are purchasing items online from auction sites like eBay, check out the particular company at the local consumer protection agency and Better Business Bureau to find out whether the company actually exists and whether complaints have been made. Obtain a physical address and phone number to contact the seller if possible.
hace más de un año franchesca23 said…
Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was very informative I learned a lot about internet technology as well as cyber crimes. Keep on posting!
hace más de un año andrewross said…
Incredible points. Sound arguments will be very interesting here. Everyone has their own opinion of the definition or the supposed definition of cyber crime. Keep up the great work.
hace más de un año demiboeke said…
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
hace más de un año haideeloidie said…
wesome blog. i enjoyed reading your articles. this is truly a great read for me. i have bookmarked it and i am looking forward to reading new articles. keep up the good work!
hace más de un año atheenalie said…
this post is very well written, you must be a really intelligent person, keep up the good work.
hace más de un año mardie2013 said…
really nice blog, very informative. thanks dude for wonderful posting. keep it up in the future as well.