iPod MY ipod DIED

adavila posted on Mar 28, 2008 at 02:56AM
I was walking down the street with my ipod and it fell everything was alright I even heard like 5 more songs but after the fifth one was finish the Ipod died Im so sad right now

iPod 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año adavila said…
it resucitated yayyy
hace más de un año Lila856 said…
LMAO you DORK
hace más de un año adavila said…
no for realz hommie I drop it and it turned off for like a day so I got mad and hit it against the hard part of the sofa and it made a wierd sound and than it worked again
hace más de un año Keuily said…
Top 10 Most Popular iPod Video Tools

I Love Apple ipods, because they are the best. I don' t know what I can do without

ipod. It goes everywhere where I go. Rencently I found 10 cool iPod video tools, I want to share them with you now.

Top. 1 | Cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Suite
I think this all-in-one iPod video Conversion solution is best, because I can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iP and it' s speed is far faster than others.
Top 10 Most Popular iPod Video Tools | Posted 10/8/2008
UI skin: 8 | Speed: 8. 5 | Easy to Use: 8. 5
User Rating: 8 | Popularity: 8 | Feature: 8. 5
link

Top. 2 | Avex DVD to iPod Video Suite
This One-click, All-in-One solution is my favourite, because this software features superb video/audio quality, the fastest conversion speed (Up to 3x faster). And it' s easy to use! A great software for iPod users.
UI skin: 7. 5 | Speed: 8 | Easy to Use: 8
User Rating: 7. 5 | Popularity: 7. 5 | Feature: 8
link

Top. 3 | Aimersoft iPod Converter Suite
I love this all-in-one easy-to-use iPod MP4 video conversion tool, because it can help me rip DVD and also perfectly convert almost all popular video and audio formats such as AVI, Divx, FLV, DAT, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASF, FLV, etc. to iPod MP4 (MPEG-4) H.264.
UI skin: 7 | Speed: 7. 5 | Easy to Use: 7. 5
User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7 | Feature: 7. 5
link

Top. 4 | Cucusoft iPhone / iTouch / iPod to Computer Transfer
I am fond of this application because it is an easy to use iPod / iPhone utility designed to help me backup all my files from my iPod / iPhone / iTouch.
UI skin: 6. 5 | Speed: 7 | Easy to Use: 7
User Rating: 6. 5 | Popularity: 6. 5 | Feature: 7
link

Top. 5 | Wondershare iPod Video Suite
I am keen on this useful and powerful all-in-one iPod video conversion solution, because I can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie.
UI skin: 6 | Speed: 6. 5 | Easy to Use: 6. 5
User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6 | Feature: 6. 5
link

Top. 6 | dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter
I fancy for this software because it features the highest DVD converting speed, the best output video quality, and fully tested on hundreds of different DVD-ROMs and DVD Movie discs that makes it qualified for strict compatibility standards. It enables me to different video options including MP4 video codec Xvid and H264, a rich list of different resolutions, video bitrates, video frame rates, audio bitrates, audio frequency, etc.
UI skin: 6 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6. | Feature: 6
link

Top. 7 | Tansee iPod Transfer
I care for this ultimate application because I can transfer song from iPod to computer easily.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 6 | Feature: 6
link

Top. 8 | PQ DVD to iPod Video Suite
I like this One-Click, All-In-One solution because it' s super fast (up to 400% faster than other solutions) DVD conversion speed.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 6 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 5. 5 | Feature: 6
link

Top. 9 | Movkit iPod Video Converter
I prefer this helpful converter because it supports almost all video formats, including AVI,MPEG,ASF/WMV,RMVB,RM and DivX. With it,you can easily convert AVI to MP4 / M4V / MOV, ASF / WMV to MP4 / M4V / MOV, AVI / MPEG / ASF / WMV / VOB / MOV / DIVX / XVID / RMVB / RM to MP4.
UI skin: 5. 5 | Speed: 5. 5 | Easy to Use: 6
User Rating: 5. 5 | Popularity: 5. 5 | Feature: 6
link

Top. 10 | Aniosoft iPod to Computer
I go for this software because I can easily backup my songs, videos from my iPod back to my PC. It is so easy to use. It offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs/videos on the iPod.
UI skin: 5 | Speed: 5. 5 | Easy to Use: 5. 5
User Rating: 5 | Popularity: 5 | Feature: 5. 5
link Now [/URL]

source :[url]link[/url]