inuyasha Banner & icono Contest!!!!!

sesshyswind posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 07:26AM
Tired of the same old banner and icon and would like a change, well here's your chance to make a difference :D

To submit just post your entry here on the forums, must be a picture, no verbal suggestions, this is a picture contest, and can be either an icon or a banner or both.

Only one entry per person.

About submitting both icon and a banner note: if you have a submission for both enter both picks in separate posts if you must, but keep them together that way people don't get confused.

Once we have at least three entries I will make a pick question where you may cast your vote.

Please do not submit your votes on the forum.

Banner and icon combo entries will be counted as a single entry not a double, so it will be one vote for both.

Well enjoy and let the best pick win!^^
 Tired of the same old banner and icono and would like a change, well here's your chance to make a diff
last edited on Jul 05, 2011 at 07:31AM

inuyasha 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año arielle06 said…
Icon
icono
hace más de un año arielle06 said…
banner
 banner
hace más de un año lumforever said…
well for the icon i had a lot of ideas. i hope you dont mind.you can pick your favorite and use it in the vote. and i did this as a test from my club just to let ya know. so heres the link for the ideas i had

link

then the banner well lets see. how about this one? i tested it on my club and it worked really well. i was just wondering one thing: since u posted this forum question thing then did u make this club?
last edited hace más de un año
 well for the icono i had a lot of ideas. i hope tu dont mind.you can pick your favorito! and use it in
smile
ok so i saw the icons i did so i got the best one i think from there. i tested this out and it was great! i think a great brand new icon!
 ok so i saw the iconos i did so i got the best one i think from there. i tested this out and it was g
hace más de un año sesshyswind said…
smile
Hey Lum how ya doing, me good, but anyways no I didn't, I'm not the maker. This sopt was already up at least a year before I joined Fanpop, so I don't know who did.

About your options I wanted to ask if you could try and find a clearer image for your icon choice above because it is a little fuzzy. I looked at the other choices in your pick and agreed this one was the best. Oh and and I voted on it to on your spot^^ but if you could find a clearer pic with higher resolution that would be great :) I'll look to.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año sesshyswind said…
monkey
Curious @ Lum's Banner choice, what is that woody thing in the front of the pic, before Inuyasha???... cause I can't figure it out XD
smile
oh im doing good but aww man. i was wondering who the maker was. but i will try my best and look. thanks for voting too. oh and the wooden thing? well im not sure. i was reading the manga ranma 1/2 the other day and it was when ryoga showed up. his umbrella thing looked like wut inuyasha was holding but im not sure. i just got it off google :). thanks for at least paying attention to my answers tho!
ok so i redid my list and i got some better ones. so what do you think? oh btw- the banner i put above is still the banner choice i like

link