Independent Bookstores Where are your favorito! bookstores?

cressida posted on Dec 26, 2007 at 04:45PM
Share the locations of your favorite bookstores around the world and maybe why they are so special to you. Perhaps we have several in common, or we can learn of new places we can easily visit.

Independent Bookstores 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año cressida said…
Kepler's Books & Magazines in Menlo Park, CA. www.keplers.com
Have been a longtime customer and am currently now an employee. LOVE how many author events they host.
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
Borders, Adelaide, SA. They're a huge shop so i love them, they got tons of books that i can't find in any other book store only problem is...i somehow walk past it every time i'm in the city :( i must be blind or something it's that big.
hace más de un año tessajanuary said…
As I mentioned in cressida's soapbox, my favorite bookstore is link in Portland, Oregon. It's huge, has tons of books both used and new, and I can get lost in it for hours. This all combines to make a great bookstore in my mind. They also have a very large rare book room. I love just going in there and smelling the air - I adore the smell of old books!
hace más de un año yabancidilkitap said…
The best online bookstores in Turkey www.yabancidilkitap.com.
www.yabancidilkitap.com ingilizce kitap ve almanca, italyanca, ispanyolca, fransızca, rusca kitapları bulabileceğiniz en iyi yabancı dil kitap sitesi.
hace más de un año yabancidilkitap said…
İngilizce, fransızca, almanca, rusca, italyanca, ispanyolca ve diğer dillerde eğitim, ders kitapları, hikayeler romanlar...
www.yabancidilkitap.com
hace más de un año mdedrick said…
Powell's City of Books in Portland, Oregan.
And Chapters, although that isn't an independant bookstore.