inazuma eleven who do tu think should be with Fubuki? Give us big reasons .

janel4298 posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 02:52PM
I want to know your opinions. But this opinions need reasons.
These are the girls I know who is coupled(by the fans) with Fubuki:
Araya Konko
Fuyuka Kudou
Haruna Otonashi
Hiro Michiko

I think this should be a debate or something,
you can contradict or oppose (i don't know the right word) others posts, but the only thing that I can say don't take these personally.

inazuma eleven 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año janel4298 said…
Araya Konko

Araya Konko, because they are teammates, she seem to admire Fubuki , she is very cute like Fubuki(but no one is cuter than Fubuki), she cares for Fubuki, and in episode 32 she is always at Fubuki's side.
Others say , Konko is too small for Fubuki, but height doesn't matter and she is high school too, like Fubuki.
hace más de un año lil-blue-tiger said…
Yes, I think Fubuki suits Konko fine. And maybe Konko will get taller xD

I myself don't really mind too much who is he paired up with as long as is not with Fuyuka. My reasons: She barely talks in the show. She barely talks to anyone else besides Endou and the managers. I don't recall any time that Fubuki and Fuyuka had have any contact, and I don't reall think her personality suits him.
hace más de un año ChocoLuvr101 said…
I agree with the Fubuki/Konko pairing.

I just don't understand the Fubuki/Fuyuka pairing! I mean, where is the chemistry? Where have they ever even talked to eachother? I mean, I've been on fanfiction a lot since I made a ToD fic and I get dares for Fubuki to kiss Fuyuka or something. I mean, what is up with couple?! No offense, but really, some fans treat it like a canon and it really ticks me off. It's like Natsumi/Gouenji all over again.

So yeah. I really like the Fubuki with Konko. (Reasons already stated by janel.) But it's kind've weird since Konko is just so... short? XD I hope she gets taller in the future.
hace más de un año janel4298 said…
@chocoluvr101 , maybe as tall as kogure since he grew tall to , almost as tall as fubuki.
but i really wish the creators made a girl for her.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año ChocoLuvr101 said…
@janel4298 Hm... true. True. A possibility.
And yes. I do wish Fubuki would have his special someone.
last edited hace más de un año