ian somerhalder y nina dobrev Wearing Same Rings?

LavenderLou posted on Jan 24, 2011 at 04:25PM
LiviaN just pointed this out, and I can't help but share what she may have discovered.

If you look at the new LAX pictures, it looks like Ian and Nina are wearing identical rings on their forefingers!

Look at the picture submitted by 100Beats. Okay, so there's her ring...

And if you check out the Nina&Ian Airport Los Angeles video submitted by Bibi88...at 0:22 of the video, the ring looks similar to Nina's.

Hmmm? Not alike? or totally the same ring! OMG?
 LiviaN just pointed this out, and I can't help but share what she may have discovered. If tu look

ian somerhalder y nina dobrev 21 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año LavenderLou said…
Please, what do ya think?! Anybody!?
hace más de un año 68beats said…
Yes!!!!
The rings are totally identical! Hahaha ... if they want to hide a relationship they can do better!

What do you guys think that the identical rings mean?! Am I reading too much in this .. but I wouldn't even where the same ring with my boyfriend if we are not having something serious..
Thanks for commenting 68Beats! I was starting to think that maybe LiviaN and me were the only one who thought so!

I wouldn't either! Hey, maybe there BFF rings! Haha -JK.
hace más de un año Aubreykarew said…
I noticed the ring s thing during the interview of nina, i dunno when it was some time back n didnt pay any attention to it until now,,.,, i thought she was wearin his ring or somethin :D yeah it does seem they r wearin identical rings ,
Yeahh now I'm looking back at old interviews...lol. Do I dare say, promise ring? LOL
I just looked at some of the pictures Tina-Kiss just posted...the rings aren't identical per say. They are both blue stones, in different settings, but on the same finger...hmmmmmm....
Wicked!
Yeah not to mention their families being involved too and nina s mom being a huge fan of ian :D
Oh you got that right AubreyKarew! That seems pretty serious to me. You know, I can't help but wonder what Meghan Auld thinks about all this!!
mischievous
Well, LavenderLou ..I guess tha Meghan Auld could have saw this comming.. just saying!
mischievous
LOL. Well, if we thought she was angry before when she flipped off the camera, think again!!
mischievous
totally!
Probably Nian are having nightmares with her!
hace más de un año minimew037 said…
Haha lol..Meghan...
Yeah ! Matching rings :D That just made my day. I wonder if the ring has a meaning or if they just bought them togther.
Is that a promise ring (like LavenderLou said) ?...Just can't though...
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año 100Beats said…
smile
they totally are wearing the same rings in this website you can see the rings on the same finger very clear link
It made my day too Miniew037! Thanks to LiviaN who noticed it first!
Ooh thanks for sharing 100Beats! :)
hace más de un año nasha233 said…
I don't know if anyone has the ring before but I always Ian with a ring band on one of his fineries but now he has that ring and the ring with a sapphire stone which now Nina is wearing. Both at the same finger, what it means? Who knows, they do though
hace más de un año LiviaN said…
i guess they are wearing kind of symbol rings? paul & torrey have promise rings
hace más de un año minimew037 said…
Paul & Torrey have promise rings ? I never new that..
I think Nian's ring might be the same to then...
hace más de un año nasha233 said…
I think spending christmas and new years together is a step further in their relationship. I think they are not officially declaring but I feel they are not quite hiding anymore. They are more obvious about it. And maybe the rings were a symbol that we are exclusive, that they are together.
^yeah i think so too:-). The rings really signify something,, maybe they r promise rings who knows ,,,