Huddy who's reporting my content?

EnjoyHuddy posted on Jun 11, 2009 at 06:22AM
I just wanted to know! Its not my fault if the videos cant be seem anymore, but the users from youtube just keeps deleting their own content.

Just want to clarify.

Huddy 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año houseluva8 said…
Yeah don't worry EH someone reported my content as well.
hace más de un año EnjoyHuddy said…
sad
:(:(:(
well I just wanted to repeat that it's not my fault if people from youtube make copyright violations and delete their own content...
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
smile
People should report your content if it is broken (ie youtube has removed the video etc). It is a waste to have broken content on Fanpop. But that does not affect your Fanpop account. Like, if your content is reported as broken, Fanpop sends you a message to check it and remove it if it is broken. If you get reported for offensive behaviour, you might get kicked off Fanpop. You won't get kicked off Fanpop of people report videos that don't work anymore. It is actually very good when people report broken content, so don't worry about it.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Fabouluz said…
I get my stuff reported sometimes, it's annoying when you haven't done anything wrong. It's normally broken videos or picks.

xoxo
blush
oh thanks Missy.... I thought that with having reported content I might get kicked off Fanpop....
hace más de un año MoniBolis said…
hmmm
Yeah they did it to me too...
smile
Your welcome! The reporting system is a little confusing.

Did you read my comment Fabouluz? Reporting broken content is a good thing.
hmmm
yes it is :) (I just noticed that XD)
but the weird thing is that my content is always reported by 2 users, not just one....I often think if people talk about this and report the broken content together or is it just someone with a fake account....
smile
No, it is like that for everyone. I think it maybe part of the system. For example, if one person reports something as broken, it might be a mistake or someone reporting incorrectly. But if if 2 people report something then it automatically alerts the Fanpop system that something might be genuinely wrong with the content. That is when we get the message telling us to check if the content is working.
So, no, it isn't someone with a fake account or people conspiring against you! Its is just the way that the Fanpop system works.
smile
LOL! People conspiring against me! *shifty eyes**looks around*
Thank for all the infos. They are really helping me a lot :)
hace más de un año Pitrocks14 said…
angry
I got my content reported for broken content and this angered me. I had to close the question because it got reported for broken content. What kind of sh!t does that make?!?!?
hace más de un año mysuspicionis said…
sometimes if you post something from a website that fanpop does not have an agreement with it deletes... I posted an interview/spoiler link once and it went away and then someone posted the same thing and it disappeared too---or some photos it can delete because they are from a private website etc. I don't think anyone can/would delete on here because of personal reasons.
hace más de un año caramelmilk said…
Pictures that aren't Huddy also get reported quite often. One would think that goes without saying, but there are still people who are surprised when their e.g. Lisa Edelstein photoshoot picture they posted here gets deleted.