cómo entrenar a tu dragón The new Dragon Rider

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:42PM
You are a new dragon trainer at Berk. How would you describe yourself? What dragon are you training? What's your name? Pretty much the same old, same old for character creation. Send me your HTTYD created characters.

cómo entrenar a tu dragón 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año OmegaFan said…
My name would be Leisser Brunster. I hale from another village where we are still fighting dragons. I drift to Berk on a piece of drift wood. I still have my village's outlook on dragons. I am also like Hiccup in the fact I am danger prone. If a dragon tries to save me, I would shoo it away and wait for a viking to save me. I bear a scar on my right arm from a dragon that killed my village's chief and my parents. My chief died saving me from it. Astrid finds me during a time I removed the sleeve covering the scar. I eventually lose my village's outlook and apologize. I will ride on the dragon that killed my parents and my chief. It will be a Scauldron named Fawlter. I am bulkier than Hiccup, but not as strong as Snoutlout. I wear the male form of Astrid's armor. I'll have blonde hair and blue eyes.