como conocí a su madre Season Premiere Spoilers

HouseOfficeFan7 posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 12:52AM
The "big wedding flash-forward" WASN'T TO TED'S WEDDING. But Ted was the best man!! Who's wedding was it?? Is there ANY chance at all it was Barney and Robin's??? I'm going crazy right now! DISCUSS!!!

como conocí a su madre 20 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Buffygirl1988 said…
That's what I thought because at first I thought it was Cindy and the girl's wedding but then it didn't say that it was and wouldn't it have?

Although I guess this is pretty much just wishful thinking but it would be awesome if it was their wedding. It would fit too because if he met The Mother at Robin's wedding then she has something to do with it which would make Ted's meeting her being the starting point of the show make sense.
hace más de un año cicino1 said…
smile
The only person ted would be best man for would be barney and it looks like something was goin on with robin/barney near the end of the episode !

thats just wat i think i could be wrong but i think its barney/robins wedding :)

Also i half to say i loved the first episode !!!!!!!
hace más de un año HouseOfficeFan7 said…
@anahallam- that's what my dad said about Cindy and the girl, but my mom thought it had to be Barney's.

@cicino1- yeah, that's the thing. we've got to take all the facts into account including that Ted's the best man and that wouldn't make sense unless it was Barney's wedding. OMG! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON!
@anahallam again- OMG You're so right about the "meeting Robin" part of the story making sense. talking about Robin and Barney dating would make sense too.

omg!! What if Barney meeting his dad this season has something to do with it? like he meets his dad and it sort of starts changing him and his outlook on life, etc.?
last edited hace más de un año
smile
and maybe another clue was barney talkin about making his best man toast for ted!!!
hace más de un año lustler said…
might be them because barney(nph) told he will get set without any scams checkout this video below.but anyway season will definetly be exciting.

link
Reasons why it might be BR

1. Marshall and Ted were drinking beer without Barney
2. The cute little moment they had when Barney said she looked hot that hinted towards further development there.
3. Barney and Robin were the only 2 not shown in the flash forward
4. It would make sense that Ted meeting Robin was the start of his journey to find the mother if he met her at Robin's wedding.
smile
just watched the episode again and marshall and ted wearing the same thing so it has to be there wedding because if it was just a guy that was friends with ted marshall wud just be wearing a suit

and someone else wud of come and got the bestman not lily that seems like a job for the bridesmaid [LILY]

so all clues point to robin/barney
yeah... but the thing is, even "a little ways down the road" seems too soon for Barney and Robin to get married. that's just the thing. all signs point to yes, it's Barney's wedding and if Barney was getting married to anyone it would certainly be Robin, but I'm not so sure how they could realistically pull something like that off and do it well.

cause even if meeting his dad makes Barney realize he wants to make some life-changing decisions, it seems really drastic to go from one extreme to the other like it would be for him to get married... but I suppose that all this depends on how long "a little ways down the road" is. it obviously doesn't seem like it would be in the vast distance if it's just a little ways down the road...

God, there's just so much to speculate about! I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that CC and the writers really need to tread carefully if that is indeed Barney and Robin's wedding. cause they could definitely get a LOT of crap for doing something like that. AHHH! I can't wait to find out more about this!!!
hace más de un año hstb said…
@AnnaHallam - Add another reason, that I already post in the BrOTP spot, but whatever:
*"To Every Thing There Is A Season"
*Barney: Sad day in New York, the season of sundress is over (I know it doesn't go exactly like that, but it's just to prove my point =P)
*Who shows up in a sundress? ROBIN!!!

Conclusion: It could be Barney&Robin's wedding!!... But let's see

I really liked the premiere. There's some stuff about Lily&Marshall that I disliked, but with that last scene (betwen them) it didn't matter too much

High six for season 6!! xD
Also: "Marshall, a big packet just arrived" - "Yeah, it did"
"No, it's from your dad" - "Ok, that's a little weird but, yeah it did!" LMAO!

And, I don't think a gay wedding in a church is possible in an not-so-long future (no ofense) so I don't really think is Cindy's wedding

And could it be others friends' wedding? It could be, but I just don't want to :P
I bet you anything it's not their wedding and we weren't even supposed to think it was.
it wouldn't surprise me either way.
OH. MY. GOD!!!! link
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited hace más de un año
surprise
Well, in the "Ask Ausiello" from this week, he confirmed that THAT ^ blind item was HIMYM!!

But at the end of the season? Are they really going to show the wedding at the end of the season? *_* It's really just a question...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

but- but- but it's too soon!! how is Barney going to go from one extreme to the other in just 7 months?? how is Robin going to want to get married to Barney in just 7 months?? it's the only thing that makes sense- BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALLLLLLL!!! how is this happening???? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
No it's the end of next season though isn't it?
I thought it was a new post that I linked it to cause Ausiello had just tweeted the link the other day, but it was actually posted in July so I think that when he said "at the end of next season" he meant "next season that starts in September". that was a misunderstanding created by me. ^-^;
Oh wow then that is soon but I'm thinking it'll be a flashforward still and what happens in the present is that they'll get together or they'll get enganged.
yeah that would probably be best... I hope that's what they do.