mowanski posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 05:11PM
i have a hint who is ted wife is...
i think she appeared in season 3...
hehehe
Episode ......

como conocí a su madre 34 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mowanski said…
the girl she bumps into in st.patricks day before...
hace más de un año germany123 said…
er..are you talking aboot the girl he bumps into at the party?
cause if you are...er...sorry but:yer a bit late lol
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año SparkleMe said…
Late, but still a good lead as it looks like Nora from tonights episode. Is there any way they could hook Ted up with Stella's sister?
im sure they could and we have had that theory..stella being a link to the mother but the "bar girl" and nora are not played by the same actress. then again the girl who warned lily aboot barney was not played by britney spears and yet later they claimed it was her..hmmm i doubt they would go through with it though since the bar girl got so much attention on the net!
hace más de un año campluv98 said…
very good theory germany123:)yea,i was werided out/confused by that whole yellow umbrella chick.its just so freaking odd to hand out such a big yet vague clue so early in the series!
hace más de un año Catherine09 said…
I too think that the girl she bumps into in st. patricks day before...
hace más de un año zukini said…
Despite "Right Place Right Time" Stella is NOT the mother

THE MOTHER HAS TO BE LINDA CARDELLINI OR THE SHOW IS RUINED: NO ONE ELSE CAN CARRY THE ROLE
laugh
lol whats with you and linda cardellini?
hace más de un año nphturtle said…
big smile
I know who the mother is. It's one of Ted's students' room mates.
hace más de un año janinerick said…
i am totally sure that i know who the mother is...
 i am totally sure that i know who the mother is...
hace más de un año jkepp10 said…
i want to know your theory, but at the end of season 4 ted says he hasnt met the mother but just let me know please its my favourite show
hace más de un año Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Probably not for at least another two series now! haha
hace más de un año serizawa8888 said…
yup!
another 2 seasons at least
angry
whats the deal with s06e19 coming on 21 march...what happened??
hace más de un año smvgirl1988 said…
meh
i'll i know is everytime i think i know it's wrong. so what i'm going think about is she's going to be at his friends wedding and she has lost her yellow umbrella, other than that i'm lost.
hace más de un año GizemD said…
i think ted's wife is the girl with the yellow umbrella :)
hace más de un año BlackRaven97 said…
big smile
*spoiler-ish*

yes, the girl with the yellow umbrella is in fact Ted's future wife, however it is not the girl he went to the party with. It is one of Ted's students, Cindy's roomate. Apart from that no further clues have been revealed.

I also know the gender of Marshall and Lilly's first child.
hace más de un año HotChica212 said…
smile
I Knoow that his wife has short brown hair it was in a picture ted showed his kids but she was cut out.
hace más de un año andiielion said…
hmmm
that doesnt help
hace más de un año Jannet666 said…
I think Ted's wife is Barney's sister ^ ^ And in this case, mom should be really awesome =)))
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Pips1216 said…
she is blonde!
hace más de un año Just_Sumaya786 said…
hmmm
Guys I think that Teds wife would definitely be someone he met already but wasnt realli intrested in coz i am sure the directors wanna add some mystery to this awesome show
hace más de un año irfan84 said…
Ted's wife is definitely "Robin",--- wait for it..name will be changed later..hah haha hah
They Both just love each other, just timing is keeping them separated.
Barney is just a very good frnd of Robin.
hace más de un año robothor11 said…
I like the half sister theory too. Or she's related to that random guy in the Pacific that somehow has all the Robin Sparkles videos...haha
hace más de un año JosephineSilver said…
cool
I reckon it is Robin, because at the begiining of the show, when you see the son and daughter sitting on the couch, the son looks like Ted and the daughter looks like Robin. My logic is sound.
hace más de un año crycry424 said…
I think that the person couldnt be Robin cause it states in the very first episode its there aunt. personally i think he still hasnt met her yet but has been on the brink a bunch of times. it is for sure the girl he caught a glipse of the leg and has the yellow umbrella.
hace más de un año No1HIMYMfan said…
heart
It cant be Robin because when he is telling his kids about her he always calls her aunty Robin.......link
hace más de un año luckybon said…
I believe Teds wife is Barney's half sister (mentioned when he met his dad), as she is apparently college age when Ted is a professor and therefore likely to be in his lecture
and Ted also meets her properly at Barneys wedding, so that would make sense
hace más de un año AndyJack said…
It's Nobody He's Already Met The Shows Called How I Met Your Mother Not How I Met Your Mother And How We Got Married
That's Just My Oppinion Tho Also Dosent Ted Take The Yellow Umbrella How Does It Show Up Later In The Story?
hace más de un año iiFen said…
I'm not sure if anyone's said this... (cause i'm to lazy to read all of it XD) But... If anyone remembers in one of the episodes where Ted dates his wife's room mate without knowing that he would end up with her, but it didn't work out with the room mate and they never met. Anyways and another thing if anyone didn't mention or forgot about is near the beginning when Ted was telling them about Robin, after he finishes he says "And that is how I met your Aunt Robin" So It's obviously not here.
hace más de un año madlohnie said…
big smile
I have a guess.. I dont think she has appeared on the show yet (at least full profile), but they have been very close a couple of times and just never met. And somehow all the stories are going to make sense in a way you couldnt possible have guessed yet. All about surprising ;) And i have a good guess who the actress of Teds wife is going to be! :D Mila Kunis. I dont really know why, except it would be a brilliant choice! Plus she looks like the daugter :)and ofc shes smoooooking ;)
hace más de un año BlakeVT223 said…
hmmm
i think its barneys half sister... think about it she`s in collage and she`d have to be at barney`s wedding so ya?.
hace más de un año 1999jacko said…
but what about the whole did she go to Teds uni when he teaches that class