House of Night Series What I liked and hated about the Series so far.

Spunkyfrog22 posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 09:18PM
First let me say I do love the series but there were some things I did not like. Figured I disscuss them and get them off my chest.

Alert ***spoilers***

I love how Zoey is a typical teenager who must deal with change in her life and learn to grow up. Which in part is always making the right decisions but also making bad decisions and learning from them. I also love most if not all the characters in the books.

However...

I hate that they made Eric really sweet in the beginning and then make him a jerk just so Zoey doesn't pick him.

I hate that they kill off Laren Blake and made him a bad guy, right after Zoey did it with him.

I hate that Heath died.

But what I hated most of all is that Zoey can not choose who to be with. I mean you have all these great guys, especially Heath who was so sweet and yet she couldn't pick just one?

The thing is in the books she knows Heath is a part of her past and she should move on, so she should have. Then he wouldn't have died. Erik who was such a nice guy in the beginning could have been her choice but then he turned into a jerk and got all jealous. Stark is so sweet also but he battles good and evil, he loves her but feels more duty bound then anything else. Laren was great also but then he had to be a bad guy and don't even get me started on Kalona.

I think when it comes down to it, Zoey will pick Stark because they have a different kind of connection but it still irrated me through out the series so far what has happened.

I really liked Laren's character and was so mad when he was killed and turned out bad.

So far I do like the series but some of the books do drag along. I found myself skipping through parts in tempted and burned. I'm hoping for the next book things can get straightened out.

House of Night Series 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Injury said…
i agree with some points of it but i still love how its gone and i think loren and erik deserved how their roles turned out. heath is the only one i was deeply upset about
hace más de un año hontwilightfan said…
wink
i was more upset about erik than heath and the son of a bitch loren was meant he deserved to be killed!
hace más de un año Glam_Starlet said…
monkey
I HATED Heath, he just couldnt get that he couldnt be with Zoey anymore, he wasnt sweet, he was just an obsessive little git!
No offence to anyone, I just hate him =/ (He was good with Zoey when she was a human though)