Twilimpian posted on May 08, 2010 at 05:09PM
Just Finished Burned!

House of Night Series 20 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DragonDandel said…
Almost. On page 150 ore something.
hace más de un año Injury said…
big smile
finished last week. i wanna discuss it with people lol but i might get in trouble for giving it away lol
hace más de un año niikkii__xx said…
big smile
Just started reading it, so excited!
big smile
Finished.
big smile
ahhhh i cant wait to talk about it with someone lol
hace más de un año jelemo_22 said…
big smile
finished it a couple days ago!!
hace más de un año Addictedtovamps said…
OMG I luved this book! I finished about a week ago, it was soo good!....but does anyone notice, that in the last 2 books the writing has changed? idk, just the wayy everything is explained, and stuff like that...it might just be me...but i still love the house of night series!
big smile
it is all changed but still good
hace más de un año Twilimpian said…
Ok, So what do you guys think of Dallas and Rephaim?
heart
Didnt like Dallas much to begin with but i still cant believe he chose darkness. Does anyone think that if Rephaim chose Stevie-Rae over Kalona then he would be the Guy from the water reflection because it would be the choice between good and evil.
I heart Stevie-Rae and Rephaim
hace más de un año neckbiter15 said…
i finished it the day it came out. We all know that in the end Rehpaim and Stevie Rae wll be together.
hace más de un año Twilimpian said…
tongue
Ya, I like Rephaim. Although I think Dallas is verging on 'Crazy'. I don't know what happened to him.
mischievous
I don`t know whats going to happen to him, but I know what I hope is going to happen.
big smile
lol is that menace i feel in your words DragonDandel?
blush
Ehhh, against hwo?
smile
i dont know it just sounds like you know whats going to happen to him but its not going to me nice... it just sounds menacing lol
hace más de un año ZoeyCro said…
i just read it..... omg, it's awsome.....
big smile
i know right
hace más de un año courtneykutie said…
heart
It was pretty Good!!Iam liked dallas then he went dumb so i dont like him anymore!!I was sad when heath had to say goodbye!!!
hace más de un año colouredhazel said…
big smile
Finished it a few hours ago. It was soo good! i got very suspicious of Dallas im like 'why is he so nosey?' & then the whole scene when he turns dark was 'wow, the boy is insane!' it reminds me alot of the ZoeyxErik thing. I absolutely loved Stark in this one. how he was so out of control at first.

Although i got a tad bit annoyed with Darius saying 'My beauty' almost all the time. I though Aphrodite was very funny in this one. Kinda didn't like Neferet's Dialogue though, she sounded a little childish. it was kinda hard for me to take her seriously.

All in all my fave book to read next to Hunted & Tempted