House of Night Series Who........

PSNOUS posted on May 03, 2010 at 12:07AM
Who reads this series? Just curious about the people who read the series and if its for me or not. I've read the Twilight Series, The Anita Blake Series, and The Hollows Series. Been looking at starting another series within this genre and seen this series and was thinking about the Vampire Diaries series and one by Christine Feehan.

Thanks in advance for any input/advise 8-)
save

House of Night Series 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año longhaul72 said…
I am a 38 year old male. I love to read. I was out of books to read and my daughter gave me "MARKED" to read. I WAS HOOKED by the second chapter. I read that one and the next five within a month, Waited over a month for book 7 to come out and just started it. I see that there is going to be a book 8 and I already can't wait for it even though I'm only on chapter 3 of book 7
hace más de un año longhaul72 said…
P.S. My oppinoin its every bit as good as TWILIGHT. I've read all 4 of them also
hace más de un año PSNOUS said…
cool
Thanks, sounds good. I will probably give them a try
hace más de un año Injury said…
big smile
I saw Marked at the book store one day and i loved the blurb so i bought it and Burned. then three months later my brother bought me the 3rd and 4th for christmas and 2 days later (i finished them) i bought 5 and 6 then i had to wait months for the 7th now we all have to wait for the 8th lol but its a wonderful series and i now have my sister reading it!
hace más de un año DragonDandel said…
laugh
I got it from my mom...
big smile
your mum is awsome! i keep getting told off for reading too much lol i love reading losing myself in a book is the best
hace más de un año DragonDandel said…
big smile
I now. My mom finds so many good books. All my favorit books have I got from her.
hace más de un año VampiresWitches said…
Long story short. I moved from a harry potter fan, to a lord of the rings fan, to a twilight fan, to a hunger games fan to a vampire diaries fan, to what I am today a house of night fan.
big smile
lol i am still a fan of all the series i have read and watched but house of night is my fav atm.
hace más de un año PSNOUS said…
Sounds good. Thanks guys. We are gonna start reading them 8-)