House of Night Series BURNED

cr6zym0nkeyiz posted on Oct 03, 2009 at 11:49PM
According to Amazon.com, BURNED, the 7th book of the HoN series, is set to be released on April 27, 2010. This is not yet confirmed by St. Martin's.
last edited on Jan 17, 2010 at 04:27AM

House of Night Series 156 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

hace más de un año LoverOfBeavers said…
big smile
even though its not confirmed, im still excited!! i cant wait til tempted!! i read the first chapter and its not that exciting but whatever.
hace más de un año Tigeress said…
big smile
xD
I'm soo excited for Tempted, I haven't even thought about Burned!
Though I bet I'll be deing for it once I've finished Tempted.

May 6th?
Never knew that, thanks for the info :D
It'll be just in time for my birthday :D
hace más de un año TaintedDreamz said…
Tempted gets much better through the story ^___^
And, i can't wait for Burned!!
hace más de un año vampirefreak7 said…
big smile
Heck yes!(: I CAN NOT wait for Burned!(:
hace más de un año zoeyfan12 said…
read tempted now can not wait 4 burned
hace más de un año AwesomeAshley said…
monkey
cool beans hope zoey stays dead
hace más de un año FanForAllKind_x said…
OMG, ok, so Heath used to annoy the hell outa me, but now im so so so upset! did anyone else cry when he died? I BALLED my eyes out,
In a way im happy that Stark is the only guy for Zoey (If she doesnt stay dead and sorts out the Kalona business) but oh my goddess im SO UPSET >:'(
LOVE YOU HEATHHH
XXXXX
hace más de un año jazzyxbebi said…
crying
omigod i cried 2 i waz soooo sad y it had 2 b him idk now i definitely cant wait 4 da next book...May hurry up already
hace más de un año courtneykutie said…
crying
I loved heath!!but totally team Stark!!!Sad heath died but super happy Zoey!! dumped eric!!!!
hace más de un año Jaige22 said…
i am team stark too i cried when heath died and i really can't ait for burned
hace más de un año new_blue said…
THANK GODDESS she dumped erik... but that makes me wonder how he will act when the gange returns 2 tulsa... ok i thought heath was so fucking stupid i mean all he did was cut himself for zoey... but as i got in 2 tempted i started liking him again (OMG WHY DID HE HAVE 2 FUCKING DIE?) i never really cry BUT I WAS BALLIN WHEN I FINISHED THAT BOOK... but now stark(who i am totaly dating in my head) is the only boy left... AND ZOEY IS NOT HERE 4 HIM!!! at first i was staring to feel 4 kalona(untill heath spied) that fucker just lost his damn A-YA!(4 EVER) when he was talking bout planting the seed in zo's head and all that crap i was like "well i found a better acter than erik's dumb ass" I LOVE STARK!!!
hace más de un año new_blue said…
Smart
Truthful
A total HOTTIEEEEEE
Reader
Killing me inside cause hes not real

if u havent noticed reading down it spells stark
hace más de un año Alexina123 said…
Okay, so, I'm totally confused. I know Heath's dead which I'm totally upset about. :( Why did he have to die?! Ugh, stupid Kalona. Anyway, is Zoey really dead? 'Cause she can't be, all of the books are based on her and it's nothing without her! If so, that sucks completely. Oh, and, poor Stark. <3 I love him so much! Also, he's a total hottie. He's on the cover of Tempted but, does anyone know who that guy is? Sure, it's James Stark but I mean his real name? In real life. Please help! Haha. <3
hace más de un año cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
her being dead is just a rumor everyone has been spreading...PC Cast said that she is not dead!!!
hace más de un año heart_stark said…
heart
i didnt like haeath to to much but erik got A NOY YNG!!!! I luvvv stark no matta
hace más de un año heart_stark said…
heart
i didnt really care that heathdied more lyk shocked in a weird way wen zoey did and her tatts . . . but i felt soooo bad 4 stark.

i kno who isnt dating stark in there head???hes totally hot and passionate and smart and hot and faithful and hot.
hace más de un año Alexina123 said…
heart
cr6zym0nkeyiz...ah, thanks for the information! :) -few- I'm so glad she isn't dead now! I like Zoey, don't see why some people hate her. :S Not her fault she has so many guys after her. :/
heart_stark...totally agree! he's a major hottie. <3 and of course I'm dating Stark in my head. :D
hace más de un año lolsmilyface said…
big smile
stark yummy
hace más de un año lolsmilyface said…
crying
heaths the man it was so sad when he died
hace más de un año xoirishgirlx3 said…
i am deff on team stark!! <3 his picture on the website... sooo sexy ;] i was soooo upset that heath died :[ i wqas balling out cryin i still think that he was super annoyin i didnt really like him that much i thought he should jus let zoey live her new life but i couldnt help but cry. i am sooo glad zoey dumped erik though he was such an ass!!! n kalona... i didnt belive ny of his crap that he told zoey for 1 sec.
hace más de un año whizabeth said…
smile
ok, never a big fan of health, if he really loved zoey, he would let her live her new life. and erik, he's stupid. i hate slingy men. and stark...he is freakin amazing, if i were zoey i'd be like "screw saving the world, stark, let's go in hiding." haha, love him. can't wait for burned!!! zoey's gonna wake up, and nefret will be revieled for the riskay poophead she is :)
hace más de un año zoey_rb said…
crying
I seriously cried my head off when heath died! I didnt like him but it was still sad cuz he loved her soo much. I am on team stark cuz he is a major hottie. I also cried when stark cried. poor him. It sucked when zoey lost her tatoos. kalona is just an ass. he just need to die. now he is never going to get zoey on his team now.
hace más de un año Cassey_Black said…
I thought Tempted was the best one, and i did cry when heath died.
unlike abunch of other ppl i actually liked him, lol
i felt sorry for him and hoped that maby somehow he couldve been chosen as a vampyre..teehee
but i'm super excited to find out what happens next but dang, may is a long time away..its agonizing to wait!!!
hace más de un año Flora_Kieran said…
Cassey i tottally understand tho :D i loved heath and everything that he and zoey did :D but oh well.. Stark is hot enough anyway :D and yesss its a long time to wait but i heard the book is not even finished yet to be written!lets hope for the best!
hace más de un año GKT95 said…
meh
o m g, ive finished reading tempted and i dont believe what happens.... i needd to read burned.. i miss readings the books an im obsessed with HON, ive even managed to gett all my friends to read them however i really want to no....
1) is HON going to become a film
2) when is burned coming out
3) whats the next book after burned

please turn these books into a film, not only will u make LOADS of money but i think it will make all the readers happy !!
HON is well better than Twighlight!!! an it would be more popular than twighlight aswell !!!!!

hace más de un año zoey_rb said…
big smile
ok GKT95:
1) it is going to be a film
2) may 27 is when its coming out
3)the next one after Burned is Stolen.
And i also agrre with u on that it is better than twilight. soo much better.
hace más de un año joelle101 said…
K lyk stark nd Zoe hav 2 get 2gedda nd stay dat way! I'M JST GOT TEMPTED and is soooooo happy but i havn't rad it yet soo could u guys not spoil it 4 da rest of us nd say stuff lyk i hope zoey stays dead lyk WTF? well i hav 2 say this I LUV HON SERIES!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año swavy said…
wo, there is another 2, I'm just on chosen (& should b done today:D)!!!!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año dhoel said…
hmmm
so sad heath had to die..soooo sad. can't wait to read BURNED. what would happen to Zoey if she doesn't have her tattoo back
hace más de un año Flora_Kieran said…
DUDE FUCKING STOP
hace más de un año outerspirit said…
worried
does anyone know where to find the first chapter of Burned?
its driving me nuts.
hace más de un año outerspirit said…
cast said they'll be writing 12+ books
hace más de un año heathluver999 said…
rainy
wtf heath cant be dead he is zoeys true luv and hay zoey is not dead but her soul is and pour stark he did not fail this is like a rain cloud on life
hace más de un año Lizonerd said…
crying
Omg. I can't wait for burned to come out. Tempted left me so sad. I mean, I thought it was annoying how Heath was ALWAYS there(tear at 'was') but I didn't want him to die. Why him!? I still can't believe it. I felt like I was Zoey and all I could feel was tears rolling down my face. They still are, as I speak. Grr. T.T I'm never gonna get over this. I thought that Heath would always be there, next to Zoey. He should have listened to Zoey and not have gone to Italy! Ahh. Where do I go on from here?
hace más de un año CJixxKKizz said…
big smile
there are more books too on Wikipedia!! i cant wait!!!!!!
hace más de un año neckbiter15 said…
heart
did zoey really lose her tatoos i thought they were expanding or something. oh well we'll see in mary. I cried for two hours oafter reading that heath died even though i have never been a heath fan. I LOVE STARK!!!!!!
hace más de un año colouredhazel said…
smile
In Tempted i was actually getting used to Heath being around & i think he got way more mature in Hunted & Tempted, although i only see Him & Zoey as friends. it's sad that he died. the end was very interesting how Zoey lost her soul & now it's with Heath in the otherworld. very good cliffhanger
hace más de un año xpariboox said…
OMG i was sooooooo upset when heath died. stark is the right 1 4 zoey but heath was so sweet. luv u heath!!!!
hace más de un año edwardluva4life said…
big smile
okay, my frien bought it for me for my b-day i got it friday finished it saturday ;) lol it was amazing i cried when heath died even though he was annoying... i love stark and it sucks that when they could be together zoey has to die!i actually started to feel sorry for kalona but he is a douche! xD

i also am dating stark in my mind...(who wouldn't?.....)
hace más de un año edwardluva4life said…
oh and does any one know whats up with zo's tatts?
hace más de un año yaracet said…
My theory:
Zoey lost her tatts cause she "died" (temporarily) BUT she didnt die...well, her spirit died and when her spirit left her "shell" (body) the tatts disappeared.
Zoey is probably going to come back to live and her tatts are going to reappear...

as for heath dying...egh! he was annoying...he pratically forced himself to be zoey's consort...he was always cutting himself...
BUT! i was upset that Stark felt like he failed :[
and Stavie Rae? what about her imprint with the bird dude? ah! i wasnt expecting that!!
hace más de un año darkdaughater12 said…
big smile
i read tempted i didn't like the fact heath did and really didn't like the face stark felt like he couldn't save her i did feel sorry for kalona when he had shown zoey his past up until it turned out to be fake and he killed heath and i am so glad zoey broke up with that ass erik even thought he would be hot the way they ended it caught me off gourd thought i want to know what happened to her tattoos and why everything went black and i really whant to read the first chapter of burned i would kill to read it i so whant to know what happens.to zoey and stark i say they should be tougher does any one know when it is actually coming out cause i have seen one that says that it is coming out April 27 2010 i hope not because i don't know about everyone else but i can't wait for April to read burned or i will just die of the not knowing
`if you what to find out the next house of night book after burned go to link it will say say all of them
cool
i felt sorry for kalona when he told zoey his "past" but when heath caught kalona and nerafet talking i instaley hated him for what he put zoey through i think that burned will start with zoey seeing what heath wanted her to see but i will probably be some where in the book even if it is not at the beginning i will be cool with it but that is what i th
ink
hace más de un año hon_fan_xxx said…
Can't wait to read the next book... there going to scotland .. And pc casts blog says it's out 27th April! Can't wait that long lol.
hace más de un año DimitriLover said…
zzz
OMFG!!!I read the 1st chapt of Burned in the end of Tempted!
I cried so hard that day!I literaly felt Zoey's pain!And I have to agreethat Stark is so the 1 for Zoey!!! Can't wait 2 find out...
hace más de un año 1-2vampire said…
surprise
OMG tempted's ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heath's DEAD?!?!?! and Zoey's soul shatters?! what's up with THAT?! I cannot WAIT for Burned!!! It will be the answer to all my questions. I don't know if Zoey is gonna defeat Kalona and Neferet now coz it sounds like she's dead - in some sense. Wen does Burned come out in the UK? Tempted only came out in the UK around now.
hace más de un año 1-2vampire said…
worried
Plus, wasn't Tempted the last book in Z's point of veiw ?! So maybe she is dead :| I really really wantoo no wtf is up with this i love it its an amazin cliffhanger, pue genius, but I didn't want Heath to die! :( And is Zoey dead or not? Honestly. It's soooooo cool yet soooooo confusing at the same time . DONT BE DEAD ZOEY!!!!!
hace más de un año yaracet said…
Does anyone know where to read the excerpt to "Burned?"
hace más de un año hon_fan_xxx said…
Omg how did you get the first chapter of burned ??? ... And it is the 27th of April in the uk 2! tempted came out in the uk in October.... also zoeys not dead
last edited hace más de un año