House of Night Series like and hate game<333

oecd posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 03:32AM
heres how it goes u put down a person, and no matter who it is u have to say why you like them and why you hate them even if you dont like them or even if you dont hate them u still have to find one reason why you do. Make sense her ill give an example,(after you do so choose a name for the next people pleasssee:])

Zoeyy

I like Zoey because she is a nice girl who wants the best for everyone, even if it means she has to hurt them

I hate Zoey because she screwed up things with Eric.

Now you tryyy

---Aphrodite

House of Night Series 34 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año music_is_love said…
big smile
Okay, I like Aphrodite because she can be real funny, and she's honest.

I hate her, because she can be cold hearted jerk.

Now do Eric.
hace más de un año zoeyfan12 said…
i like him because he is cool and good looking

i dont like him coz he is an obsessive jurk sometimes

loren
hace más de un año zoey_rb said…
I like him because he is hot
I hate him because he minipulated zoey and messed up things with erik and heath.

stark
i like stark cuz hes hot
but i dont like him coz he shot stevie rae !

erin
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Taylor_Xo said…
I like Erin because most of the time she can be a really good friend and she loves to shop like me and she reminds me of my bestie
but i dont like her because she still turned her back on Zoey for a while and she didnt even ask why Zoey kept stuff from them

---Heath
hace más de un año Ovybo said…
I like Heath because he's swee sometimes
And I don't like him because he's an annoying human (even though I'm human, too)

Neferet
i like her because she was nice to zoey at first
i dont like her because she is a bitch

Jack
hace más de un año NyxAngel said…
I like Jack because he is very sweet and very good with Damian
I don't like him because he is too helping and that can be very annoying

Stevie Rae
hace más de un año Ovybo said…
I like Stevie Rae because she's nice and the first red vamp and she sees value in everyones lives

I dont like her sometime because shes hiding things from Zoey

Aphrodite
hace más de un año booklover13 said…
i like aphrodite cuz shes real and honestly a good freind, and she starts to grow outof her bitchiness in tempted

i dont like her cuz shes never gentle, always harsh

stark after he became a red vamp and zoeys guardian
hace más de un año misstaylautner said…
i like stark after... ya wat u sed, becuz hes sweet and sensitve 2 zoeys feelings and is always ready to talk. i dont like him because hes always telling zoey 2 sleep with him and i dont care if it keeps away kalona or not, she was dating heath... and erik,lol, at the time. rephaim(raven mocker)
hace más de un año mstwlight said…
I like him 'cause he helped Aphrodite

I hate him cause he is half bird half human and that's NASTYYYY
mischievous
OPPS! :( Kalona?.......
 OPPS! :( Kalona?.......
hace más de un año ZoeyRedbirdrule said…
mischievous
i like him besause he is beautiful
i hate him because he is a posisive Jerk and he raped people.
link
hace más de un año DragonDandel said…
zzz
Well...

give me a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
hace más de un año Injury said…
this sucks but i may as well continue lol.

lenobia?
hace más de un año green6244 said…
I like her because she's caring and she let Zoey use the stables when she wasts to.

I hate her because she made Zoey clean out persephone's stables? ID rea.lly have a reason to hate her(i've only read the first 3 books)

John the step-loser and the people of faith.
there is nothing i like about them. they are all religous freaks who want to control people.

Damian
hace más de un año TeamZoey said…
tongue
I like him because he is an understanding person and was the first to trust Zoey again.
I hate him because he likes to lecture?

Darius
hace más de un año DragonDandel said…
angry
mstwlight, Don`t you dare say a bad word about Rhepaim. If you do, I`m going to kill you.
hace más de un año hontwilightfan said…
big smile
i ♥ him cuz a. hes hot Hot HOT and b. hes sooooooooooooo sweet and cool. i don't like- well whats not 2 like????
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
hace más de un año joannlov said…
aye the point of the game was lost. woulda been nice to continue =[
hace más de un año Magy6 said…
We can continue.hontwilightfan didnt say a name so I will.
Shaunee
hace más de un año green6244 said…
um.. i like her because she has an affinity.

I hate her cause she abandoned Zoey?( i dont have a reason 2 hate her!)

Dallas
hace más de un año TeamZoey said…
I like him because he was into Stevie Rae.

I hate him because he turned against Stevie Rae when he found her with Rephaim and turned EVIILLL!!!

Heath
i like him because he was so devoted to Zoey
I hate him because he died...not that is his fault

Aphrodite
hace más de un año kitkat709477 said…
smile
I like her cuz she can be really funny
I hate her cuz she was so mean to zoey in marked

darius
hace más de un año MyStark said…
Darius- like how protective of Zoey he is even though he is Aphro's

Dislike how he is described as a mountain ( I have found no guy that looks like a mountain to be cute)

Loren
sick
I like him because he is cute
I hate him because he used Zoey.

A-ya? is that how you spell it.??
hace más de un año adine1993 said…
I like him because he's sweet and charming.

I hate him because he is so naive and ignorant... -_-

Rephaim
hace más de un año bandersen said…
i like him cuz he is nice 2 stevie rae and she loves him
i dont like him cuz he killd dragons wife

*****stark*****link
hace más de un año lollipopszx3 said…
I like him because he is Zoey's warrior and will protect her no matter what.
I didn't like him when he was a red fledging and working with Kalona.

Kramisha
hace más de un año hontwilightfan said…
i like her cuz she's funny and (as erik said) she's alot better a poet laurete than loren!!!!
i hate her cuz sometimes she can be mean

neferet
hace más de un año Marie218 said…
I like Neferet because shes really good a manipulating and plans things out
I hate her because shes a bitch and tries to get the world her way and thinks shes hot stuff.

STARK! :)